Lacy Dreams

Story Info
Tate becomes Tessy.
1.7k words
4.13
46.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tate nervously walked towards the self-checkout station, giving a glance to the pile of clothes in his shopping cart. He looked around, making sure nobody saw him, and when he was sure nobody would know, he sighed. It wasn't easy, buying sexy lingerie and clothes for himself and his fantasies.

Moving as quickly as possible, he scanned tens of lacy and racy bras, panties, dresses, and casual wear. He made sure to grab from the bottom of the pile, generic baggy male t-shirts concealing the provocative articles of clothing he had a fondness for.

He wouldn't dare tell anybody of his cross-dressing hobby, oh no. It would be his own secret, if anybody found out he would die of shame. Moving two items at a time, he shovelled the ware past the barcode scanner and into his giant reusable bags as fast as possible.

He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, he disliked shopping for the naughty clothing in public, but there were so many cute and foxy designs he could not pass up. Polka dotted bras, cute cupcakes plastered on boyshorts, if it was cute, Tate would have a hard time passing it up.

Thankfully, nobody noticed Tate's odd purchases, his plan flawlessly executed. He paid with his card, zipped up the bags so nobody would see, and left the store. Mentally congratulating himself, Tate walked into the parking lot, but then facepalmed.

He had walked to the Wal-Mart, it was the only place a guy like him could go to find lingerie, it certainly wouldn't be good if he walked into a Victoria's Secret and immediately looking through the panties and bras. He would have to haul the bags full of smutty wear home.

Thankfully they were reusable grocery bags though, nobody would suspect him of having underwear inside of them. He casually walked down Main Street, looking at window-display cases to pass time. He suddenly stopped, his eyes fixated on something on display.

A lacy baby blue thong with a cute bow with a matching bra had been what caught his eye, the sexy simplicity of it tempting Tate. It was decided, he absolutely HAD to get his hands on them. It wasn't what he usually went for, but it had a certain charm to it Tate couldn't understand.

He walked into the store, constructing a lie so the cashier inside wouldn't question his purchase. It was so easy to lie about just one set, but almost impossible to lie about buying sexy clothing en masse.

The inside of the store was typical, bright white lights were on the ceilings, the fine red-carpeted floor characteristic of an eighteen plus shop. He immediately turned to the clerk, not interested in looking around. He was almost done with his monthly lingerie run, just one more set and he would be done.

"Hi, where can I find the blue lingerie that's in the display window? It's going to be hilarious when my girlfriend sees underwear that isn't hers in bed. She'll probably kill me after for making her think I was cheating, buuuut- Oh, sorry, I'm got carried away." Tate lied with practiced ease.

"Oh, you are in luck, my friend! That pair you see in the window is the only one we have, and you are the first to ask. It will make you and your partner veeeery happy! For you, special price! It will bring you joy for only 10 dollars!" the cheerful man with broken English said, ignoring Tate's lie.

The European man pulled out a medium sized oak box and put it on the counter. It was of a simple design, a glass window on top of the case showing off the blue garments. Tate was amazed at how easily the man gave him a discount on his purchase, the lingerie would have easily costed over a hundred if he bought it anywhere else.

He handed the man a ten-dollar note without hesitating and he received the lingerie in return. Tate put it in one of his bags and stepped out of the store with the newest addition to his wardrobe. The rest of the walk was uneventful, as expected, and he finally reached the apartment building he lived in.

As usual, he greeted the receptionist and took the elevator directly to his floor. His steps were large; he couldn't wait to try on the lingerie. Passing by doors, he scanned the plaques on each one for his apartment number.

"162.. 163... 164... 165, there, finally!" Tate counted the apartment numbers, finally arriving at his own.

He opened the door and shut it behind him, making sure to lock it. He wanted as much privacy as he could get. Stepping into his small bedroom, Tate dropped all of the bags off on his bed. He grabbed the handle of his walk-in closet's door and pulled, revealing the spacious room full of female clothing of all sorts, casual, sexy, and even formal.

In the corner was his small amount of male clothes, he only needed those for when he went out, he wore female clothes when he was in his home. He shed his clothes and put it in a laundry bin, looking at his own reflection on the mirror wall.

Tate could've been easily mistaken as a woman if not for his short hair, he preferred keeping his real hair short so he could use his long haired wigs comfortably. His features were androgynous, leaning slightly more to the female side. He had wide hips and a slender waist, his arms lacked visible muscles, making them more effeminate.

His legs also were short in the muscle department; he was always more of a bookworm than an athlete. He was glad he decided to not join a gym when he was seventeen; otherwise, he wouldn't be able to enjoy crossdressing as much as he does now.

He turned around, now able to see his beautifully plump ass he oh so loved toying with. Giving one of them a gentle squeeze, he found another reason he loved having such a feminine body.

Finally, he decided to stop ogling his own body and dress up. Digging through the bag he easily found the box containing the sinfully sultry garments, the blue lacy bra and thong. He opened the box and took the bra in his hands carefully. Putting on the article, he was satisfied to feel that it was a perfect fit.

It made him feel sexy, but something was missing. Grabbing his custom silicone bra inserts, he placed the large gel-like mounds into the bra. Not wanting to look at himself until he was done, he grabbed the rainbow heart print A-line dress he would wear. Pulling it on, he watched as the inserts pressed up against the dress perfectly.

He pushed the bra up, making cleavage appear. The inserts were flush against his skin and they were made with custom colors to match his skin tone perfectly. He snatched up a straight blonde wig, pulling it on carefully. He felt the wig reach perfect balance on his head and decided it was good.

Either way, if there were any problems with it, he could easily fix it after. Finding a pair of his favorite rainbow-striped stockings, he pulled them on, feeling them wrap snugly around his legs. His outfit was almost complete, but he was too eager to look. He turned around, meeting face to face with his reflection.

Instead of seeing Tate Westbrook in the mirror, he saw a cute blonde girl any guy would love to roughly shove their cock into. He suddenly felt empty in his arsehole, and found a small vibrating dildo he could use.

Before he played with himself, he would have to complete the ensemble. He pulled the sheer blue panties out of the box and stepped into them. Pulling them up, Tate expertly tucked his cock and balls away while putting them on. The thin string of the thong nestled in his girlish ass.

His celebration was short lived, however, as pain suddenly took over his body. A burning sensation started in his chest, the area touching the inserts burnt like hell, but he couldn't do anything but watch. The skin on his chest fused with the inserts, the silicone becoming perky, beautiful breasts.

His facial features were tingling, small but definitely noticeable changes being made. His face was now completely feminine, full lips, a button nose, and beautiful green eyes. His eyebrows became less bushy and more pointed, and his eyelashes grew to a more girly length.

His scalp experienced a similar burning feeling as the breasts, though not as painful as where Tate's new breasts were. The wig seemed to get heavier, the artificial strands coming to life, connecting with her scalp. The burning was over almost as soon as it started, but something of a much higher caliber was about to take place.

His loins felt like they were just hit by a strong kick, his cock and balls constricting as they shrunk, balls disappearing into him, creating a vaginal canal and his cock becoming the clitty of her new pussy. Where once was a man's cock was now a woman's cunny.

The pain subsided slowly, Tate left panting on the floor. She slowly picked herself up, and shakily looked in the mirror. She confirmed her suspicions, as she lifted her dress and moved her underwear to the side.

Tate was now a girl, privates and all.

She was still shaken up, but she was thrilled too. She was a real girl now, and she could enjoy dressing up more, not having to fake the most feminine parts.

Fumbling around in her male pants, she found her wallet. She pulled out her ID, wanting to see exactly how different she looked in comparison to her male form.

But on her ID, instead of the name being Tate Westbrook, it read Tessy Westbrook, and instead of a picture of a brunette male, there was a picture of a blonde female.

"Whoever did this to me changed my name to Tessy... That's a cute name! Now, what am I going to do with my new hot body? I can go shopping for more fancy lingerie, or I could experiment with myself..." Tessy thought, thinking of all the things she could do now she couldn't do as a guy.