La Femme Amy Ch. 07

Story Info
The urge can no longer be denied.
4.1k words
4.6
173.5k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I had discovered about myself since all this young pussy was ever so willing to feel the experience of an older man's touch is that my cock seem to stay rock hard all the time. My mind whirled with the thought of Randy, Karen and especially my sweet lovely daughter Amy. It seems these days all I can think about is pussy, fucking it, eating it, just having it. Allison has called several times but I put her off with the excuse I am working. Karen has come over several times since I fucked her on the pool table. I wish I could say I felt guilty about fucking the little minx but I did not. I loved it every time and so did she.

I can't believe the thoughts I've been having about Daddy. Everything I've ever heard says that this wrong, but I can't get them from my mind. Ever since that kiss up at the cabin the thought of Daddy kissing me, holding me, screwing me has swirled around in my brain, setting me on fire. Nothing I've done seems to quench this fire, not the proverbial cold shower. 'OH GOD! Why do I feel like this?' And I can't tell if having Karen here all the time is helping. She hasn't told me yet about her and Daddy and I haven't told her I've been watching. And I can't believe I actually poked a hole in the wall of the hall closet next to Daddy's room.

It was hard to find the times with Karen as Amy seemed to be hanging around the house more than usual but we did find the time and god it was tremendous but still those nasty, evil thoughts of fucking my dear Amy would creep into my mind each time I fucked her best friend. I seemed to always be thinking of fucking my little girl. It got to the point that every time I would see her my cock would begin to stiffen and I am sure on several occasions she couldn't help but notice.

The thoughts are on my mind all the time now. I can't shake them. I seem to be living in a constant state of excitement. My body constantly tingles which gets more intense whenever I'm around Daddy. And the way he's been acting he has to know something is wrong. I just know it.

It was Saturday morning and I finally drug my ass out of bed having been fucking Karen until very early in the morning. Amy was already down stairs fixing a late breakfast when I came into the kitchen. She was dressed as usual for around the house, shorts and a t-shirt with no underwear. My cock throbbed to life and I tried to concentrate on other things to keep it from hardening to a shaft of blue steel.

"Morning Daddy." Her smile melted me right down to the ground.

'Oh Daddy looks so sexy in that dark blue work shirt and jeans of his. Oh how I wish I had been with him last night instead of Karen. God I can't believe I'm jealous of her. Oh no! I hope he can't tell how turned on I am' feeling my nipples hardening as I smile at him. 'Get up, girl, make him a cup of coffee. Do something normal, then he won't notice' Goading myself into action.

She got up from he stool and made me a cup of coffee. "I know you'll need this since I was asleep before you came in last night" She grinned. " Did you have fun?"

'Oh for the love of mike, what a stupid ass thing to say. Of course he had fun, you nitwit. Damn I wish he had stayed here and Karen had come here. I could have watched.' Feeling the tingling in my pussy start, knowing I'm getting wet just thinking about what they did, sends a light flush creeping along my skin. 'I hope Daddy doesn't notice. Just sit the coffee on front of him, don't even think about how good he smells or how good it must feel to have his cock inside you, just go get a plate of eggs and bacon for him. You can do this, girl'

I knew I flushed cause I could feel the heat on my face. I stammered my thanks for the coffee and mumbled, " Yes honey I did."

"Good." She beamed. "There's nothing I want more than for you to be happy Daddy."

'Yes, I want you to be happy Daddy, but god how I want you to fuck me, to slam that hot looking cock of yours into me. How I want you to take my cherry' Gazing at him with bright, sparkling eyes as I fill a plate, 'Can you tell how much I want you, Daddy? Can you tell how my body burns for your touch?'

I looked into her sparkling eyes and almost swooned, as I looked into their depth, feeling myself being dragged into their depths. Oh god, I thought, I want her. Damn how I want her. I sipped my coffee slowly, the hot liquid doing little to quell the burning desire of my daughter.

Her closeness startled me from my wicked thoughts as she set a plate of food in front of me. Her right nipple rubbed against my arm slightly as I could feel it stiffen and I was certain she shivered under the touch that passed between us. I turned slightly and caught her eyes, her skin was flushed and her breathing a bit irregular. I spun a bit more on the stool, lowering my right knee to get around her close proximity. Our eyes locked, as I reached out for her without even thinking, the only thought in my head was the electricity of that kiss at the cabin.

Moving closer to sit the plate down, brushing against him, his heady scent nearly making me faint, my nipples getting harder as they brush his arm, 'this is not working. I want him so much. I want him to kiss me so much. I want to feel that thrill I felt at the cabin.' Shuddering at the thought my eyes look into his and I'm lost. Feeling his hands on me as he reaches for me.

I lowered my head to hers and heard her whisper, "Oh Daddy, yes." As our lips met the current that flowed between us was like a jolt of lightning. My head swam as my tongue pushed between her lips and she eagerly accepted it as our tongues entwined. Oh god she tasted so sweet, so fresh. The realization of what I was doing exploded in my mind and I pulled back. Our breathing was heavy and ragged as I looked at her.

'OOOOOOOHHHHHmmmmmmmmm' My body shivers as ripples of liquid fire course from my lips right down to my toes. His lips they taste so good. 'Oh yes! YES! YES! Daddy! Yes!'

"Amy. I. I." I stuttered. " I am so sorry. I don't know why…"

I pressed my lips pressed against his again and she whispered. "It's okay Daddy. I want it too." Leaning in to him, brushing my lips against his, kissing HIM this time. My thoughts praying, 'Yes, I want this. I WANT this so much. Please let him want this as much as I do.'

My eyes went wide as her tongue pressed between my lip and I closed mine around it sucking tenderly, savoring the sweetness of her lips. I pulled back again looking at my daughter with disbelief and shook my head slightly to try and clear away the confusion running rampant through it right now. "Honey, we can't do this." My voice shook with desire, but I was the adult here, and she my daughter for Christ's sake.

"But why daddy? You're an adult. I am an adult. We love each other. You want me I can tell. I've seen you having sex and I want to do it with you." Trying hard to keep the plaintive tone from my voice, "If we both want it, how can it be so wrong, Daddy?" looking at him with liquid eyes.

My shock was genuine even though I had thought one time that Amy had seen me having sex but still, thinking she had and knowing she had, are two very different things. I summoned some reserve strength and looked into her eyes as I held her as a lover. "With whom did you watch me having sex?"

I shifted in his arms, my eyes glowing with love for my daddy. "Well first there was Randy at the cabin and then with Karen on the pool table daddy." I grinned slightly, "and then three times since with Karen. I would leave just so she would come over and I'd sneak back in to watch. Oh daddy I want to do that with you like I've never wanted to do it with anyone. I want you to be the first." There, I've told him about me watching. Oh I hope he's not mad at me for doing it. Please, Daddy, can't you see how much I want to do this?'

"But baby, it's wrong." I said evenly trying to control my voice. "I am your dad, not some boy in the back seat of a car."

"Exactly daddy!" Her voice was fierce, "that's why I want it to be you. I want someone who loves me to have my virginity and there's no one I love more than you daddy. Besides watching you and Karen always made me so hot and horny." My face flushing as I utter those words.

My second shocked expression was clearly evident as she admitted she wanted to have sex with me and she had snuck back into the house just to watch me having sex with her best friend. I stood up pulling her up with me and spun around slowly sitting her tight ass on the counter.

"And you're not mad at me about Karen?"

"Oh I was a t first daddy. I really was, but then I came to understand that I was jealous that you were fucking her and not me. Please daddy. Fuck me like you did Karen." The cool feeling of the countertop doing little to quell the heat of my pussy, looking straight into Daddy's eyes as I spill my guts to him about I feel and felt. 'I think it is time I take the initiative here' reaching out to him.

She leaned back and with one deft motion pulled her top off exposing her perfect breasts, her nipples already distended from the foreplay. She entwined her fingers in my hair and pulled my face down to her nipples. I gasped as my lips touched the turgid flesh and with my dear sweet Amy's first moan I lost all semblance of control. She was mine now, my daughter, my baby girl and in a very short time she would become my lover.

My flesh on fire as I pull Daddy to me, knowing there is no turning back now and not really wanting to anymore, "Yes, Daddy…ooohhhhhh yes" gasping as his lips brush my turgid nipple, my breathing quickening and heart racing.

I suckled on first one nipple and then the other as her moans and whispers of yes daddy spurred my passion higher. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts and she automatically lifted her hips allowing me to pull them over her creamy skinned ass and down her tanned well-muscled legs. I gently pushed her legs apart and will never forget the first moment I caught her delicious scent. She spread her legs eagerly as I moved higher between them, looking down to see her cleanly shaven pussy. Moaning softly I lowered my head extending my tongue, I slid the tip into her virgin folds.

"Oooohhhh yes…. Please, Daddy" nearly begging as he slips between my legs. Leaning back, the knob of the cabinet digging into my exposed back, a sharp jolt explodes as I feel Daddy's hot tongue slide over me. "ohhhhmmmm." purring in pure pleasure at the sensation. Spreading my legs even wider for him as I entwine my fingers in his hair.

My senses reeled from the first taste on my daughter's never used pussy. Her entire body shivered and I lapped tenderly at the sweet juices flowing from her pussy.

"Oh god yes daddy." I moaned as the thoughts of 'oh my God! This feels so damn good. I can't believe how good, just like I knew it would.'

Shivering and shuddering as the tingling grows inside me. My body responding, never have I felt like this. Knowing that Daddy can taste my wetness. "oohhhhh yes, yes.. It feels sooooo good, Daddy." I whispered huskily.

Forever lost in what we were doing I began to eat my daughter's sweet pussy. Pressing my lips down around her clit pushing back the protective hood I began to flick my tongue up and down the length of her hardening clit.

"Oh fuck daddy," I moaned breathlessly. "Yes, yes, oh daddy." Trembling, unable to sit still, everything I was taught forgotten as Daddy eats me. Every lick and graze of his teeth sending me higher and higher, the thrills washing over me like a hot bath. Shifting my ass a little, my legs coming up, resting my heels on Daddy's back as whimpers escape, the tingling turning into a deep throbbing.

She wrapped her legs around my head as I licked and sucked my baby girl's pussy drawing her ever closer to her first orgasm induced by another person. My body was shaking all over as she screamed,"Oh yeah daddy. I'm cumming. OH MY GOD!' the thought explodes in my mind, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHGGGG" crying out as My entire body tenses then begins to tremble and shudder as I explode. Sensation after sensation like I've never felt flow through me. My juices flowing unchecked around Daddy's mouth and tongue.

I raised up, my lips glistening with the fresh juices of my own daughter's pussy juice coating my lips and filling my senses. She sat up throwing my arms around my neck drawing me into her as her legs wrapped around my waist.

Nipping at his earlobe I breathed with a husky, sultry toned voice, " Now daddy, make me a woman. Take your baby girl's virginity." Biting down on his earlobe. "Fuck me daddy." 'Oh for love of mike, fuck me, fuck me' I screamed tto myself as I wrap myself around him.

I lifted her into my arms and with my cock pressed against her ass thru my shorts I carried her up to my bedroom. Our kissing and groping was as passionate as any two other lovers. An odd sound came from downstairs but I paid it no heed as I moved easily up the stairs Amy's weight unnoticed as I climbed.

Kissing him and suckling the hot, salty flesh of his neck. My entire body still reeling from the intenseness of the earlier climax. "Oooh yes Daddy. You feel so good" purring in his ear. Grinding my ass against Daddy's hard cock as it presses against my ass. His hands kneading my back, exciting me even more. The vague noise that tried to worm its way into my brain disappears as Daddy's tongue dances with mine in a deep kiss.

I carried her into my bedroom and laid her gently down on the bed. She began to pull at my shirt pulling it over my head and began to kiss my chest. She pushed me over onto my back and whispered against my lips as she straddled me.

"My turn now, daddy."

Smiling as I look down at Daddy, my eyes gleam seeing a question in his eyes as to what I plan on doing. Leaning down, my nipples brushing his muscular chest, ripening even more as the thrill shoots through me like an electrical jolt. My lips touching his chest, kissing, suckling as I taste him. Moving over him, my tongue trailing across the flesh to suckle one of his nipples, my hands caressing him, exploring every inch. Shivering as I feel his hands on me.

Kissing down his belly my fingers pulling at the button of his shorts and tugged down the zipper watching as Daddy's hot cock sprang out fully hard and precum oozing from the tip. "Oh yeah," I moaned. "I've been waiting on this daddy since I first saw you fucking Allison." I caressed Daddy's delicious looking cock with fingers as I shift atop him, pressing my wet and tingling pussy against his thighs. Diving down and opening my mouth, suckling Daddy's cock, trailing my tongue over it, tasting it for the first time, "ooomm it tastes so good, Daddy" mumbling breathlessly.

Once again I was shocked at Amy having watched me and Karen as well as me and Allison fucking. I was quickly brought back to reality as Amy's mouth engulfed my hard cock. Oh fuck I moaned as she sucked my cock like she had been doing it all her life. Her head bobbed up and down as I watched her lips running up and down the shaft of her daddy's hard cock. She moaned around the head as I began to feel the pressure building deep within me. I groaned loudly and reached down to take her by the hair and pull her up beside me. "I don't want to cum yet baby girl." I whispered as I kissed her the taste of my precum on her lips made my mind reel with heady excitement.

Sliding up beside Daddy, my entire body tingling with excitement. Snuggling close as I trail my fingers over his chest. Nuzzling, nipping and kissing the heated flesh of his shoulder as I feel him trembling with suppressed desires.

We kissed and caressed each other for a long time. I drew back. "This is so wrong baby." I breathed softly trying to control it. "Are you sure?"

"Oh god yes daddy. Ever since I saw you driving into Randy I began to think about your big cock inside of me." Gazing into his eyes, my need for him blatantly revealed, "yes Daddy, I am so very sure. Please, I want this"

I raised myself up and climbed gently between those lovely legs so recently wrapped around my head. She spread them ever so willingly and the shock of what I was about to do slapped me again but we were both too far gone to stop now. "It's going to hurt a bit at first baby."

"Yes I know dearest daddy, but I want you badly. I want you now." Uttering in a low, husky voice eyes watching his every more. Willing my body to relax as his hands caress the inside of my thighs. Reaching down and grabbing his rock hard cock. Pushing my hips forward, as I guide his hot, cock into my soaking wet pussy. Pushing my hips forward until the head met my hymen. Our eyes locked together I hesitated and she moaned softly. "Now daddy. Take my virginity. Hurry daddy, make me your woman." Whispering sibilantly, my eyes full of love for him.

We both pushed forward at the exact same instant and she screamed as her daddy's cock, the one that had set her to growing inside her mother's belly ripped the fragile skin closing her canal off from the world.

"Oh it hurts daddy." She moaned. "It hurts." White-hot pain flares in my body as Daddy rams forward. Tensing my body instinctively only intensifies the feeling. My mind reeled with the pain of the first ever intrusion of my pussy. No, wait, all the books say to relax. Willing my body to relax, breathing slowly, hoping that helps. As I relax and give in to the intensity, the pain lessens and disappears.

I hesitated and began to pull out. She wrapped her legs around my waist. 'No daddy don't stop now. I am yours daddy." I slowly and gently began to pump in and out of her." God she was so tight my balls tightened instantly as I fucked my baby girl for the very first time. I had taken the virginity of my own daughter.

I lost myself in the moment feeling only the sliding of my cock in and out of my daughter. Odd noises came to me but I was focused of sawing my cock in and out of daddy's little girl. As her pain subsided she began to push back against my thrusts her hips humping up against me as my strokes became faster and more furious.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy. Good. So good. I knew it would be Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your baby girl. Pound me like you do Randy and Karen." Writhing under Daddy, every fiber of my body responding, feeling alive for the very first time. "YES! YES! Oh this is soooooooo good, Daddy." Uttering as my teeth finds his neck and nipping suckles the hot flesh into my mouth.

That was all it took that first time. My little girl begging me to fuck her and I did. I pounded into her cunt like there was no tomorrow and soon found the deep feeling of my approaching orgasm and I slowed the pace.

Feeling him start to stop, "No daddy". Screaming out." Don't stop. Please, don't stop. You're going to make me cum again." Bucking and squirming against the sheets, wrapping my long legs around his waist as I feel the deep throb about to burst like a damn.

"Can't baby, " I moaned, " Can't get you pregnant."

"Can't get pregnant. I'm on the pill. Want this." Moaning deeply, gripping him with my legs as my hips grind against his groin.

I increased my pace again the head of my cock swelling quickly as I left my balls began to spasm.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, daddy fuck me. Fuck me daddy. Oh fuck. Cumming again. Now daddy. Now. Fuck yes" Bucking up, tightening, spasming, as my climax bursts forth, washing over me like a tidal wave. Grinding my wet pussy against him, his short hairs scratching my smooth flesh adding to my excitement. "Oh Yes, yes, yes!" screaming out, my heart hammering in my chest as I ride the tidal wave of my climax.

Her tight pussy contracted even more and the ripples of her orgasm shot up and down the walls of her pussy. I screamed loudly as I shoved in deep, pressing the head of my cock against the opening of her cervix and exploded. Filling my little girl's pussy with a huge load of daddy cum. Spurt after spurt after spurt flowed into my baby's pussy and squished out around the base of my cock so full was her tight little pussy.

12