La Femme Michele: Paris Noir

Story Info
Michele & Kincaid visit Paris noir underworld.
7.7k words
4.11
38k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Michele sat up on the bench she saw that Kincaid had laid out a dress unlike any other she had ever worn before, and pair of matching pumps, and a white g-string that was barely big enough to cover her patch of pubic hair. There was a note on the locker where the dress hung that left no doubt as to what their plans were for the rest of the evening. All that the note said was "jazz for dancing, and jizz for dinner! Wait for me at the corner café. Be there promptly at 8:00. Being late is not an option." After what Michele had just experienced at the hands of four massive cocks, she trusted that what ever her lover had planned for the Paris night would definitely not be disappointing. In the open locker Michele found a bag full of disposable Air France toiletries and black hair clip, with a small note that instructed her to wear her hair up so as not to hide her neck. Michele then used a musky smelling wet towel to dry her hair, and then dabbed her body with the perfume from the bag of toiletries. Once she felt she was ready and her hair looked presentable, Michele turned her eyes toward the skimpy white latex dress that Kincaid had selected for her to wear for the evening, as an erotic shiver of excitement went up her spine at the thought of wearing such a daring dress in public.

As Michele slipped on the g-string, and prepared herself for the evening, Kincaid and Luc continued to watch her from the back office where Kincaid and Luc continued to plan and perfect Michele's "training" as the DGSE now officially termed it. Tonight he would slowly begin to introduce Michele to the dangerous and erotic darkness of the Paris underworld. The plan was simply to allow Michele to take the initiative and let her take control of an erotic scenario while at the same time allowing her to be completely uninhibited. Of course the dress that Michele was now getting ready to peel into, would definitely help set the mood for Kincaid's erotic and dangerous game that he was now planning to play. Luc had offered and then arranged for Kincaid that he use his nightclub, and then went about hiring a number of lowlife gangsters and prostitutes, as well as several other characters of the Paris criminal underworld to be actors in this "training" of DGSE's newest femme fatale.

Meanwhile, in the musky and semen smelling men's locker room, Michele had begun to lightly dust her body with the rose scented talcum powder that Kincaid had brought along. The dress was so small that Michele could tell it was going to be more than a snug fit, as she took it off the hangar and slowly, like a condom going on a cock, slipped it on her curvy body. The latex was tight, but not to tight, as Michele rolled it down, over her breasts, past her waist, and then over her ass until it finally finished unfurling a few inches past her ass, as she turned around to look at herself in the mirror.

What Michele saw in her reflection was at the same time, horrific, embarrassing, pornographic, and very erotic, but since she had just been the center of attention in two orgies in less than 24 hours, the fact that the white latex did little to cover her nudity was tame compared to what she had originally worn to the gym. Michele's dress was especially chosen for the fact that her nude and beautiful body would be clearly visible, through the semi-clear latex skin, which now served as her evening wear attire. Michele then put on her pumps and walked around and in front of the mirror as she studied herself and contemplated what lay ahead for the evening, but then she check the clock on the wall and saw that it was now nearing 8:00. Michele was both scared and curious to find out what would happen if she happened to be a few minutes late. It was then that Michele decided to be "fashionably late" no matter what the consequences would be. She then put everything back in Kincaid's locker and walked leisurely to the front of the gym, which on the inside was still unlocked, but then automatically locked, which Michele quickly found out when she stepped out of the front door. When Michele stepped out in the dimly lit street, the door slammed shut behind her, which kept her from immediately trying to retreat when she saw the young hoodlums leering at her from the sidewalk and the corner café.

The hoodlums on the street whistled at her and tried to block her way as they wanted to get an up close look at this beautiful woman who appeared out of nowhere. She appeared on the street, many of the old men said, like a gift from God. Instead of being turned on, fear ran through her veins, as she pensively and quickly walked past the young men who were waving Euro bills at her in the hopes that she was a whore looking for a cheap trick. As she neared the café, Michele saw Kincaid's friend Luc, who had decided to watch the spectacle until she was near enough to see and recognize him. As the street toughs saw Luc stand up and make his presence known, they stopped and backed away from Michele. As she approached, Luc asked, "Are you all right? Never mind the boys, they are harmless. The sight of beautiful women makes them, how you say in English, stupid. Right?" To which Michele just smiled and nodded yes as Luc pulled out a chair and offered her a seat.

"Where is Kincaid?" Michele asked.

"He is inside taking a piss. You are late. I understand that you had quite a workout in my gym." Luc said with a leering and very knowing smile. To which Michele just blushed and nodded in a very submissive type way. As Michele saw the twin redness of embarrassment and afterglow, Luc knew that Michele would never see America again as the wife of DGSE's newest industrial spy.

Luc then looked to see if Kincaid was coming, and when he saw that he was not, he whispered into Michele's ear, "Kincaid told you not to be late. My friend is not a controlling person, but you are a stranger to Paris, and when you are dressed such as you are I would advise you not be late when he is expecting you."

Michele then said nervously, "Oh my. I am so sorry! I didn't mean to be late. I just lost track of time. Is he mad at me?"

To which Luc replied, "Yur new lover never gets mad. However, I do expect that you may have to make it up to him." To which he just laughed and then told Michele not to worry. "I am joking my dear; Kincaid actually went to get the car. Oh there he is now. Well my lovely I will say au revior and wish you a good evening. Have fun. Au revior!"

Michele then got up and walked over to the car, as she felt every man, including Luc, watch her latex encased ass walk away and get into Kincaid's car and give her lover a deep appreciative kiss. This was the first that Michele had seen of Kincaid since he had left her to fend for herself in the men's locker room. However she was far from complaining as she found herself saying "I love you," as she kissed Kincaid deep. Her kiss telegraphed the message to Kincaid that she would find whatever excuse she could to never leave him or Paris.

However, as the car drove away Michele gave a wave and a wink to her lover's best friend. Michele found Luc physically intoxicating, even though he was twice her age. Luc reminded Michele, as well as most people, of the French actor Jean Reno, with his aging and rugged good looks. Michele hoped that in time she would get to know him a little better.

Kincaid was silent during the entire drive to the La Bastion where they had reservations for 8:30. The silence was mutual as Michele lovingly stroked and kissed her lover's arm. Kincaid had decided to wear his finest Armani suit for the special evening he had planned. The gray suit was worth over $1,000, which was still far less than the latex condom like dress in which Michele was wrapped up in. In Europe the price of a dress in proportionate to the amount of cleavage and skin that it shows. However, when Michele walked to the car under the dim light, Kincaid knew that the price for the dress was worth every cent.

When Michele and Kincaid arrived at the La Bastion, the valet driver practically tripped over himself as he gawked at the woman, whom he later described to his friends wore the world's largest condom. Michele was flushed with both embarrassment and excitement as she played the exhibitionist, all the while never acting if there was nothing strange with wearing a see through dress in public. Kincaid was content to watch the men and women who gawked at his lovely future wife, which is exactly how Kincaid thought of Michele. However, like a good poker player, he acted like nothing was amiss and ordered wine. As the wine was poured, Kincaid began to seduce Michele with both his eyes and words as a way to prime her for what he knew would be an adventurous evening at Luc's club.

During the entire two hour sexually charged candlelit meal, during which Michele, in her short and sexy see through white dress, which truly accentuated her luscious breasts and delicious ass, teasingly rubbed Kincaid's crotch with her barefoot under the table, Kincaid looked into Michele's eyes and told her just how erotic she looked fucking all of the men and women she had encountered the past 24 hours. He then fully recounted for her everything that had transpired to her the last two days, from the time she was examined until her last cock at the gym, and then told her that her adventure had just begun. By this time Michele's libido was a raging inferno, while on the opposite end of the spectrum Kincaid, who was a master of sexual control, still maintained a cool dignity and composure.

During the course of the meal the subject flowed to his time in India, and how he came to read, and become somewhat of a scholar in, the legend and teachings of the Kama Sutra, and how he hoped that she would be willing to sit in his seminar class the day after next at the Louvre. He told her that the upcoming session would be a practical demonstration by his protégé's of what Kincaid had taught them, through their late night discussions at the jazz clubs and café's, and that he would need Michele's presence would only add to his students education, all of whom he said were male and female freshman taking a special summer session in sexuality that was being offered by the Sorbonne.

Michele was a bit confused as to what he meant by the remark of adding to his students education, but in just two days she had learned to expect and enjoy the unexpected, and his class she hoped would be the same. During the entire meal Michele said little as her lover did most of the talking, while she hung on his every word and ate her meal as sensually as possible, for her lover's benefit. However, Michele did talk about how in the past two days she had experienced more erotic moments than she had ever hoped to have in a lifetime. Kincaid was of course pleased, because he knew that she had become addicted to the sex quicker than anyone had thought or hoped. Katya originally thought Kincaid's plan would backfire, but here Michele was, submitting to him without a fight. Of course later that night, when they were alone back at his apartment, she would finally reveal to him her true feelings, both about him and her husband, the revelations of which would forever change three lives forever.

As the meal ended, and they sipped the last of the red wine, Kincaid asked Michele if she wanted to go dancing. To which Michele nodded her head excitedly yes, as Kincaid called for the waiter and asked for the bill. As they left the restaurant a number of young men from the La Bastion stood and watched in awe at the practically nude American woman walked with her lover down the cobblestone street until they finally turned a corner toward a club where no tourists would dare go. As they walked leisurely to Luc's club, Kincaid hinted to Michele that he wanted to make sure that tonight they fulfill their even darker mutual desires and become partners in their now mutual quest for sexual adventure. Michele nodded her head in agreement, and then asked Kincaid to stop.

As they stood face to face in the dimly lit street, Michele looked up and tearfully said to Kincaid, "I love you! I want tonight to be even more special than last night. I want to make love to you and I want to know that you will never leave me. Make me your slave Kincaid, but promise me that you will never send me away. I'll do anything I can to make you happy." She then looked at his smiling face as he gently wiped away her tears and said, "I will never leave you. I love you. It is all I can say. However I first need to know that your love is true. That is what tonight is all about." He then bent down and kissed her deeply and took her by the hand as he guided her towards her next erotic encounter.

As they strolled the streets, arm in arm, in the muggy night air, they both could feel the lust building inside of them, the wine feeding the hunger, as their bodies taunted each other. The romance of Paris swept them both away as they wandered for blocks, until finally they stopped at a small stairs which lead down into a basement jazz and dance club. Kincaid smiled at Michele and said that for some reason he could feel the adventure inviting them in. Michele looked up at her lover and at the buildings all around and then said to Kincaid that she could feel it to. The romance and eroticism of it all had now convinced Michele, in her heart, that she would never return to America. She knew it was a quick and impulsive decision guided by her libido, but as she followed her lover and they entered the club, Michele had, in her heart, closed the book on the life that she once knew, as another erotic encounter awaited her arrival.

As Michele and Kincaid entered the club, across town Maurice sat at Kincaid's desk and hit the send button on his colleague's Minitel terminal, while underneath the antique desk Monique was performing a service that she would normally have charged her employer extra for. The decision to switch sides had been tough, but then again Maurice was never quite the team player his boss had so eloquently said he was in his last fitness report. The decision was not about money, so their never could be any investigation regarding that aspect of his life, but rather his decision was based upon the need to satisfy the needs that were currently being serviced by the young 20 year old now at his feet trying to force from him her favorite late night snack.

Seconds later, in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo, high up in the GENOM Tower, an encrypted file was received and decoded, the contents of which caused the recipient of the message to just smile as she realized that the time would soon be at hand to have her revenge on the man she still called her husband, and now that he had found a new love, it would soon be time to strike, but first had to lay the ground work and lure him to her own turf. She contemplated the possibilities, when it dawned on her that her husband's greatest strength was his greatest weakness, and if she still knew him like she did, then this woman, who was now being injected in Luc's gym with a steady steam of spunk, would be the fly whom she would need to ensnare in her spider web first…

Meanwhile, as Michele and Kincaid entered, the amber light was so dim that they could see dark recesses as the seating in the club left the light. The dance floor was purposely filled with people moving slowly to a penetrating and erotic African rhythm. Kincaid suggested that he and Michele take a seat in one of the darker alcoves that offered a complete view of the club. The waiter immediately rushed over, as Luc had instructed, and set down a bottle of chilled Dom Perignon. Michele and Kincaid then sat back, glasses in hand and as the champagne progressed they started to softly touch each other while watching the scene in front of them. Slowly and softly Kincaid caressed Michele's legs, kissed her neck and whispered into her ear the things that he planned to do to her after they returned to his apartment.

The club was filled with a global mixture of people, from Africa to Australia, from Iceland to Swaziland, who are at best just struggling to survive life. The club was at the edge of what many Parisians at the time called the Harlem of France, for in this section of the city anything goes. Unlike the red-light district, these parts of the city's claim to fame are the urban legends of danger and death. It is also in this section of the city where good girls and bad boys come to meet and fall momentarily in love.

The jazz filled clubs are another of the city's many aphrodisiacs that call out to those looking for a momentary and lust filled moment of pure decadence and sexual fulfillment. It was exactly for these reasons that Kincaid brought Michele to this club, he thought, as the both simultaneously notice a tall black man at the bar, just as Luc had said would be. The black man's body was that of a dancer's, hard and muscular. He was dressed in a black T-shirt and black trousers and stared at the two of them, per his boss's order, running his eyes over Michele's latex encased body. The man knows exactly why he is there and can easily see the lust building in Michele's his eyes. Kincaid knows that the feel of his gaze has is slowly making Michele hotter and wetter, as the juices begin to flow quicker in her pussy.

Michele and Kincaid continued to make small talk about art and the Paris museums, while at the same time the black man continued to watch them. As the night moved on the crowd thinned, and as it did so the music slowly turned into a to a deep and erotic pulsing rhythm, which was the signal for the moment to have begun, Kincaid whispered into Michele's ear and requested she perform a solo dance for him. The man's eyes on Michele had by this time driven her crazy, as she stood up, with her skirt now barely lower than her thinly covered pussy and ventured towards the dance floor as she felt feel the music flowing through her, totally in synch with her body.

Michele then began to dance slowly, oozing sex; as both the black man and Kincaid watched, riveted to the most primitive of all sights, that of a scantly clad woman dancing seductively to the sound of a African mating dance. Slowly, as Michele slowly swayed, lost in the erotic rhythms, the black stranger moved toward her and began to dance, bringing his body so close to hers that they were almost touching as they moved in harmony with one another. Kincaid and the black stranger watched breathlessly as Michele licked her lips and began to turn from the heat of her sexual excitement.

Another large black man, the bouncer, stared at both Michele and the black dancer, from the other side of the club through the smoky atmosphere. As they danced they both edged their way toward a darker area of the dance floor, as the stranger led her in the dance. As both of them swayed to the music the stranger slid the strap of her dress from her shoulder and continued to pull it down her arm exposing one of her succulent breasts. He then lowered his head and took her pink nipple in his mouth while he put his other arm around her waist and then pulled her towards him.

As their bodies touched Michele could feel his thick, heavy, hard cock pressing into her groin. She knew now that she had to fuck him, and feel his huge tool filling her. Michele then lifted his head and kissed him deep, while lowering the zipper on his trousers and guiding his cock out with her other hand, while at the same time the black stranger hiked up around her waist the thin latex that covered her ass, and then in one motion pulled off with a loud snap, the g-string that covered her pussy. Michele then pressed against him and slid his cock deep into her in one firm desperate motion. She then turned to her lover and gave him a knowing glance and smile, in the knowledge that he could barely stop himself from cumming at the sight of her taking charge and fucking this stranger.