La Portuguesa Ch. 03: Tour Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers

"Because she's not the weepy kind of girl that will go crying to daddy. I want her out of the country and nasty pictures of her being abused sent to their parents. Can you do that?"

"Business is business," the third Mexican said, not looking too happy. "We'll take her back to the hacienda, and see what Emilio wants to do with her."

The largest Mexican grinned at her with a gold tooth. How fucking stereotypical! She was being kidnapped, and maybe raped, by a bunch of cartel criminals. All to get at her father, and make him sell his land! She was lifted up and taken outside, and then over his shoulder like a sack, her ass sticking up.

She felt a finger in her pussy, and then play with her ass. "Mm, nice. You gringos had fun with her, huh?"

"She had fun with us," Jason replied. "She should be a porn star."

Then Jason came around and lifted her head up by her hair. "Look, Martina, no hard feelings. This is business. Your father has caused us a lot of money and been a pain in the ass to our cartel interests. But I like you. Really, I do."

She would kill him if she could. If she survived, she would kill them all!

Then she was hauled away to a boat waiting in the water, and thrown onto its deck like a piece of meat. Terror and fear threatened to take over her mind completely.

But she refused to let it. No matter what happened, she would not be broken. But she would let them think she was being broken.

She realized she had no fear of being raped. She never had. Her kinkiness was worse than she had realized. She had wanted to try bondage and role-playing, and always fantasized about it.

But not like this! To be taken against her will ... she did not know if she could handle it, and began to cry after all.

NOTE TO READERS:

This not going to be a rape story. I am not going there. Just an unexpected adventure.

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers
12