Lacking Ability

Story Info
A Dom and a Mistress meet.
1.4k words
3.04
34.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she gets out of bed she can already see she is running late. "Shit well he must be too then." heading downstairs she slips on a pair of jeans and makes some coffee. Before she can light the first smoke of the day he pulls into her driveway.

Rolling her eyes she heads for the door, making her way down the driveway she can already see he is not what he said he was. Taking a deep breath as he steps out of the car she puts on her best bullshit smile and give him a hug. She can already feel him breathing hard in her ear, "How are ya hon?" pulling back he smiles at her

"Better now." kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth she resists the urge to bite it out of him mouth. Breaking the hold she heads for the door, opening the door for him she leads him inside to put down his stuff. They speak briefly as she thinks of a way out of it all. Seeing there isn't one she heads towards the living room to make sure the dogs haven't broken loose cause that's all she needs is a law suit. He follows behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders he spins her around and kisses her. Running his hands over her body, pulling down her tank top to get a look at her tits. She rolls her eyes behind closed lids as he looks her over.

Taking one nipple in his hand he pinches it until her eyes pop open and a small squeak escapes her. Looking at him "I woke up late and I haven't had a chance to shower yet. Why don't you have a seat and I will be back soon." He spins her around grabbing her jeans and ripping them down. Landing an array of slaps on her ass "You aren't ready and I told you to be. Now what should I do with you? Is this how you show respect to ME???" Letting her body register all that has just happened "No it isn't and that's why I said I would be right back."

Heading for the stairs she can hear him following her, she turns to look and can see him following her up the stairs. Once in the bathroom she strips down and turns the water on as hot as she can stand it, leaving the curtain half way open so she can see him in the mirror. Watching her closely she washes herself in a slow manner, making sure he can see every move she makes, taking the razor in one hand she watches his face and she runs it over her legs and pussy to make sure she is totally clean shaven.

She can already hear him breathing heavy as he watches her. Letting the water run over her al ittle longer "Are you almost done?" she can see his impatience "Yes I am almost done." as he opens the door she can feel the cool breeze coming through "Well I will meet you down stairs then." "OK" she rolls her eyes as he leaves and thinks quietly to herself "never again do I meet with out a pic."

Toweling off she brushes out her hair and looks herself over, smiling to herself "Well you don't look to bad for having 2 kids." Sighing she heads for the stairs. As she hits the bottom step he comes from around the corner placing her in total darkness. Allowing herself to be lead around the living room she is placed on her knees in the middle of the room. Pushed face down in the carpet, tying her hands behind her back and her ass in the air and exposed she can hear him moving around behind her. His hands run over her ass, pulling and pushing at her to see if she is stable, there is a sudden ring of pain in her body. She tries to upright herself and cant.

"Now for every 2 you count one and don't miss or we have to start all over again." Cursing herself for letting him position her "Yes" the assault begins crack,crack "One" as the tears automatically come to her eyes, "Two, Three, Four" she continues counting until she reaches 26. Leaning down to her "Very good, I see you can deal rather well." smiling at him "Yeah I am fine." Pulling her upright and uniting her hands she shakes them out and decides she is going to do what she does best.

Sitting in front of her she can feel his body heat, hear his heavy breathing "Now suck it" as his cock presses against her lips. Taking her hands from behind her, placing them at the base of his shaft she licks the head, teasing it, running her tongue down the shaft and over his balls. Coming back to the head she lets her tongue slide over it as her tongue ring tickles that most sensitive spot. Pushing his cock into her mouth a few inches at a time, his hand on the back of her head, feeling him push her down she lets her teeth graze his cock. Waiting for a response and not getting one she continues to suck on it.

Pushing it back at her pace, ignoring his pleas for her to go deeper she works her tongue around his cock and over it. Pushing it in and out of her mouth, swallowing as it gets to the back of her throat giving him the impression that she will deep throat and then pulls back. Pushing her back he places himself over her, letting his cock slide along her lips she rolls her eyes behind the blindfold. Pushing into her all the way she lets a small gasp escape her lips, pumping hard into her she can feel herself building despite the hatred she has already built up for him.

Pushing into him, matching his stroke she feels herself go over the edge she lets a moan escape her lips, no sooner does she open her mouth but does she find his tongue in it. Pulling her head back he places his hand on her waist encouraging her to roll over. Following his lead she moves as he directs puling herself onto her hands and knees, she can feel him moving behind her, his cock within inches of her pussy. P

ushing into her she can hear his breathing increase greatly, feeling him jump and twitch inside her, a moan escapes him, pushing harder into her, he knocks her to the floor as he spends himself inside her. Feeling her knees scrape against the carpet she turns her head in his direction, "You done cause if that's all you got you wasted a trip."

She can feel him freeze up against her. Pushing back to get him off of her, moving as she does, she takes the blindfold off, looking him in the eyes "Well? Is that it?" she waits for a answer. His face unmoving he doesn't answer her just looking at her as she picks up the blindfold and paces it over his eyes, walking behind him she pushes him to his stomach. Reaching for the hairbrush "Now for every 3 you will count one and miss once and I use the crop. Are we clear?" shaking his head yes crack,crack, crack "One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Seven, I mean six."

Smiling brightly to herself "Now see you wanted me to use the crop first why didn't you say so?" Letting it fly she can already see the whelps starting to form on his ass, the higher the numbers get the harder it becomes for him to count. "30, please."

Stepping from behind him, pushing him up by his shoulders, slapping him in the face "Next time you wanna fuck with a Mistress you let me know and we will see who Doms who OK. Cause you came here with a weak hand and lied to top it all off. Now you go tell are your Dom buddies that this Mistress with 11 years whipped your ass." Pulling the blindfold off of him

"Now get dressed." Packing up his toys for him she grabs a robe and heads out the door, throwing his stuff in his car she can see him out of the corner of her eye. Pointing to the car he walks slowly towards her, leaning in he kisses her on the cheek.

"Well I guess I will see you around." her eyes burning into him

"No you wont." Watching her walk away he pulls out of the driveway and heads back home defeated. Smiling to herself "Dom my ass." as she heads back in to finish her coffee and have that first smoke.