Lacy and Jake Explore Options Ch. 01

Story Info
New Couple discusses an exciting new idea.
974 words
3.84
19.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story between myself and my current boyfriend. Names have be changed to protect the naughty ;) This is my first EVER submission, so all feedback is welcome (good or bad). This is a part one...

Jake and Lacy met on one of those free online dating sites. It had been a rocky start, but they were happy together now. They had not been dating very long before Lacy and Jake begin slowly revealing fantasies to one another. It started out fairly mild, with Lacy admitting that she liked to be spanked. Jake happily obliged, and later that night reveled he liked for women to "talk down" to him, almost in a degrading manner. He confided in Lacy that he wanted her to be his Mistress, and use him as her personal fuck toy. Lacy made a note of this, and at their next meeting, began telling Jake what a tiny dick he had and how much better her last boyfriend was. Jake suddenly stopped mid-thrust. Lacy thought she had gone too far and immediately began apologizing. "Baby, I'm sorry—", but Jake hushed her mid-sentence.

"I have a confession," he said.

Jake figured that now was as good a time as ever. He told Lacy about his deepest fantasy, the one that no one had ever been able to fulfill for him. "I want you to have sex with another guy in front of me!" he blurted out, carefully watching Lacy's expressions. Lacy hesitated. She was adventurous, yes, in fact she had just used a vibrator to fuck Jake's ass two days previously. However, another guy? She had been raised to believe in monogamous relationships. It seemed wrong. It seemed dirty. It made her pussy wet.

"Who would you like to see me with, my pet?" asked Lacy, resuming her role as Jake's Mistress. Jake smiled, pleased that she was entertaining his idea.

"Well, you know, Tyler has always admired your beauty." Lacy frowned. Jake's best friend Tyler, was a jerk. Before Jake and Lacy had gotten together, he had tried to talk to Lacy online. He was attractive, yes, but he only talked about sex and Lacy wanted more than that. One night, he had made Lacy really angry buy basically telling her she was uptight and she didn't deserve Jake. While it was true Lacy had been unsure of Jake, none of that mattered anymore because she had gotten over her fears of commitment. Thinking about Tyler made Lacy's face flush with anger.

"No!" she said firmly, explaining that he was an asshole and thought she was not worthy of Jake's affections anyway. "I don't like him and he doesn't like me" Lacy said matter of factly.

Jake insisted that he did like her, and found her to be sexy as well. "He has a huge dick, baby. Just think about it." Jake said, trailing off.

Lacy was still not convinced. "Yes, that's all I heard about when he talked to me; his huge cock and how he wanted to bend me over with it!" Lacy rolled her eyes. She didn't believe it. Jake was a bigger guy, 6'4, and exactly the size she loved. Height, body type, and dick size were all perfect for Lacy. She looked up to kiss him, and he could sling her around and fill her up when she was feeling frisky. Tyler, on the other hand, was a nerdy, skinny guy. It was hard to imagine he had a monster between his legs.

"I can ask him to send me a picture if you'd like," said Jake.

Lacy would be lying if she said she wasn't excited about seeing Tyler's dick. When the message came through, she gasped. There was Tyler, all right, she could see his tattoos, and in his hand was the biggest dick she had ever seen. She began stammering, "How big..is..he...holy shit baby."

Jake laughed and kissed her. "He's a thick 10 inches baby. What do you think? Would you like to get on top of Tyler and have, hot, angry sex with his huge dick? Fuck him right and show him you aren't uptight?"

Lacy was soaked and moaning by this point. "Yes," she stated weakly, "I'd like to".

Lacy was overcome with lust. She commanded Jake to lay back on the bed. "Make your Mistress cum or there will be punishments!" she snarled. "Be a good boy and I will let you cum as well". Jake was already hard and Lacy wet, so they got right down to business. Jake pushed Lacy's legs over her head and slammed his hard cock inside her velvety cunt. "You want to sit over there while I fuck Tyler baby?" Lacy began asking. "You wanna watch me take his 10 inch cock inside this tight little pussy? I bet he's a better fuck than you. He could probably make me cum so much harder than you ever could!" Jake was whimpering at this point, and Lacy knew he was close. However, he wouldn't cum until she gave him permission. She could feel her own orgasm building.

Suddenly it washed over her entirely. Her wet pussy clenched down on Jake's cock over and over as she lost control. Lacy began moaning wildly, scratching Jake's back and calling out Tyler's name. That was all Jake could stand. "Please Mistress, allow me to cum. I have been a good boy!"

"Yes, my pet, you have been a good boy. I want you to cum for me, but just know that I was thinking about fucking your friend when I came". Jake began shooting his load deep inside his beautiful Mistress, crying out in ecstasy as he came. It was the hottest sex they had ever had.

"Call Tyler," Lacy commanded.

..to be continued..

I'd love to hear from you..should I continue with the story?