Ladies Book Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the envelope and there were more pictures. I froze, my eyes were larger than saucers and my eyes began to water. Before my eyes were the same pictures I saw yesterday, but the white woman was not the same. It was Alice. There were many pictures, close up showing her face. There was no mistaking her for another woman. From the pictures, it was clear that she was enjoying the fucking she was getting. Picture after picture, she was truly getting fucked and at one point I counted twenty-five black men, most with very large, long cocks. So black, there was a high contrast between my wife's white skin and their black cocks fucking into her ass and pussy. The pictures of her sucking their cocks showed she was deep throating them. What looked like the last pictures, On the floor, I could see the skirt she was wearing leaving the house. Then there was a picture of two men helping her steady herself as she was putting on the dress I saw on the floor this morning.

I went to Adam's office. He looked at me and said, "I'm sorry man. I wanted to be honest with you. At first I wanted to hide the pictures and not let you know. I wish it was someone else to break the bad news."

"Adam," I said, "I'm glad it was you. Please keep this between the two of us. I don't want this to get out in the office. I do ask you for your help. I want to be with you next Thursday night when Alice is at her 'ladies book club". I want you to take more pictures and I am going to have a video camera, a pro camera with 100X zoom lens and a sensitive shot gun mike. By the way, were the doors open to hear her?"

"Yes," Adam said, "She was really screaming for them to fuck her. Sorry, I just wish I wasn't the one to have to tell you this."

My plan was boiling in my mind. I contacted an attorney, started divorce papers, but told him not to be served until next Friday. He advised me what to do with my finances, to close all credit cards and limit the checking account Alice uses. He took the pictures of her gang bang and said that was all the proof he needed. I told him that next week he would have more pictures and a video tape of her 'ladies book club' meeting. I didn't let him know what my plan was, but I did want Alice to be gang banged again next Thursday night at her 'ladies book club'.

Next I went to a pharmacy and then got home long before Alice. When Alice arrived, she was all bubbly and up for a weekend alone with me. I had news for Alice...I was going away for the weekend because of a special project at work. I made sure we didn't have sex that night, she was not happy, but I didn't care.

Early Saturday morning, I had a bag packed, along with my lap top computer and backed out of the driveway. Alice was not awake when I left. I went to an electronic store and purchased a professional grade high definition video camera with a very sensitive shot gun mike and a quality tripod. The sales man took me out the back of the store and showed me how to set up the equipment and had me test the camera and mike until I was well versed in its use. I purchased a quality video editing program which the sales man loaded in the lap top and gave me a crash coarse in editing. I then went and rented a car that my wife would not recognize. Now I sat a waited down the street to see what would happen.

As I waited, I experimented with the camera and mike. I could read the license plate on my wife's car from where I was sitting. WOW, what definition, color and the sounds I was picking up from the birds in the bushes just past the car. It was expensive for possibly a one time thing, but necessary and, as I saw it, a well spent investment.

It wasn't until 4 pm, when Alice came out and got into the car. I followed her from a distance until she pulled up to a house and parked. I video taped her going to the house, ringing the bell and watched a black man open the door. They kissed and she went into the house with him. His hand was on her bare ass with her short skirt lifted high as he walked her inside.

I counted the number of houses from the corner, then drove to the street that would be toward the read of the house. I rang the bell, and Adam appeared. I told him that Alice was visiting her friends and wanted to use his bedroom view. I set up my video equipment and watched as Alice and two black men entered the family room. Alice was already in just panties when she walked to the low padded table. As she sat, she pulled off her panties and spread her legs.

It didn't take the two men long to shed their clothes and begin to fuck Alice in a double penetration position. The one glass door was open a bit and her screams to be fucked were recorded loud and clear on my recorder. I could see the one man fucking her ass push in hard and hold her tight, I knew he was filling her ass with his cum. After he pulled out of her enlarged hole, he picked up a phone and made several calls.

When his phone calls were finished, he walked up to Alice and presented his cock to her mouth. She knew his cock had been in her ass, but it did not stop her from sucking and licking it clean. Alice then took his cock deep in her throat and worked to get him hard again. The other black man then pulled her down tight to his chest and I heard Alice screaming with a powerful orgasm as the man in her pussy was forcing his cum deep into her.

The man Alice was sucking, then pulled out and had Alice lay face down on the table as he then fucked his cock into her pussy. He was really pounding her when several black men appeared, most already naked. For the next three hours, they all fucked Alice, no hole was left out and she was loving it as evidenced on my audio recording along with the video showing many close up's as I zoomed in to get the expression on her face.

As we watched the crowd thin out, I knew she would be leaving with a trail of cum from her pussy and ass. I shut down the camera and told Adam to keep a watch out for her return before Thursday night. He said he would take more pictures if she returned and call me on my cell phone. I thanked him. I said I was going to be busy in a hotel room with video editing.

I walked out with an evil grin, my secret revenge was beginning to work.

12