LA John Ch. 03

Story Info
John, Victoria and, Liz enjoy a day at home.
1.6k words
4.38
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a figment of my imagination.

And is not true in anyway shape form or fashion...Enjoy

Part of My PLU Prono literotica Universe

Celebs: too many to name

Contains: Oral, pussy eating, blowjob, finger fucking anal and MFF

*****

For the rest of the week either Liz was at my house or i was at her. But i couldn't wait for my Victoria to come home. Liz was great hell she was fucking fantastic. But i wanted to hold my queen.

I woke up Saturday morning and smiled to myself when i saw Liz still curled up asleep right next to me. I softly kissed her on the forehead and went into the kitchen.

I turned on the radio and started the coffee pot. I didn't hear the door open. I had just started pouring my coffee when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest.

"You making that cup for me handsome?" The voice i was yearning to hear was filling my ears.

I turn around wrapping my arms around her waist

" I Was gonna pick you up at the airport this afternoon." I said as i lend in to kiss Victoria.

"I couldn't wait any longer. So i took an earlier flight. Is that Liz's car outside is she still her?"

"Yea she still in bed. I so glad you're home." I whisper in her ear as i began to kiss her neck.

She lets out a soft moan as i take her jacket off.

"Baby i really want to continue but i need sleep." She says trying to push me away.

Still kissing her neck i pick her up and carry her to the bedroom. I let her down and she changes into her pajamas. I climb in bed next to Liz and Victoria gets next in on my other side.

Liz raises her head up and leans over me.

"Hey girl when did you get in?"

"About ten minutes ago." Victoria leans over and kisses Liz. Then they both cuddle up against me and fall to sleep. I just lay there thinking i'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

*********

A few hours later i quietly got out of bed doing my best not to wake them. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. For so reason i couldn't stop smiling. Hell i knew the reason why.

"Im being fucked on a daily basis by two of the hottest woman in the world. What could possibly make this any better?" I say this out loud not nothing that my two lovers had woken up.

"Oh well thank you for saying were hot baby."

I look over and see both girls standing in the bedroom doorway.

Victoria walks over to the fridge and grabs a bottle of water while Liz sits down beside me. I couldn't keep my eyes off Liz just sitting there and the couch in nothing but her panties.

She reaches over and pulls my face up.

"My eyes are up here cowboy." She says in a playful smile.

"I wasn't looking. I swear." I replied. Even i knew that was a lie.

"Oh yea. Well here's something to look at." Victoria says. Walking over and straddling Liz's lap.She reaches out and cups her face and softly kisses her lips.

My eyes popped at the site Victoria slowly bending down and sucking on Liz's perfectly perky tits. Liz slowly began to run her hand down Victoria's body. She reaches the top of her panties.

As she reached in and started rubbing Victoria's love hole, Victoria let out a moan of pleasure.

Liz inserted two fingers into her lover's body and began to finger fuck her.

As soon as this happened Victoria started to bounce upon Liz's fingers. Her moans getting louder and louder. Before i could react she reached out and grabbed me. Planting a lust fueled kiss on my lips.

Liz continued her finger assault on Victoria at the same time using her free hand to grab mine and shove it in her panties.

Skipping the teasing i would normally do. I rammed my fingers into her wet pussy and vigorously finger her. While i do this i began to switch my kisses between both women and their breast.

Both their moans fill the room. Within a few minutes both women threw their heads back and let out a high pitched screams of pleasure as they both reached climax.

Before i could remove my hand from Liz. They both collapsed into my arms. Which in turn made me fall back on the couch.

"Oh god...that was...that was fun." Victoria says still trying to catch her breath.

I laid there holding them in my arms. My hands softly running up and down their backs. Victoria leans up and kisses me.

"I think it's your turn baby." She says.

She slowly begins to stroke my dick as she lowers her body. She kisses the tip and then opens her mouth and takes my whole length down her throat. I reach my hand over and begin to finger fuck Liz again.

Within in minutes we are going at it again. Liz is laid back on the couch with Victoria's face buried in her crotch. As i line my rod up and begin to fuck Victoria from behind.

Liz was moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs with pleasure. Every time i thrusted into Victoria she would moan into Liz's pussy. Causing them both to quickly climax.

I could see the rush of juices pour out of the sides of Victoria's mouth as Liz went crashing into a hardcore climax. I knew it wouldn't be long til Victoria did the same. So i grabbed her hips and start to vigorously slam into her cunt. She let out a bone chilling scream as she finally cummed all over my dick.

Before i could orgasm myself i quickly pulled out of her and grabbed Liz,

"Take all this. It's all yours." I said as i shoved my cock down her throat.

She instantly started to suck and jerk me off.

Her head was bobbing back and forth so fast it didn't take long for me to explode in her mouth.

My cum rushing down her throat and out the sides of her mouth. Victoria quickly came over and started to help Liz clean up.

They both just kneeled there licking my shaft clean and each other's faces clean. Liz stood up with a devilish smile growing across her face as she kissed me.

"I want you to do something for me John. No i need you to do something for me." She said.

Kissing her lips down to her neck i did my best to reply, "what's that baby?"

"Mmmm...i want you to...oh right there...fuck my ass baby. Pound my ass and fill it with you load."

She said while bending over in front of me rubbing her ass against my crotch.

"I'll lube this for you." Victoria says as she reached out and started to suck my dick back to life. She spent the next few minutes getting my lil friend awake again.

"Are you sure this is what you want darlin?" I ask looking into Liz's eyes.

She kisses nme and nods her head yes. Before she gets ready she grabs Victoria and shoves her tongue as deeply as possible in her crotch.

I spread her ass cheeks and lick my finger. I gentle rub my finger all around her tight hole.

I press my tip against her and hear her moan in pleasure as i do this.

"Baby this ain't my first rodeo. You don't have to be gentle with me." She says raising her head from Victoria's pussy.

With that i slam into her ass. She lets out a gasp mixed of pain and pleasure. Her asshole was so tight around my shaft. I start at slow much to her dismay. But as i get uses to the tightness i begin to pick up speed and rhythm.

"Oh...god yes baby...fuck my ass." She screams.

I found my pace and was slamming my cock deep is Liz Gillies ass. As she was eating Victoria Justice pussy.

Victoria was in heaven with Liz between her legs licking and sucking away at her pussy and watching me fuck Liz in the ass. She say there moaning and fondling her breasts. Before longing she was gushing again.

Just as Victoria hit her climax. Liz's back arched and she throw her head back and squirted out all her girl cum all over my sack and down my legs.

At the sight of both these beautiful woman cumming all other each other and myself. I unleashed my load into Liz's ass. Filling her to the brim.

With a loud pop i pulled my dick out of her and crashed on to the couch. Both of them falling into my arms once again.

"Oh god that was the best ." Liz say kissing me.

"I'm glad i met you John. I love you." Victoria says.

Still exhausted i just look deeply in Victoria's Eyes and kiss for passionately. "I love you too baby."

*******

As i drove to the airport i could think what i was going to tell my brother. I pulled up in front of the terminal and saw Bret standing there with all his stuff.

"Bret it's good to see you. You're never gonna believe what i've been doing for the past 3 months." I told him before i hugged him.

"John it's good to see you too. But umm i kinda did something on the plane ride her." He says looking at me with a smile.

"Oh god what did you do?" I replied.

"Me." I hear a woman's voice coming from be find Bret.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Bella Thorne walked up behind my brother placing a kiss on his lips.

"So what won't i believe john." Bret says laughing.

The end til next chapter.