Labyrinth

Story Info
Romping in the Hellfire Clubs.
14.9k words
4.6
35k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

This adventure is set in England around 1750, when the Hellfire Clubs were the rage. Sexual escapades were the norm with these groups. Hope you enjoy this tale, as I've taken a bit of a break from some of my other stories. Sometimes you just have to play in other genres!

Wordwytch


It started out as such a lark. Hide and seek in Lord Sheridan's labyrinth garden. Little did Gwen know what to expect when she was found. Crouching in the semi-dark, her long skirts gathered around her she hid under the yew tree. She heard the sound of voices and squeals as various people were found. She never heard the quiet footsteps approach from behind.

Hard hands grabbed her and a rough leather blindfold covered her eyes.

"Hey! That's not fair!" she cried out.

"No, and it never will be again," said a rough voice.

The tone scared Gwen and she offered no resistance as she was pulled along the path. Hard hands gripped her arms. When they came to a building, she had no idea where she was, but could hear the difference in the footsteps as they proceeded across the hard floor.

"We've a new tart to play with M'lord," said the rough voice.

"Good. Tie her to the boards," said a softer male voice. This left Gwen constrained by her hands with her feet just touching the ground. If she tried to move too fast, it felt as if she was swinging. Gwen thought she recognized the voice as Lord Sheridan's oldest son.

"Thomas? Is that you?" she asked. Her reward was a slap across her mouth and a gag. She tried to cry out, but to no avail.

"This one's feisty. Will there be trouble when we're done?" asked Rough Voice.

"No. We'll make certain of that," said Soft Voice. He smiled as he looked at Gwen. She'd always been so 'proper' and now he was about to turn her into a whore. His whore. Walking up to Gwen, he checked to make sure the cuffs were snug. Then he ran his hands down her body and squeezed her breasts.

"Ommph!" Gwen tried to cry out. The gag kept her from making too much noise.

"Shush my pretty. Otherwise we will gag you tighter," whispered Soft Voice.

Gwen shuddered. She was clueless as to what was going on. Nineteen and a virgin. Soft Voice was the first man to ever touch her other than during a dance.

Soft Voice smiled. He picked up a knife from the desk and began to cut Gwen's clothes apart. The heavy skirt first followed by the boned bodice. The sleeves fell with the bodice, leaving the tight corset, underclothes, stockings and shoes. Gwen tried to struggle and found it nearly impossible. When she struggled too much, she found a knife point at her throat. Goosebumps covered her pale skin.

Rough Voice took over as Soft Voice watched. He took the knife and cut the lacings of the corset. It fell with a weighty thud. As he took Gwen's dainty slippers off her feet, he nibbled her toes. Gwen tried to pull away and Rough Voice slapped her leg. She stopped in shock. Then Rough Voice cut away her billowy knickers and camisole. Gwen was naked except for her stockings.

"Oh, what a beauty," said Soft Voice. "A perfect choice."

"Thought so," said Rough Voice.

"Are you a virgin?" Soft Voice asked Gwen.

She nodded, dying of embarrassment at being naked in front of the men. Her anguish increased as she felt the men touch her. Hands caressed her breasts, thighs and womanly parts. As she struggled and cried out, she was slapped. She gasped behind the gag.

Soft Voice watched as his partner stroked, pinched, slapped and touched Gwen. He could smell her excitement and see the first beads of moisture begin to pearl between her thighs. He walked up to her and with one hand began to stroke her breasts. As her nipples began to tighten, he pinched them lightly. She arched in response to his touch.

"If you promise not to scream, we will ungag you," he whispered.

Gwen nodded, desperate to have the horrid wad of cloth out of her mouth. Hands touched her face and she was relieved of her gag.

"What...what are you doing to me?" she gasped.

"We are going to play with you until we are tired. Then we will do it again and again. If you please us, we may keep you. If not, I'll dump you out on the moors," said Soft Voice. Then, before she could say a word, he kissed her mouth hard. His tongue drove into her mouth. She tried to pull back and he grabbed her nipple and pinched hard. Gwen gasped and stopped struggling. Soft Voice continued to kiss her as his hand played with her breast.

From behind, Rough Voice began to nibble and kiss Gwen's back. His hands worked down to Gwen's ass about the same time that Soft Voice had both breasts in his hands. Gwen didn't know what to do and if she struggled too much, she was rewarded with stinging slaps to her ass or breasts.

"She marks up real nice," said Rough Voice after he'd spanked her a number of times.

Soft Voice let go of her breasts to walk around and examine Gwen's spanked ass. "Yes, she does. Very nice. Crop her," he said and walked back to the front of Gwen. As Gwen began to scream as the riding crop was whipped across her ass, Soft Voice kissed her and held her by her breasts.

Gwen cried and gasped as the pain washed over her. She counted ten hits with the crop before it stopped.

"Enough," said Soft Voice. "I don't want to break our toy." With that, he moved his hands down to Gwen's womanly parts and touched her there. She was damp, but not as damp as he'd like. With one quick movement, he had his hand between her legs and deep in her cleft.

"Oh!" gasped Gwen. She'd never had anyone touch her there besides herself. The fingers were rough and uncomfortable at first. Then the hand touched something and her skin was on fire with an ache she'd never felt before. A few more strokes of the fingers and she trembled with a feeling of tension and then pleasure.

"Now that's better," said Soft Voice. "You like that?"

"Yyes," said Gwen. "What was that?"

"I made you come. Orgasm. Squirt," said Soft Voice. "By the time we finish you'll beg us to let you come. And we will make you come until you can't walk, breath or move."

From behind, Rough Voice thrust his fingers deep into Gwen's cleft. She was soaking wet from Soft Voice' attentions. He could feel the resistance of her virginity and pushed harder. He couldn't break it, but he wasn't worried. They'd do that soon enough. He pushed his fingers in and out until she began to writhe and buck. In front, Soft Voice fingered her button and made her come again and again until she was panting.

"Think she's ready?" asked Rough Voice.

"Yes. Untie her and bring her over to the bed," said Soft Voice.

Gwen felt herself released from the board, but before she could run, Rough voice grabbed her by the hair and moved her across the room to a bed. He tossed her on the bed like a ragdoll. Gwen tried to move on the bed and found herself pinned. It was Soft Voice and he was nude. She could feel his skin touch hers and she panicked.

"Please, please let me go. I'll not tell," she said.

"No, we plan to have our fun. We'll decide when you get to leave," said Soft Voice. He knelt between her legs and thrust them apart. His cock was hard and he placed the head against the opening of her cleft. Slowly, he pushed himself in until he felt her virginity. Then he backed out. He thrust shallowly for a few times and then as he felt wet enough, he thrust hard and took her virginity.

"Oh! Ow!" cried Gwen. She felt weight on her body as Soft Voice took her. Then she felt him stiffen and moan as he came. His seed poured into her body. Then he was gone.

"That was a nice ride," said Soft Voice. "Your turn."

Rough voice flipped Gwen over and pulled her to her knees. Before she could understand what was happening, he thrust his cock in hard where Soft Voice had been a moment before. It hurt, but not as bad as before. Holding her by the hips, he thrust in an urgency followed by his seed filling Gwen as well. As he withdrew and Gwen slumped to the bed, he reached between her legs and stroked Gwen's button with juice covered fingers. She felt that heat roar through her body and in a moment she was twitching with pleasure.

Gwen had barely recovered when her head was raised and a cock shoved into her mouth.

"Suck on it. You bite and I will slap you so hard, you might not wake up," said Soft Voice.

She nodded and tried to do as they wanted. The cock felt too big for her mouth and she gagged when it hit the back of her throat. After a few minutes, she felt it become harder and harder. Then Soft Voice came in her mouth, filling it with his seed. When she tried to pull back and spit it out, he held her head and made her swallow.

Gwen gagged and nearly threw up. After she'd caught her breath, Rough Voice pulled her to his cock for the same use. She did a little better the second time, but wasn't ready for Soft Voice to drive his cock deep inside her cleft. She tried to pull back again and was rewarded with slaps to her ass still tender from the riding crop.

The two men used Gwen roughly all night. When they finally let her sleep, they tied her hands to the bedpost and threw a heavy quilt over her.

*

Gwen woke to the heat of late afternoon pouring through the windows of the room. The blindfold was still in place and her hands tied. She tried to move and her body ached with the abuse of the night before. She had to pee and felt for the edge of the bed. If nothing else, she would pee on the floor. She'd almost reached the edge of the bed when a hand slapped her ass.

"And where do you think you're going?" said Rough Voice.

"I need a chamber pot," she gasped. "I've got to..."

"Here," he said and shoved the chamberpot under her. She peed and then started to crawl onto the bed.

"Oh no, you're getting a bath," said Rough Voice as he checked the snugness of the blindfold and then untied her hands long enough to release her from the bed. He walked her out into another room. Then he picked her up and dunked her into a horse trough.

Gwen shrieked. The water was ice cold. Then hands scrubbed her tender flesh. Rough Voice smiled as he watched the stable lads enjoy themselves. They enjoyed fingering her cleft and handling her breasts.

"M'lord, can we?" the one lad asked pointing to his cock tenting his loose trousers.

Rough Voice thought about it for a moment, smiled and nodded his head. Gwen had been making a lot of noise, but when she got too loud, the stable lads had dunked her. Rough Voice hauled her out of the water and bent her over a low rail and tied her to it. Gwen's ass was pleasantly displayed and her cleft wide open. The three stable lads took turns fucking her. Her protests were lost amongst the giggles and laughs.

When the lads were done, Rough Voice dunked her again and then wrapped her in a light blanket. Gwen's teeth chattered from her repeated dunkings in the horse trough. The blanket rubbed all the tender bits of skin. Her ass was tender and after the rough handling of the stable lads, it hurt to sit.

"Open your mouth," Rough Voice said.

Not knowing what to expect, Gwen did as she was told. Rough Voice stuffed a bite of bread into her mouth. She chewed and when she swallowed, he gave her another bit. He fed her for ten minutes. Bread, cheese and a glass of beer. Then he let her use the chamberpot again and afterwards tied her to the bed.

Gwen lay there trying not to think about what had been done to her body. Part of her was disgusted and humiliated by all of it. The other part of her enjoyed it. She should be horrified, as her mum would have insisted she be, but she wasn't. Thinking about it made her ache with desire. Gwen rubbed her legs together to help relieve the ache the stable lads had left her.

The two men watched as Gwen moved about on the bed. Rough Voice knew that the stable lads would leave her wanting more. He picked up the riding crop and walked over to the bed. He smacked it down next to her. Gwen jumped.

"So, you liked the ride the lads gave you?" he asked with a laugh.

"No! Let me go please," she said trying to re-establish the lady she'd been a day ago.

"I don't like liars," said Rough Voice.

"I'm not lying!" Gwen protested.

Rough Voice shook his head and then with a quick movement rolled Gwen onto her stomach and gave her ten strokes with the riding crop.

"Oh! Ow! Ow! Stop!" Gwen cried.

"Did you like being tupped?" he asked.

"Umm..." she started.

"Better," he said as he ran his hand between her legs. She was soaked, and not just from the cum of stable boys. Then he thrust his fingers in deep and thumbed her button at the same time. Gwen came with a gasp and a moan. She lay there panting.

Rough Voice got up from the bed and dropped his clothes. He moved between her legs and slid into her wet cunt. Grabbing her hips, he pounded and let his balls slap against her mound.

"Oh! Oh! Pppplease," she cried, not knowing if she wanted him to stop or continue. A hand raised her head and she came up on her arms to keep from falling over. A cock pressed against her lips until she opened her mouth. She started to fight it and then recognized the scent of Soft Voice. She sucked and licked his cock, letting him fuck her face as Rough Voice took her body.

When the men came, they let her rest on the bed for a few minutes. Then they took turns pinching, spanking and playing with her button until she cried out in orgasm. A cock bumped her hand and instead of flinching, she took hold of it and stroked it up and down.

"Our little Gwen is getting bold," said Soft Voice. He pulled her into his lap and guided his cock into her. "Ride me Gwen. I'm your stallion," he said. "You do know how to ride don't you?"

"Yyyes," she said. She rocked back and forth as best she could. Her button rubbed against his body, making her feel very good. He pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts. Before she knew it, she felt that pleasure he called coming race through her body. Seconds after she came, he did too, pumping his seed deep into her body.

Rough Voice lifted her off of the other man and filled her sopping cunt with his cock. He bent her over the table and fucked her until she was afraid she'd have splinters in her breast and face.

"Uhhh," he groaned as he came. Rough Voice pulled out, and stuck his fingers in deep. Then he played with her button and made her squirm her orgasm against the table. "I've got your measure now," he said and then dumped her on the bed.

Gwen lay there exhausted and sore. Before too long, she felt someone crawl onto the bed. Her legs were parted and a tongue licked her sore bits. It felt so good, she couldn't help but respond. Her hips arched up and pressed against the tongue to bring on that feeling of pleasure. Just when she thought she'd shatter, the tongue stopped.

"Oh," she moaned disappointedly.

"So, you like that?" Soft Voice asked.

"Yes, I want to be...be... fff..." she couldn't finish.

"Fucked. Tupped. Screwed. Mounted. Boffed. Humped," he said.

"Yes," she said. "Please?"

Soft Voice smiled and slid into her. He pulled her knees up and rested her ankles on his shoulders as he thrust in and out. He started out slow, but sped up until the sound of their bodies was a slapping rhythm. He came hard, and nearly shoved her up the wall as he orgasmed. Gwen came too, and melted when he withdrew. He retied her to the bed, threw the blanket over her and walked away.

*

"Has she been missed yet?" Rough Voice asked.

"Her mother is beginning to question where she is," said Soft Voice.

"What do you plan?" asked Rough Voice.

"To be honest, she'd be a fine whore," said Soft Voice. "A decent lady for someone too, now that she's broken in. Fit her up with the leathers, dress her and dump her in the middle of the labyrinth. We'll see what comes out.

"Fine by me. I'm nearly finished," said Rough Voice. He walked off into the stables to finish his project.

Gwen woke to the hands of Rough Voice shaking her. When she was slow to respond, he flipped her over and spanked her ass until it was red and welted. Gwen whimpered. She gasped as she felt him slide into her cleft as if it was buttered. She was soaked, and she knew it was from being spanked. Shame made her blush.

"So, you like that eh?" said Rough Voice.

"Yes," she admitted quietly.

"Louder," Rough Voice said as he slapped her ass.

"Yes!" Gwen cried out.

"Good. Much better. When we're finished, I'm going to get you ready to leave," said Rough Voice. He increased the rhythm of his thrusts and came deep inside of Gwen. Then he reached his fingers between her legs and stroked her button until she screamed her own release into the bedding. He left her on the bed, their juices running down her thighs.

He was back in a few minutes and hoisted Gwen to her feet. First thing he did was walk her over to the board and tie her to it once more. She didn't struggle. Rough Voice walked off and then returned with something that smelled of leather. First thing he did was to put her chemise back on her body. He buttoned the few buttons that were left.

Gwen then felt what she thought was her corset being put on her. When Rough Voice began to cinch it tight, she realized it wasn't the same.

"What have you done?" she asked as he adjusted her breasts into the new corset.

"I've altered your corset to allow your nipples to poke through and rub on your clothing. Now your nipples will always be sensitive," he said and pulled the corset tighter. Gwen gasped as the corset cupped her body and pinched her nipples. "And this is to remind you of what you've had for the last few days," he laughed.

Gwen felt her legs parted and a stiff object thrust up into her cleft. "Oh! Ow!" she cried.

Rough Voice laughed and pulled it in and out until the juices made it slide in easier. Then he added a belt to the corset that acted like a chastity belt and held the leather cock he'd made in place. He tightened the buckles and then slipped her drawers up over the whole thing.

"Ppplease, don't do this," she gasped. The leather cock was uncomfortable and tantalizing all at once.

"I will do whatever I want," he said and walked around and spanked her soundly. "You'll wear that until we say so."

Gwen whimpered and didn't say another word as Rough Voice dressed her in her clothes she thought destroyed. Then when he was done, he walked her still blindfolded out of the building. She was lifted onto a horse which forced a gasp from her.

Rough Voice laughed. "That wee toy making your life interesting? Just wait until we've ridden a bit," he said.

Gwen shuddered and held on. She was off balance and feared falling as the horse was lead out and into a field from what she could tell.

Rough Voice lead the horses out across a country lane and into a pasture. A fair bit of time later, he stopped. He could see that Gwen was squirming with need. He smiled. He tied his horse to a branch and then led Gwen's horse into the Labyrinth and deep into the center of it. He stopped at what looked like a dead end.

"I'm going to leave you here. Count to 100 and then you can take off the blindfold. What you do after that is up to you. What you say is up to you. Choose carefully," he said and then disappeared.

"1, 2, 3," Gwen started to count. Her cleft throbbed and her body was sensitized to the point that she wanted to scream. "98, 99, 100." She took off the blindfold and blinked in the late afternoon sunlight. She stuffed the blindfold in her bodice, trying to ease the corset off of her nipples to no avail. She looked around and didn't recognize where she was. Taking the reins of the horse, she tried to remember how to get out of the labyrinth. She turned and turned until she swore she was back at the point where Rough Voice had left her.

After an hour, she had actually made some progress, but her body hungered for release. The thought though of getting out of the saddle was beyond her. She started taking nothing but left turns and occasionally called out for help.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers