Laced Up

Story Info
Jack and Natalie try something new and erotic in the bedroom.
5.2k words
4.54
48.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading and leaving your feedback. I appreciate all of the helpful comments and your time spent reading my little story.

*****

It was an accident really. Natalie was sitting comfortably on the couch late one night looking for nothing in particular on her tablet. It was almost time to go to bed when her focus turned to shopping for sexy lace underwear for an upcoming trip with her friend and master. A certain small image caught her eye when her search came upon the pictures. Somehow the word "laced" led to a site that showed a picture of a man lacing up his girlfriend's pussy with a shoe lace. Natalie enlarged the image for a better look. It showed the end result with the woman spread on a bed showing off the laces that were threaded through piercings. The crisscrossed pattern was set off nicely between a pair of lace-topped stockings.

She clicked on the accompanying video and watched with fascination as the couple were lacing the woman's pussy. The woman lay laid on the bed while the man threaded the laces gently through the pierced holes in the woman's genitalia. The shoe string gently tugged on the woman's labia as he pulled it through the openings. Natalie was fascinated and book marked the site to show to Jack later. She shivered at the thought of experiencing the piercings but also found delight in the idea of decorating her body in this unique and erotic way. She fantasized about what that experience would be like. Her thoughts turned to fancy and soon she was fingering herself, imagining her master lacing and unlacing her cunt. It was an idea filled with both fear and excitement. The bad part would be having all the piercing in such a tender area to begin but after the initial pain it wouldn't be a problem she imagined.

The next day at breakfast her late night find was still on her mind., Natalie contemplated sharing the idea with Jack. After an nice breakfast together she could no longer contain her excitement and showed the pictures and video to Jack. He too found the idea fascinating.

"Go over there on the couch," he said. "Let me take a look at you more closely. I think you might have the perfect body for that."

Natalie was still not dressed for the day and pulled off her panties as she positioned herself onto the couch to let him examine her. He brushed his fingers over her mound gently just to show affection then looked closely.

After some pinching and tugging on her labia and clit he announced, "I think your body would be perfect for lacing like that!"

He continued to stimulate her by slowly stroking his middle and forefinger along both side of her clit. Natalie began to stir again as Jack stroked her, then bent down and kissed her moistening lips.

"You do realize," he spoke as he thought for a minute then looked up, "that I will have to unlace you before we can have intercourse. Of course there are many other things I can think of that might make this more fun too."

Natalie squealed with delight, "I know. What exciting foreplay we will have. I will be so ready to fuck after you unlace me. Maybe I'll get a nice lace-up bra to match."

They determined together without any debate that it would be best to have the piercings done by an expert.

"We want everything t be perfect," Jack finally said as they finalized their decision. "I know a guy who probably can recommend a place where they can do special work like this. I'll look into it and see if we can get an appointment. They might have some further insights."

"Okay," she agreed with excited anticipation as she realized that the plan had just been set in motion.

It would be difficult to change her mind now. Jack had friends that could find whatever he needed. She had no doubt that he would have an appointment within the week,

*********

When they arrived at the piercing and tattoo shop, it didn't exactly resemble a medical clinic. Natalie was a bit hesitant as they walked into the front lobby. There were a few men and women hanging out and looking through catalogs of tattoos or just talking. Some may have just been tattooed but it was hard to tell. The neon sign in the window was sputtering as it displayed "tattoos" in graphic colors.

Jack stepped forwards to the counter, "We are here to see Sam," he told the woman behind the counter.

"Who are you, please?"

"Jack and Natalie," he told her in a soft tone so everyone in the place wouldn't hear.

"I'll tell her you're here," the woman replied.

"Her?" thought Natalie. At least a woman would probably be more gentle and understanding she thought to herself. It was just that she imagined a guy in a place like this.

A tough-looking but attractive woman, petite with short black hair appeared through a seventies-style beaded curtain from behind the counter.

"You must be Natalie and Jack," she said. "Come on back. I did a little research after you called me, Jack. I really like the idea."

They followed Sam into a room with a tattered wooden door that was covered with posters on both sides.. Inside, the room was surprisingly clean and well lit. A chair that resembled something from a dental office was in the center.

"So, you guys want those special piercings that you showed to me," Sam began. "Let's take a look and decide what you want to do. Sit in the chair and pull down your pants, hon."

Natalie got into the chair that was covered with a roll of white paper. Sam tilted the chair back as Natalie started to unsnap her jeans. She nervously pulled down her jeans and panties together until her vagina was uncovered.

"I see you're already cleanly shaven or was that a Brazilian wax?" asked Sam.

"Wax," replied Natalie. "Jack had me do that a few days ago. I wonder if the piercing could be any worse."

" Oh, I know what you mean. It shouldn't be bad at all." She turned to Jack, "I want you both to show me where you were thinking you'd like the laces to go."

She handed him a felt-tip pen. Natalie looked down as he approached. Jack took the pen and made four dots on each side of Natalie's labia.

"Do you agree?" she asked Natalie.

"Yes, that's what I had in mind," she answered.

"Eight out to be enough but we could do ten," commented Sam. She spanned Natalie's mound with one hand and pulled the skin together. "The labia is thick enough that the laces shouldn't be a problem," continued Sam. "I've done something like this before only I put in metal rings. I like this idea better though. Let me see that picture again."

Jack pulled out the picture and unfolded the paper and handed it to her.

"Oh yes, Sam said. I think we'll do eight. I'll space them so we could add two more later if you want. This is nice work. We'll do the piercing and insert small barbells to keep the holes open. The biggest risk is infection so you'll have to keep everything as clean as possible and use some antibiotic cream on a regular basis. You should be ready to run laces through in about ten days to two weeks without too much tenderness."

Sam turned to Natalie, "Are you ready to do it today?"

Caught a little off guard by the suddenness Natalie turned to Jack with a look of uncertainty on her face.

Jack looked at her as he replied to Sam, "Yes, let's do it. I think waiting would only cause Natalie more anxiety.

She slumped in the chair, suddenly feeling a little panicked and light headed. Natalie had never had anything other than her earlobes pierced.

"Don't worry, Natalie," said Sam in an effort to comfort her. My new piercing tool is so fast you won't hardly feel a thing. There will be a lot of bleeding though, so if you grow weak at the sight of blood I'd advise you to look away. Let's lay you back in the chair and you can stare at the sprinkler head on the ceiling."

A motor whirred as the chair tilted back until Natalie was nearly laying flat.

"I'm just going to put this belt around you to make sure you don't fall off in case you pass out," Sam explained as she fastened and cinched a belt just above Natalie's waist. "You're not prone to fainting are you?"

"Np, I don't think so but I've never been this nervous before."

"You'll do fine," she said patting Natalie on the shoulder. "Just don't look until I tell you to."

Sam put on rubber gloves and a surgical mask at her table on the side of the room.

"This is going to be cold when I wash you with betadine and alcohol to clean you good. Avoiding infection starts here."

She walked over to Natalie with a tray of supplies which she set down on a stand. Using a pair of tongs she began rubbing the gauze over her lips, applying pressure as she washed Natalie's vaginal area. She washed her again with alcohol, the odor unmistakable to Natalie.

"Okay, Natalie. Keep focused on that sprinkler in the ceiling. Jack, would you please hold Natalie's hand?"

Sam worked fast. Natalie could feel Sam getting her tool around her labia. She heard a click then a sting as the first hole was made. Sam took a barbell from a tray and forced it through the pierced hole. Natalie could feel her dabbing what must be blood, she imagined as she held her stare at the sprinkler. Some of the piercings hurt more than the others, making Natalie wince and grip Jack's hand.

When Sam finished inserting the eight barbell she announced, "All done with that. I'll just get you bandaged up to keep the area sterile and you can be on your way. Try to take it easy for a couple of days, dear."

The antibiotic gel felt soothing as Sam applied it liberally around the eight pierced sites. She laid a large piece of gauze over each side and secured it with tape.

"You did well!" Sam said with a smile as she removed her mask. "I want you to change the bandage twice a day for the next three days and make sure you get some more of this antibiotic cream," instructed Sam. "You can bathe as normal and in fact I'd recommend soaking in the tub once in a while. I'll give you this tube to take home with you. Call me if there is any redness or other problems. Try to just rest if you can otherwise there could be more bleeding. I want to see you back in ten days. I'll put you down for the same time on the twenty-fifth."

Sam removed the strap from around Natalie. Jack pulled Natalie's panties and jeans back up before the chair was lowered.

"That feels weird with all those metal barbells in there," Natalie said as she tested her legs and slipped off the chair onto her feet.

She ran her hand over her jeans to see how everything felt. She could feel the tiny bumps but there was less discomfort than she was expecting. She was aware of the barbells rubbing against her panties as she walked in her tight jeans. It felt strangely erotic to have the jewelry on her groin like this. The strange sensation lingered the entire time they walked to Jack's car.

Natalie could only imagine how it looked. She couldn't wait to see it under the gauze. She knew that she'd get her chance later in the afternoon when she changed the dressing. Jack stopped at a drugstore to get more gauze, tape and cream for the care of her procedure. She waited in the car as he went in. There was some pain from the freshly pierced holes. She stroked herself through her jeans which turned into some light masturbation. The pain seemed to abate when she pleasured herself. Jack climbed in on the driver's side and looked at her, slumped down in the seat. He surprised her with a pack of shiny black shoelaces that were round over their entire length.

"How's it feeling down there, he asked when he saw her rubbing her groin?

"It's okay she said," slightly embarrassed for him to see her rubbing her pussy.

"How did you know the length to get for the laces?" she asked, changing the subject.

"I just got the next bigger size than what was recommended for shoes with four rows," he said with a grin. "I almost got you some pink ones but they weren't round in the middle."

"Hey, how long do you suppose it will be before we can have sex?" she asked as the thought crossed her mind.

"I think we should wait a few days but then after that it's probably okay as long as we re-dress afterward and if you're not too sore."

"That sounds reasonable. I'd hate to have to wait ten weeks or whatever," she said as she sat back in her seat. "In fact this whole thing is making me horny right now."

"Would it be cruel for me to mess around with you right now but leave you unsatisfied when we're done?" he asked. He then answered his own question, "Hey, I think I could get you off right now without disturbing your new piercings. Are you game?"

She thought for a minute, giving him the thoughtful look, and then said, "Let's see what you got in mind. Let's go home and you can show me"

Jack started the car and drove to their place. He came around the car to her side to help her out of the seat. She moved pretty normally but he wanted to make sure that she was okay. She loved how he doted on her when she was not feeling well. She let him help even though she really didn't need any assistance. When they got inside, he ushered her to his favorite recliner to sit.

"Let's get your jeans off so you can take the pressure of the denim off your tender new wounds.

"Okay," she agreed as she reclined the chair and opened her jeans.

Jack pulled her jeans off , folded them and set the jeans on another chair in the dinette. He returned to her side..

"Let me take a look and make sure everything's doing okay," He suggested.

She agreed and help him pull her panties down by lifting her bottom off the seat of the recliner. He had a bath towel in hand which he slipped under her on the chair. He leaned over her to inspect the bandage before starting to remove the tape.

"I don't see any signs of bleeding so that's good," he announced. The gauze pad came off easily as the tape didn't adhere to her skin too securely.

She watched his face for clues to his thoughts but he just looked like a worried boyfriend. She jumped when he ran his finger along her clit, inside the row of the pricings.. The sensation was that of an sensuous tickle. Having the piercings made his touch and fondling seem more erotic than usual. He lingered on her pussy, tracing his finger in and out and around the barbells. He touched one of the adornments and it made her flinch. It wasn't so much that it hurt as it was the intense nature of the sensation. She rather liked it.

"Play with me some more," she begged.

He continued to stroke her along her clit, avoiding the dumb bells. She could feel herself growing hot as he tantalized her and made her more horny.

"I can hardly wait for this all to heal," he remarked. I think this is going to be so fun.

She agreed.

*********

Natalie had dressed informally as requested by her master. She was running a bit late so she hurried to get to the bus stop to make sure she didn't miss it. He was very strict about tardiness and she would surely be in trouble if she were not on time. She was taking the bus so she wouldn't need to worry about parking at his place. Because she was running late, Natalie decided to apply the final touches to her makeup once she was on the bus. Throwing her accessories into her purse she made the mad dash from her apartment. Her pussy was finally feeling normal again. The piercings had all healed nicely and no longer required gel or bandages. The barbells remained and made her feel sexy as they rubbed on her panties as she walked. She made the bus and sighed with relief. She just had time to apply her eye shadow and lipstick, the shade of red for which she had been complimented a while ago. Once the bus reached its destination it would be a leisurely stroll to his place.

"How is my pet doing today?" he asked with genuine interest when he greeted her at the door. "Come in and follow me to my exam room."

They walked together down the bedroom hallway then turned to go into the master bedroom.

"You know it's been seven weeks now Natalie," Jack said to her. "I think we should see if you're ready for us to complete our little project. Please slip out of your pants and get up on the bed. I'll take a look."

She opened and slipped out of her jeans. He smiled to see the temporary jewelry through her sheer and lacey white panties. She climbed onto the bed and rolled onto her back. Even though any procedure by him left her a bit nervous, she enjoyed this kind of special attention from him. He knew that she loved to be teased and seldom disappointed her. He had a gentle touch that raised goose bumps on her skin and made her shiver with delight. The piercings had been uncomfortable at first but she grew accustomed to the new jewelry and piercings within a few days.

He slipped his fingers under the waistband and skilfully slipped her panties down her slender legs and over her feet. She instinctively put her legs together and lifted her feet to allow easy removal.

"Very nice," he commented as he ran his finger tips over her labia where the barbells filled the pierced holes. "You look like everything has healed nicely and no signs of distress." He delicately slipped one of the barbells out to examine the pierced hole more closely. "This looks perfect and ready for the next step," he announced.

He removed the seven other bar bells from her body and set them on a tray as they were removed. Each one made a metallic sound like a BB hitting the tray. Natalie felt very aroused with his gentle touching and tugging on her pussy. She was sure that she had become wet inside. He ran his finger along her opening, almost as if he read her mind.

She blushed bright red when her remarked, "It looks like someone is getting aroused and hot." He ran his finger through her slit again, wetting it with her cream. He seductively licked his finger and remarked, "I could take you right now but I want to finish this first."

He continued to tease her however by running his fingers softly along both sides of her clit. She blushed again as she felt herself becoming very aroused and wet. Her pelvic muscles tensed and twitched. He could feel the muscle spasms as he inserted two fingers into her opening.

"Don't cum yet luv," he instructed

His instructions only made her more amorous. He dabbed her with a fresh wash cloth to absorb some of her juices. It was then that he held up the long black shoelace for her to see. Chills ran up her spine. The time had finally arrived! The lace had a relatively smooth finish and had a round shape rather than flat. She was familiar with how it would go according to the picture and video that had seen together when she first got the idea to lace up her pussy. She had to admit that she found the idea even more erotically appealing now, imagining how he would need to unlace her before he could gain access to her cunt.

He took the lace and threaded it through the top piercing on the left side of her labia. It fit snugly in the hole and she could feel every movement of the lace as it passed through. He threaded it slowly to avoid any irritation. The slow passage of the lace with her flesh being pulled away from her vagina made her moan with pleasure. He pulled it across her slit until about half of the length had passed through the hole. He inserted the stiff end into the matching hole on her right side. She shivered with delight as he pulled on her cunt and slid the lace through both holes to even it out. He brought the ends up in front of her as he adjusted the lengths of each side to match one another. The sensation of having the lace rubbing and tugging on her clit was like nothing she had ever felt before. She took a deep breath and gripped two handfuls of bedding as she tried not to cum. He crossed the laces over one another and continued to thread the lace down to the next set of holes and pulled it through. A soft whimper escaped from her mouth as she shivered again. He gently tugged on her cunt as he pulled the lace tight, pulling her lips just slightly together. He took a clean washcloth and dabbed her honey from her opening. She was so aroused that she was sure she wouldn't make it until he finished. He continued with the lacing like a shoe until her finished pulling the lace through the two bottom hole.

12