La Portuguesa Ch. 01: No Credit Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot damn, I never felt something so good. No wonder gays love it! I can't believe I came again so quick."

Apollo looked embarrassed as he sat back on his haunches, dick still hard and slick. "Sorry."

"That's fine. But you don't look done."

She shouldn't have said anything. He crawled around to the backside, and began rubbing his enormous pick mushroom tip against her now gaping asshole. She could feel it was gaping, and she felt like she might shit out cum soon. But so far, she had kept it all inside her.

"Use lots of lube," she said.

He did, having almost forgot. He slicked his cock up good, and then pushed it into her ass. She hissed as she realized how sore it was now, and how much his monster cock was stretching it. He plowed into her good and hard, grunting with primal need to fuck.

She rested her head and bore it like a good girl, feeling his massive balls slap her wet pussy. She took the pounding of her life that she knew would leave her unable to sit straight for a week. Her fingers gripped around the grass. She could feel the blades of grass on her face as it lied sideways, ass in the air.

Her moans and groans were loud, and face twisted in pain and pleasure. "Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck!"

Apollo was like a machine, an engine with a piston that just worked and worked, pumping her ass and ball-slapping her bare pussy. Sheer, brute force drove her to yet another intense, mind-numbing orgasm.

Her eyes rolled into her head once more as Apollo came again, deep, very deep, into her colon. She could feel the whole shaft bulge and pump sperm into her, feel it through her anus, her rectal cavity, and her guts. He drained his balls into her.

Then he pulled out, she had to sit straight up and let the cum pour out of her ass this time. It felt gross and nasty. Her legs were shaking too much to walk, so she just sat back and let her body adjust to the new reality of being a cum-bucket.

"Damn, girl. You took that like a champ," Tom said. "And my boys, too. Well, we got no choice but to let you off the hook."

Humiliation and shame suddenly overwhelmed her, and she could not look any of them in the eye. She had been used. It didn't matter that she had liked it. Or that she had liked it a lot. She still had her pride.

She left without a word, her thin white see-thru dress making her feel naked now.

Hours later she returned with Tom's money, and a stunned expression as she handed it over to him.

"You can't afford it. And besides, I liked it too much. Now, you can't say I was a whore. Take care, Tom. Tell your boys I had fun."

And with a smug on her face, Martina left that part of Texas high and dry.

But her ass sure did hurt for a week. Fond memories, and thoughts of her next exploit followed.

12