Ladies and their Butts Ch. 01

Story Info
Strangers have anal sex at an orgy.
3.6k words
4.6
75.7k
101
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Beth's Rules

I had been invited to a "lingerie party" at the house of a few friends, a married couple, Steve and Linda. The last lingerie party at their place turned into an orgy pretty rapidly, but that was okay, because I ended up having some pretty mind-blowing sex with my friend Fiona, who I ran into. She does porn for a living. So I figured, why the hell not?

A man doesn't have a whole lot to choose from when it comes to lingerie, but last time I just strut around in my boxer shorts and it went pretty well, so I figured I'd do that again, though I had on regular street clothes for the trip.

I parked my car in their driveway and strolled on in, bottle of wine under my arm. It was mostly people I didn't know, but who mostly seemed to know each other. Steve and Linda greeted me; Steve had gone a little fancier than I had, with a pair of tight leather chaps, and Linda had a sort of black rubbery corset thing. Bit bondage-y for my tastes, though Linda's not a bad-looking woman.

But they quickly retreated into a corner and started making out, leaving me with basically nobody to talk to. I'm actually kind of shy around people I don't know, and I was worried everyone else would pair up and I'd be the odd man out. Sharing a girl with another guy doesn't really appeal to me, I'm afraid.

I sat down on the couch with a glass of wine. On the loveseat opposite me was a guy whose name I didn't know but I knew him by sight; big bodybuilder type, had been at the last party, struck me as kind of a douche. He was getting a thin girl in a black thong and t-shirt to feel his biceps and describing his workout routine in detail. He was wearing a red banana hammock, if you're curious.

So okay, I said to myself. Even if I don't get laid, it's still a party. I can at least find somebody to talk to. I tried to insert myself into a few conversations but there wasn't room for a third person.

I got up again to go back to the kitchen, grab a few pretzels or something. Maybe there would be a different party atmosphere in there. And that's when I saw a total knockout leaning against the fridge, nursing a glass of vino verdi.

She was tall and curvy, with short blonde hair, in an almost boyish cut. Long, well-formed legs covered by a pair of white silk stockings, but with a fair bit of milky thigh on display above her lacy garters. Large, perky breasts - double D, at least - spilling out of her bright blue teddy top, which was the exact same shade of blue as her wide, sparkling eyes. She looked up at me as I came in.

"Is it still super-lame in there?" she asked me. She had a posh English accent; very sexy.

"More or less," I said. "I don't really know anybody here."

"Me neither," she said. "My friend bailed on me so now I'm all alone." She pouted.

"You'll be okay," I said.

"I heard a rumour that this party is supposed to turn into an orgy later. Can you imagine?" she asked. For a moment I was worried I had misjudged the situation and that for her, this was strictly a party, but the look on her face suggested otherwise. Her eyes were shining and narrowed, her lips pulled back in a wicked grin. She looked deeply excited.

Besides, one of the requirements to get in was a doctor's certificate that you had no communicable diseases. Attaching that to the RSVP is a bit of a giveaway. She knew exactly what kind of party she was at. And I looked at her lingerie, perfectly coordinated with her eyes. She had come here with one goal in mind, and that was to fuck.

"I like your, um, your outfit," I told her, lamely.

"Thanks!" she squeaked. "I just love lingerie! It's so naughty but at the same time, it feels... I don't know, classy. Like I'm a naughty princess." She glanced down at my boxers - which were already something of a tent - and grinned at me, before taking a sizable sip of wine. Naughty was right.

"You look good, too," she said. There was something vaguely Connie Booth-ish about her.

Suddenly Steve came into the kitchen. "I need your help with something," he said, dragging me away. The British girl looked sad to see me go, and waved.

Steve pulled me out into his garage. "What's the issue?" I asked.

"We need more drinks," he said. "Your friend just finished off the last of the wine."

"So go buy more," I said, irritated. I wanted to get back to my conversation with the British girl.

"I can't. You're the only one here who hasn't been drinking. You need to take the car over to the store."

"Is it really that important?"

"Yes. And when you get back with drinks, you'll be a hero."

"Fine. Give me the keys."

I got dressed again and drove over to the liquour store and bought some stuff. Steve and Linda had given me the money for it. I was in a bit of a hurry to get back. I'm sure you understand.

When I finally did get back, the orgy had started. I knew because Steve and Linda were in a 69 position in the front hall, and took my pants and shirt off again, leaving only my boxers. Apparently the drinks weren't that important after all. I left the bag on the kitchen table and went back into the living room, where I could hear a mix of moaning and annoyed conversation. I entered the room just in time to see Muscles in conversation with the British girl. Both were naked.

Should I stop the narrative to describe what she looked like nude? Everything that her marvelous lingerie had merely hinted at was on full display now. Enormous tits. Neatly-trimmed golden bush over pouting pink pussy lips. Perfect, round ass. And she looked very annoyed.

"Whatever," said Muscles. "You're not the only bitch here." He retreated to the other side of the room, to where the girl who had been feeling his biceps was waiting for him. She was also naked, but frankly, she was nothing special nude. She dropped to her knees and eagerly started sucking his incredibly average cock.

"Everything alright?" I asked the British girl, who looked more or less livid.

"Some men apparently can't handle me," she said, in a sort of stage whisper. He could hear, and made a sarcastic "oh-I'm-so-bothered" face.

"What's the problem?"

"I've got a bit of a rule," she said, a little quieter now, just to me. Around us, couples were entwining, but right now, she was the only other person in the world, as far as I was concerned. "If a boy wants to stick his dick somewhere in me, he has to put his tongue there first."

"Sounds reasonable," I said.

"So this idiot thought he'd give me a few kisses and then have me blow him for the entire evening. Refused to reciprocate. I'm sorry but that's just not good enough. I'm not just here to give pleasure." She crossed her arms under her breasts, a look of outright contempt on her face.

"He's a chump. A woman as gorgeous as you deserves better."

"Oh, really? What do I deserve?" She reached a hand out toward me, curving it behind my head, tousling my hair. I put my hands around her waist now.

"Whatever you want," I said, gazing into her eyes. Her other hand snaked down, into my boxer shorts, grasping my extremely erect dick. Her smile grew. So did my dick. "You deserve a guy who will give you what you need."

"You know, you're pretty cute," she said, tilting her head, pretending to consider. "Would you mind terribly?"

"I would be delighted," I said, heart pounding. With the possible exception of Fiona, this girl was easily the hottest thing I'd ever have.

"And what are you in the mood for?" she asked, leaning in. Her voice was barely above a whisper. "Do you want to stick this big dirty thing-" she gave my dick a squeeze - "...up my pussy? Or maybe... in my bottom?" Oh wow. Play it cool, I said to myself.

"Which would you prefer?" I asked.

She tilted her head again, pursing her lips in mock consideration. Then she took her hand from the back of my head and slid it down my side, grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand back around her, to her ass. My finger grazed against her warm asshole. "I think I'm in the mood for anal," she whispered. "You don't mind eating my bottom?"

"Anything you want," I said again. She giggled and let go of me, then turned around and bent over the nearby couch.

"Oh, we are going to have fun," she murmured. Her hands moved back, gently taking hold of her two buttocks and pulling them apart. Her asshole was right in front of me now, staring me in the face like a secret eye. I knelt behind her and kissed her gently on the butt cheek. Then I extended my tongue, gliding gently into the valley of her ass, before finally - slowly, teasingly - touching her lightly on her anus. She gave a squeal of pleasure.

Muscles now looked up at us. He gave a rough guffaw and made a whip-crack gesture with his hand and the whip sound with his mouth. I got what he was saying but I didn't care. If I had a chance with this girl I was going to take it. Besides, I didn't mind eating a bit of ass now and then.

"Don't make fun," said the British girl to Muscles. "He'll be buggering me rotten in a few minutes. You'll be jealous then."

Something of a hush fell over the room for a moment. I think most of the guys suddenly realized exactly how jealous of me they were. Here I was with easily the hottest girl here, and she was enthusiastically announcing her intention to have me fuck her up the ass. As for the women, I couldn't say for sure. Surprised by her enthusiasm for it? I'd like to think they were jealous of her, but perhaps I'm something of a pervert.

Her hole was beginning to dilate a bit now, and I was able to slide the tip of my tongue all the way in. She cried out in pleasure, reaching again for the back of my head, pushing me into her, grinding her round clean ass against me. And I have to say, I've eaten ass before and this girl was unusually clean back there. I later learned she'd given herself an enema before coming over. It was very pleasant. I was tempted to reach down and try to give myself some relief, but I didn't want to come too soon. No, better to let the boner rage. Relief, when it finally came, would be all the sweeter for it.

Instead I extended two fingers and slid them up her cunt. This was the first time I'd touched it, and she was dripping wet by now. An encouraging sign. As my fingers climbed up into her she gave out another little scream of pleasure, and I started to lightly flick her clit with my ring finger. Her breathing got shorter, shallower. I could tell her orgasm wasn't far off, so I redoubled my efforts on her asshole, continuing to work her clit and gently piston my fingers in and out of her gorgeous pink cunt.

Finally, she gave an ear-piercingly high scream, and I could feel her shuddering all around me. She collapsed onto the couch in front of us, draping herself langourously over it. Even in absolute disarray, this girl was the picture of pure eroticism. She took hold of my hand and pulled it, gently but forcefully, toward her face. She sniffed my fingers - the ones that had been up her cunt and were still thick with her juices - and then moved her mouth over them, sucking herself off of me. I nearly came in my boxers right there. She gave a low sigh, and then adjusted herself into a more comfortable position on the couch, her ass still up in the air. She looked me dead in the eye, her eyelids low, sleepy, sexy.

"There's lube on the table," she said, pointing to a tube of KY. I grabbed it and hurriedly squeezed a blob of the stuff onto her asshole. "Thanks awfully."

Mustn't hurry, I told myself. An ass like this deserves to be savoured, enjoyed. She deserves to enjoy it. I slowly pushed a middle finger into her, working the KY around her increasingly slick passage. She gave another squeak as I slid past her anal ring, but then she moved into a low, full-throated moan as I massaged her, as slow but as strong as I could, back and forth. "Holy fuck," she groaned. The sounds she was making weren't ladylike. They weren't refined or cute or flirtatious. Her mock innocence was long gone. No, these were the sounds of a woman fully and deeply enjoying what was being done to her, with no thought for propriety or making a good impression and it was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I kept working my finger in and out of her ass, eventually adding a second and even a third finger, stretching her wider and wider. "I'm going to cum again," she whispered, almost more to herself than to me, like she was genuinely surprised by it. Then the bottom - so to speak - fell out of her moans and she gave the lowest, loudest, dirtiest one yet. I felt her squirm on my fingers as she came for the second time that evening.

Everyone was staring at us now. Muscles' girl had taken her mouth off his dick altogether and was looking at my blonde girl with undisguised envy and, perhaps, annoyance. No wonder; she'd been doing all the work and knew, upfront, that she'd be getting nothing in return. Now here was this British lady, getting properly serviced to two screamingly intense orgasms, and my dick wasn't even out yet.

After a moment to catch her breath, my friend sat up. "Let me see your penis," she said, voice low and smoky. I finally pulled my boxer shorts right off and came around in front of her. She smiled again at the sight of my erection. "Is that for me?" she asked, teasing again, coy. I nodded. "What is a girl to do with all that?" she wondered. "Better get it nice and wet first, I imagine." She took me in her hand, pushed back my foreskin, and started, gently, slowly, to jerk me up and down, before sliding me into her mouth. She went all the way down on me, until the breath from her nostrils was tickling my pubic hair, and she grabbed my testicles and gave them a flirty little squeeze and pull. I slid a hand down to the back of her head, running my fingers through her short blonde hair. Part of me wanted to just keep fucking her mouth until I came down her throat, but I had entered into all of this with a definite goal in mind, and I wasn't going to wimp out now and disappoint her. She seemed to sense my resolve, and slowly - looking up into my eyes, never breaking eye contact - she pulled her lips back along my shaft and off me, giving the helmet of my cock a little goodbye kiss as she went.

"Time to get dirty," she purred, and went back down onto her hands and knees, her body bent over the couch's armrest. I moved back around behind her, kneeling on the couch, and lined my head up, finally, with her asshole. Before I could push it in, she reached back and grabbed me at the base of my shaft and balls, and, holding me steady in place, backed her anus onto me.

She slid her anal ring so slowly and smoothly along me that I almost thought I wasn't really in her, that I was just pushing up between her cheeks. But the loud, low moan she gave as she fucked herself on me was testament enough; yes, I was finally up her ass.

I looked around the room for a moment. Everyone else had gone back to fucking, sucking, licking, but it felt like they were still watching us through the corners of their eyes. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Everybody's watching us."

She gave a delicious little shiver. "Good. Let's show these poor fucks how it's really done." Then she pulled forward again, pushing me out, so slowly, but much less smoothly now; she was clamping her ring down on me, tightening, as she slid me out. Then, when only my head was still inside her, she pushed back onto me, taking me deep, deep into her slippery, lubed-up bum. "Fuuuuuuuck," she moaned as I bottomed out in her. So to speak. "I'm Beth, by the way."

I chuckled, it finally clicking that I didn't even know her first name up to now. And what a moment to be introduced. I told her my name.

"Pleasure to meet you," she purred, leaning back again and filling her asshole with me.

"Likewise," I whispered, giving her a little bite on the back of the neck. She yelped with joy.

"I think I've gotten used to you now," she said. "You can take over if you want. Maybe go a little faster?" I took the hint and put my hands around her waist. I pushed in, starting slow but gradually increasing the force, speed, and urgency of my thrusts. She was moaning again, now, those low, un-pretentious sounds that seemed to come from her tight asshole all the way up to her pretty little mouth. Both places my dick had penetrated tonight, I thought to myself, and well-earned. A girl like Beth was worth spoiling, worth working for, and yes, even being a little bit pussywhipped for.

Beth's moans got louder, more urgent, and I could feel her third orgasm of the night building up, deep in her bowels. Her spine was tense, her hands twitching, and when I moved a hand over her round bum I could feel her shaking palpably. She turned her head back and looked at me, a wildness in her eyes. "Fuck my bottom, cutie," she cried. "Be my slut. You're a good slut, aren't you?"

I'd never been called a slut before during dirty talk, but again, Beth was hot enough I could follow her into anything. "That's right, Beth. I'm your obedient little slut, ready with dick whenever your beautiful ass needs it."

That seemed to finally set her off. Her moans reached an ear-splitting climax and her anus clamped down on me. I kept thrusting faster and faster, no longer concerned with holding anything back or prolonging it, as she came apart around me. Suddenly, my knees felt wet; she hadn't squirted, but her vaginal juices had just all poured out in a flood as she came this time.

I knew I wouldn't be long behind her. "Where do you want me to come?" I whispered.

"Right up inside me, silly," she said. "Come in my bum." I did, hard, flooding her with my spreading stickiness, rope after rope of the stuff pumping out of me and into up her ass, and then I fell forward onto her back. She reached a hand back and tousled my hair again.

We lay like that a moment, just listening to each other's breathing. Neither of us could speak. Finally, she whispered a single "wow" to me.

Gradually we became aware of the rest of the party around us. Everyone was looking a little sheepish, embarrassed, jealous. We were the stars of the night, fucking on a whole other level, the idealized fucking people fantasize about.

Muscles came in his girl's mouth. She gagged a little bit and fought it down, coughing.

We made sure to exchange numbers on our way out, after we got dressed. She gave my hair one last tousle and was out the door, swaying her well-fucked ass as she walked. "See you soon, cutie," she said.

I sent her a text the next morning, asking if she wanted to meet up during the week, if she had any free time in the evening. No response. A day or two went by with radio silence. I went back to work, unable to forget about the magic over the weekend. Once or twice, I masturbated to the memory, terrified that this wonderful creature, this girl named Beth, would vanish from my life, that our coupling was only a single episode, that she couldn't - or worse yet, didn't want to - see me again. But on Tuesday night, I finally got a text back from her. It actually arrived while I was jerking off.

"Hey cutie! I finally found my phone charger! And apparently you know my friend Fiona? she's wondering if we might all have a 3some. Please please please? Tomorrow evening work for you?"

It took great determination, but I stopped masturbating after I read that. Got to save my stamina.