La Playa: Polynesia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers

Steve was now fucking his entire index finger in and out of Deana's nether opening. He added a second digit along with some more lube. Deana's anus responded wonderfully, opening easily to accommodate the wider intrusion.

Again lifting her face from Julie's crotch, Deana said through glistening lips "oooh, honey, your fingers feel so good! You can go faster if you want."

Steve grinned and said, "okay, baby. Hopefully we'll turn you into a real anal slut. All the guys and butch girls would love that!"

"Yeah! I can introduce you to some girls who are insatiable when it comes to ass play, including me!" add Julie in between her panting breath.

Steve went ahead and added a third digit, but now held his hand still to allow time for Deana to catch up. At first the sphincter rebelled and tried to force him back out, but he kept up the firm pressure, and after a few moments felt the muscle begin to relax. Instead of resuming the fucking motion with his latex-covered hand, Steve slowly expanded his bunched up fingers, pushing the opening wider at its own pace.

Deana moaned again into Julie's pussy, and redoubled her efforts. Julie now took Deana's face in her two hands, moved Deana's lips into alignment on her clit, and said simply "nibble my clit, you slut!"

Deana grinned wickedly up at her lover. Keeping her eyes glued to Julie's, she opened her mouth wide and found Julie's clit with her tongue by feel. Then she gently closed her teeth around the spongy appendage.

Deana sought coaching from Julie saying "like that?"

"That's good," replied Julie, "but you can also bite just a little harder. Suck my clit as far as you can into your mouth and roll it back and forth between your teeth...yarrgh! Like that! Just like that! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

Julie came in spurts on Deana's face. It was the first time Deana was on the receiving end of a squirting climax, and it caught her a bit off guard. She lost her grip on Julie's clit, and pulled back. But Julie didn't let her go far, and immediately pulled Deana's face back into the flood of sticky, pungent liquid.

"Suck me! Suck my clit!" Julie ordered.

Deana did so, hard.

"Yes! Harder!" cried Julie as she came again.

Deana complied, and was rewarded with yet another squirt of liquid.

"Keep it up, honey," Steve said. "Julie's cumming over and over again. This can go on for several minutes. She loves it. You're doing great!" And with that he began sliding the butt plug into his wife's now relaxed and willing ass.

Deana moaned at the new anal invasion, and continued to lash Julie's clit with her teeth and tongue. Her face was drenched in girl-cum. Julie continued to buck and thrash.

"Fuck, that is so incredible," Julie wailed. "Eat my pussy, baby! Make me cum, make me cum, make me cummm!" And she felt another wave of orgasm engulf her.

Deana continued to lash Julie's cunt and Julie continued to cum four more times until she finally pushed Deana's face away.

"Gotta catch my breath! That was fantastic!" Julie cried as she slid off the couch and thrust her tongue down Deana's throat. "You are one great pussy licker, girl!"

Deana enthusiastically returned Julie's kiss. Their tongues did battle, first in Deana's mouth and then in Julie's. Julie reach up and roughly grabbed both of Deana's nipples, pulling them firmly down. Deana was surprised at how good that felt. She was becoming more in tune with her body and more sexual by the minute. She found that she still had three fingers inside Julie's cunt, and she flexed them just a bit.

"Shit! You magnificent bitch!" yelled Julie as she was surprised by a small vaginal orgasm. "Tell me how to please you! Tell me what you want!"

"I want to eat more of you," said Deana, with animalistic lust in her voice. "I love your pussy, and I want my tongue inside you!"

"Oh my God, honey!" laughed Julie. "I'll never turn down an invitation like that. Just let me catch my breath and clean you up a bit, and we'll love each other."

Julie leapt up and ran back to the aircraft lavatory. She quickly warmed two washcloths with water. The first she ran along her own drenched slit and around the inside of her thighs. The second she took back into the cabin and gently bathed Deana's face. Planting kisses all over it as she worked.

In the meantime, Steve was gently fucking the butt plug in and out of Deana's ass. He was not pulling it all the way out, just to the point that the first bulge of the plug passed her anus. She had her eyes closed, and was controlling her breathing as the plug moved.

"How does that feel, honey?" asked Julie. "You should let Steve know if you feel any discomfort. He can be magic with an ass."

"It doesn't hurt," said Deana. "It just feels full, and a little like I'm going to the bathroom. When I was eating you, his fingers felt wonderful. I think I had a little cum of my own while you came."

"Are you sure you still want to lick me some more?" asked Julie, concerned to not overdo things with a new lover.

"Oh yes!" smiled Deana. "You taste wonderful, and I just love being able to make you cum so hard. Thank you for teaching me and sharing yourself!"

"Believe me, darling, the pleasure is definitely mine!" replied Julie. "There is nothing quite like the feel of the soft lips of a woman on your pussy, and you are quickly getting to be a pro! Now let's do some 'on-the-job training.' I want you to mirror everything I do to you on me, okay? You guys scoot around so we can sixty-nine."

With that Julie directed Deana and Steve to turn so that they were now lengthwise along the floor of the aircraft cabin. Julie helped readjust towels to avoid rug burn and stains, and then grabbed a pillow off of the couch. She stuffed the pillow between Deana's knees, and then scooted under Deana. The pillow would support Julie's neck and back while allowing Deana to stay in the more upright "doggy" position as Steve fucked her. Steve was a spectator to all of this, but kept the butt plug gently frigging in and out of Deana's nether hole during all the maneuvers.

"Oh yeah, baby" sighed Julie. "This is going to be just great. Give me that pussy!"

Steve decided that this was the time to replace the butt plug with his cock. Pushing the plug in fully, he released it and turned to grab a condom out of the bowl on the end table of the couch. As Deana got back into the groove of licking Julie's pussy, Steve rolled the rubber down his shaft and applied a generous coating of lube. He shifted closer to his wife's hips, and began to rub his cock up and down her ass crack as he removed the plug. Deana's asshole gaped briefly.

Steve continued to rub his cock around Deana's anus. He also reinserted a thumb into her hole to remind her of the feeling of penetration. He gradually increased the pressure of his hips, and lined his cock up with her opening. Removing his thumb and taking off the gloves, he used both hands to spread Deana's buttocks widely, and pressed the knob of his cock into her sphincter.

Deana's head rose up and her sphincter shut tight.

"Breathe honey," Steve encouraged her. "And bear down as I press in. Let me know if it hurts at all, and we'll stop."

Deana surprised Steve with her reply. "No! Don't stop! I want you in my ass! I want to feel your cock up there while I eat this yummy cunt. Fuck me!"

Nonetheless, she took his advice and bore down as she felt her husband's latex-sheathed shaft press more firmly against her ass. She moaned a bit, and focused back on licking Julie's labia. Steve applied yet more lube, and suddenly he was past her sphincter.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice, Dee," Steve said breathily. "Your ass is magnificent!"

Dee was starting to get back into the mental/emotional place she was in a while ago, when the ass play was adding to her overall libido and enjoyment of the sexual situation. Julie's pussy was starting to flower again, and what Julie's tongue was doing was almost magical. Deana concentrated on Julie's movements, and tried to imitate them in loving the pussy under her tongue. Dee found herself beginning to really enjoy the feel of Steve's cock in her ass. It made her feel naughty and sexy, and more like a real swinger.

Julie was using all her skill, experience, and technique in tonguing Deana's vulva. Her lips, tongue, and teeth were all in play, and she was even using her nose on occasion to tickle and massage Deana's perineum, which was slick with lubricant. Caresses with lips, little nips and tugs with teeth, and both fluttering and firm tongue action were all part of the toolbox. Deana was doing a good job of keeping up and mimicking Julie's actions, and both women were getting into each other's bodies. Hands were also at work, fingers brushing along sides and thighs, and seeking out nipples every now and then.

To add to her enjoyment, Julie was able to peer up and see Steve's slick, beautiful cock slide slowly but regularly back and forth in Deana's asshole. He was taking things easy, with short strokes to allow Deana to get fully acclimated to the invasion. He was also pulsing his cock every now and then, making it jump inside Deana's bowels.

Julie's oral skills were building Deana rapidly toward orgasm. She lifted her face for a moment from the beauty of Julie's pussy and said, "harder, honey! Fuck me harder. I'm going to cum!"

Steve granted her request and picked up both the pace and length of his strokes, but did not yet allow himself to pound her as hard as his own feelings were demanding. He wanted to be able to fuck Deana anally many times in the future, and he wanted her to enjoy sharing her ass with him, other men, and women with strapons. He knew exactly how important it was to make this particular anal experience a fond memory if it were to become a part of her future swinging life.

Deana's orgasm was so powerful that her entire body jerked rhythmically but uncontrollably several times. She moaned and whined into Julie's pussy, trying to continue her oral assault while the pleasure shook her. Her anus pulsed along with her vaginal spasms, milking Steve's cock.

As the last convulsion shook Deana's body above her, Julie moved her focus entirely to Deana's clitoris. She sucked hard on the nubbin, pulling it over her slightly open teeth, then held it there and fluttered her tongue. Deana screamed as another orgasm, more powerful than the last, rolled over her. This time it was like a wave, with her entire body tensing up and relaxing.

Still Julie didn't let up, and Steve now added yet more lube to his cock and began to really fuck his wife with full, long, and deep strokes. Deana's anus felt silky smooth; even through the latex sheath around Steve's cock, and her sphincter was no longer trying to extrude the invader. Steve allowed himself now to focus more attention on his own pleasure, because he wanted Deana to also feel the convulsions of his own orgasm as part of the total sexual experience.

Deana squirted on Julie's face with her third orgasm. She raised her face up and howled "Shit! Oh Shit! That is incredible. Fuck me, Steve! Fuck me!" Then dove back down into the "V" of Julie's thighs.

Julie was delighted with the effect she and Steve were having on Deana. There were few things sexual that Julie enjoyed more than giving another woman an orgasm. She was not a lesbian, though she clearly leaned that way on the Kinsey Scale, and she loved the feel of a nice cock in her pussy, but a cock would never give her the same feelings as a woman.

Deana, recovering a bit of focus, imitated Julie's assault on her clit. She sucked Julie's clitoris hard, grating it over her teeth, and bathed it with her tongue. This had exactly the desired effect, and suddenly it was Julie's turn to buck and shudder, throwing her body up off the floor into full contact with Deana's naked form. The two women rubbed their bodies together. Deana experienced another orgasm as Julie shook beneath her, and Steve had to grab Deana's thighs to maintain what was becoming his assault on her ass.

He was now fucking his wife very hard. No longer worried about hurting her, he knew that she was feeling absolute pleasure throughout her body. He had often enjoyed the feeling of Julie's talented tongue and lips for himself, many times as a cock pistoned in and out of his own ass. This gave him a good idea of what Deana, his loving wife, was feeling. He felt his balls begin to tighten as sweat broke out on his forehead from his exertions.

Deana and Julie's bodies were now moving in unison. They were experiencing multiple, simultaneous orgasms as they lashed each other's pussy with their mouths and tongues. Their faces were drenched and sticky with pussy juice. Their hands were no long roaming, but pulling their bodies together as tightly as possible, holding on to each other as they rode wave after wave of pleasure.

Deana's pleasure of course had a somewhat different nature than Julie's. Deana had a cock, attached to a grunting and cursing man ("fuck, I'm going to cum you slut") pounding back and forth in her bottom. It felt wonderful. This was by far the best experience she ever had with anal sex, and the small part of her brain that could register a coherent thought tucked this fact away for consideration at a later date. For now, her pussy, her sex, and yes her heart, were in total and complete control. She ate Julie's pussy like a starving woman, gasping for air as she could, and released control of her body to her two lovers.

Deana's male lover now came. Steve's cum erupted from his balls through his cock. The force of the ejection was actually so powerful that it was exquisitely painful as it met the resistance of the condom upon exit. Steve's body shook and convulsed to the rhythmic contractions of orgasm. His knees became suddenly weak. Sweat poured down his face, which was curled into a grimace of supreme ecstasy. And still his hips pounded into the soft flesh of his wife's ass.

Deana's female lover also came. Julie squirted again, this time soaking not just the towel but also the carpet on the expensive jet's floor. Maintenance crews were used to this type of mess on Steve's aircraft. Julie's body continued to convulse, but she knew this was the final climax, and she rode the wave toward exhausted bliss.

Deana felt her husband's cock pulsate, his hips slap into her buttocks, Julie's entire face rubbing on her pussy, and she came too. This time she felt like she was squirting again, but only a trickle remained to come out. Her vaginal muscles were pulsing, and she felt her anal muscles contract and relax over and over again around Steve's cock.

Deana pulled her face away from Julie's cunt and shouted. "Oh, fuck! Oh, Fuck! I can't take it anymore! It feels too good. You guys are going to kill me if I cum anymore! Uncle!" She twisted her body in an effort to get free.

Steve removed his cock as gently as Deana's writhing body would allow. Her anus gaped lewdly at him as he sat back on his haunches, breathing hard. A huge grin spread on his face, and he reached down to rip the spent condom from his cock.

Deana rolled off of Julie to lie flat on her back on the cabin floor, panting and gasping for breath. Then her eyes widened a bit as she watched her husband move forward and slap his cum-covered, still half hard cock against Julie's face. Far from being revulsed, Julie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, adding the salty taste of Steve's cum to Deana's juices on her tongue. Steve thrust his hips forward and shoved his cock into Julie's throat, which thanks to the pillow beneath her was at the perfect angle to accept his full length. He flexed his cock, forcing the last bit of cum out. Julie didn't even gag a little.

"Don't swallow!" cried Steve as he fucked Julie's face and then pulled back.

Julie quickly rose up and twisted around to face Deana. Steve hurried forward to join her, looming over his wife. Julie leaned down and kissed Deana, forcing her cum and pussy juice covered tongue past Deana's lips. Deana's mind reeled, but she found her mouth opening just as Steve's mouth joined them in a three-way snowball. Steve and Julie expertly passed the nectar back and forth, and dribbled it into Deana's mouth. Deana found the experience both very erotic and very dirty. Steve and Julie were moaning and smacking their lips like they were tasting a fine wine. Clearly, this was another acquired taste of the swinger world. Deana let herself go and joined in.

After several long moments of kissing, licking juices off of eyelids, and murmuring sweet nothings to each other, the three lovers parted and rose. Deana was once again exhausted. Julie took her by the hand back to the tiny shower in the aft lavatory. While both women could not fit in at the same time, Julie stood outside and bathed Deana, then wrapped her in a robe and sat her on the bed to dry. Then Julie quickly rinsed herself. Steve busied himself with cleaning up the towels, putting the lube away, disposing of the spent condom and gloves, and freshening his drink.

Ed, the Second Officer came out of the cockpit. The plane was wired with closed circuit TV, and being far out over the Pacific Ocean with no other planes nearby, Steve was sure his crew perved the whole scene. Steve made small talk and grabbed Ed and Tom two sports drinks from the wine cooler. He asked Ed to lower the main cabin temperature so that the ladies could sleep more comfortably. Later in the flight, he gave each pilot a blowjob in the crew rest seat across from the galley. Steve believed in fair and equal benefits for all his employees.

As he went back to do a quick rinse of his own, Julie and Deana were laying down together on the bed. Julie folded Deana into her arms, and Deana draped a leg over Julie's abdomen. Steve rinsed and dried quietly, and headed back to his seat in the main cabin.

As he walked past the bed Julie smiled up at him sleepily. The two women would sleep in each other's arms for the remainder of the flight, until the letdown segment of their approach to the United States began.

Julie blew Steve a kiss. "Hey, I just remembered something," she said quietly, pulling him up short. "The annual barbecue and membership meeting is weekend after next at The Club. Our sexy little Deana here is going to be quite the hit!"

Steve grinned at the thought, and leaned down to kiss both women. Julie he kissed on the lips, and Deana on the forehead. She was already asleep on Julie's bosom, but she smiled as her husband whispered, "I love you!"

Fog43
Fog43
285 Followers
12