Labor Day Weekend

Story Info
Coed sleeps with her best friend's dad.
2.9k words
4.14
130.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers

My good friend, Sarah and I went to lunch at the Olive Garden. It was a Tuesday afternoon and I had just gotten out of a boring lecture for my politics class. I was excited to see her. We were both in college and attended the same school; however we had different majors and joined different clubs and sororities so we didn't get to hang out much. We talked and caught up on everything and then she invited me to stay with her at her Dad's house that coming weekend. Her dad's house was an old 6 bedroom Victorian house, very big and kind of creepy when you're home alone at night. Her dad was scheduled to go out of town on business and she didn't want to be by herself plus she figured it'd give us the chance to spend some time together. It was a four day weekend for me since I didn't have class on Friday and Monday was Labor Day. I agreed to stay with her and she handed me a key to the house. We finished our lunches and parted ways.

Thursday came and after my last class I headed back to the "The Village", the on campus apartments for students, and packed my bags for the weekend. I threw a bunch of stuff in a duffle bag then went through everything on my mental check list. Underwear, Shorts, shirts/tanks, toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, hair stuff, shoes, cell phone charger, lap top; check got it all. After I had finished packing I placed my duffle in my car and headed over to the house.

When I got there I assumed I'd be alone. I went into the house and set myself up in the spare bedroom next to Sarah's. I hadn't been there in so long, in high school Sarah lived with her mom and step-dad, so I took a tour around to see if things were still the same as I had remembered. Her dad was not the best decorator in the world and he refused to higher someone to do it for him so the sight of tacky furniture and clashing colors made me laugh. From what I had seen nothing had changed. As I made my way through a hallway that lead to Mr.Shook's office I ended up crossing paths with him. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, but there he was standing just a few feet away completely naked and dripping wet. He looked like a God, 6'4, muscular, nice tan, sparkling blue eyes and blonde hair. The water glistened over his chest and abdomen muscles. I started to blush when I noticed his full erection and turned away so he couldn't see.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Shook, I didn't think anyone was here" I said.

He replied "its ok I didn't think anyone was here either so I was taking advantage of it."

The last time he had seen me I was only 17 and hidden behind baggy clothes but now at 22 I dressed in tighter clothes that hugged my curves. I could feel his gaze looking me up and down paying close attention to my tight round ass but the assessment was mutual I had been checking him out as well. When I was looking at his full frontal appearance I noticed he had changed. Five years ago he had not been that muscular and attractive. Back then he looked ragged and tired from the divorce. I definitely liked the new and improved Mr. Shook.

"It was nice to see you again" I commented.

He laughed a little then said "let me put some clothes on and we can catch up then."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a soda and waited for him to get dressed. The picture of him naked took over my mind and all I could think about was how I wanted to have sex with him. For 45 he looked good, one could easily mistake him for 35. Age isn't important though this is my best friend's dad and I shouldn't have been thinking about him pounding my pussy with his long thick cock or fucking me so hard that my screams of ecstasy could be heard through out the whole house or possibly even heard by the neighbors. My vivid thoughts were interrupted when he came into the kitchen. He fixed a cup of coffee and sat down across from me at the table. He brought up that I had barely touched my soda and tried to fish around to see if there was something troubling me. I couldn't very well admit to him that I was busy fantasizing about having sex with him so I lied and told him I was thinking of some assignment I had for class. We had spent about 30 mins talking about school, his work, Sarah, Future plans, and old times. Then he looked down at his watch and said he needed to get headed to the air port. I never thought I'd be so happy but the sexual tension was low however still present and I wasn't sure if the conversation would have ended up leading to our encounter in the hallway just a little while prior. After he left I let out a sign of relief.

It was almost four o'clock and I knew Sarah was on her way home so I jumped in the shower to freshen up. I washed my long brown hair then flung it on top of my head in a towel. After drying off I slipped into a pair of cotton boy brief style panties and a pink tank top and waited for Sarah to come home. When we were younger we always walked around in our panties and a t-shirt she always enjoyed it. When she came home I greeted her at the door with a big hug and offered to take her bag. She had other ideas though. She dropped her bag and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to her and kissed me. It was a welcomed surprise her soft lips felt so nice pressed into mine. Her mouth was already sweet but the strawberry lip-gloss she wore made it even sweeter. The experience was delightful and I didn't want it to end but I guess all good things must end at some point. I knew though that I'd be given the opportunity again that weekend to have another taste of her soft sweet pouty lips.

Later that night we ordered pizza and watched DVDs of our favorite movies. The mind blowing kiss from earlier should have been enough to keep my mind off of her father but I couldn't help it, thoughts flooded my mind of his naked body. The steamy dance moves from my favorite movie "Dirty Dancing" didn't help much either. When Sarah wasn't paying attention I grabbed her phone and looked for the number of her dad's cell to put in my phone. We watched one other movie after that then we headed to bed. She smacked my ass as we walked up the stairs and she proceeded to kiss me again. It was a little less intense than the kiss from earlier but still wonderful.

I tossed and turned for about an hour unable to fall asleep because I had much on my mind. I reached over and took my cell from the night stand and thumbed through my contacts looking for someone to text. I sent a few random texts seeing if anyone was up. To my surprise I did receive a reply from one person but they said they were going to bed so I left them alone. I scrolled through my contacts again and came across Mr. Shook's number. I pondered for a few moments about weather or not I should text him but I didn't have anything to loose and he doesn't know my number so it'd be completely anonymous.

The first text I sent said "Fuck Me" He replied asking "Who's this?" I ignored the question and continued to send a few more dirty texts over the course of the weekend. They said things like: "I want your hard cock inside my wet pussy" "I want you bad." He gave in and played with me. In one of his replies he said that I made him hard and another time he asked if I could handle all 8 ½ inches of his thick hard cock. I was having fun playing this texting game with him and the anonymousness factor made it even better because he didn't know it was me.

On Sunday night Sarah and I curled up on the couch and watched 'Brothers and Sisters' on ABC. We both loved watching that show. Between commercials we talked about who we liked best on the show and who we could live with out. I always had fun hanging out with her and I was sad that it was our last night together for the weekend. Then suddenly we heard a loud thud at the front door that almost made me jump out of my skin and then the jingle of keys. The door swung open, it was her dad. She flew from the couch and leapt into his arms and gave him a big hug. It was a Kodak moment for sure.

Sarah left early Monday morning. There was no class however campus was about an hour and half away and she wanted to finish up her term paper. We hugged and kissed good bye then I went back to my room to try to get some more sleep. Scenes of Mr. Shook fucking me played over and over in my head making it hard for me to fall back asleep. I felt my pussy stir and I knew I needed to do something about, but not sure what. I reached down and started to rub my pussy a little then realized that I wanted the real thing.

As quiet as a church mouse I crept down stairs across the living room and dinning room and into Mr.Shook's bedroom. He looked so cute lying sprawled out across his king size with his sheet covering just his lower half. For a moment I just stood there admiring his body. Carefully I approached his bed and slipped under his cover. He moved a little but didn't wake up. The man slept naked I found out when my thighs rubbed against his. I was very delighted and turned on by that. I reached my right hand over and began to stroke his cock up and down for a few minutes. Surprisingly that didn't wake him up at all, but his cock did begin to stiffen from my touch. I moved down further on the bed so that I could kiss his cock with my lips. I moistened my lips with my tongue first then brought them to his rock solid cock.

Unexpectedly he gripped my arm and tore the covers off. I looked up to see his face and there were his gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me. Time seemed to have stood still and neither of us said a word. Then he smiled and asked me why I stopped. With that out of the way I continued to press my lips against his shaft and moved between his legs so I could be more comfortable while I sucked his cock. He tasted so nice. I wasn't able to deep throat his cock for fear of gagging. I knew some guys liked that but I wasn't sure if he did and on the first time I'd rather not gag anyways. I recalled from a text message that he liked it sloppy so I made sure I got his cock nice and wet from my saliva. His precum tasted much sweeter then the saltiness of his cock but I loved it the same. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth so bad. I sucked harder and licked more fiercely trying to get him to explode in my mouth.

His hands came down and pulled on a big clump of my hair as I felt him getting ready to explode. When the orgasm raced through his body and his hot cum shot into my mouth he yanked my hair hard. I made sure that I got every last drop into my mouth to keep from making a mess. His heavy breathing started to subside and he pulled me up to him so he could look into my eyes. His lips moved toward mine and he captured my lips with his. Very intensely he kissed me leaving me breathless. His lips were not as soft as Sarah's but still just as great to kiss.

He whispered something into my ear then demanded I get undressed. Not wanting to disappoint him I stripped naked and climbed back in bed. I was not sure of what was to come but welcoming to any ideas he had. I got butterflies in my stomach waiting for him to make his move. He positioned him self on top of me and I parted my legs so he could nestle his hips between my thighs. He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me once more. He kissed so gently at first then gradually became more intense and kissed like he couldn't get enough. He kissed me hard sliding his tongue into my mouth licking around with such hunger. His hands began to explore my body caressing the curve of my waist and cupping my breasts in his hands. His warm touch set my nerves on fire. I couldn't get enough though. He parted from my lips and kissed his way down my neck, over my collarbone, and stopping at the peaks of my 38D's. He covered one of my nipples with his mouth and moved his tongue back and forth over my nipple stimulating the nerves there and making my nipple become hard. The hot heat from his mouth blanketing over my nipples sent sensations through my body that stirred in my pussy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as he voraciously sucked my nipples and fondled my breasts.

Leaving me breathless with desire he continued to kiss his way down my body moving slowly towards the crevice between my legs. His thumb passed over my clit before he gently pressed his lips to it. My pussy was throbbing for attention and his lips knew just what kind of attention to give. Teasingly he licked his tongue up and down my slit making me wetter. He hummed against my clit causing my body to tense and arch up toward his mouth. His tongue moved so swiftly around my pussy leaving no part untouched. His fingers danced around the opening of my pussy taunting her and driving me crazy. I wanted so badly to feel his tongue inside my pussy swirling around lapping up all my sweet juices. Without hesitation he dove straight into my pussy with his tongue. The way he worked his tongue felt so amazing I felt myself nearing orgasm.

"OoooOOHhhh.... Here it comes I'm gunna cum!" I screamed.

My toes were curled and my muscles tense then it hit me. An orgasm exploded through me and on to his face. My sweet juice squirted all over his stubbly face. I felt so relieved but I wanted more. He didn't stop right away and continued to tongue bathe my pussy till it was clean. He moved up between my legs and pressed his firm erection against my pussy. I was ready again and was dying to feel him inside me. I'd been dreaming about that moment all weekend and was glad it had finally come.

Without hesitation he pushed himself inside me deeper and deeper until my pussy was full of his manliness. For a moment or two he lied there inside me not moving allowing my pussy to adjust to his large cock. My muscles squeezed around his shaft as he then began to slowly move in and out of me. His pace quickened and he pounded my pussy harder and harder with such urgency to cum. But I wanted it to last so I whispered into his ear that I wanted him to take me from behind. Reluctantly he stopped and moved so that he could fuck me doggy style.

He rammed his hardness into my pussy and gave it to me rough. His big hands gripped my waist and he pulled me back into him to fill my pussy all the way. Again he worked slowly then steadily built into a quick rhythm. I rubbed and spanked my clit as he moved in and out harder and harder. I felt him tense and could sense he was nearing the edge. I wanted his cum to fill my pussy so bad. My moans turned into screams. I could feel him hitting the back of my vagina making it hurt but I welcomed the pain. He mumbled a few words I couldn't understand and then I felt his hot load shoot inside with such force my body jerked a little. He kept going until I came. This orgasm came with much more intensity and my body convulsed and left me weak. I collapsed onto the bed as he did on top of me; Just resting inside me not ready to leave the warmth of my juicy pussy.

An alarm clock sounded and that was my sign to leave so he could get ready for work. As I moved to leave he grabbed my wrist and made me agree to never let Sarah know of this. I shook my head in agreement and walked out of the room.

goddess_J
goddess_J
10 Followers