Ladies, Be Careful Out There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of coffee, Denise and Tara treated themselves as a reward for good shopping to a large glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, accompanied by, in one case a slice of Millionaires Shortbread and in the other a glass of chocolate, mint chic chip and vanilla ice cream. They both had another wine and in fact Tara had another...a small glass this time!

"I suppose we can get Daddy to come to the Park and Ride and I'll get the car tomorrow," Tara slurred.

"Yes no problem darling, he's a sweetie," gurgled Denise. "We're celebrating aren't we?" She confirmed stoutly.

"Must spend a penny," admitted Tara, grabbing her bag and trotting off to the ladies.

Still on the playbacks Degan, having taken the text saying his brother was moving on alone, now Sidic was safely out of the way, he could only wish for a quiet night replaying the videos, there was so much to enjoy.

For reasons only known only to herself Rondy took her briefs off, not that they would make much physical affect to the shape of the night dress she rather liked. Degan gasped as the full extent of her pubic bush was exposed while she posed this way and then that and reversed again. He heard Rondy ask for a response. You're very hairy came the once again very honest reply. Rondy merely bushed the comment aside with a hand brushing across the thick dense hatch of her big lady garden and huffed at the childish but direct fashion critique.

Dressing and housing all that bodywork was no minor short job, Degan's assistant capturing fine detail but unluckily not the gash he knew she would have. Without issuing direction to infiltrate a small hand into the sweaty seething turmoil that he guessed was Rondy's delicious snatch, what else could he do? Anyway it had been a successful mission all round.

Ah haha! a likely target Myskof thought, watching a tall willowy blonde emerge from the lady's rest rooms and get side tracked by an inviting bling display of Pandora trendy jewellery and watches. He slunk in behind her with all the practised pretence of viewing, admiring and questioning the goods. Tara was engrossed in the shiny sparkling nature of the design and pondered deeply, it would be Mother's Day in two weeks. Why not? Careful detailed choice was necessary.

"Oh sorry!" she exclaimed inadvertently kicking a bag just behind her right heel, apologising to a tall long haired, rangy, well dressed, bearded man. He smiled and moved the offending object and moved to the next display cabinet. Degan was alerted by a beep in the car to signal that the camera was once again in action. Sidic was in the park next to where the car was parked in a children's playground happily romping with some similar aged youngsters, Degan's car door open, the playground about ten metres away. He looked at this laptop, confident Myskof would do the business.

Tara was not only a smart, young business person, but oddly after a nicely lubricated break in retail stuff, still aware of things around her. After what her dear beloved mother had worried about, where ever Tara went she was careful anyway...but not all the time! She spotted a delightful looking bracelet and matching ear rings for only one hundred and eighty €. Tara asked to see it. A presence was sensed and a reflection appeared in a display case opposite. Hey ho! She thought, I'll play.

Degan saw the shoes, then bare slender legs and twitched his cock. Loose limbed and glamour girl legs snaked upwards past neat knees, one with a tidy, inch long, old scar behind her left knee.

Suddenly Degan widened his eyes as the target bent further forward and opened her lags adopting a provocative...so lets see it type of stance. His brother stayed resolutely in position, sensing a killing and classic upskirt, the legs seemingly planted and the head owning them fixed in concentration. Myskof eased the bag up to six inches below the hemline, Degan gasping with excitement. Two perfect globes wobbled slightly, both bearing red wheals as if the body had been sat on a hard unforgiving surface for a while. Then he saw a sliver of tell tale white garment high in the daringly open gap between the globes. He could even see the dark tinted surrounding of what he guessed would be a charming little arse hole. Bingo! the two or three inch long, thin white string, carving down from between the slim folds of a lovely bare cunt, the string matched with the wider string of a white thong disappearing up her firm hard crack.

Tara knew what was happening behind her. A girl's sense of another intrusion on the intimate parts of the feminine body, just what her and Denise had discussed much earlier.

"Do you mind showing me those too?" she leaned a long way and asked the eager sales girl who smiled and nodded. Tara shifted, leaning on the counter as if to lean sideways but keeping one leg planted, the other swaying up and wide. Myskof stayed solid, sensing a wondrous capture which lasted all of six seconds, long enough to show Degan the extent of Tara's snatch, front to back, side to side. Hairless, smooth and simply formed with minimal inner labia and a cute dimpled sphincter, with a clutch of white cotton splitting the view. He could nearly count the number of cords in the tampon string.

He must be cumming in his trousers now Tara mused and he's had his lot. She feigned falling, clattering the bag which was high up and well between her legs. She whirled round catching a distraught Uzbekistani with part of his bag trapped between her legs.

"What the fu...? Is that a camera in there?" she demanded, grabbing the bag and releasing it from what would be a charming way of holding it...from a upskirt voyeur's point of view. Myskof tried to snatch it from her, but she was prepared.

"Will you please call security?" Tara told the shop girl who was staring at the commotion, as were other shoppers.

Degan looked on at the screen on horror, hearing her words but the picture on his laptop was a mess of fabric in the bag..

"I hope you got a good look at my pussy mate. Not many men do, but I am sure you'll agree I keep it nice and clean. Want to show me your cock?...no I thought not. Probably not big enough to shag me, she chuckled. "Ah! Here we are." she brandished the tiny video camera attached to the top of the bag. She removed it and thrust it in her bag. Myskof squeaked.

Two uniformed persons arrived, a squat Asian man and a tall imposing hatchet faced white woman who could have been a man. They asked what was going on, noticing the tug of war of bag between the victim and perpetrator. Tara didn't go into detail, but merely asked they kick him out, because he annoyed her. The sale girl hadn't a clue and was very scared. Myskof was scared, stunned into silence, ashamed at first and then relieved at no action, yet annoyed within himself at being caught and the fact that she had confiscated the expensive bit of kit, complete with it's memory stick.

He was ushered out into the street in no uncertain way. Degan sat in the car wondering, waiting while Tara purchased the Pandora gifts, went back to Denise who was getting concerned at the length of time her daughter took to go to the toilet. Tara insisted on another glass of wine, so so did Denise, but not a word was mentioned. Tara aimed to watch the videos and send a copy to Norman as an anonymous gift.

THE END

12