Lacey's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Phone fun.
3.2k words
3.94
22k
11
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers

Chapter 7

Lacey's Party

The trip home from my class reunion was interesting, to say the least.

Lacey was dressed in a long white cotton dress. Since she had driven up, I was driving on the return trip but my attention was not solely on the road. My wife was sitting with the passenger seat back and her dress hiked up to just below her waist, barely hiding the fact that my hand was busy at work inside her panties.

Driving down the highway at nine o'clock in the morning with other drivers all around us was certainly not keeping my sexy wife from enjoying herself.

"Does it turn you on," I asked, "getting your pussy fingered with all these other people around us?"

"Yes."

I continued finger fucking her and every time she was close to cumming, I would stop. I would let her cool down for a few minutes before starting again.

"Are you planning to try keeping me on the edge for the entire two hour drive?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "Yes I am."

"No way. You can't keep me on edge for that long without me cumming or rubbing my pussy raw."

As it turned out, she was half right. She did cum once or twice but I still kept her on edge and highly excited for the entire trip and her pussy was definitely not rubbed raw. As soon as we got home she dragged me straight to the bedroom, threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me to fuck my brains out.

As luck would have it, though, her mother choose that exact moment to show up at our door and return our children to us. Sex would have to wait.

The following week progressed as usual on the home front with our now usual daily sexual activities, but there was drama in Lacey's other sexual relationship. Ben had been invited to a birthday party for a long time friend and wanted my wife to come along as his date. Lacey had also known the birthday boy, Nick, from back in the day and declined the invitation citing the fact that Nick was a biker and the party would not be her sort of crowd.

The drama started when Ben said he understood if she didn't want to come and that he had asked someone else to go.

"I can't believe he's taking that slut to Nick's party," she fumed. "He only asked her because he wants to get into her pants."

"Well, to be fair, that's why he invited you in the first place."

"It's different. He's only taking her because he thinks it'll piss me off."

"Well it apparently did. Are you angry because he'll be fucking someone else?"

"He can fuck anyone he wants, and does, but not that bitch. She always hated me back in school and he's only picking her to get under my skin. Besides, I want to go the party."

"What? I thought you said you didn't want to go because it's not your kind of crowd?"

"No, Nick's friends aren't my type of people but Nick himself is a friend from way back. He's cool. I only told Ben I didn't want to go so he wouldn't think I would come running every time he called."

I couldn't miss the irony: Lacey had declined because she didn't want Ben to think she was at his beck and call. Ben invited someone else to show that he didn't need her at his beck and call. Now she was pissed off, maybe jealous, and about to prove that she WAS at his beck and call.

I guess Ben won that little contest.

Anyway, Lacey made it known that she may be available to attend the party after all which was fine with Ben as his other piece had bailed at the last minute. Actually, I don't believe the other girl was ever really going anyway.

Just another part of the game.

Well, needless to say, they came to an agreement and when Friday rolled around again I went off to work while Lacey went off to party and get fucked.

Now, Lacey and I had discussed the subject of her spending the entire night with Ben. I wasn't yet entirely comfortable with it. I know that sounds weird - I was very much okay with the two of them fucking each others brains out, but I didn't like the thought of them sleeping together. Actually SLEEPING together. Fucking is fucking but sleeping together seems too intimate, too personal.

So Lacey knew that she wasn't supposed to be gone the whole night and I was expecting her to pick me up from work around 6:00 AM. I supposed what happened is somewhat my fault for not listening clearly and for forgetting where the party was located.

About 4:30 I got a phone call from Ben. He told me that he had been partying pretty hard but that Lacey had staid away from anything bad but he had pretty much ignored her for most of the night. He asked if it was okay to keep her a little while longer so he could pay some attention to her. Here is where my train of logic got derailed. Thinking, for some reason, that they were in their usual place which is only about a twenty minute drive away I told him that that would be okay. I figured they still had plenty of time to fuck, get cleaned up, have Lacey drop him off at his house, and still pick me up by six.

What I forgot is that the party was in a city about and hour away.

The conversation with Ben continued.

"I've got some questions for you," Ben said. "Do you want Lacey to fuck other people too, or just me?"

"I want her to feel free to fuck whoever she wants. I really didn't intend for her to stick to one person for a long time."

"Well, I'll keep working on that for you. I'm trying to get her into other people. Maybe even some women, but we'll talk about that later."

"You can bring up the subject of a threesome, I think she may almost be ready for that."

"I don't know man. I mean, she's your wife and you know her better than I do, but I don't think she'll go for that."

"Oh don't be so sure. I had a talk with her recently that leads me to believe that she's starting to think a lot

more positively along those lines than she may admit."

"Ok. Well, I think it's gonna have to be you and I though. You know, it'll take a while to break her into other people but we'll chat about that. I just wanted to make sure I could abscond with your wife for tonight. Oh, by the way, we just walked into a room and she's blowing me now and filming it for you."

"Oh, well that's cool."

"'Cause I had to ask you first and I stuck my thumb up and we came in here. So, is that cool?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely."

"All right. We'll talk dude. You are too Fuckin' cool, you have fun tonight."

"You too."

"Okay, we'll get together later."

As you can probably see, I had just given Lacey permission to stay out the rest of the night and not worry about picking me up, but at the time I didn't realize it so when six o'clock rolled around and she was nowhere in sight I was confused. I decided to text her.

{R u coming?}

{I wish. Asshole took off with some of his friends and left me here. It's like an episode of Jerry Springer here.}

{Wait. I thought you guys would've been finished with your fun by now? You haven't done anything yet?}

{A little, but nothing for me yet. I'm about to say fuck it and leave his ass here.}

{Oh, ok, I guess I'll find my own way home and see you when you get there.}

As it turned out, Lacey got home not long after I did. She stumbled into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed, smelling of smoke from a bonfire, cigarettes, and other substances.

"God that place was ridiculous!", she said. "Half the people were smoking pot, the other half were doing something else, and they were all loud and obnoxious."

"What about you?", I asked. "What did you smoke?"

"Nothing." She responded, then expanded as she saw my look of incredulity. "Not that I didn't want to, but those days are way behind me. I was a good girl." A slight grin crossed her face. "Well, relatively speaking, anyway."

"So was it fun?"

"Hell, no. I told you it was like Jerry Springer out there! The place was all white trash, stoners and biker bitches screaming at each other about who's man belongs to who, and they're gonna kick each others ass, and all that bullshit."

"So you didn't have any fun at all? Did you give the birthday boy a present?"

"Fuck no! Not if you're implying what I think. I've heard stories about him - apparently he has a dick that would split me in half!"

"You could've given him a blowjob at least. I mean, it WAS his birthday."

"Nope. Not interested in him. Not my kind of crowd. I did flash him though, and he took a nice picture of my titties to remember me by."

"Well, that was nice of you. What about you and Ben? Any time for fun there?"

That slight smile reappeared. "A little, but first I have something for you."

She handed me her phone and I saw that the video player was active. The image that was frozen on the screen piqued my interest immediately; taking up most of the image area was my wife's face, her eyes looking right into the camera and her mouth forming an "O" with her left hand, wedding ring gleaming, wrapped around a hard cock which was pointed directly at, and about an inch away from that waiting and wanting mouth.

With trembling hands I pushed the play button and watched as she stroked her hand up and down on Ben's cock. Apparently she had just taken his dick out of her mouth when the video started as her head moved away and her lips transformed from that "O" into one of the largest and most genuine smiles I have ever seen light up her face. I mean, it was a HUGE smile. All teeth. And the joy glittered in her eyes as well. She was obviously enjoying herself. They were both fully dressed with Ben's dick protruding from his unzipped pants.

Lacey's appeared to have closed her eyes but I think she was actually looking at the cock that she was stroking just inches from her face. She looked back up and the camera and asked "What are you doing, video? Ben?"

When Ben didn't respond, she lifted her head back up and slid his cock back into her mouth, still stroking it with that married hand. Her cheeks went concave as she sucked that welcome intruder and then she slowly pulled back, sliding her lips all the way to the tip of his dick and off without letting up the suction one bit. When her mouth came off of his dick, her tongue came out to slowly lick the tip. Then Ben started talking and I was filled with a strange sense of déjà vu: I had heard these words before but I had obviously not heard, or seen, everything.

"Well..." Ben said and I watched as my wife rolled her glistening wet tongue around the head of his dick and slid her mouth back down to engulf his entire member once again. She slowly moved her head forward taking more of his dick into her mouth until her lips were resting against her own hand, which had never loosened it's grip on the base of Ben's shaft, and her head rocked side to side like a dog worrying a bone. All in slow motion - she wasn't sucking his cock just to get hem off, she was making love to him with her mouth. This was just the prelude, the beginning to everything they had planned for the night. Now she slowly moved her head back and forth a few times, an inch of his penis coming back into view and then being swallowed back up, before withdrawing again all the way to the tip. Her cheeks once sucked in hard as if she were trying to suck a golf ball through the proverbial garden hose. This time, Lacey kept the head of his dick in her sucking mouth for a few moments until Ben starting talking again.

" ...I think it's gonna have to be you and I though..."

At this, Lacey withdrew completely from Ben's cock and that ear-to-ear grin returned as she continued stroking him. She seemed to say something I couldn't understand. Or perhaps she was laughing.

"...it'll take a little while to break her into other people but we'll chat about that. I just wanted to make sure I could abscond with your wife for tonight."

Now the camera pulled back a little and I could see that Lacey was apparently laying on a bed while Ben was standing next to her. Her smile faded as she concentrated on stroking this other man's dick while he was on the phone with her husband. As Ben uttered the words 'abscond with you wife', Lacey moved back up and quickly swallowed his dick all way to the base, sucked for a few seconds and then all way back off. She looked back at the camera again, eyes staring into the camera, lips smiling, wedding ring shining as she stroked that cock.

"Okay," Ben said in response to something I had uttered.

"Ben...", Lacey said, looking back into the camera again. Eyes wide, smile even wider, wedding ring still gliding back and forth on another man's cock as he talked to me on the phone. "Ben...Ben. Tell him what we're...what I'm doing to you."

"Oh by the way..." Ben started, and Lacey giggled. "We just walked into a room and she's...

Lacey lifts her head again to take his dick in her mouth. Her lips just barely touch the tip as Ben finishes his statement to me.

"...blowing me now and filming it for you." At this, Lacey lays her head back on the bed and openly laughs.

"Shut up," she mumbles through her gigantic smile, even though it had been her idea for him to tell me. Then, her laughter subsided, she moves back up and takes his entire cock into her mouth.

"Cause I had to ask you first and I stuck my thumb up and we came in here."

Now my wife appeared to be entirely concentrating on the task at hand, or mouth, as it were. She began bobbing her mouth back and forth on his cock, form base to tip and back again, while those cheeks of hers remained sunken in attesting to the intense vacuum she was creating with her mouth.

"You sure?", Ben asked me. "Absolutely? All right. We'll talk dude. Your are too fucking' cool, you have fun tonight."

Lacey had taken Ben's dick out of her mouth and was once again lick the head, running her tongue over and around the tip. As Ben made his final statements about my "coolness", she again broke out into that huge beautiful smile but she never stopped licking the head of his dick.

Now, let me pause for a minute and say that I know not everyone will agree with me on this - maybe not even most people - but for me, this was a truly beautiful site. I cannot recall anything I have seen in my entire life as amazingly erotic as this image of my beautiful wife smiling from ear-to-ear as she licked another man's cock. Wow.

Back to the video. Lacey continued Hoovering Ben's cock as he said his goodbyes to me.

There was a click that I believe was the sound of Ben's phone being put down, and he said to Lacey, "You do not have to go home."

"Don't I?" she laughed. "Am I on video right now?"

"Yes, you are."

"You should've warned me," smiling still and still stroking that cock.

Ben begins to take off his shirt and the video seems to zoom in on my wife's hand as she continues stroking his cock. I don't know if this zoom-in was intentional or accidental but it is the perfect way for this obscene little film to end; my wife's wedding band and diamond engagement ring tracing streaks of light as her hand slides up and down on her lover's cock. And all of this happening while I was at work and could only imagine what all was taking place. Well, it didn't exactly end there. Lacey swallowed his dick once more, sliding her mouth up and down before releasing his cock with an audible pop before the video ended.

"Well, what did you think?", Lacey asked me as she reached for my stiff cock.

"That. Was. Hot." I responded.

She proceeded to detail the rest of her night as we slowly made love and, truly, this little video was apparently the highlight of the evening. It seems that Ben had been having trouble getting it up earlier in the night and that was why nothing had happened until late into the night. Lacey told me that his dick had gotten hard almost instantly when he called me, though. Apparently, having a married woman sucking you off while you talked to her husband on the phone was a very arousing event. I can understand that. If I had known what was happening from the beginning of the conversation, I would have been hard pressed not to just whip it out and jerk off right there at work. Once again, I understand that there is only a very small portion of the population that would agree with me on this but, my God, talking to a guy on the phone all the while knowing that my wife was sucking his cock? That is hot as fuck!

Anyway, this went on for awhile and then they went back to the party. Thereafter followed the incident where Ben left Lacey alone while he went off with some friends. When he came back, the did go into a room and fuck, but they were often interrupted by various party goers barging into the room, talking drunkenly to them, taking pictures of them - you know, all of things you do at a party when you know that people are fucking. So, all in all, the night wasn't as much fun for her as it could have been.

That was alright, though, because the night wasn't over and she was fucking me now and I would make sure that she had several hard orgasms before feeding her my cum. And, besides, there's always next Friday.

imsiege
imsiege
67 Followers