Lacey's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife goes on her first date with another man.
4.4k words
3.99
74.9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers

Chapter 3
Lacey and Ben at the Hotel

The gravity of what Lacey was asking was not lost on me. My wife was asking my permission to fuck Ben, her ex-boyfriend, and the man who was unintentionally responsible for the current turn of events. I was uncomfortable with this as I was still not fully aware of how she truly felt about him and besides, even if she had no romantic feelings for him, they did have a history together and that could cause friendship to morph into something else.

It was not my intention for my wife to have a regular lover or boyfriend on the side, but rather to give her an outlet for the impulsiveness that she admitted to having. Sometimes she just did what she wanted or felt like doing without thinking of the consequences until later. That was fine with me. I wanted her to have fun and indulge her desires without worrying about ruining her marriage. So as long as I was always kept in the loop on whatever adventures she chose to have everything was okay. Plus, having her fuck around with my approval turned me on. I still wasn't entirely comfortable with Ben, but I knew that was the adventure she wanted to have right now so I agreed that, as long it was just once or at most once in a great while, it would be okay.

Not five minutes after we had finished having sex, Lacey was on her cell phone and texting with Ben as I lay right next to her.

{Yeah, so Lee wants us to screw. He thinks it's hot}

{Hunh?}

{Just what I said. It turns him on. Perfect husband-who knew?}

{Video for him?}

"He wants to know if you want video," she said, turning to me.

"No. I don't think I could'nt watch you fucking him because of what you used to mean to each other, but maybe someday if you ever pick up someone else, that would be cool to have video of."

She went back to texting.

{Not you. He says there's too much history, but a stranger would be okay to vid}

{? You and a stranger or me with a stranger?}

Doing my best to read over her shoulder, I gave my opinion on this. "Why would I want to see him with a stranger?"

{Me. He doesn't want to see you with a stranger}

{Yeah right, he is secretly plotting to have me whacked.}

{No, he says he's wanted this for a long time. He wants me to be a dirty whore.}

{I have a camera, we can go scout someone for you . . . But you have to help me pick someone up too then, tit for tat you know. And by a long time, you mean the video or having me killed?}

He didn't seem to be catching on to what my wife was telling him.

{Go back to work} she typed.

{It can wait. Feeling kinda bored with work right now.}

{Well, getting frisky hunh?}

{Are you talking about tonight or Friday?}

{Leave me alone for now. We'll plan on Friday }

{Are you okay?}

{Just 2 hours sleep. Got laid already today and taking the kids to a movie now. We'll talk later.}

We took the kids out so see a movie just as she had said. The entire day, Lacey was unable to wipe the smile off of her face. I don't know if it was happiness at what was coming between her and Ben, or if she was simply in shock at what I had admitted to wanting her to do but it felt good to see my wife smile. It was something I don't ever recall seeing and it made her look so lovely.

Later that night I went out to the store on my own. I wanted my wife to have fun but I wanted her to be safe doing it so I bought her a package of condoms and made her promise to use them whenever she went "out".

The next day was Thursday and since Lacey and Ben usually hung out together on Friday nights it was agreed that this Friday would be day of the big event.

They had the following conversation via e-mail while I slept.

From: Lacey Stevens

To: Ben LaPlante

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 4:41 PM

Subject: plans

So the logistics are covered. Lee took that upon himself. This is getting too freaky for even me. Hahaha!!!

From: Ben LaPlante

To: Lacey Stevens

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:06:52 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Logistics??

From: Lacey Stevens

To: Ben LaPlante

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:16 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Yep. Someone is excited

From: Ben LaPlante

To: Lacey Stevens

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:16:52 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Ok, confused, what the f are you talking about? J, Lee did what? What is getting freaky?

From: Lacey Stevens

To: Ben LaPlante

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:19 PM

Subject: RE: plans

"Protection". Yesterdays crazy text session? You know you can't play coy with me J

From: Ben LaPlante

To: Lacey Stevens

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:21:07 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Are you serious, Lee went and bought you condoms, for tomorrow night, and he told you to go out with me? Now this is getting too freaky for me, you two are starting to scare me, some kind of black mail scenario going on here I think. J

From: Lacey Stevens

To: Ben LaPlante

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:33 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Roll with the punches chicken

From: Ben LaPlante

To: Lacey Stevens

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:24:06 PM

Subject: RE: plans

You still didn't answer me, you were totally serious? He told you to go whore it up? So, we picking guys up for you then? Will have to remember where a good meat market is.

From: Lacey Stevens

To: Ben LaPlante

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:42 PM

Subject: RE: plans

Yes that's true but lets start with you, ok? You know I may be wild but one step at a time - it's been awhile. And let's not refer to me as a whore K? Text only from now on please, going offline.

At some point, Lacey came in the bedroom and woke me early for work. She was wearing a burgundy nightgown.

"I sent Ben a naughty picture. Sent it to you too, did you get it?"

I checked my phone and tell her that I hadn't.

"Would you like to see it?" she asked.

I told her of course I wanted to see it, and she pulled it up on her phone. The picture was pretty straight forward. She was standing in our bathroom and had used the mirror to take the picture. She was wearing the nightgown that she currently wore, with one difference; the top was pulled aside to reveal her naked tits. As naughty photos go it was only slightly daring but the fact that she had sent it to another man, and that it was presumably the first time she had done so since we had been together, was incredibly exciting to me. It was too bad I had to go to work or I would've fucked the hell out of her right there and then.

She did, however, let me read the text conversation she and Ben had had.

{in the mood for dirty pics?} she had started.

{sending pics? Looks like you sent something the other night but couldn't open it. Also, didn't say you were a whore, said "whoring it up" . . . like I can be an asshole but I am not one. Lol}

{haha don't recall sending any, it's a mystery}

{well, you brought it up - where they at?}

{any requests?}

Some time went by with no response from Ben so she apparently decided to give up.

{ok then I guess I will go to bed then, bye}

{get creative. Sorry, was tied up. lol . . . Don't I wish}

{haha I fell asleep waiting 4 a response}

This was where she had sent the picture. Unfortunately she had trouble finding an appropriate size for the shot in order to make it go through.

{what format are u sending? Can't open it, just thumbnail.}

{eyesight going? What could be causing that hmm? Can you see it now?} She sent it again.

{lol, no, forward to my e-mail, just still small. And get creative, that was the same one.}

{will have to be after 9 then, my son keeps walking in on me. Can u wait? If I fall asleep, catch u tomorrow.}

The conversation ended there and I had to go to work. I don't know if they talked more later.

When I got home Friday morning, Lacey was up and checking her e-mail. I showed her a picture I had found on the internet and told her she should send it to Ben. The pic was a retro painting of a 1950's secretary coyly adjusting her stockings as her boss looked on from his office. Above the picture were the words "Friday is casual sex day".

Lacey didn't say anything, but she smiled and sent the pic.

I went to sleep only to be awakened a few hours later.

"Wake up sleepy head," my wife smiled at me.

"What's up?"

"Hopefully you. I want you to fuck me."

We had been fucking every day since the separation so her passion was no surprise for me but I had deliberately refrained from making any attempt at sex this morning because of what was going to happen later.

"I didn't know if you'd want to do anything this morning," I said. "I don't want to take the edge off of or detract from the pleasure you'll have tonight."

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Now come fuck me."

Our son had crawled into our bed in the middle of the night and was still sleeping so I followed Lacey as she led me into the living room. Standing in the middle of the room we kissed. Her mouth was hot and full of passion. I slid my hand through her hair and, grabbing a handful, I pulled her mouth into mine. Our tongues intertwined and slid over each other as she reach down to stroke my hard cock.

After a few minutes of making out, she pushed me across the room and down into the recliner. I slid my ass to the edge of the chair as she knelt on the floor between my legs and devoured my cock with her hot wet mouth. For awhile I was content to watch as her head bobbed up and down in my lap - her beautiful lips sliding down the length of my cock and then back up. Her tongue sliding around the tip before allowing her lips to make the slow trip back down and up again.

"You like this?" Lacey asked. "You like the way I'm sucking your cock?"

"Oh yes," I replied.

"Well don't cum yet. You have more work to do." She said this as her hand continued to stroke my dick and her mouth moved down to suck my balls. She popped first one then the other into her mouth, sucking them and flicking them with her tongue.

"Well, I gonna cum soon if you keep that up. So . . .we're fucking now and them you're gonna fuck Ben tonight. Is that why you're so horny this morning?"

"Mmm . . .maybe," she mumbled as she went back to sucking me off.

"Have you ever swallowed cum from two different men in the same day?"

"Yes."

I had known some of Lacey's past. I knew that she had never been extremely faithful to her boyfriends. She had even told about times after her and Steve had broken up and she was dating Ben when she had fucked Steve in her living room and then gone straight into her bedroom to fuck Ben. Even so, hearing an admission of such detail turned me on more.

"We're not going to worry about that though because you're not going to cum just yet," she said. "Me first."

As she said this she stood up and turned around with her back to me and, reaching down to guide my cock into her, she sat down. It felt so good as I slid into my wife's slick hot pussy. Lacey leaned down with her hands just above her knees and quickly bounced her ass up and down, moaning as she fucked herself on my pole.

"Oh God," she panted. "You like this?"

"Yes."

"Mmm. Good. I think we need to christen all the furniture in the house. Follow me."

With that she abruptly stood up and my manhood came out of her with a "plop" and slapped against my stomach, slick and glistening with her abundant juices.

Lacey walked across the room to the couch in front of our big picture window. "Come here, and fuck me on the couch."

What followed was somewhat of a role reversal from our experience on the chair as Lacey laid back with

her ass right at edge of the couch and I knelt between her legs. I buried my face in lap and enjoyed the texture, aroma, and flavor of her slippery pussy until she was moaning and humping against my face. I reveled in her pleasure but didn't want her to cum so soon. Disengaging my mouth from her cunt, I moved up to slide my hard cock into her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in a silent moan as I shoved quickly into her.

Leaning forward we kissed as I fucked her slowly then, kneeling upright and grabbing her hips, faster and faster. Her hips jumped up to meet mine with every thrust and I alternated between pinching her nipples and leaning forward to suck and bite them.

Her hips moved faster and her moans came quicker and louder until suddenly all sound and movement stopped. Her hands grasped at my hips. Her eyes closed tightly and her mouth came open silently. In the early morning light streaming from the window above us, my wife orgasm overtook her - her cum spraying forcefully out of her to soak both me and our couch.

"Was that good for you?" I asked as I stood and pulled her to a sitting position, my hard and slippery cock pointing at her face.

"What do you think? Look at the couch! We're gonna hafta clean like crazy to get all that cum out of it!"

"Speaking of cum . . ." I said as I pulled her head closer to me.

"Hmm, maybe you shouldn't cum today. I don't wanna take the edge off of your fun." She smiled up at me as my dick rubbed against her cheek.

"Don't worry, I think I'll have plenty of fun. Go ahead and take my edge off. And speaking of taking things, get over here and take your first load of cum for the day."

She smiled up at me as she took me in and slid her mouth up and down until being rewarded with several shots of warm sticky cum down her throat.

After this I went back to sleep for the day and Lacey went about the rest of her day. I don't know what she was thinking or how much suspense she felt as the time ticked away bringing her first approved extra-marital adventure closer and closer, but I know how nervous she appeared when I woke up.

I awoke about seven P.M. to find her finishing up her preparations for the night. She was wearing tight jeans and a pink sleeveless top. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her makeup impeccable. She looked gorgeous. She was trying to put on peace sign bracelets on each wrist with no success so she came over and asked for my help. After attaching the clasps on her bracelets, I helped with other small details: checking her makeup, answering questions about her clothes, helping to straighten a bra strap that had become twisted.

"God," she laughed self-consciously. "I feel like I'm being sent out on a date!"

"Well, that's kind of what's happening," I said. "I've been thinking, do you think you could do me a little favor?"

"What?" A slight amount of apprehension entering her voice.

"I know I told you that I don't want any video - and I don't - but it would be okay if you took some pictures."

"Really."

"Yeah. Nothing showing Ben's face or anything that would remind me of who it is that you're with, but if you could get a few shots of you sucking his dick, or with his cum in your mouth, that would be very hot."

"We'll see."

Next I reached into a dresser drawer and brought to small, square plastic packages for her. She stared at me a moment after I handed her the condoms.

"Two? That's all I get?"

"How many do you think you'll need for one night?"

"I don't know, but you realize Ben's marriage has been on the rocks for quite awhile. He hasn't gotten any real female attention for, like, four years."

"In that case, two will probably be plenty."

She looked skeptical but accepted the two rubbers with no further discussion. Of course, as I later found out, she came back later in the night and grabbed two more.

I kissed my wife on the lips and told her to have fun, then sent her out the door to go fuck another man.

That night at work, I was feeling sensation that I'd never felt before; a little jealousy, suspense, and restless ness. It felt as though my blood was on fire, my every nerve sending strange impulses to my brain as I waited impatiently for the night to be over so I could see my wife again and hear all about her night. I could think of nothing else. I wondered what they were doing right at that exact moment. Were they fucking yet? What was he doing to her? What was she doing to him? The excitement and tension was almost too much to bear.

Around midnight Lacey called me. They were still hanging out at the bar and had done nothing yet, but Ben wanted to make this a special night as he was not planning on being around for awhile. She wanted to know if it would be okay with me if they went out of the state for a little gambling. Would it be okay if they made it an all-nighter? I told her it was fine with me as I was going to be at work all night anyway.

I got home around 6:30 and lay in bed trying to sleep. No success. The suspense and the raging hard-on I was sporting conspired against me. After tossing and turning for over half an hour, I finally decided to take matters in my own hands and rub one out.

Immediately after cumming, the emotions overtook me. Emotions that I had not anticipated but without which, I suppose, I would not be human. I cried uncontrollably.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself. "What the hell was I thinking?!" For a few minutes I struggle with pain, fear, and self loathing.

I overcame this emotion flood, however, and eventually came to realize that I was horny all over again. Again I was extremely turned on at the thought of my wife fucking another man. Again I couldn't sleep, and I again I had to jerk off to relieve tension. And again I was also overcome with the same emotions, but only for a moment and not as strongly and it didn't take long for me to realize that those feelings were something I needed to experience in order to understand the true depths of my love for my wife. Even so, I also realized that this was something that I was enjoying and I was perfectly willing to allow her to do this as often and for as long as she wanted. It would be entirely up to her but I would certainly enjoy it almost as much as her.

Time was slowly creeping away and I still couldn't sleep. It was now almost nine o'clock.

"Shit," I thought. "They are at a hotel out of state. They spent all night fucking and probably won't even be waking up until at least eleven. Then four or five hours drive to get home. I wont be seeing her until mid afternoon at the earliest."

So I decided to take a couple sleeping pills so I wouldn't be totally useless when she got home. I took the pills at nine and, of course, she walked in the room shortly after ten.

"How are you doing?", she asked.

"Tired. How about you?"

"I'm okay. You ready to hear about my night?"

"Actually, we can wait until later if you want. I already jerked off twice and I just took some sleeping pills so I'm really not quite with it right now."

"That's okay. I'm tired. I'm also sore - fucking you every day, and then yesterday and last night - I need to recover."

"Cool. After we wake up then."

She stood next to the bed and placed her hand on by chest. "Would it upset you if I didn't want to do this again?"

"No, it's all up to you. As far as I'm concerned I've already lived out my fantasy."

"That's good. It was fun, but I don't like the way I felt afterwards. I just kept thinking about you and the kids all the way home. I don't want to be with anyone but you from now on."

"That's fine." I placed my hand over hers. "We'll talk about it later and chalk it up to a fantasy realized."

We both slept until mid-afternoon and then lay awake next to each other for awhile.

"Okay," I started. "What did you two do?"

"Well, first of all, we didn't end up going into Illinois like we planned. We hung at the bar until about one A.M. so we just ended getting a room in St Louis."

As she started talking, she reached over to grab my once again throbbing hard cock.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "This does turn you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does, but you need to be fucking me while you tell me this, remember?"

imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers
12