La Playa: Polynesia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

"Not another word. I'll call the restaurant and have them reserve a table for us, say 12:00 PM?"

"I was wondering if you wouldn't like to come up to the Residence instead," said Dee. "I was thinking of having Room Service bring up some of that yummy Conch Salad."

"That would be great," replied Marc. I'll be there with bells on."

Feeling bold, Dee joked "bells on what?"

Chuckling at the bad joke Marc replied "Madam, you may place bells on any appendage you like, anytime you like, and I will happily jingle away."

"Now you're being naughty!" replied Dee. "Maybe what you really need is a good spanking."

"This phone call just keeps getting better!" replied Marc. "I've got to go see to a few things. I'll be up there at Noon."

"Thanks, see you then," and with that Dee broke the connection and lifted her finger again "Room Service, please..."

Dee felt like a naughty schoolgirl as she hurried to have a bath, touch up her nails, and do her hair. She was grateful again to Steve for talking her into the laser depilation treatments so she didn't have to go through the bother of shaving. She was smooth as a baby - everywhere.

After fussing quite a while in front of the mirror, she finally decided on a very short, Japanese-cut silk robe to wear. Her hormones were in control now, and she had no intention of subtlety. She checked the dining area and the living room again, and asked the butler, who doubled as her bodyguard, to send any service staff away for the afternoon, then take the afternoon off himself. At 11:45 the doorbell rang. She was a bit embarrassed when she realized she had to answer the door for Room Service in nothing but a skimpy silk robe, but then remembered that these servers would actually think she was overdressed here at La Playa.

On the dot at Noon, Marc knocked on the door. Dee took two deep breaths to calm her butterflies, and opened the door.

"Wow," said Marc, letting his eyes drink in the lovely, not too much older woman standing before him. Then, remembering himself "Uh, I mean, hi Dee!" then laughed along with her at his gaff.

"Come in Marc, thanks so much for taking time from your busy day. I really appreciate it."

"Actually, this being Tuesday it's not such a busy day," Marc lied. "Besides, who wouldn't want to drop everything for a good looking woman like you!"

"Oh, you are a naughty, naughty man," said Dee, playing the Coquette. "Are you too busy for a glass of wine with lunch?"

"That actually sounds wonderful," said Marc, and it did. If his day was shot anyway and what he thought was happening was really happening, a little wine would be just the ticket.

She poured them both a glass of Pinot Gris. They clinked their glasses together and Dee said "Here's to new friends."

"Hear, hear," Marc agreed, savoring the citrusy tang of the wine on his tongue. Only the best for Steve. He wondered if that went for Steve's wife as well.

"Come on out to the dining area," Dee invited. "I'm sure you're starving like me."

"With pleasure, and maybe after we eat you'll tell me what I can do for you," Marc replied.

"I'll do better than that," Dee smiled coyly. "I'll show you!"

"Now I'm intrigued" said Marc.

They ate and chatted, Dee asking about how the economic downturn was affecting La Playa's business (seems that sex sells, no matter how bad the economy is) and Marc asking about her photography, many examples of which were on the walls of this house. He studiously avoided mentioning Steve, or how delectable Dee had looked as Jeff fucked her during the Bacchanal a few weeks back.

"We have fruit for dessert, I'll get the plate," Dee said, rising from the table.

She had actually asked the Room Service waiter to put the fruit in the kitchen, to give herself an excuse to be alone for a few seconds and think, just in case she had second thoughts. But still, her hormones were raging. Even though the conversation never touched on sex she felt a definite dampness between her thighs, the friction of the silk on her nipples was keeping them hard and distended, and she knew that the beautiful blond man sitting at the table had noticed. What was it about her and blond guys? Her husband, Jeff, and now Marc. Marc wasn't as tall as Jeff, but she knew from seeing him at two parties now that his cock was every bit as impressive. She took the moment alone as an opportunity to loosen the tie on her robe - a lot.

"Here we are," she said, rather stiffly and clumsily bending over right next to Marc to offer him a glimpse of breast as she set down the fruit tray. She was a jock, not a seductress, but today she was determined to try.

"That looks delicious," said Marc, very pointedly looking down Dee's robe and not at the fruit. He glanced up, she hesitated, then smiled and sat back down, crossing her legs and surreptitiously opening her robe even more.

Dee mentally and emotionally took the step off the deep end. She was in the big girl's pool now, and it was sink or swim. "Actually, that 'delicious' look you just had is why I asked you up here," she said, selecting a grape from the tray and trying to eat it seductively.

Marc smiled inwardly. Yep, what he thought was happening was indeed happening.

"I was wondering how brave you are," she continued.

"How brave I am?" asked Marc.

"Yes, like 'are you brave enough to fuck the boss's wife?"

Okay, there it was. She'd gotten it out. The only way to go back now would be to hit this guy over the head with an iron. She ran her fingers lightly up and down across her nipples, spreading the robe wider yet.

"Well, this woman doesn't fuck around when she fucks around," thought Marc. But instead of uttering that thought he said "that sounds like an invitation," playing it cool and deciding to see where she wanted this to lead.

"It was. It is," said Dee. She stood up and shucked the robe from her shoulders. "Do you have time for a quickie? I need some cock!" She finally fully embraced the bold and to-the-point manner of an experienced swinger.

"Damn, for pussy that pretty I have time for way more than a quickie!" enthused Marc. He stood up and took her aggressively in his arms, sensing that this was a woman who wanted to be taken. Taken hard. Taken now. His cock was springing to attention as he plunged his tongue down her throat.

Their tongues wrestled together as Marc ran his hands from Dee's tight ass cheeks up to her neck and back down again. Dee wrapped her arms around his neck, broke the kiss, and leaned back to invite his hands on her breasts. Marc surprised her with his gentleness in handling her orbs. Most men handled breasts way too roughly for her taste. Marc was obviously a very seasoned lover.

After letting him have his way for a few more moments, Dee broke their embrace and began to tug at his shirt. Marc helped her get it up over his head, and as he discarded it on the table she was reaching for his belt. She gasped as the shorts fell to the floor, revealing that he had come to lunch commando, and his cock was rapidly rising. He pulled her back tightly against him, letting her feel his manhood grow and stiffen, crushed between their bodies.

There was a little awkwardness as Marc had to sit down to untie his sneakers and get his pants from around his ankles, but once fully nude Dee took him by the hand and led him out into the living room to a leather covered couch. She let go of his hand, turned, and sprawled back on the cushions, leaving one foot on the floor and draping the other over the back of the couch. She threw her hands above her head and slightly arched her back. Marc needed no more invitation.

He leaned down and kissed her sex. The aroma was heady and delicious, her lips were swollen and distended. She was truly a flower opening herself to him. He licked all around her vulva, then probed her clit, which was swelling and bulging from its hood.

Dee reached down for his shoulders and pulled him up from his oral ministrations. She had a thing about oral sex, which was the main reason she could never see herself having a full on lesbian encounter. She wrinkled her nose at the thought of the smell, and could never understand why other people loved it so. Of course she said none of this to Marc. She simply wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled his cock toward her opening.

"Please fuck me," she said.

"No condom?" Marc asked. He and John had been careful to use them after the volleyball game.

"No condom, just give me your cum," responded Dee. She was through menopause, and knew the chance of pregnancy was slight. She also knew the rules Steve had about STDs at La Playa, the extent of screenings, and the way he went the extra mile to keep his employees healthy. That was why she felt comfortable going bareback with Jeff a few weeks back. And the wine was continuing to lower her inhibitions.

Marc made a mental note not to cum, despite her request, or at least to pull out first, before he positioned his seven and a half inches against her inner lips and thrust forward. He was surprised at how wet she was (she was an older woman after all) as he kept gliding in right up to the hilt. She moaned as his fat man meat probed and filled her depths.

Marc, sensing again that she wanted it hard, immediately went into slap fucking her, the skin of his thighs pounding against her ass. She lifted her legs, and put them over his shoulders. He held her thighs and plunged over and over again into her. He kept this up for about three minutes when he saw her expression change, heard the groan come from low in her chest, and felt her pussy begin to grip his cock. She was cumming. Her whole body shook and shuddered, she bit her lip and rolled her head side to side, then tensed a last time and relaxed.

Marc recognized this as a sign to slow down, but he did not remove his cock from her sheath. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with a smile.

"It happened so fast, sorry," Dee said.

"No worries, darling, we have all afternoon and into the night if we want it."

"Oh yes, I think I definitely want more," she said, reaching up to pull him into a kiss.

He kept up a slow, gentle fuck as their tongues once again entwined. Then he pulled slowly out, and pressed the bottom of his well-lubricated dick against her clit, sliding it up and down.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She closed her eyes again as she savored the feeling of that glorious cock on her sex and replied "of course, what do you mean?"

"How about using this as an opportunity to play around a little bit, and decide for yourself what you might like and dislike?"

The wine was keeping her inhibitions in check and she thought his idea was marvelous. She said so. "Darling, you keep making me feel like this and you can have your way with me!"

With that he surprised her. He pulled out, stood, leaned over and picked her up like a bride crossing the threshold. He wasn't a particularly big man, and she was by no means a petite woman, though she was slender and lithe for her age. Nonetheless he carried her seemingly effortlessly into the first floor guest bedroom, where he proceeded to introduce her to a number of new positions for coitus, held her head and fucked her mouth, played with and penetrated her anus with his fingers (he thought it might be polite to save her anal cherry for Steve, not knowing that Steve had deflowered that opening many years before) and brought her off with his mouth and tongue despite her aversion to oral.

This continued for nearly two hours, a time in which he transitioned to wearing a condom just in case his control slipped and he came. He surprised himself by not doing so, despite how desperately Dee clearly wanted it. He was building a different need in her.

Taking a break, they drank some water and some more wine, then decided to rinse off some of the stickiness and sweat in the small pool outside the Residence. They dove in side by side, and frolicked in the water happily, playing all the silly slap and tickle games people seem to enjoy when they skinny dip.

Slowly, the slap and tickle gave way to more intimate caresses. She took him by the cock and led him toward the steps of the pool. Paddling wet across the deck, she pushed him down onto one of the oversized, cushioned lounge chairs. Having realized his wisdom despite the many precautions, she reached over into the ever present bowl on the poolside table, took out a condom, then leaned down to suck him to hardness. He responded almost immediately, and she opened the package with her teeth like an expert (she picked up a lot on that swinger's site) and rolled the rubber down his pulsing shaft. Reaching back over to the table she grabbed the equally ubiquitous bottle of lube and squeezed some out on her hand. She reached between her thighs and buttered her lips and opening, then ran her slick hand up and down his latex-sheathed sword.

Locking eyes with her lover, Dee moved to position herself in the classic cowgirl position. Marc put his hands behind his head and grinned a shit eating grin up at her. She didn't return it, but stared intently into his eyes as she took his cock in her hand and lined it up with her pussy. Once she had fitted the head to her slot, she moved both hands to hold him down and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, she lowered her cunt down his shaft.

When she bottomed out, she simply sat there for a moment, staring into his eyes. Then he felt a flexing around his cock. She was not moving her body, but she was fucking him with her vaginal muscles. She was doing Kegel exercises on him, and what incredible control! His shit eating grin vanished from his face as he felt an undulation start. She was continuing to flex her muscles, while slowly moving her hips. Where had this sheltered woman who didn't participate in her hedonist husband's lifestyle learned this?

Dee began to smile at Marc. She could see the effect her motions were having. As an experiment, she stopped, and saw the desperate need wash over his face. He wanted her to continue, he needed her to never stop. She was, for the first time in her life, in total control of a man.

She continued to fuck him like this for an astounding 20 minutes. Three times his eyes rolled back in his head and he thrust his hips up as he neared orgasm. Each time she immediately halted, lowered all her weight on him, stopped the Kegels, and slapped his chest, breaking the chain of his cum. After twenty minutes she lifted herself up and off his cock to his utter dismay. He moaned as his rod was exposed once more to the air. But without saying a word, she merely turned into the reverse cowgirl, squirted more lube on is shaft, and lowered herself once again. This time, she grabbed his right hand behind her back, and guided his thumb to her asshole, passing him the lube with her other hand. He needed no coaching, quickly lubing his thumb thoroughly, and pressing it into her nether hole.

She responded immediately, and began to slow fuck him in earnest. Even though the latex would prevent her from feeling his seed, she now needed to feel that cock pulse against the walls she was flexing around it, and match the pulsing of his thumb in and out of her ass.

Marc tried desperately to hold back, even to the point that he grabbed her hips to stop their movement. But he couldn't control the grasping and flexing of her vagina. It was milking his cock of its seed, and it would not be denied. Relenting, he thrust his slick thumb back into her rectum, cried out, and bucked his hips as his cock exploded. She responded in kind, keening her joy to the sun that beat down on their brown bodies, suddenly bouncing up and down on the pulsing shaft, and releasing her own orgasm to shake her body to the core.

When his hips stopped bucking she never slowed down, building herself back to another quick cum, and another. Then she thrust her fingers down onto her clit, still fucking the slightly soft cock. Rolling her clit roughly she continued to fuck and was rewarded with the younger man's new stiffening.

Marc was moaning "Oh yes, you magnificent bitch, fuck me more, bring me off again!"

Her only response was "two fingers...two fingers in my ass, NOW!"

He quickly replaced his thumb with his index and middle finger as she leaned forward slightly, never pausing for an instant as she bounced on his shaft and frigged her clit. All the years of running and swimming paid off with an amazing aerobic stamina. Marc held his fingers still, letting them plunge into her anus at the same rate as his cock was moving in her pussy.

She was loudly whispering "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes I'm going to cum I'm going to cum!"

And cum she did. Squirting for the second time in her life. Roughly rubbing every part of her pussy that wasn't filled with cock. Feeling her anal ring clasp around Marc's fingers.

Marc responded in kind. Cumming a second time in just over ten minutes. It was a different, almost painful cum. It flirted on the edge between pleasure and pain as his cock attempted to eject more sperm that just weren't there so quickly.

It seemed to them both that they came for minutes. The waves were sweeping over Dee's body as peak after peak pulsed through her pussy. Marc later likened the feeling to the "male orgasms" he was able to achieve in the quiet of his suite with a dildo in his ass and no penile stimulation. The sun beat down, their hearts and pelvises pounded in syncopated unison. They were lost in pure physical bliss.

It did not end suddenly for Dee. Instead the mini-orgasms continued to wash over her in ever lessening intensity like the ebbing of a tide. Marc was spent, his cock rapidly deflating and falling from her vulva as Dee slowed, then stopped moving her hips, even as her fingers continued to roll her clit to a final, shuddering stop.

She collapsed forward onto his lower legs. Panting for breath. Exhausted. Exhilerated. Satisfied and yes, finally sated. She caught her breath and quickly spun to embrace Marc and hug him fiercly, his arms encircling her and returning her embrace.

"Oh, baby, that was fantastic!" enthused Marc as he felt her body tremble next to his. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?"

She didn't answer right away. She was distracted with an amazing realization. She had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life, with a man other than her husband. She really liked the guy who had just fucked her for most of the past three hours. But that didn't mean she automatically had to love him. The sex was fun. Hell, this last bit was mind blowing. But it carried no long term emotional commitments as a price for the pleasure. Despite the many conversations she'd had with her husband over the years. Despite the fact that this was exactly what he had said over and over again, only now did she realize that he was absolutely right. She loved Steve. She loved Steve more right now, as she lay naked and sweating in the arms of another man, more than she ever had. And this guy Marc was fun and a great fuck. What a breakthrough!

Later that evening, Dee dialed Steve's satellite phone. She had brought Marc off one more time with her mouth, greedily gulping his cum and then leaning up to share it with him, and he had fucked her with a dildo to another orgasm. Now she was going to tell her husband about her day.

"I fucked Marc today" she said after their greetings.

"Was he as good as I remember?" Steve asked. He knew that he was sharing a major step with his life partner, and he wanted to keep the conversation as light hearted as possible.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked.

"With what, that he's as good as I remember?" Steve quipped.

"No! Are you okay that I fucked him?"

"Of course I am!" said Steve. "Remember a couple of weeks ago when I practically had to drag the story of you and Jeff out of you? I told you then and I tell you again: far from being angry or hurt, I feel pride! It is such a delight and an honor to share life with you! You are the most marvelous woman on Earth, and I couldn't be happier that you are stretching your wings, taking care of your needs, and beginning to enjoy the kind of life that I've always wanted for you!"

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers