Labor Day Bike Rally

Story Info
Vicky and Tina star in an MRC feature.
1.9k words
2.96
24.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers

Any biker rally, people, or places here on Earth mentioned in this tale are pure coincidence and fabrication. This is a work of fiction. Since Lloyd and Vicky's divorce is still winding its way through the courts, and all the love in this category, I decided to stay with Loving Wives.

*****

Gather round the table fellows, grab a glass and pour a cold one from my pitcher. I reckon some of you know me as Dale. I'm Uncle Dale to a couple of you boys. Anyhow I am fixin' to tell you about what I saw and did up in Iowa, Labor Day weekend.

You all know about the rally on the drag strip grounds they have every year, hell, I know most of you have rode up there one time or another. Well boys, this year was quite a different deal. They had the usual wet t-shirt turns nude dance show on the main stage, just before dark on Friday night. It was a damn good one. Fifteen gals took part to start out with. A forty something blonde with saggies got down and won the $500. Good old "Skin to Win" prevailed again this year. She was an older gal with a big hairy pussy, but she had all the moves.

There will be a video of the whole thing online I expect. This fellow right next to me at the stage was filming it with what looked like a real high dollar camera. His helper and I got in a discussion during one of the breaks in the dancing.

Seems these guys go all over hells half-acre to these bike rallies, tape the shows and put them online. These old boys own a couple of websites. According to him the main website is pretty tame shit. They call it Montana Coeds. Most of the rally stuff and some nude younger gals are featured there. Then this old boy takes me aside and shows me some stuff on his ipad. Seems they got another site sort of hidden inside the first one. That fucker is called Montana Rough Cattle, and it has some crazy shit on it. I saw mostly older women being used like pure whores. Gang bangs, hooker pick-up skits, fisting, girl on girl. Some real nasty shit like I know you sick fuckers all are into.

Anyway, the fellow tells me that they are planning on doing a MRC (he calls it) shoot tonight and asks me if I would like to be there and maybe take part. Of course I say fuckin' A. For agreeing being a part of the show he gives me a free username and password on a card to the site. He tells me to meet up at the maintenance shop behind the big pavilion about 11 and show the fellow at the door my card.

I hate to admit it boys, but took it a little easier than normal with the booze that night. I was expecting that this private show is going to be some good shit. About quarter till 11 I head out behind the pavilion and see that the shop door is closed, but a short stocky fellow is next to it. He asks if I have a card. I show it and he knocks twice and the old metal shop door swings open.

Inside there are about 2 dozen bikers like us, I recognize quite a few, there ain't no one under 6 feet tall in there, so I get the idea they were looking for some big old dudes. They have a makeshift bar set up on the end of the building, and the beer was free for the asking. In the center of the place is just bare floor with a bunch of lights and cameras set up. I see that whatever is going down is going to be in that spot.

So I am enjoying a cold one, talking to a fellow from STL that I knew from my days at McDonnell Douglas, way back when the money was good. Anyway, just after 11:30 they roll up the big overhead door on the end of the building and back in an enclosed trailer. They put down the ramp and roll out two clear plexiglass boxes about 4 feet by 4 feet on casters. They place them side by side about 5 feet apart. The fellow sets the caster brakes to lock them in place, opens the top and swings the hinged top back on both boxes.

The crowd gathers around as this all is going on. A young fellow grabs a microphone and steps up to the trailer ramp. He leads out two naked women. He says that their names are Vicky and Tina, and they can't wait to make a movie with us. The bikers in the crowd let out a whoop and the two girls are taken to the boxes. This Vicky is a good looking gal. Nice tits, maybe a little saggy, but just my style. Her haircut is a bit punk though. It is shaved on the side then full length on top and on the other side. Guess she wants to look younger, but I ain't impressed.

I walk in closer and now I can see that both boxes have a hole cut in the end. Vicky steps up first and the fellow who rolled out the boxes walks up with a bag. Vicky gets in the box on her knees and raises her head toward the fellow. This nice looking older gal has some huge rings in her nipples. Very sexy looking I remember thinking. She opens her mouth and I see now that her two front teeth are missing. That is damn odd. Good looking, clean gal and no front teeth. The fellow then pulls a harness gag from the bag and straps the deal around her head and over her face. It has a fitted ring for her mouth. Now I see the reason for the missing teeth. The ring top fits in the slot where her teeth would be, the whole thing opens her mouth wide. There is no way she can close it.

The other girl, Tina, is a shorter gal, a bit chubby but not bad. She has what I would call a smart-ass face. I would like to cock slap the smirk off of it. She is fitted up in the same way, no front teeth in her head either. Damn these cunts are dedicated. She has smaller nipple rings and as she straightens up and gets in the clear box we can see a huge ring through the hood of her clit.

Both girls move their gagged mouths to the holes and smooth plastic threaded conduit fitting is treaded onto each gag. The fitting is actually connecting their open mouths and heads to the boxes. The microphone guy asks us to line up as the lids are closed. We all pick a line as the fellow that closes the lid opens a small panel behind both women. On the plexiglass floor of each box is a mounted D ring, normally used to secure cargo in a trailer. This time the ring is connected to a short piece of rope, looped through the clit ring of Tina. In the other box the rope is connected, much to my surprise, to a ring in the perineum of Vicky. These two are not going anywhere. A camera is then set up to catch the action at this end of both boxes.

Line up and take a turn fellers. I see from the angle the women are placed in the boxes that we are pretty much just fucking a throat with a tongue in front. The girls grunt and moan around their full mouths in pleasure as microphone guy takes turns on their cunts with a Hitachi wand vibrator.

I take my first turn with Tina, velvet smooth tongue and with no front teeth; there is no dragging on the out stroke. After a few minutes of pumping I fire down her throat, like everyone has so far; not wanting to get the front of the box messed up with cum for the next guy.

After I nut, I zip up and walk around a watch the action in the back of the boxes. First thing I notice is that both women have what looks like an old style cattle brand on their asses. A circled MRC, I get it right off. Montana Rough Cattle. I see that Vicky in her excitement has dribbled a pool of her own girly juices on the plexiglass floor underneath her. She twitches and humps on the Hitachi as microphone guy uses it expertly. When she is at full orgasm she lets out a muffled grunt and pulls up on the short rope through her ringed perineum. Her cunt opens and closes as she humps air, pulling the ring in an almost garish display of her surprisingly worn and engorged hole.

The fellow that invited me comes around to my side of the box. He tells me that she wanted that piercing when she first came to them. The reason was, so she or one of her partners could pull the ring and make it easier to fit two cocks in either her ass or pussy at the same time. Depending upon the fucking situation and positions.

I watch her for a while, she is obviously in heaven as the wand just is used on her for a few seconds and she again erupts in a long muffled, grunting orgasm. Incredible, where do you find these women I ask? He goes on to tell me that she left her husband a couple months back and joined the lifestyle at a Fourth of July biker rally, and has never looked back. He also mentioned she works as a nurse during the week, and does this for her kicks on the weekends. As far as he knows her divorce from that poor dude is not even final.

I go over behind Tina's box and see that she has been given a huge suction cup dildo to ride as she blows the party. Her white girl cream slides down the sides of the black beer can width prong as she humps hard. Microphone guy just taps the base of the black invader with the maxed out Hitachi. As she cums I hear a cock muffled scream and she impales herself down full depth and stays there until her spasm ends. The fellow with me tells me she is the one who brought them Vicky, Tina is obviously a size queen.

By now each women has taken a couple dozen loads down the gullet and the crowd is milling around, zipping up, and heading back to the bar. I decide to fire my last shot down Vicky's pipe. She looks up at me sweetly through the glass as I throat her. A few months back this innocent looking woman was some fellows loving wife. Now she is taking biker loads for the camera. I hear the buzz of the Hitachi behind her, and as Vicky spasms her throat tightens and she grunts around my cock as we both cum in unison. I tell you fellers, I saw stars during that one.

After it is all done they let the gals out of the box and they come around to mingle with the crowd. Oh yeah, they both put in false front teeth. What took place after the boxes; well that is another tale for another night.

So boys, that's my story on last weekend. If you all get a chance to take part in the MRC stuff in the future, I would do so. Even if you ain't a movie star, you can star in a movie these days.

sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers