Lacy Lapdance

Story Info
A little reward for hitting my goal.
836 words
4.45
17.4k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've finally done it. It's taken months, of depriving myself of desserts and carbs, of walking on a treadmill until my feet protested, of daily weighings, but I finally hit my goal weight. The lightest I've been in 20 years. I have, little by little, started to enjoy buying and wearing clothes again. When my weight reached a plateau and wouldn't budge for weeks, I kept my resolve by promising myself something really special if and when I hit my target. And I have. I treated myself to a turquoise blue, shimmery, silky teddy. The top is lace that is a little see-through, just enough for a peek of nipple here and there. The thin straps that hold it up are easy to slide down my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground in one quick movement. Looking in the mirror, I feel like a gift-wrapped present waiting to be opened. I can't wait to show it off, to feel his hands touching my body through it, pulling the top down enough to get a nipple in his mouth.

I wait for an evening when I know we'll have the house to ourselves and plenty of time. I greet him at the door with a glass of his favorite whiskey and tell him to relax for a minute, that I have a treat for him. A while ago, I read a book set in a strip club, and it gave me the perfect idea of what to do. I run up to the bathroom and change into my new lingerie. I've been sipping the whiskey as well, to make me a little more daring and less self-conscious. I come downstairs in my new outfit and enjoy the look of surprise, and then of appreciation on his face. He reaches out to touch my hip; I feel the warmth of his hand through the material. His hands are warm, but they make me shiver.

He slides the hem up a little; his face is at the height of my navel. He kisses it gently, teasingly, and trails his tongue up and down my stomach. I tell him to sit back on the sofa, that I'm going to give him a private lap dance. I unzip his pants and push them down to his knees. I straddle him, rubbing myself against his crotch; only separated by the cotton of his boxer shorts. I rub my pussy over him; I can feel the entire length of his cock, from the base to the top. I was planning to treat him, to cater to his pleasure, but I get caught up in the feeling; I use him like my own personal sex toy; I rub my clit up and down on him; I pull his head to mine and kiss him hard. We stay like that, locked together, kissing until my mouth is sore, until I come.

He won't wait anymore; he reaches down to his shorts and pulls the opening aside so that his cock finally emerges. He lifts my hips and pulls me down onto it, in one hard movement, so sudden that I cry out. He pulls me down onto him, over and over, with him still sitting in the chair and me sitting on his lap. I think he's getting close, that he's going to come this way, but he pauses for a second, and says "my turn to be on top". He pushes me backwards into the bed, still impaled on him. He grabs my wrists and holds them above my head, so tight that they start to go numb. In that position, he plunges into me, over and over, harder and harder. He gasps with each thrust as he fucks me, rougher than usual. I feel him deeper than I remember ever feeling him before, the head of his cock hitting the spot inside me that always makes me come again.

Still holding my arms up over my head, unable to touch him back, he moves his head down and starts sucking, first one nipple, then the other. I feel the suction and then his teeth biting down, just at the edge of pain. He thrusts even harder, almost lifting my hips up off the bed each time, hitting my g-spot with even more force. I feel like one long nerve ending from top to bottom, almost lightheaded with the intensity of it all. Finally, a last huge thrust and he groans and shoots up into me. I come too; I don't even remember making a noise, but he tells me later that I moaned a string of meaningless syllables as I writhed and squirmed against him. He collapsed on top of me, spent and sweaty and breathing hard. After a minute he smooths my hair back and kisses my neck. He falls asleep after a few minutes, but I lie awake in bed for a while, thinking about stocking up on some more lingerie. Maybe something with tiny buttons all the way down...