La Petite Mort, Oh How Appropriate

Story Info
He gives her the most beautiful, tantalizing pleasure.
3k words
4.46
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stretched lazily under his persistent gaze, her heavily lidded eyes lit by her cat like smile. It was the first time she had chosen to sleep with someone and do nothing besides kissing and cuddling.

She turned face down on the bed, a quiet little moan escaping her lips as the soft sheets caressed her bare skin. She gasped at the sudden pleasure of his warm breath on her neck as he slowly kissed his way to her earlobe and bit it gently.

He arranged himself on top of her, the lower half of his body resting between her slightly parted thighs. His movements as he brushed himself softly against her caused her already aching breasts to rub to the silky sheets making her moan softly again. The pressure of his arousal against her bottom made her groan, sending shivers up and down her spine and the delicious tingling that had already started between her legs spread everywhere as she felt her underwear getting soaked with her essence.

She was the type of woman you could easily arouse, but making her come was not an easy task, it was something no one had accomplished for a long time and now she was dying for it.

She whimpered at the soft caress of his fingertips along her sides, the feeling of his warm wet tongue sliding along her nape, as every hair on her body lifted in goose bumps and she became suddenly aware of every hard muscle on his body that was pressed against hers. The low groan that left his throat, as she arched her back and swayed her hips lightly, vibrated through her.

She raised her left hand and run her long fingers through his dark hair pushing it out of his eyes and then pulling it softly emitting another groan from his throat.

He swallowed hard and sucked a shaky breath when her hand left his hair and slowly slid between their bodies. He pulled back a little to give her delicate hand space and the minute her fingers found his throbbing erection he breathed out hard in a moan filled with desire.

"There's fire dancing between your fingers," he mouthed with another groan, throaty and low as a growl, as her fingers lingered there, the upper half of her body bending a little upwards and turning slightly to look in his blue-green eyes, darkened now by lust.

"Your touch wraps me in blazing flames," he exhaled roughly as her fingers wrapped accordingly around him. Every movement of her fingers, however slight, caused beautiful responses of him.

One more touch made it happen; it pushed him over his limit, crushing his so preciously and proudly held self control. He gathered himself away, breathing heavily, and the second she turned to her side to protest at the absence of his body, he abruptly turned her further to face him and pinned her against the mattress.

She moved to wrap her arms around him, desire burning in the back of her throat, but he seized her wrists, with the agility and grace only he possessed, and lifted them above her head, holding them firmly with his left hand, grinning at her feeble attempts to free them. Only a couple of pieces of clothing separated them and only one was hers.

He leaned closer until his face was inches away from hers, his soft lips. barely out of reach for her to kiss as restrained as she was. He brushed his lips against hers and licked from the center to the corner of her mouth teasingly, and oh so softly, only to move away as soon as her parted lips attempted to envelop the warmth of his tongue. Leaving the delicious softness of her lips, he licked his way along her neck finding each and every sweet spot, making her skin tingle all over, to her collarbone and then to her left shoulder going downward until he reached her ample bosom. He traced a circle and then another and another, getting closer and closer, around her rosy nipple. His right hand strayed to her side, stroking her sensitive skin, softly dragging his nails all the way from her ribs to her hip and to the inside of her thigh earning a low moan from deep within her. He hooked his fingers to the waistband of her soaked lacy briefs und pulled them off of her with one swift motion. He caressed her outer lips softly making her breath catch in anticipation and then cupped her mound tightly, the pressure making that knot inside her tighter, the tingle down low in her stomach and between her parted thighs pleasurably painful, or maybe painfully pleasurable.

When his mouth reached her areola, barely a breath away from his warm lips wrapping around it, he pulled away and licked his way to her other breast, giving it the same treatment, deliberately missing again her sensitive nipple. She opened her mouth to protest but a long finger came to rest on her lips silencing her. His hand left her mouth to brush off of her face a stray strand of hair.

"Perhaps you would like me to stop then?" he teased in a husky voice, perfectly adorned by his English accent, his half smile lighting up his eyes.

"No, no, please, I really don't!" she breathed out desperately.

He pushed his dark hair out of his face and, giving her his devilish grin, he let go of her hands, got up and disappeared in the hallway. He had this way of striding away, with a confidence high enough to look like he owned every grain of sand, every speck of dust and every chunk of stone he walked on, but also subtle enough to be beautiful.

She curled her naked body in a ball on her side, her heart filling up with vulnerability and guilt; she had pleaded him and she had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time as the night was still young.

Mere seconds later he was walking to her again, now with a more serious look on his face, his clothes off and a dark red silky scarf between his fingers, the fine fabric dancing in the air in the rhythm of his determined slow pacing.

Her heart skipped a bit, or rather many of them, in the light of his sudden bareness. She unconsciously gathered herself in a sitting position. She loved the sight of a naked body but that thing never happened to her, it never shook her off her feet. She was extremely comfortable with nudity, both her own and not, but this was different; she could swear she could finally feel something, something strong enough to make her lose it for a moment and stare at him, not just like it was the first time she caught a glimpse of his naked body, but rather like it was the first nude body she ever actually saw. And then she did another thing she never normally did, she blushed and looked away. What was he doing to her?

She blinked a couple of times but his image still burned behind her eyelids. He was tall. Quite tall actually. His body was all lean muscle, definitely the reason behind his elegant, straight up posture. But it wasn't just filled with hard straight lines and high contrast-something she would find rather unappealing. It had softer, more curved lines and a fierce gentleness to it instead. His ivory skin flawless apart from a scar running down a couple of inches along the middle of his chest. She had noticed every small detail of his beauty, every bump and every hollow in his muscular built.

His weight on the bed brought her back out of her thoughts, thoughts she didn't think she could have for anyone, thoughts she had long prayed would disrupt the eerie calm of her mind. He held the scarf in front of her widening eyes in both his elegant, long fingered hands.

"Would you let me?" he inquired, in a soft voice.

"I...I have never tried this before."

And she had not; never relinquishing control, she was always the one in charge.

"I was sure of that." he grinned at her.

"But..."

"Trust me when I say this, you couldn't possibly imagine the beauty of the slightest touch you are missing on with open eyes, the beauty of not knowing what to expect." His tone was now heavy and seductive.

"I just... Just don't hurt me."

"I will not hurt you, I will give you no pain, I promise." he replied reassuring her, his blue green eyes staring deeply in her dark brown ones.

She nodded and he leaned forward. Carefully placing the scarf on top of her closed eyelids, taking away her sight, he secured it on the side, so that it would not be uncomfortable for her when she lied down. He pushed her backwards gently, until she was resting on her back, and then arranged her arms on her sides spread and while stroking her reassuringly, he parted her thighs.

"What I want of you is to keep this on," he said lightly touching the fabric over her eyes, "and keep your arms and legs where I arranged them.

If you do otherwise, I will assume you want me to stop and I will do so immediately."

She nodded hesitantly.

"And don't focus on not having your sight, focus on having the rest." he added in a husky voice.

She nodded again and muttered some sort of agreement.

She was uneasy. She couldn't hold still under his gaze, a piercing gaze she currently could not return. She kept fidgeting, tapping her fingers on the mattress, curling her toes, breathing fast through her chest, moving her head.

He gathered himself and got up, took a step back. Oh, the toll she was taking on him. Her sole vulnerability as she was just lying down, nervous and under his control, made a little groan build up in his throat as he felt himself harden for her even more. He stroked himself a couple of times. This was going to be hard; restraining him from giving her everything she wanted, restraining himself from taking what he needed. But he did this for her and he would keep it up until it was unbearable for the both of them.

He leaned in and softly cupped her face. He started caressing her skin, easing away the tension, until her features relaxed and returned to their normal peaceful state.

The next thing she felt were his warm wet lips on the side of her neck. He was kissing and nibbling on the soft skin making her breathing irregular, her heart pound hard and fast at the sudden proximity. And then down he went to her breasts, giving a single quick stroke to her nipples with his tongue, resulting in her gasping for air. His tongue, never breaking contact with her skin, strayed lower and lower, along her midriff, circled her navel and licked its tantalizing way to her nether lips.

She held her breath trembling in anticipation.

Then she felt his lips and teeth on the inside of her thigh; it was too late to hold back her whimper as he moved closer to her wet folds. His fingers caressed her calves and moved up to her hips. He pushed her shaking legs further apart. She could feel herself drip onto the silky sheets, her wetness overflowing, being too much for her pink swollen lips to hold.

The feeling of his tongue sliding along her cleft made her numb inside out. He licked circles around her pulsing clit, never directly touching the hard nub, making her ache for even a single stroke of his tongue on it, making her pray he would close his lips around it and suck until she fainted from the pleasure. Then he teased her entrance, sliding his tongue around it and then pushing barely the tip inside. Her breathing was now shallow, moans were escaping her dry lips as she strived to keep her legs and arms where he had arranged them; she couldn't afford him to stop.

His right hand moved to her breasts to massage them.

"Oh god pleeaase..." she whimpered.

"Sorry, what? Didn't hear you."

"I said please." she whispered.

"What was that?" he teased, the vibrations from his voice spreading through her, his tongue finally giving her aching bud the slightest brief touch, the smirk on his face even audible in his voice. She involuntarily bucked her hips.

"I BEG of you!" she raised her trembling voice, "please... I... I did all you asked of me."

"Indeed." he replied.

He moved upward, leaving her exposed slit, and finally kissed her; he thrust his tongue inside her mouth, finding hers. She could taste herself on him and she loved it. He always kissed so beautifully it made a knot come up in the back of her throat, it made her eyes sting and brought her to the edge of tearing up. Maybe it was the anticipation, or maybe the fact that someone like him was kissing her. Maybe it was even gratitude or even feelings pent up for years.

With the tip of a finger he rubbed from her entrance to her clit and back down, going in just a knuckle.

"Do you want this?" he mouthed softly, his other hand simultaneously removing her blindfold. She blinked a couple of times until she could see him clearly in the dim light.

"Yes, please," she whispered.

"How bad?" he teased nibbling her earlobe.

"I need this..." she said under her breath, a pleading look on her face. She had not been with anyone, in a very long time, capable of making her come this close and most certainly no one had ever managed to make her beg. It wasn't just about what he was doing to her, but also about whom he was. He was perfection. And for her meticulous, demanding and somewhat cynical personality that meant a lot.

"Oh well..." he stopped everything he was doing and pulled himself away, a smirk on his face.

She remained to look at him stunned. That knot in the back of her throat tightened. He had just left her like that. She had obeyed him, pleaded him, believed him, and eventually begged him. And he played with her. He had made her melt to his touch. And that's how she felt at that moment. Her inability to cum with anyone for a long time had been tormenting her, the fear it would happen again was now burning her, her lust was consuming her.

There is such intimacy in a woman's orgasm, especially when it's an experience shared; under no circumstances did being brought to it by her own hand, beneath her covers every other night, qualify as what she craved. She closed her eyes and tears emerged from underneath. A sob was building in her chest but the ache inside had not subsided the least. Her skin tingled at every place he had touched and her body seemed to defy her emotional state.

She was so vulnerable to him. That made him want to comfort her but it also drove him crazy, brought the blood rushing in his veins, made him lust after her, made him want to explode inside her. He leaned in close and arranged himself with his hips between her still parted numb thighs, his fingers tangled in her messy hair.

"Look at me," he urged her.

She averted her damp eyes.

"Look at me!" he urged her. He was making demands now,

"You... why would you...» she muttered opening her eyes, a look of hurt, confusion, maybe even anger, dimming their warm brown.

"I did not." he replied and kissed her lips tenderly at first and then passionately, deeply, pushing himself against her. His touch swept her again off her feet and her mind went blank. Her whole world seemed to have shrunken and burst into flames between her legs. She clenched the sheet in her small fists.

He rubbed himself around her opening, then over and over against her frantically throbbing clit and pleasure welled up inside her. He kept rubbing against her nub and her sweet, intense moans rang in his ears like the most beautifully arousing melody. As she came closer and closer, she wrapped her arms around him and lifted her hips to meet him. The waves of pleasure stemming from his touch came crushing on her more and more frequently until she could barely breathe.

And with a single thrust he filled her up.

For a second the world froze. And then it was like the seams which held her waking world would come undone. It was like walls went tumbling down deep inside, like the icy crystals of fear, disdain and sadness that had long been poking and piercing her soul shattered at once. He pounded deep inside her faster and faster. Her world shook and the most deliciously pleasurable spasms rocked through her entire existence and she exploded in the most beautifully, paralyzing intense orgasm in her lifetime, calling out his name.

Her moans and gasps always aroused him more than anything in his world. To have her sweet body to his disposition to please, have her in his mercy made him almost hurt of pleasure. She seemed to barely be able to breathe in-between the sounds she couldn't help but make. His name coming out of her rosy lips like that, in a guttural manner, like a river flow of carnal pleasure was more than he could take. His climax followed suit. His body was like it had caught fire. The flames licked their way to his loins and his next thrusts were spontaneous. His hips bucked several times before his load spilled inside her and dripped between her spread thighs.

In the intensity of the moment she had almost forgotten to breathe. Now she was panting desperately, dizzy from the deprivation of oxygen, fighting the shimmering of the light around her. But the darkness took hold of her and she fell to a deep dreamless sleep in his arms, just in time to feel the soft kiss he planted on her forehead.