Lace Gets Tested Ch. 01

Story Info
Young lady has submissive relations with Dark Coach.
2.9k words
4.22
16.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional and all parties are over 18 years old and the events taking place are consensual.

The writer is a novice, this is her first story.

It is meant to entertain and to be read slowly.

*****

The martini had worked its magic, then the wine had loosened her up and she was excited...

She was also a little nervous but very intrigued by how the evening would unfold...

Her dinner companion had been charming, witty, funny and great conversation took place. They had a blast!

Plus, she thought he was sexy... but that went without saying.

She was ready to tap into her alter-ego... turns out, so was he... but she didn't know that... yet.

As they finished up their drinks and appetizers, he instructed her to take the elevator pass and get off on the second floor and wait until he arrived in the other elevator, she was then to enter the elevator he was on without saying a word...

She did as told, her stomach turning a few knots and her lady parts warming as she walked towards the elevator. She was also without panties at the moment because he'd dared her to remove them midway through their meal together. She wondered if anyone had noticed! What a rush!

She got off on the second floor and waited...

A few minutes later the other elevator opened and her companion was inside...

She entered without saying a word but she couldn't help a smirk on her face. Nerves and excitement!

He hit the button for the top floor and the elevator went up...

As they passed the fourth floor, he bent down to tie his shoe... or so she thought. Instead, he started to run his hand up the inside of her smooth and shapely leg. First the calf, he squeezed it a little half-way up, then his hand went over her knee and then up her inner thigh... the sensations she felt were overwhelming. She had to bite her lip to stay quiet (as she had been instructed). He didn't stop there... his hand went up and he slowly ran his fingers across her pussy.

He could feel the wetness and the warmth. He was pleased. She let out a small gasp and quickly bit her lip again. The elevator stopped and he got out. He told her to use the same card, go to the 11th floor, room 1169 and change into her NYC dress ... and wait for him.

She was so turned on... she was, "Dying to taste his sick, sweet warmth."

She went into the room and immediately felt the ambiance; dim-lighting, not too dark and not too bright, music playing in the background and a bottle of champagne chilling on ice with two champagne flutes next to it. The air-conditioner was on and the room was nice and cool, just the way she liked it.

She appreciated the attention to detail and she loved champagne! She could tell it would be an exciting experience about to unfold...

She then quickly went into the bathroom to change and pulled out a few garments she had packed with her, Just in case".

First the NYC dress, it was a sexy little black dress that didn't require a bra, it had a sequined halter which held her breasts nicely. Then she pulled out a fresh pair of panties she had packed - sheer, white and lace panties that is. She knew he liked panties. She looked in the mirror... she liked what she saw. She had never worn this particular dress without fishnets or some kind of hosiery and her legs were on full display. She thought, my goodness, if I bend over I'll put on a show...

Little did she know she was foreshadowing her upcoming future...

She then quickly freshened up her hair and lipstick and went back into the main room. She looked around, wondered what she should do, where she should wait? She decided to simply sit down in the chair ...

So she sat down and crossed her legs... she was eager.

He entered the room about 5 minutes later, it had felt like an eternity...

He smiled and said, "Fancy meeting you here." She laughed, he was always so funny!

She stood up to greet him and he said, "Wow, now that's a dress!"

She put her arms on her waist and twirled around for him.

His eyes soaked up the view and she laughed and thanked him.

He asked if she'd care for a glass of champagne? ... "Yes, I'd love one!"

(Of course!)

He popped the bottle, poured 2 glasses, handed her one and made a small toast. He had a way with words and his accent was so charming... she hardly remembered what he said but she knew it was good. She simply couldn't focus.

Then he asked her if she was ready for the "real fun" to begin. She said, yes!

He said, "You are to do as I say. I won't hurt you, I might cause you some pain but it's all in the name of your education, your journey and your sexual growth." Her pussy got even wetter. She nodded.

He sat down on the chair, sipped a tiny bit of champagne and told her to go stand by the door. He had a perfect view of the door from the chair.

She took a swig of the bubbly, put down the glass and walked over to the door, nerves kicking in again but she was so intrigued and trying to be "not afraid anymore".

He told her to turn around, put her hands up against the door and spread her legs. She did as told. He said she needed to spread her legs even more. She did.

He then told her to raise her dress just under her ass. She did. He told her to lift it a little more and stick her ass out towards him. She did as told. He said, "Good girl, you wore your panties, I'm very pleased and you may continue on your journey."

He told her to keep her legs spread and bend over, hands to her high heels. She followed the orders. She knew he now had a view of her panty-covered crotch and her ass cheeks. It got her even more excited.

He said, "Very nice, very nice, indeed.

Now, I want to see if you followed the rules and maintained the carpet as instructed?"

She knew what that meant... and she hadn't always delivered.

This time she felt ready, shy but ready.

She then slowly pulled the panties to one side and showcased her pussy.

He said, "Very well, you've passed the second test." Then he asked her if she was wet? She said she was. He asked, "How do you know for sure? You'd better check. Take your index finger and run it up and down your pretty little pussy... slowly and sensually." She got even more wet hearing his instructions and she did as told. Her finger grazed her pussy back and forth, she could feel the wetness and she wanted more. (Unbeknownst to her, he snapped a quick picture of her in that moment).

He then asked her if she was indeed wet, she said, "Oh yes, very much so"... then he said, "Now I need you to taste it, rub your finger against your pussy then put it in your mouth and taste it and turn your head to the side so that I can see you taste your juicy pussy."

She hesitated... but she obliged.

"Still trepidatious to eat pussy," he said... "We will definitely work on that..."

"Were you tasty?" he asked.

"Yes," she said shyly.

"Good, you've passed the third test, now you are allowed to kiss me. But you have to crawl over to me."

She pulled her skirt back down, turned around and was about to crawl over to him.

He said, "Stop right there, I didn't tell you to pull your dress back down. You need to follow orders as instructed."

"Ooooops"... she said, "I'm sorry, I'll listen more carefully from now on."

He responded, "I can see you are genuinely sorry... BUT a penance is required, order must be maintained... "

He pondered, "Hmmmm... your penance for your disobedience is as follows: you are to squat down facing me with your legs wide open and show me your pussy again. You are to say, "sorry, Coach" and then finger yourself and then suck your finger again."

She squatted down and showed him her pussy...

He would never believe this but she had never truly fingered herself or inserted any sort of sex toy for that matter ... she wasn't sure how it would feel...

With one hand she held her panties to the side and with the other she began to finger herself and said, "Sorry, Coach," as she was told. She was embarrassed but eager to please him. It felt good and she wondered if perhaps she should try a vibrator sometime soon?...

She then sucked her finger until he spoke again.

"That's better," he said. "You may put your panties back in place and crawl over to me."

She crawled over, submissively.

When she got to the foot of his chair, he told her that he wanted her to straddle her sexy legs around him and show him what her kisses were like... "Part of the education," he said. But first, she had to take off his pants so they wouldn't get stained from her pussy juices. She eagerly undid his belt, pulled it out of his pants, then undid the pant button and zipper and pulled off his pants and neatly placed them on the night stand.

She then straddled him, her pussy burning with excitement and she kissed him. It was sexy, wet and delicious.

The kiss lasted about a minute and then he grabbed her shoulders and forced her to sit up-right then whipped her around and slapped her ass. First gently and then a few more times with more force. It hurt but it was exciting. She was a bit scared but turned on.

He told her she'd been a very naughty girl, sending him graphic pictures, sharing her secrets... He spanked her again. Then he said, "That's very forward of you, don't you think?" She nodded and said, "Yes, but I couldn't help myself." He said, "Well, you will need to learn some better self-control."

He told her that he had deleted all of her photos and stories as promised... but... he did take one photo of her this evening in a VERY compromising position...

Oh no, she thought! She wasn't sure where this was going? Blackmail? Another test?

He said... "Well, well, well indeed. What to do, what to do?" She was still bent over his lap and he squeezed her ass cheeks and ran his finger around her asshole as he spoke. He said, "I'm a reasonable man, I suppose if you make up for your indiscretions this evening then I won't need to keep the photo because I'll have better photos in my mind."

"Here are the rules should you choose to oblige:

(1) you are to do exactly as you are told

(2) you are Lace this evening and I am your friendly but dark coach

(3) you are NEVER to speak about this to anyone, IN ANY MANNER.

ARE WE CLEAR?"

"Yes, we are clear," she said.

"Gooood," he exclaimed.

"Now, you may get up and stand 2 meters in front of me. I want to see your dress fall to the floor... but there are a few steps. I want you to untie your halter and display your breasts for me... one at a time." Her breasts were small and perky and fun but she was always timid about them. She nervously got up, took another sip of champagne and stood two meters in front of him and began to untie the halter. She slipped one side down, first exposing her left breast and then the right breast. He was pleased. He told her they were just what he wanted that evening but that her nipples needed some attention. He passed her two ice cubes from the champagne bucket and told her to get on her knees and rub the ice over her nipples until they were hard. She did as she was told. Her nipples got hard and pointy very quickly. He approved. He told her to play with her tits for him. "Don't hold back", he said. "Pull them, squeeze them, turn yourself on." She did just that and she enjoyed it. Arching her back, pulling on her nipples, kneading her breasts and moaning from the pleasure. She was yearning for him to grab her again. He could tell she wanted him but he wasn't done with her just yet. She was still fulfilling his tests and commands.

He said, "Your tits are lovely and I will bring them considerable pain and joy later but for now we need to move on to your other assets. Turn around, pull your dress down but leave your panties on."

She obliged.

"Now shake your ass for me," he said.

She was amused and began to shake her ass... he leaned forward and slapped her ass... he liked the view.

He said, "Good girl, your ass is juicy and firm, we can move on to the next asset.

Stand up, keep your back to me and pull your panties down, slowly and sensually to the rhythm of the music playing." She did as instructed, swaying her hips side-to-side and slowly peeling her panties down.

"Nicely done," he said, "I'll take a bite out of that peach soon enough.."

The instructions continued...

"Now bend over, spread your legs and pull your ass cheeks apart for me." She did so, he admired the view and then asked her to spread her pussy lips for him. She took both hands to her pussy lips and slowly pulled them open... It was a pretty pussy. He had the perfect view, up close and delightful.

He wanted to validate her, but decided he'd reward her later instead.

He told her to get on all fours, stick her ass up in the air and start playing with herself. She asked him how...

He told her, "First play with your clit, rub it up and down, tug on it... do what feels good." She did, she was so turned on... then he told her to stick a finger inside and pull it in and out... she followed his instructions...in and out, back and forth, playing with her clit, her pussy inside and out... she hoped he liked the view. He did.

This went on for some time, then he moved up and began caressing her ass cheeks again... he could not get enough. He then spanked her again, grabbed her jaw and nudged her head back. She arched her back and then he began fondling her clit and her pussy. My goodness he has quite the technique, she thought!!

To her delight, he then inserted two fingers into her pussy and started thrusting quite vigorously...the sensations soared through her whole body... but just as abruptly as he had started, he stopped... and said, "this is all part of your lesson in self-control... plus you still have to earn what I have in store for you..."

Then he put his fingers to her mouth and told her to lick the pussy juice off.

She sucked his fingers eagerly.

He was pleased and said, "Ah, starting to enjoy the taste, I see..."

He then said, "If you want more, you'll have to ask for it nicely, beg even."

"Do you want more?" he asked. She said she definitely wanted more.

He asked her, "Is your pussy ready for me?"

She said, "yes", submissively.

"Tell me how much?" he added.

She said, "Mu pussy is so wet and eager to be touched by you."

"Please?" He said.

"Oh, please my Coach, please fuck my pussy and make me feel things I've never felt before."

He then asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?" She said, "Yes, I would."

He said, "Ask me, beg for it."

She said, "Please sir, may I taste your cock? I'll do anything to suck your cock. May I suck on it and learn how you enjoy it?" She knew she wasn't a porn star, she didn't know how to "deep-throat" but she loved a nice dick, she had always received good feedback on her performance and she really wanted to taste him and do her best. She hoped he'd teach her how to get even better at it.

Amused, he said, "You'll do anything to suck my cock?" She nodded and gulped and her heart began to race...She knew he'd make her own up to that promise...

Then he said, "You've done very well this evening. Tonight is all about getting you out of your comfort zone and teaching you new things and taking your Lace-self to the next level. Your work is not done yet but now you become my playland and you will be rewarded. This isn't romance, it never will be. But it'll be the fuck of your life."

He pulled off his underwear and gestured for her to approach.

"Things are about to get a bit more aggressive," he warned her... she was a bit scared but ready (she hoped!) for what he had in store...