Ladies Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got home, and I made a stop in the garage to retrieve a plastic tarp, which I spread over the bed. I then put a sheet over that. By that time, Maria came in, naked, holding the bottle of baby oil, and lay down on the bed. I gave her her second oil massage of the day, this time not avoiding her pussy. She was still excited from the afternoon's games, and felt that her labia and clit hadn't gotten enough attention, so I concentrated on them for awhile, lapping her prolific juice, mixed with Clyde's semen, as it oozed from her cunt. As I lapped, she stroked her oily abdomen and breasts, teasing her slippery nipples with her fingers and thumbs, and letting them pop out as she pinched them. Her orgasm came fast and hard.

I slid my body up hers, ready to slip my cock into her, but she pushed me away. "No, dear. All day long you've been massaging women, and now it's your turn. Lay on your stomach." I obeyed, and she massaged me from my shoulders down to my heels. As she worked my muscles, I imagined how she looked as she crouched over me, her oily breasts dangling and swinging as she worked. She pulled my penis out from underneath my stomach, pointed it towards my feet, and massaged its underside until I was hard as a rock.

"Now turn over," she commanded, and I rolled over to lay on my back, my cock pointing almost straight up. The lovely scene I had been imagining was suddenly there, big as life, her hair tumbling down from her head, her breasts swaying, her thighs gleaming with oil. She played with me as she massaged my legs and arms and chest, returning to my cock every few minutes. She knew from my breathing and the tenseness of my muscles just when I was at the point of climax, and again and again she brought me there and stopped just short, returning to massage my muscles as I groaned. She spritzed a final shot of oil onto my chest and lowered her own onto it; I could feel her breasts slide up and down my pecs as she masturbated her nipples on mine. She whispered in my ear, "Where do you want your load? In my mouth? On my tits? In my cunt?"

"Your tits. Please. Tit-fuck me!" When I'd pussy-licked her moments before, I tasted the tang of menses and knew that she was just starting her period, and that her breasts were super-sensitive.

"Oh, yes! I'd like that best!" And she slid her body down the length of mine, squeezed her oiled boobs together, and slipped my cock between them. Again she brought me to the point of orgasm, but this time she didn't back off. I gave a final thrust, and the head of my cock emerged from her tits. I convulsed as she squeezed, and semen spurted out, rope after rope, onto my oily chest. She slid forward, smearing the cum onto her tits. They touched my chin, and then she slid back downward, slipping my softening cock into her pussy.

"Honey, I can't fuck you. I'm getting too soft."

"That's all right. I just wanted to hug you there before you went limp," she said, and she gave me a little squeeze with her cunt muscles, milking the final bit of cum inside her.

As we relaxed together in each other's arms, she purred. "Man, have my boobs had a workout today. Six hands ... no, eight hands! I think I could cum just from having my nips sucked."

"Do you want to try it? I'm game."

"Yeah! You've licked your cum from my pussy. Now tell me if it tastes different when you lick it off my tits!" And she slid off my cock and, propping herself on her arms, dangled her breasts over my face, nipples still erect. I guided her right nipple into my mouth, held the other breast in my right hand, and reached for her pussy with my free hand. Her eyes closed, and a smile spread across her face. I switched nipples, going back and forth between the two, as I finger-fucked her. After a few minutes, she climaxed again, a little one this time, and collapsed onto me.

"That's what I want when my turn comes up to host the club again."

"What's that, dear?"

"A mouth on each nipple, and one on my clit."

As it turned out, she didn't have to wait that long. But that's another story.

12