LA John Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria leaves but has a surprise for John.
2k words
4.5
9.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a figment of my imagination.

And is not true in anyway shape form or fashion...Enjoy

Part of My PLU Porno literotica Universe

Consensual

Celebs: too many to name

Contains: Oral, finger fucking, vaginal MF

*****

I woke up on Thursday morning not looking for to what was going to happen. It had been three week since i spent the night with Victoria Justice and since that night we had been going at it every night.

"Do you really have to go darlin?" I asked while holding her in my arms.

She kissed me softly. "Yes i do. I promise it'll only be a week and I'll be back in your arms and in your bed. But i have a surprise for you." She tells walking towards the door.

"Oh what is it?" I ask with a devilish smile.

"It won't be here til tomorrow afternoon. But i can give you a small taste of it right now." She says as she drops to her knees in front of me and unzips my jeans.

She takes me instantly hard and throbbing cock in her hands and begins to blow we as fast as she can taking all 10 inches down her throat.

I throw my head back a let a moan of pleasure escape my body. She continues to bob her head back and forth. I feel myself getting closer to the edge and just as i'm about to explode she stops.

With a devilish smile she gets off her knees

"You're gonna have to save all you got for your surprise tomorrow." She kisses me and walks out the door.

"Damn her giving me blue balls. This better be one helluva a surprise."

I say zipping up my pants and going on about my day.

*******

That next morning i woke up super early at 4:30am i didn't get any sleep. I got to use to having my beautiful Victoria asleep beside me. So i called my brother and found out he would be in LA by the end of the month.

I got dressed and went on about my day as usual. I couldn't help but look at the clock all damn day waiting for my "surprise". I finally got all my things done and went home and waited.

Around 7pm my phone started going off. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it.

"Hey is this John?" The beautiful voice said.

"Yea this is. Who's this?" I had heard the voice before but i couldn't place it.

"It's Liz. Liz Gillies. Victoria called me and asked if i'd keep you company for til she got back. I was wondering would you like to meet me at a club tonight?"

My mind was racing i was on the phone with Liz fucking Gillies.

Trying to control my freak out.

"Yea i'll meet you about 8pm. Hows that." I finally responded.

"Great i'll text you the address. See you then."

We hung up and i ran for the shower.

"I hope she doesn't think this is a date or something" i said to myself in the mirror. "Nah she just wants someone to hang out with." I reassure myself.

I put on my jeans and a pearl nap and grab my hat before heading out the door. With the image of a three way between Liz Victoria and myself in my mind.

******

When i pulled up at the club i could see her leaning up against the side of the building. She was wearing a short black leather skirt with a blue blouse. I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Wow Liz you look stunning." I said breaking the embrace.

"Thank you. Your as much of a hunk a as Victoria said you are."

"Is she flirting with me" i thought as we walking into the club. I was shocked when the bartender asked what we wanted and she order a martini shaken not stirred.

"Oh really Mrs. Bond. Owe" i jokingly say as she punches my arm.

We sat down at a table and she started to tell me stories of film her show Sex Drugs and Rock n roll. As i told her stories of growing up and a ranch in Texas.

"I bet you look damn hot with a farmers tan." She said with her sexy smile resting her hand on my thigh.

"Ok now she is flirting with me." I think.

"Wanna dance sweet thang?" She ask and grabs my hand pulling me to the dance floor.

"Umm i don't know how to dance to this type music." I say trying to figure out what the hell to say. I felt like i was cheating on Victoria.

"I'll show you." She says.

She turns around and starts grinding her shapely perfect ass against my crotch and my dick starts to get hard.

She grabs my hands and places them on her hips. I couldn't help myself my rod was getting harder and harder every time she rubbed her ass against.

"Is that your pocket knife or are you just enjoying this dance too much cowboy?" She said. I could hear the lust in her voice.

"Would you believe it i i said pocket..HEY NOW!!"

She grabbed the bulge in my jeans and it made jump up.

"Look Liz you're really fucking sexy and i know you probably don't hear this a lot but i can't does this. I'm with Victoria your best friend and i really don't want to fuck things up with her." I explain as i go to walk out the club.

She reaches out and grabs my arms. I turn and look back at her i couldn't help it my primal instincts or maybe my sex drive took over my body. I grabbed her softly by the cheeks and pulled her in as close as i could and kissed her passionately.

The instantly warm embrace of her lips set my hormones into overdrive.

I broke the embrace looking her in the eyes,

"We need to get out of here. We'll take my truck and I'll bring you back later for your car."

"That's ok baby i walked anyways my apartment is only two blocks from her." She said kissing me again.

"Your place then." I say as i kiss her again.

Still embraced in are forbidden lustful kiss we managed to get out the door and down the the block before we had to break apart to breath in some oxygen.

"Just so you...mmmm...know...oh baby right there" she was trying to talk as i began kissing and nibbling on her neck. "Victoria told he to keep you company in anyway possible...mmmm...yes...so you're not cheating on her...oh myyyyy...she knows i planed to fuck your brains out."

I backed her up against the wall of her building and began running my hand up her leg.

"Let me get the door open so we can go..oh my..."

Before she could finish what she was gonna say my hand was up her skirt and surprisingly she had no panties on. I quickly slide my fingers inside her and began to vigorously finger fuck her.

"Yes...oh god...baby we have...mmmm...get in the...oh god don't stop"

She was moaning in my ear. Those moans were so intoxicating. They made me move my fingers fast inside her.

"As soon as you cum we can go inside darlin." I tell her as her moans become louder and louder in my ears.

As soon as the words left my mouth i know it would be much longer as her body started to tremble and she arched her back. She let out a long loud moan as her body was bum rushed by a highly intense orgasm. Her girl cum explode out of her body with enough force to push my fingers out.

With her body still trembling and her mind on cloud nine she tries to unlock her door.

"Help me out here?" She asks me.

I took her keys and got the door open she pushed me in and ripped off my my belt and yanked my jeans down to my ankles. She drops to her knees and grabs my throbbing hard dick.

"Did anyone ever tell you that payback's a bitch." She place a kiss at the tip of my rod and in one swift move takes all 10 inches down her throat. Quickly bobbing her head back and forth.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as i placed my hand on the back of her head. While she was bobbing back and forth she was moving tongue around the shaft of my rod. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed both sides of her head and explode deep in her mouth and down her throat.

She stands back up and slowly removes her shirt and bra. As i kick off my jeans and throw my shirt on the ground. I reach up to take off my hat and she stops me.

"Leave that on. I want you to ride me hard now."

She grabs my hand and we run into the bedroom and i place one final kiss upon her beautiful fully red lips before i throw her face down on the bed. I pull her hips up and line my cock right up with the lips of her sweet smelling wet pink womanhood.

I begin to tease her with the tip of my dick. As o run it up and down her pussy lips slowly. Making sure to rub it against her clit.

She raise her head up and looks back me with pouty eyes.

"Oh baby please don't tease me." I just sit there on my needs continuing to to rub her clit with my tip. "Baby please? What do you want me to beg you for?"

"Yes ma'am I sure do." I said in my southern drawl.

"Baby please i need your cock inside of me. Please my body needs your cock to pleasure it. Please baby i'm begging for you..OH MY GOD YES!!"

She screams as i force all 10 inches of my love rod into her love hole. I began to rapidly thrust in and out of her. Her animalistic moans feel the room. Each one making me going faster and harder.

"OH GOD. YES BABY. FUCKFUCKFUCK. FASTER BABY. OH MY GOD."

She probs up on her elbows and begins to push back against my dick. Making me go deeper inside her. I pound her vigorously. She arches her back and throws head up as she reaches her climax.

Before her climaxes she is able to get out one last sentence.

"Don't worry baby i'm on the pill i want you to shoot your load inside. I need you to... OH MY GAAAAAAA."

She finally gives herself away to pleasure. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as the force of her orgasmic juices flowing out damn near pushed my cock out. I feel myself getting closer to the edge as this happens. With one final grunt I thrust as hard as my waning strength lets me.

Cum rushes out of my rod straight into her waiting womb just as she asked for.

I fall to her left as she falls flat on her back. Still trying to catch my breath i hear my phone go off. I reach over for it and see Victoria's name and face light up my screen

"Shit" i say under my breath. I answer the phone.

"Oh baby that was so hot." She says in a lustful voice.

Not fully understanding what she said i replied with, "What was that baby."

"Look to the left my sweaty cowboy stud."

I look over to the left and see Liz laptop closed half way a camera sitting on top. I walk over and open it. There on the screen in a skype video call naked with a dildo is my amazingly beautiful girlfriend Victoria.

"You didn't really think i would let this happen with being able to watch it did you my love?" She say with her beautiful devilish smile. " and by the way, how did you like your surprise?".

Liz gets up off the bed and walks over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kisses my cheek.

I smile and stare straight into the screen, "Baby if you liked that you're gonna love round two."

I jump up and grab Liz and throw her back on the bed.

The end till next chapter.