Ladies Club Meeting

Story Info
Boring meetings needed a change.
2.8k words
4.05
105.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to host the local meeting at my house. I was bored to death with the same gossip and little tea sandwiches and watered-down drinks. I can't believe the amount of juice they fill the punch bowl with and ice with a teasing taste of rum. I guess it is up to me to loosen up the girls; after all I am the youngest one here of the 15 women who regularly attend. Hmmm!

I bought a 5th of Banana Rum, another 5th of Coconut Rum and 2 quarts of Orange Juice and 2 quarts of Pineapple Juice and a bottle of Grenadine as I left the liquor/grocery store smiling with the recipe for Bahamas Mama's. I think that will help loosen up the ladies meeting quite fine. The cold cuts and the vegetable platters already so all I needed was to confirm was the waiters to serve the food and keep the drinks glasses full.

I am so glad that it is warm and the day is supposed to be incredible according to the weatherman. I have the table's set outside by the pool and have moved the stereo system to the patio as well. The pool is ready and the pool house has towel and a few surprises in the drawer if any one wants them. Nah, I won't tell you what I left for the girls.

Now, I need to verify the boy's from the frat house in the next town are still available. That's crucial for my afternoon to go as planned. I am so glad that I played cards last week with a couple of the guys at Hayden House. I would never been able to arrange this so easily if I hadn't won. Yes, I enjoy a good game of poker.

I also made arrangements for an exotic dance group to come for the entertainment, she has I believe she said 6 dancers, 3 women and 3 men. I wanted to have both for I am sure a couple of women in our group are inclined to be bi-sexual. I will admit that both sexes turn me on so this should be an interesting afternoon.

The arrangements are complete; the boys should be arriving at noon the meeting is at 3 so I have plenty of time to discuss the game plan. I want to make sure that all the boys understand their tasks and how far they make take the afternoon if encouraged. I know that women drinking and being stimulated by good entertainment are open to many possibilities.

Smiling as I check to make sure everything is ready. The doorbell rings, I open the door. Ha my young guys from the frat house made it. I was expecting four but there are 9. I look at Gerard, what's up?

Gerard smirks, "I was talking over drinks last night at The Pub about making $50.00 for serving some women at a private meeting. I hope you don't mind but they could use the money as well."

I laughed wickedly, "No I don't mind! Did you tell them what they would be attired in."?

Now the laughter from the boys roared as Gerard shrugged and said," I thought that you should explain that more."

I said," I need one of you delightful young men to go to the tailor shop in town and tell them that Mrs. Davis needs 5 more bow ties please preferably in black."

Jay volunteered and I tossed him the keys to my red mustang." Please keep it under 80"

He chuckled and left whistling as he walked out the door.

"Now, let's go over the plans for this afternoon." I updated the boys, pleased that none were chickening out. I then showed the rooms that were available for privacy as well as the pool house. I then showed them where the extra curricular tools and protection were conveniently stored if needed. I reminded them that they needed to respect the wishes of the guests. Satisfied that I had covered everything. I offered the boys a beer or a drink from the bar in the den. We sat and waited for Jay to return with the bow ties.

I asked the boys to remain in the den till I rang the bell for them to bring the food after I showed them where everything was in the kitchen. I went and checked my hair in the bathroom, slipping my lace panties off. Yes this was going to be an interesting meeting at my house.

The doorbell rang now the dancers were here. I suggested that they wait in the living room while I seated the ladies on the patio. "Dave, would you prepare anyone a drink if they want one I asked, Pearl are the music choices the same as we discussed."

Pearl said," Yes we are all set." Dave nodded his head and began mixing drinks.

I nodded as I went to the answer the door once more. I gave the maid the afternoon off for I wanted this to be completely private. I didn't need my spouse to know what mischief I was planning for the woman's club. I smiled like a cat with a bowl of crème as I considered Mrs. Evelyn Bangs (the prude) oh, I am so wicked. I can't wait to see her with a couple drinks under her belt. I know she nips on the side. I have smelled it more than once when we have talked.

The ladies all seated and Lori Cannon called the meeting to session. Now that is another cold one, she is so conservative and stuck up. I listened as the old business was discussed, then the call for new business was next. We discussed the upcoming charity event that we were sponsoring for the recreation department. Then the meeting was adjourned after setting the next meeting at Evelyn's.

I then rang the bell and the boys delivered the trays of food and the punch bowl with the chilled glasses from the freezer. I had to turn my head to hide my amusement when I heard the gasps from a couple of our more matronly ladies. Gladys and Priscilla both were fanning their faces but didn't rise from their chairs. They were in their late 50's and I think Evelyn might be almost 60. She never lets on when her birthday is.

The sweet all American lads in their bow ties and nothing else serving the food and drinks as the entertainment began with. The ladies began with a harem dance routine swirling their veils and gave teasing glances of their wares. Then one of the male performers enters lying on the sedan in front of the harem dancers. He snapped his fingers and they began to seduce him with their more seductive steps and stripping as he watches. His black fitted pants showing his erection so clearly as the ladies watched him and the dancer with their story. The ladies club drinking and nibbling as they watch in silence. The young men in their bowties kept the ladies glasses full as the show continues. I glance around noting the expressions on their faces as they watch him begin to fondle their breasts as they seductively dance. One girl pauses while the other gyrates, allows his fingers to stroke her harden nipples. The women watch intently as he does. Then another dancer joins and he begins to dance and the two girls follow him leaving the blonde muscular man on the sedan in front of us. He begins to raise his hips thrusting at us as he pretends to masturbate his cock. Then he springs up from the sedan tossing aside his fitted trousers and before us is thick cock exposed over the top of his snug thong.

Joan claps her hands and calls him to her. He slithers toward her, swaying and teasing he with his wiggling hip motions and rapid thrusts of his body. She screamed as he did, wanting him to bring that sweet cock to her. He did just that rubbing him against her face, and then slithering to Evelyn. She smiled but didn't speak just slapped his thigh and shooed him away. He did this to Josephine and Wilma before disappearing back into the house.

Then all three girls returned and began another routine stripping down to their thongs as well. They mixed into the group also rubbing their almost naked bodies against Gerri and Amber and Priscilla. Amber leaned forward sucking on one of the girl's nipple. The other ladies cheering her as some of the girls downed their drinks. Only Gladys and Devon lowered their heads as the girls moved around teasing the women. Then they disappeared back into the house and the guys returned all three doing there routine. Each body glistening as they danced and pumped their young bodies around the women. Cheering and making loud gaudy comments you could tell the entertainment was going very well. The show ending with everyone chanting more, we want more!

The dancers dressed and collected the check on the counter where I had laid it. I thanked them and then returned to the ladies. As the young men wandering around filling glasses were crudely spoken to with lewd comments as to their equipment. I told the ladies that the pool awaited them and the boys were here for their pleasure. If they wished to play with the life size toys go ahead for the young men were all willing to fulfill any fantasy.

Devon and Gladys rose asking for their chauffeurs to be called to pick them up. I asked if they were sure they wanted to leave now." I am sorry to see you leave, you will be missed."

Devon smiled and said," I have to go, this was fun another time I will stay but with my period I am very uncomfortable."

Priscilla only looked down at her shoes shuffling her feet. As her two good friends departed then said.

"Bye, Gladys and Devon." I put my arm around Priscilla and we rejoined the party. Priscilla quietly went and joined Amber and Joan.

I glanced to find Evelyn in the pool with Dave naked kissing him intently. I take a quick look around to see Gerard lying back on the sedan and Gerri and Courtney taking care of his erection. His cock thrusting between they're eager tongues licking his balls? Then I wandered into the house to see Wilma and Shirley going down on each other, I had a suspicion that they were lovers already. The den had occupants as well when I passed on my way to the ladies room. I looked in to find Linda with Mark and Rose with Mike on the split sofas going to town, god my sofa was rocking they were fucking so hard. I went to the bathroom aching to empty my bladder when in walked Ryan and he sits on the side of the tub.

"I love to watch a woman piss, even more I love being squatted over and pissed on," Ryan suggestively, points to the tub. He rises and lays inside the tub pats his chest. "Piss on me Lily, and I'll lick every tangy drop from your sweltering pussy."

I rise; hesitate for a moment I have never pissed on anyone. I lift my leg and spread my other leg so I am right over him. I wonder if I should move back but he lifts his face to get closer to my pussy. He touches my pussy with very cold hands and I shiver. I shake like a leaf as I try to let myself relax to pee. Ryan teases me as blows lightly on me.

"Lily, you are holding all that golden pee in and not sharing with me. I am going to have to turn on the cold water and soak us both with ice water if you don't pee on my face."

"I feel so funny with you underneath me, I don't know if I can."

He reached back turned on the cold water saturating them both. I screech as the shocking cold hit my skin but in my frightened state my bladder began to empty on Ryan's face. He licked my pussy with a frenzy getting me so aroused I forgot all about the water. He reached up and turned the faucet back off. He shoved is face deeper into my folds and licked my slit till he reached my bottom. I squirmed in delightful agony. He began to rim me with his tongue making small circles as my knees trembled weak from passion.

"OOOOOO" I cried out loudly as I came. Ryan pushed his finger into my tight anal opening and fucked me adding another finger as I rode his hand in my heated state. As I recovered and stepped out of the tub he asked if I had an extra toothbrush so he could freshen his mouth. I removed my wet dress, standing before him I opened the drawer and drew out an unopened guest toothbrush and handed him the Colgate. I then brushed mine with him enjoying the erotic intimacy in the bathroom together. After he had finished they wandered back out to the pool to find Evelyn with her legs spread wide on the deck and Dave licking her pussy. Amber and Joan were busy with Eddie and Luke they were both kneeling before the young studs giving them a dream blowjob. While Priscilla was sitting on his face getting her pussy devoured? Ron was busy with Josephine and Lori he had the two girls on top of each other grinding their pussies against each other while he fucked one then slid filling the other. I nudged Ryan and told him to help Ron fuck them senseless I want to sit my pussy on Evelyn's face while Dave has her busy. I know that I should behave but so many times I have wanted to stuff something in Evelyn's mouth to shut her up. Well today I am going to!

I lowered my pussy over Evelyn and grabbed her head and ordered her to lick my pussy. She turned her head and tried to resist. I told Dave to stop, "Don't lick her unless she gives me what I ordered." Evelyn pulled my hips back to her tongue, slowly flickering her tongue hesitantly as she explored my lips. "Evelyn, Lick me like you like yourself licked." Evelyn increased her tongue pressure bringing me to an explosive orgasm. Dave rose and fucked Evelyn as she uncontrollably licked my juices. I rode her face as he fucked her savagely; he gripped my tits as he pumped his cock into her pussy.

I rose leaving him to Evelyn; he seemed quite taken with her. They were kissing once more; he licked her face clean of my juices in between wild kisses. I smiled as I thought who would know Evelyn….. A hot woman!!

The orgy continued to the early evening when I hated to break the group up but our spouses would be arriving soon. The ladies scurrying around suggesting that we do this again soon.

Evelyn yells out the next meeting is at my house. "Are you studs available for the next meeting of the woman's club?"

The cheers were unanimous that the meeting continues with the boys in attendance. The ladies departing smiling while the boys gave me a hand putting the dishes in the dishwasher and picking up the used condoms off the deck and then putting the rooms back in a tidy order. I went and got the money envelope for the boys and thanked them for the delightful afternoon. Gerard bowed in a thanking gesture.

Ryan kissed me, and then whispered in my ear. I have to fuck you! I let the other guys out and took my boy toy to the den and we did. I was fucked wildly, intensely by this hot young stud for over 2 hours before I heard my spouse's car in the garage. I let Ryan out the back door and thanked him for making me feel so good.

Ryan said," call me anytime Lily. Anytime you want!"

"Lily," my spouse calls my name out as he enters. I step out of the bathroom-soaking wet for I had quickly hopped into the shower.

"How was the ladies club meeting?"

" Oh, just another boring meeting! I have an headache dear from all the bickering, night"

Whew! I forgot to brush my teeth I can taste me allover my lips. I quickly hurry to the bathroom, take care of that oversight before retiring. I can't stop smiling as I recall the ladies club meeting; I hope we have more afternoon delights.