Lacey's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
I finally meet my wife's lover.
2k words
3.88
30.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers

Chapter 5
Lacey from Behind

"So Ben wants to meet you," my wife said one day.

"What? Why would he want to meet me?" I asked.

"Well, I talk to him about you and he thinks you'd be a fun person to hang out with."

"Really, and what do you think? Aren't you worried that if the three of us hang out, we'll try to talk you into fucking both of us together?"

"No, because that's not going to happen. You know I have no interest in a threesome. Why would I want to have to try and please two men at the same time? It just seems so tedious and pointless. No, I just think you two would really get along well and you both need more friends."

She had a point. I really hadn't made any new friends in quite some time and had somehow grown apart from the ones that I did have. I had no one to talk to aside from my wife and apparently Ben was in the same boat. He works way too much to have many personal contacts and since his wife had openly admitted her hatred of him divorce was on the horizon so he didn't even have that companionship.

Oh, and as for the threesome thing, she had a point there too. In the years that we had been together she had voiced her opinion on that subject many times. I had never tried to talk her into it, but had joked around and even asked her if it might be one of her hidden fantasies. No dice. She plainly and honestly told me that the thought of it held no fascination for her and that it was something she would never even consider trying.

Of course, in the past couple of weeks, she had done a few things that she would never have considered doing.

"Okay," I gave in. "I guess it's just the polite thing to do meeting the man who's fucking my wife. When will we be going out?"

"Probably sometime this week. Let me get a hold of him and find out."

Lacey went and made arrangements for the two of us to meet up with Ben on Tuesday night at the bar they usually go to. When we got there, I was a little surprised by what I found. Remember, this was the first time I had ever even seen Ben and he wasn't quite what I'd expected. Slim, an inch or two taller than me, somewhat plain looking with a scruffy beard. I guess he wasn't a bad looking guy, just average. I had envisioned someone with a little more overt sex appeal. Why else would my wife be so eager to fuck him?

Even while the night was still young, and I was well into my second Long Island Iced Tea, I started to realize what may have been some of his appeal. He was never at a loss for words. He talked about everything, to everyone, and was quite animated while doing so. It must be fun for Lacey to hang out with someone so outgoing as I am usually very reserved. The next thing I started to realize is that a lot of the regulars at the bar certainly must know, or at least suspect, that Ben was fucking my wife. What made me think this was the look on her face. She was wearing a slight smile that was at once both knowing and wistful, but it was the look in her eyes that said it all. Her eyes were wide and intense as she watched Ben, the eyes of a starving woman looking at a steak that she can't wait to dive into. Her thoughts couldn't have been more obvious if she'd been holding a neon sign saying "I want to fuck this man!" How could anyone see these two come in every Friday, her with that look in her eyes, and watch them leave together without knowing what they were going off to do?

As I have a tendency not to talk much when I'm first getting to know someone, I just sat and absorbed the

situation until we went to grab a bite to eat and then on to another bar. At this bar I ended up having a few more Long Island's and a cranberry and vodka.

"So," Ben said. "Are you ok with all of this?"

"You mean with you fucking my wife?" I replied. "Certainly. As long as she comes home to me I'm fine with it."

"I just want to make sure," he continued. "I mean I've done a lot of crazy shit, but having a guy actually tell me that he want's me to get with his woman is a new one for me. I mean, I have her side of the story and I guess I just wanted to hear it from you."

"I told you." Lacey offered. "It turns him on."

"So what do you do when she's out with me?" he asked.

"I just wait for her to get home so I can fuck her myself."

By now the alcohol was causing both Ben and myself to lose control of the how loud we were speaking and it's almost certain that people were overhearing us. In fact, Lacey was sure of it. She pointed out that a small group of people at the bar near our table had grown suspiciously quite as our conversation wore on, and that she was sure she had seen a smile on the face of our waitress.

"She's free to do whatever she wants," I continued, "as long as she tells me all about it while she's fucking me."

A smile came to Ben's face and Lacey buried her face in her arms as we continued talking. She was obviously becoming embarrassed, but she was also laughing and smiling. She was enjoying the attention.

"Well just to let you know, I'm gonna keep doing her as long as she still wants it."

"Fine by me." I said. "If it makes her happy, it makes me happy."

"Oh my God," Lacey laughed. "What have I gotten myself into?" She buried her face back in her arms, still with a huge smile on her face.

"How do you feel about her fucking other people?" Ben continued. "Maybe some women? I've got some plans that I want to talk to you about."

"Hey, I'm ok with all that."

"Yeah, dream on you two," Lacey interrupted. "THAT'S not gonna happen."

Ben changed the subject but gave me a knowing smile, "Does she let you fuck her in the ass?"

"No," I replied, somewhat concerned about what he may now tell me. Was my wife giving HIM access to her rear entrance while still denying it to me? "She apparently used to really enjoy that but had a surgery before we met that made it somehow feel weird for her."

"Yeah," he said. "She doesn't let me do that either."

"That may change," I offered. "She did let me fuck her in the ass once recently. Just a few weeks before you two started getting together. Kind of by accident actually."

"Oh. So you're the one who made her sore," Ben laughed.

We continued to talk and Lacey continued to laugh nervously and shake her head, but my mind drifted back to the one time I had actually fuck my wife's sweet ass for more than just a few minutes.

We had been lying in bed, me behind with my hand squeezing her tits, when I started getting hard. I continued kneading her breasts as I kissed her neck and pressed my hard cock against her. Her breathing became deep and her hips starting moving as if of their own volition when I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her. Removing my hand from her left breast, I reached down and lifted her leg into the air for a rear entry attempt. Shifting my position on the bed, I grabbed my dick and rubbed it down the crease of her ass until I found the opening to her hot pussy. Rubbing the head of dick a few times, I slowly started to push into her. She wasn't extremely wet as we hadn't been fooling around for very long but pushed slowly and entered her with relative ease.

I slowly started sliding in and out of her, building up momentum as she relaxed and the going became easier. Before long I was fucking her at a fairly good pace and she was moaning and pushing back against me with each thrust.

"Uuhhh, yes. . ." she moaned as she pushed her hips back, impaling herself on my cock.

She was enjoying herself and I was marveling at the feelings this position was creating. I could feel the cheeks of her ass pressed tight against my lower abdomen as I continued fucking her sweet pussy. If you've ever seen a photo or ad in a magazine, porno or otherwise, of some tiny little 20-something girl backed up against some equally young and tight gentleman, no doubt you've imagined what it would feel to have that tight hot little ass pressed against you and that's exactly how my wife felt to me at that moment. I was experience the feeling of her wonderful posterior mounds in a way that I never had before and it was driving me wild.

It wasn't long before I started to feel the need to cum. Now, I take it as a point of personal pride that my wife always cums before me at least once but I didn't think I could wait for her to get there this time so I decided to help her orgasm along with a little manual manipulation. I wrapped my arm around her and reached down to rub her clit while I continued fucking in and out of her cunt. The sensation of having me fuck her and caress her love button was having the desired effect on her as her hips starting fucking back and forth against me faster and harder. Her wild movements caused my hand to momentarily slip off target and my fingers slid suddenly up into her.

"Wait a minute . . .," I thought. "If my fingers are in her pussy, where is my cock?"

I suddenly realized that I had never been in her pussy at all. I had been fucking her in the ass the whole time! What was even more amazing is that she obviously knew what was happening the whole time even if I hadn't and not only had she not tried to stop me - she was enjoying it! She was definitely getting off on it and soon noticed that I had slowed down slightly while puzzling all of this out.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing."

"Good, then don't stop fucking me."

And I did just that. I continued truly fucking my wife in the ass for the first time as I quickly fucked my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. I slid my fingers as far into her as possible from the current position desperately trying to reach her g-spot, the flat of my thumb sliding back and forth across her erect clit the whole time.

"Ughh. . .yeah. . .," she whispered. "That's it. Fuck me! Finger me! Oh god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!!" This last word drawn out for what seemed like forever as a stream of her hot cum sprayed over my hand and all over her leg. It wasn't long before I reciprocated by shooting my own cum deep in her ass.

I slowly returned to the present as Lacey indicated that it was time to leave the bar. Apparently she believed that Ben and I had become too loud and obnoxious and needed to go to our respective homes and sleep it off, so we dropped Ben off at his house and then we went home and did exactly that. Yes, we dropped Ben off and then went home to sleep - remember, my wife wasn't into threesomes.

At least, not yet she wasn't.

imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers