Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

"God, Sandie, you have such beautiful breasts. I love the shape of them and the beautiful large brown areolas. I just have to try it. It's so damn sexy." She said shaking her head slightly as if trying to get used to the idea.

I moved slightly bringing my breast to her mouth and lowering my upper body slightly till my nipple came into contact with her lips. She kissed the nipple a couple of times then slid her lips over it and sucked softly. No milk came out and she sucked harder. I felt it begin to flow into her mouth. We both moaned it felt so sensual.

She sucked again and again. Then she did as I had done to her, sucked as she pulled her lips up along the nipple. It felt fantastic. She was making love to my breast at the same time she was drinking my milk. It felt like an electric jolt went from my nipple to my clit. My clit throbbed and burned. Rosita moved a little closer and took one of Jamie's hands and moved it to my breast. Jamie put her other hand on my breast and stroked it as she sucked. I moaned out loud it felt so wonderful.

To anyone who has never felt it, it is an indescribable sensation to have a lover sucking your milk-filled breast at the same time they are caressing it with their hands. Jamie knew instinctively how she liked her breasts stroked and did the same to mine. My milk was flowing into her sweet sucking mouth. I moved slightly and shifted my weigh onto one arm and reached down and began to stroke my swollen clit. It burned it felt so hot. God, I was on fire.

Rosita moved in the bed and moved behind me. She stroked my ass, then her knowing fingers replaced mine and she began to expertly finger me. I closed my eyes it felt so wonderful. Jamie switched sides and began to suck and caress my other breast. Damn it felt so fantastic. I was so glad to feel her doing it to me.

I cried out as Rosita moved and her knowing mouth replaced her fingers and she began to tongue my pussy and slid it up and down my wet slit. I had never felt anything like it before. Jamie was sucking my breasts and sucking my milk from them while Rosita was licking and sucking my pussy, which I am sure, was dripping from all the excitement.

Jamie's lips were doing a superb job of getting me excited and Rosita's talented lips at my pussy soon pushed me over the edge and I had a fantastic climax that had me crying out as I exploded. The feeling was indescribable!

I wound up lying on top of Jamie almost smothering her with my full breasts. I rolled aside and lay panting. Rosita moved up on the other side of Jamie and lay looking at us and smiling her radiant sensual smile.

"Wow, thank you both. That was absolutely fantastic." I finally managed to gasp out. "Having you Jamie, sucking my breasts was wonderful, but then that sexpot Rosita dove into my steaming pussy and really gave me a fantastic climax. You two double-teamed me. You are both superb lovers!"

"Senora Jamie, may I try your milk? Senora Sandie's milk is so sweet and wonderful, I would love to sample yours if you do not mind it." Rosita said looking into Jamie's eyes. She has dark brown eyes; one almost feels lost in their depths. Jamie looked at her and I could see her wilt under the influence of those sensuous depths. She nodded slightly.

Rosita began to stroke and fondle Jamie's beautiful breasts. She stroked and cupped them with both hands as she had done to mine so many times, starting at her chest and cupping each beautifully rounded cone and pulling toward the tip, squeezing lightly holding contact till her hands slid off the tip. She did it again and again, switching from one side to the other. I could see Jamie's breasts swell with passion and perhaps more milk as Rosita worked her wonderful magic on them. I had recovered my wind now and moved down a little till I was looking at her swollen nipples. As Rosita stroked and pulled on them, from time to time a little rivulet of milk would run out of her long erect nipples, and down her white soft flesh. I leaned over and licked up.

Rosita leaned over and took the nipple between her fingers and pulled gently on it, rolling it between her fingers. Jamie's eyes closed and she had a beautiful smile on her face. Rosita leaned in and opened her mouth and covered the lovely brown areola and sucked on it, sliding her lips upward till it popped from her lips with a little smacking sound.

I couldn't help myself and leaned inward and began to kiss and suck her other breast. Her hands went to our heads and stroked our hair. I watched Rosita and then got in sync with her, sucking Jamie's sweet breast at the same time. As I sucked a little harder her milk flowed into my mouth and I knew Rosita was drinking her hot milk at the same moment.

I knew this was really getting to Jamie as she began to squirm and moan her delight. I slid one hand downward till I found her pussy and ran my fingers through her short pussy hair. I would have to remember to ask her if she'd like it bare. Her hips thrust upward a little and I slid a finger along her crevice, finding it wet and slick with her excitement.

Her pussy lips pouted outward. They were swollen and I ran my fingers over them on both sides, and her wetness let my fingers glide along the outer sides of them. I parted them with my fingers and felt her wonderful slickness. Gently I pushed between the protruding lips and my finger slid into her hot body. She sobbed out.

As we sucked her breasts I slid first one, then two fingers inside her. She wiggled her hips upward and her fingernails bit into my scalp. I began to finger fuck her slowly. After the birth of her son, her pussy was stretched and I soon had three, then four fingers inside her. I slid them deep inside her and curved them a little till I found her g-spot and began to stroke it. She cried out as she felt my fingers stroke and press against that sensitive spot. I pressed inward gently, and my hand met only a little resistance. I tucked my thumb inside my other fingers and probed in and out, rotating my hand. She was drenched and her pussy very slick. Slowly I pressed inward and she cried out at I did.

"Ohhh, yes, all the way, Darling Sandi, push it in me. It will go! Yesss, fist me, slide it all the way inside. Fist fuck me, please! God, yes, like that!" She cried out.

I pressed gently inward and as her pussy gave way slowly, my hand sliding deeper inside her. Her hot pussy opened little by little, letting my hand slip inside her body. Then it was past my fist, and I had my whole hand inside her vagina. I closed my hand carefully so my nails were inward so that I wouldn't scratch her. Rosita and I sucked her delicious milk from her breasts while I fisted her pussy. I felt Rosita's fingers brush my wrist as she stroked Jamie's clit. We were making love to her like she had never had it done to her in her whole life. Both breasts were being sucked, her milk flowing out into knowing feminine lips, a fist inside her pussy, and fingers stroking her clit skillfully.

She began to moan and cry out as we worked in unison to bring her to a climax. I moved my hand around in circles inside her. I could feel her cervix against my hand as I rotated it inside her depths. I fucked in and out too, while Rosita's fingers played over her hard clit.

She began to scream out as she climaxed, and we both redoubled our efforts. Her hips came off the bed as she climaxed. Her pussy sphincter muscles tightened down on my wrist and there were liquid sounds as my hand pumped in and out of her body. I glanced down and saw Rosita's hand a blur as her fingers stroked Jamie's clit in circles. We both kept up our sucking of her breasts, and I nipped her nipple with my teeth, hoping she loved a little pain as she climaxed. She must have, as she went wild with passion. Her hands beat a tattoo on the bed as she exploded over and over. I don't know how many climaxes she had, but she seemed to go from one to the next, on and on.

Finally she fell back exhausted. Rosita and I kissed her breasts softly and I slowly pulled my hand from her pussy. Rosita moved down and as my wet gleaming hand slid from her hot cavern, she put her mouth over the opening and kissed and sucked it gently as it closed up from being stretched. I knew she was tasting Jamie's delicious pussy juices now, sipping from the fantastic intimate cup. I knew my time would come soon.

I moved up and lay beside her and stroked her body as she recuperated from her series of orgasms. She smiled and leaned her head over and kissed me softly.

"Damn, I don't know what to say to you two. That was the most fantastic climax of my entire life. I have never cum so hard for so long. I never knew having two women making love to me could be so ---- words fail me. I just can't think of one that is expressive enough." She said shaking her head. "I may become a Lesbian-for-Life!"

We all three laughed at that. Rosita came up and kissed her softly and stroked her body. She had a thin sheen of sweat on it from her climaxes. We lay together kissing and caressing softly. Rosita and I were both excited from making love to her.

Rosita got out of the bed and came around and lay down beside me and we began to kiss passionately. "I hope you don't mind, but making love to you got both of us very hot and we need to climax too. I want you to watch this fantastic Latin Lover. She knows all the right buttons of mine to push." I said turning to Jamie.

"I'd love to watch you. I got to watch part of your lovemaking before when she was sucking your breasts. I want to see how two women make love together." Jamie said stroking my face.

Rosita and I began to slowly make love, kissing and caressing. We turned and she sucked the last of my milk from my breasts while I kissed her sweet breasts and sucked her nipples to hard points. We worked our way down very slowly, as we usually did, kissing, stroking and fondling each other till we were both very hot and excited.

Jamie lay close to us watching fascinated, as she had never seen two women make love before. I invited her to move close and watch as I laved and licked Rosita's sweet pussy. I opened it for her and let her see how beautiful her dark rose was. I licked and probed with my tongue till Rosita was moaning her passion.

I licked at the top and pulled upward on her outer lips till her swollen clit slid out into view. I licked it slowly and sucked the sweet nubbin while I slid a couple of my fingers up into her hot body. I moaned as she did the same to me and gave me a wonderful sensation as she made love to me. I took my fingers out of Rosita's wet pussy and slid them into Jamie's lips and let her taste the delicious juice. Her look of ecstasy said it all, she loved the taste. I knew she would want to sample Rosita's sweet juices soon.

We made love slowly bringing each other to several wonderful climaxes as only old lovers can. Jamie lay beside us watching, our display exciting her again, and finally fingering her wet pussy till she came along with us at the end. We kissed and stroked each other for a while, then finally decided to call it a night. Rosita snuggled into bed with me, but Jamie went to her room to keep little Barry company.

I slept well; all the sexual activity of the evening had lifted my spirits and made me feel so good. It was wonderful to have Jamie as a lover, and I really liked making love to her while I could suck her sweet breasts and draw her rich milk from them.

The next morning there was a lot of kidding around and kissing and hugging between the three of us, and no regrets from Jamie. She had loved making love to me and watching Rosita make love to me.

"Did you like my bare pussy?" I asked Jamie.

"Yes, I really like the look of it. Would you like to do mine? I think my husband would love it. I'll just tell him I decided to do it on my own." She grinned mischievously.

I was delighted to help her. We went into the bathroom and I got my scissors and clipped her already sparse pubic hair even closer. Then I took the depilatory cream I used and spread it over her pubes. We kissed and chatted while the cream did its work. I wiped her pussy off and used a witch hazel astringent on her skin. I gave her a mirror and let her look. It showed off her protruding pussy lips even more now. They looked so erotic, waiting for a tongue to split them, or teeth to nibble on them gently.


"Damn, that is sexy. I love it. I may keep it bare from now on. Thank you, Sandi, you are a jewel." She said kissing me on my lips.

When it was time for Jimmy's feeding, I got on the bed nude and Jamie sat nude in a chair and fed Barry. We talked quietly and watched each other nurse our sons. It was exciting to watch her sexy body, and Barry's mouth sucking. She swung her legs apart, teasing me, giving me a glimpse of her now denuded pussy. I love it! I spread my thighs apart so she could look at my treasures too. Her smiles said she loved it too. When the babies had finished and gone to sleep, we put them down in their beds and went back to bed together.

"Now I think its time for us to empty each other's breasts. I have been looking forward to this, both of us doing it at the same time." I told her kissing her sweet lips.

We kissed long and slowly and this time turned in the bed and sucked each other's breasts. It got both of us very sexually excited, and Jamie learned quickly how to suck my breasts to give me the most pleasure as she sucked the milk from them. After they were empty, we moved down and lay, faces buried in each other's pussies and made love, long and slowly till we had several wonderful climaxes together. I loved nibbling on her sweet protruding pussy lips and sucking on them. Later we went in and had a shower together; the first time Jamie had ever taken a shower with another woman. She loved it and had another climax as I explored her sweet body front and back with my soapy fingers, then ate her to another screaming climax.

The days seemed to fly by. We three women made love in all combinations. Rosita and I taught Jamie how to really make love to a woman, and she was a quick study. She and Rosita were a wonderful pair to watch together. We had one final evening of passionate lovemaking before the men returned from their trip. A fantastic night of lovemaking for us all. Jamie had become an accomplished lover and she proved her skills on both of us that night.

The men returned from their trip and we said our good-byes. When Jamie hugged and kissed us, there were tears in all of our eyes. The men thought we were just being overly sentimental. Little did they know how really close the three of us had become.

Jamie hugged me to her, and whispered in my ear. My face got a huge grin on it. They got in the car and drove away. Rosita and I walked down the hall to the bedroom, my horny husband following close behind us, "that look" on his face as my hand strayed to Rosita cute ass and stroked it.

My face was still smiling broadly. She looked at me quizzically. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Jamie just invited us to visit her in two months. It seems her equally lovely twin sister, Janie, is having a baby next month and is going to stay with her for a couple of months so Jamie can help her with the new baby."

Rosita's face beamed, and she burst out laughing. My husband, coming up behind us, looked puzzled. I began to laugh too. I laughed all the way to the bed as I pulled Rosita to me and we tumbled onto it together, embracing, giggling like schoolgirls - the thoughts of three lascivious lactating ladies and the very sensual Rosita together! Oh my!

- The End -

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers