Lacey's Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey disengaged from us, her two lovers, and slid up to the head of the bed and Ben slid up beside her to kiss her mouth and caress her tits.

Lacey wiggled her finger at me in a 'come hither' gesture and then pointed to her lap. I know what my lady likes and I didn't need to be asked twice. I dove greedily between her legs to eat her pussy with enthusiasm.

My lovely wife spread her legs and lay back with her husband's tongue in her cunt and another man rubbing and biting on her tits. What wife wouldn't be heaven in this situation?

Now I may have mentioned before that it was an area of concern for Ben that he was unable to make my wife cum by going down on her, and I may have mentioned that I have no such problem. If I choose, I can actually make Lacey cum in about five seconds using nothing but my tongue on her clit. I wasn't going for any speed records this night but I was determined that she would have as much pleasure as possible this night and since she had already cum three times here in the room as well as once in the car, I wasn't holding anything back.

After a few minutes of making love to my wife with my tongue and lips, I heard Ben ask if I had made her cum yet. I looked up in time to see her nod her head yes and hold up two fingers.

"Twice!?" Ben exclaimed. "I guess he really is good at this! Maybe I need to take some lessons."

Now it was my turn to get some of that pussy! I moved Lacey to lay the short way across the bed and took my position between her spread and trembling thighs. She bit her lip as I slid into her.

Ben was kneeling by the side of the bed, rubbing Lacey's hair and shoulders and looking at her pleasure-filled face as I fucked her.

"This is hot!" he said as he watched me thrust into my wife - the same woman he had just finished fucking to orgasm. "Lacey, move up and put your head over the edge of the bed so I can fuck that mouth!"

Now, Lacey is claustrophobic and expressed some doubt about this but she was game to try what was asked of her and was soon lying there with her head hanging backwards off the bed. Ben was quick to place his cock to her lips. For several minutes Lacey lay there like that, motionless with all the work being done by her two lovers; my hips grinding as I slid in and out of her pussy and Ben's hips thrusting back and forth and his balls slapping against her forehead as he fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. Lacey had three more orgasms like this, the last coming as Ben unloaded his balls straight down her throat.

Ben slowly withdrew his spit slick cock from my wife's mouth and collapsed into the chair.

Licking her lips, Lacey looked up at me. "I want you to cum now. Cum all over me."

It wasn't long until I was doing just that - I pulled my cock from her throbbing pussy and furiously jacked myself off all over her stomach and tits, my cum exploding with such force that the second spurt actually splashed across her chin.

"Well," Ben asked. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

My wife's only response was a huge smile as she got up and walked to the bathroom to clean up.

After cleaning up, we all went to bed - me and Lacey in one bed and Ben in the other.

Morning came soon for me and I messed with my phone as the other two slept. I discovered that my phone had two different memory areas and one of them actually had quite a bit of memory left on it. After switching the camera over to this memory storage area I put it back down, kind of upset that I hadn't figured that out last night.

"Is she awake yet," Ben asked as he started to stir. "Should we wake her up?"

Well, this sounded like a good idea to me so I slid in to bed on my wife's left side as Ben slid in on her right. We both started running our hands over her body - shoulders, tits, stomach, legs, inner thighs, and pussy until she began to wake.

"Good morning, sunshine." Ben smiled. "Ready for round two?"

Lacey, eyes still closed, smiled and make a noncommittal "Mmm..."

If she wasn't horny when she woke, she soon was after having four hands sliding across her body, pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"We have to check out soon, and I really only want to fuck one of you right now. Since Ben has to go home, and I can take care of you later, I'm going to fuck him, okay?"

I agreed that that was okay with me, since I now had a camera that was ready to film the festivities. Ben quickly moved over her and slid his cock into her as I knelt next to her filming the whole thing. Lacey lazily stroked my cock as Ben fucked her and I held her left leg up for him with my free hand.

After some time I let go of her leg as Ben lifted up and grabbed her legs behind her knees to hold both of her legs up as he continued using his dick to deliver pleasure to her dripping pussy. For my part I contributed to her enjoyment by caressing and pinching her nipples, occasionally leaning in to suck on them. (I held the phone above my head and was able to get myself on video as I sucked on her nipples).

My wife had two more small orgasms as Ben fucked her in front of me that morning. Occasionally he would pull out to rub the head of his dick back and forth across her clit and plunge balls deep back into her.

After a few more minutes, Ben commented that my wife's cunt was contracting around his cock, signaling her tenth and final orgasm, and it was a big one. She threw her head to the side, screaming.

"She's cumming so hard right now," Ben exclaimed. "And I'm about to cum. Should I cum in her mouth for you?"

"Yes, it would be hot to get that on video," I said.

With this permission, which he probably didn't need, Ben began to thrust in and out of her, fucking her with abandon as he approached his own orgasm. At the last minute he pulled out and quickly jumped off the bed, placing his dick in front of her face. Lacey instantly stretched her neck forward to take the head of his cock into her mouth.

Ben's hand flew rapidly back and forth along the length of his cock as he furiously jerked himself off into my wife's mouth, her throat visibly working as she swallowed spurt after spurt of his hot cum right in front of me.

And yes, I got it all on video.

12