LA John Ch. 01

Story Info
John moves in to a new apartment building in LA.
1k words
3.65
11.1k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a figment of my imagination.

And is not true in anyway shape form or fashion...Enjoy

Part of My PLU Porno literotica Universe

Consensual

Contains: Oral, pussy eating MF

*****

I had been living in LA for a year now and finally moved in to a bigger apartment building but never met my neighbor until one fateful Tuesday.

I woke up on a that morning, thinking it was gonna be just a normal Tuesday. Thank God I was wrong about that one. I got up and I got dressed and drove down to the store and bought me some cigarettes and some food and drove on back to the house. I also grabbed me a bottle of Jack as I headed home.

It was my first day off work since I moved here, and I needed some down time.

I parked my car and walked down the hallway of my apartment building when, Dead serious, Victoria Justice came out of her door, dripping wet, and wearing nothing but a towel. And not a very big one either.

"Your name's John, right?"

"Yeah."

Hi I'm Victoria. I need you to do me a favor. My shower has stopped working. Can you please help me fix my pipes?" She asked with a fake worried look on her tan face.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her apartment. She showed me into her bathroom, and then quickly walked out. After only a few minutes, I could see nothing wrong with her shower. I started to wonder what was going on.

I walked out of the bathroom and there she was, standing in the living room. The towel she once had on thrown over into the corner, leaving her naked as the day the day she was born. She walked up to me fully and beautifully, swaying her hips ever so slightly and oh so seductively.

"Nothing seems wrong with your pipes, Ms. Justice."

"Oh, I meant to say a different set of pipes."

"Huh?"

"John I know you've only been here in the building a few weeks, and... I wanted to properly welcome you to the building."

"Wha..."

Before I could say anything further, she grabbed me and pulled me in close and started attacking me with her tongue and lips.

Her beautiful tan body felt amazing pressed up against mine. Her nice tits, begging to be sucked on, pressed against my chest as she slammed me against the wall shoving her tongue down my throat.

She started ripping my shirt off as I began running my hands up and down her body. I started playing with her tits and God, I could feel her moaning in my mouth. Damn, those moans are hypnotizing.

We walked over to the bed as I laid her down I began to kiss my way down her neck and towards her tits as I ran my hand down her body stopping right at her beautiful pink pussy lips, listening to those intoxicating moans the whole time.

I slowly began using my fingers to trace her lips as she gave out a quiet moan and I knew I was doing alright.

I slowly inserted my fingers into her pink love hole and began to finger fuck her slowly picking up more and more speed. Her moans filled my mouth and vibrate my tongue as I continue to kiss her.

I slowly kiss my way down her neck making my way to her breasts. I began to suck and lick each nipple as hard as i can. While my fingers move as fast as they can.

"Ohhhh...I'm gonna...cummm!!" She yells, throwing her head back with enough force to give her whiplash.

I quickly take my fingers out of her and throw myself down between her legs and start eating her out as fast as I can. If she was gonna give me a welcome, I was gonna make it memorable.

She arches her back and I felt her powerful orgasm explode in my mouth.

I lick and suck up all her girl cum. Some of it begins to flow out the sides of my mouth.

"Damn that's the biggest one I've ever had." She said still coming down from her orgasm.

"Baby you ain't seen nothing yet." I tell her.

I flip her over and pull her hips to make her get up on her hands and knees. I rip off my jeans and line my dick up right against for pussy and with one hard thrust i bury all 10 inches inside her.

She lets out a yelp with the force of my thrust and i began to punish her pussy.

"You feel so good inside me." She screams.

As my thrust get fast and harder i begin to use my right hand and grope her breast and i start to tease her clit with the fingers of my left. Her screams echo thru out the room and my ears.

"Oh baby...yes yes yes...right there"

She slams her head back and her eyes begin to roll into the back of her head. I could feel her body spasm with the force of a massive orgasm at the same time I unleashed my load into her womb.

We fall in to a heap of bodies on the bed. As i lay there on top of her she slowly turns around and kiss me. She's reaches over to her night stand and grabs a pack of cigarettes and offers me one. I gladly take it.

We lay there in each other's arms and smoke.

Putting out her cigarette she turns to me and asks,

"Ready for round two baby?"

"Yes ma'ma i am." With a devilish smile.

***********

I awaken two hours later form a dream and look down at my arms and she her still naked body wrapped up in them.

"Oh thank god it wasn't a dream." I say to myself.

I reach over for my phone just as my brother calls me.

"Hey Bret. What's wrong? It's really late."

I say in to the phone.

"Brooke just asked for a divorce and I'm going to give it to her. I was wondering if you had room out there i LA for me."

Shocked i respond with,

"Yea bro sure come on out."

We talk for a little bit longer i hang up the open and with a little worry in my heart for my brother i snuggle closer to Victoria and let my mind wander off in to dreamland.