Ladies Cocktail Night Ch. 04

Story Info
A Christmas Birthday Blowjob Extravaganza: Five on One!
6.9k words
4.51
56.7k
32
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera and Malena met for brunch on a sunny, winter Sunday in December. Fresh snow from the previous evening lined the sidewalks where hung-over neighborhood residents bustled about in their winter coats and sunglasses, forming lines at all of the most popular restaurants.

"Look at that one," Malena commented as she watched a young 20-something girl with a very short skirt and sexy knee-high socks walk by. "She must be freezing! And just to make a few penises hard," she concluded with a comically disapproving head nod.

"Malena, stop," Vera whispered with a smile, worried that people could hear her loud and outwardly judgmental friend. Malena was in rare form on this particular morning, hissing at all of the sexy younger ladies in the restaurant. She was a striking, busty Latina in her mid-30s and demanded all of the male attention within a two-block radius. Vera, her married friend, was a classy and beautiful redhead of the same age. As a pair, they drew a lot of attention.

"You're right, I can't help it. You know I am a catty bitch," Malena confessed. "I'm sorry, I interrupted you. What were you asking?"

"I was talking about my husband, Ted. His 40th birthday is next Friday," Vera explained.

"Oh right. That's a bummer, just a few days before Christmas," Malena replied.

"Yeah, it is, but he doesn't really mind. He's never been one for big parties. Christmas is always his excuse not to make a big deal out of his birthday. I just think the age has got him down — this is one of the big ones."

"No doubt. We still have four glorious years before 40, Vera. Let's expend them like fucking rock stars," Malena announced.

"Yes, for sure, but for Ted, what do you get a guy that,"—Vera covered her mouth and whispered—"already had a two-girl blowjob AND a three-girl blowjob?" Malena and Vera giggled.

"Duh, a quadruple blowjob!" Malena blurted out loudly, causing the older couple on her right to look over in shock. Vera looked down in embarrassment and shook her head at her friend, who had an unapologetic smile on her face.

"Well, that is an interesting idea," Vera replied, "simple and obvious."

"Vera, there is nothing simple about a quadruple blowjob. Four crazy bitches crawling over each other, slobbing, and licking. It's pure chaos. Believe me, I know," Malena explained in a very serious tone, causing Vera to laugh uncontrollably.

"You know," Malena continued, "this sounds like a job for my friend Katrin."

"Who's Katrin?"

"She teaches blowjob classes, I used to work with her."

"Wow, you pharmaceutical reps really live up to the reputation, huh?"

"If you mean that we are a bunch of smoking-hot, cock-hungry sluts, then yes, guilty as charged," Malena replied with a very serious look on her face.

"So how exactly does Katrin fit in?"

"Well, she will charge extra, but we can totally do a private bj class with a real cock. Ted's cock," Malena explained. "You'll love Katrin, she totally looks like a Swede—tall, blonde, and super nice."

Vera was quite intrigued by this proposal. The vision of a group of sexy ladies all sucking on her husband's cock in a formal setting was starting to make her very wet.

"Well, Malena, if you are willing to check with Katrin to see if this is really possible, I'll be happy to pay everyone's fee. I figure we can rustle up a few ladies for a free blowjob class, don't you?" Vera asked.

"Yes you can definitely rustle up a few ladies—consider me the first!" Malena proclaimed with a smile.

"Thank you so much. That is what I was hoping," Vera said with a kind smile to her friend. She admired Malena's beautifully curvy, brown hair and striking eyes from across the table. The Christmas Birthday Blowjob Extravaganza, as it would later be dubbed, could not arrive fast enough.

****

The following week, Vera and Malena managed to organize the details of the CBBE. Vera decided that Ted should be somewhat prepared so that everything would go smoothly.

"Ted," Vera said, surprising him from behind as he lay on the couch reading, and causing him to jump. "I would like to discuss your 40th birthday coming up this Friday."

"Okay," he replied. "What is there to discuss? I thought we were staying in?"

"Well, for the next two days I am asking you not to masturbate," she instructed with a stern tone.

Ted laughed in surprise at the request. "Really?"

"Really. And no questions!" Vera commanded as he began forming his next question.

"Okay," Ted replied. He knew that she was up to something, but did as his wife instructed, and kept his mouth shut.

Vera then proceeded to unplug the wireless modem, "No internet porn for you, buster," she said with raised eyebrows.

"Vera, why bother? My phone has...ah, never mind," he replied.

"I'll take your phone too. You can have it back each morning when you go to work," she explained.

"Oh come on!" he replied with a smile, finding the whole situation very frustrating yet amusing. "Ok, whatever you want, honey," he conceded.

Vera smiled back as she collected the phone, "Don't worry, I will make this worth your while."

"I don't doubt that," he replied sincerely. "I'll just keep reading this volume about men in powdered wigs and tights. That should keep me at bay."

"Good plan," she confirmed.

That night, Vera ached with sexual frustration as she lay in bed next to her husband. Her kinky surprise would soon be unleashed and she couldn't stop thinking about it. Alas, she had to follow the plan and keep her husband fully-loaded. The next few mornings, while he showered and shaved for work, she masturbated intensely under the bed sheets.

****

Friday morning had finally arrived and it was a beautiful winter day. Soft flakes of snow fell intermittently amidst the cold air and warm glow of the sun. Ted headed out to work and an hour later, Malena arrived at Ted and Vera's place. Vera had taken the day off from running her wine boutique and left it in the capable hands of her employees.

"What do you think?" Vera asked Malena as she answered the door in a sexy Mrs. Claus outfit complete with red thigh-high stockings.

"Wow! I didn't't know we were doing a Christmas theme. That is a hot Mrs. Claus. With that red hair, you were born for it!" Malena complimented as she stroked one of Vera's shoulder length red curls.

"I don't know. This is totally ridiculous to go out in. Maybe I'll save it for Christmas at home," Vera said with a wink. "Come in! Let's try on some clothes for tonight," she suggested.

"That's why I'm here," Malena replied with a smile, setting down a large bag.

Vera proceeded to brew some fresh coffee for them to enjoy while they tried on sexy lingerie and outfits in the bedroom. They spent the following hour in and out of various bras, garter belts, stockings, tights, skirts, blouses, and sweaters. Vera had never fully engaged with another woman without her husband present, but Malena's natural 36DD breasts, silky, tan skin, and bubbly ass were very tempting. They playfully touched and admired each other's breasts and grabbed each other's ass from time to time, but resisted the temptation to go any further. The day was off to a great start.

****

"Are you enjoying the juice?" Vera asked her husband, who was sitting next to her in the passenger-side seat of the car.

"Yes, definitely. Ginger, orange, pineapple, and is that celery?"

"Yeah, sorry, it is all over the place. I just wanted to load it up with good stuff," she explained. "Oooo, we are almost here!"

"Can I ask where you are taking me?" Ted queried.

"No," Vera replied as she pulled into a spot outside a nice looking apartment building that neither of them had ever seen before. Vera double-checked the apartment number on her phone and escorted her husband to the gate.

In the elevator, on their way to the 11th floor, Vera checked out her husband's appearance. His leather jacket, which he stubbornly wore instead of a winter coat on even the coldest days, was unzipped to reveal a navy blue v-neck sweater over a soft, green t-shirt. She could see that his crotch was bulging slightly under his brown chinos; her husband was no fool and knew that something sexy was in store. He kindly kept a naïve demeanor and let his wife have fun with the surprise.

The apartment door opened to reveal four beautiful women yelling "Surprise!" and blowing on party horns.

"What is this?" Ted asked his wife with a big smile.

A tall, slim blonde with black-framed glasses replied, "Happy birthday, Ted! Welcome to your surprise Christmas Birthday Blowjob Extravaganza! I am Katrin, the blowjob instructor for the evening. Nice to meet you!" she proclaimed with a handshake. "You must be his beautiful and generous wife Vera! It is very nice to finally meet you in person."

"Thank you, Katrin! I can't wait to start!" Vera exclaimed looking over Katrin and her sexy friends in the room: Malena, Liz, and Olivia who all donned short skirts and silky, shear stockings.

"I think I need to sit down," Ted proclaimed to the loud laughter of the ladies in the room. "This is too much."

"Ted, we are the ghosts of blowjobs past!" Liz said in a haunting voice, referring to another occasion last summer with herself, Vera, and Malena. "There is no escape."

Vera laughed and hugged her skinny hipster friend, who never failed to entertain. Liz was in all black, which matched her dyed-black hair and contrasted with her pale skin. She was also thrilled to see Olivia among her guests, the shortest and shiest of the bunch, donned in her alluring black-framed glasses.

"Yes, Ted. You need to brace yourself. This shit is on a whole new level," Malena proclaimed. "Someone get this man a drink!"

****

Vera was briefed by Katrin on the evening's activities off to the side while the other three ladies flirted with her husband. Vera was a little overwhelmed to hear the crazy details recounted back to her. Katrin was very professional and comforting and assured Vera that it was a great plan. Her long, straight blonde hair was in a ponytail and she wore a sophisticated outfit that could have been business casual if it weren't for the fishnet stockings.

"Ladies, are we ready to begin?" Katrin asked the group with a smile.

"Yes!" Vera exclaimed, pulling her husband by the arm.

"Okay, then. Please join me on the couch. Ted, you can have a seat in the chair across from us," Katrin directed.

As Ted took his seat, he saw, from left to right, Olivia, Vera, Katrin, Malena, and Liz all take their places and cross their legs. Malena and Liz, to his right, were wearing particularly short skirts and he could see the lacy tops of their black, thigh-high stockings. Olivia and his wife Vera both wore similar nude, back-seamed stockings.

"I want to thank you all for giving me this opportunity to bestow a wonderful learning experience and also make a fantasy come to life for one lucky birthday boy," Katrin began. "Now, I understand from Vera that you are not beginners?" Katrin asked to the resulting laughter from the group.

"No, we are old hands at blowing Ted. We have the pictures to prove it!" Liz commented, causing Malena elbow her playfully.

"OK, I see we have a class clown," Katrin joked, to the laughter of the group. "There is always one."

"Don't worry about Liz, I will keep her in check," Malena offered, giving Liz a threatening raised eyebrow.

"Well, I hope you are ready for a treat, ladies. Today, I want to show you all of the advanced level skills— advanced double blowjob, ball stimulation, deepthroating, facials, swallowing, cumswapping, and you will even attempt the ever-complicated quadruple blowjob. Let the games begin!" Katrin announced as she passed out a silk bags to the ladies.

"Oh my," Olivia commented as she pulled back the silk bag to reveal a very realistic 12-inch dildo, complete with balls.

"Don't worry, Olivia we are supposed to share. I'll help you with the other six inches," Vera explained with a wink.

On the right side of the couch, Liz poked at Malena's face playfully with the large dildo making her giggle and swat it away.

"Now ladies," Katrin addressed Liz and Malena, "you are going to have to work as a team, let's take this seriously."

"Can I request a new teammate?" Malena joked.

"Definitely not," Katrin replied.

"Sorry teach," Liz interjected, "won't happen again. We are ready to suck some cock. Together."

Katrin, utilizing the toys, went on to show the ladies the finer points of a double blowjob: sliding up and down the shaft with their lips in unison, holding the erection in place and keeping it hard while they lick the balls together, playful dick slapping, and licking up pre-cum.

"Very good, Liz and Malena," Katrin commented as she watched them work as a team to lick on the dildo balls. "I'm really impressed by how well you are starting to work together." She turned to Vera and Olivia, "You two have clearly done this before," causing them to giggle in response.

Ted watched the proceedings in awe while sipping on his drink and enjoying all of their jokes. His erection raged relentlessly. He worried that being so backed-up would lead him to cum in his pants.

"Now ladies, I think you are ready for the first challenge of the day," Katrin announced as the ladies looked on eagerly and awaited the details. Katrin removed an old-fashioned hourglass from her bag, which was equipped with one minute's worth of sand.

"Now, I want you to stay in your respective teams since you practiced so hard together. Each team will get one minute to pleasure Ted's cock and balls. After the minute is up, I expect you to return to your seats immediately. Ladies, I can't stress this enough—no hogging the cock!" Katrin instructed. "Whoever makes him cum is the winner."

"Liz and I have decided that we will be team Strike Force," Malena announced. "Also, what do we win?"

"The winning team can take home the 12-inch dildos at the end of the night. Trust me ladies, these life-like toys are very expensive."

"What if we lose?" Liz asked.

"The losers do not get to partake in the cumshot."

"Ah, nuts," Liz responded sarcastically.

" However, you will be expected to have a taste, so I will be providing you with these spoons," Katrin replied as she removed two small tasting spoons from her bag.

"Holy crap!" Liz replied in shock. "That's kinky, even for us."

"Speak for yourself, Liz" Malena interjected. "Do you want me to recount all of the ways that I have consumed cum?"

"Please don't!" Liz replied in shock.

"Don't worry, Liz," Vera assured. "Ted has been on a strict diet and even drank my all-natural, super-semen drink today. You're going to be pleasantly surprised!" she explained, causing Olivia and herself to share a knowing smile as they recalled their wine and cum tasting experience together a few months previous.

"Okay, I'm down with super semen." Liz joked. "That's all you had to say."

"Liz, don't fuck this up for me," Malena threatened, "I want to win."

"Okay Vera and Olivia, you are first. Go!" Katrin announced, flipping the hourglass without any warning.

"Ted, get those pants off!" his wife commanded.

They shot up from the couch and he had managed to get his pants and boxer briefs down to his knees in seconds. Olivia and Vera kneeled in front of him and dove right in, their tongues stroking the sides of his cock and then his balls while they felt his erection getting larger in their hands.

"Good ball-licking ladies, keep it up," Katrin coached.

Vera began stroking his cock with her hands while they took each of his balls into their respective mouths and tickled his sack with their tongues. Before they knew it, time was up.

"Switch!" Katrin announced loudly as she flipped the hourglass. Vera and Olivia fell back as instructed and Malena and Liz shot up from the couch.

"Don't worry, Olivia," Vera strategized quietly to her teammate back on the couch. "It's all about knowing when to unleash. If we went all out on his cock, he'd be cumming all over Malena and Liz right now. Best to wait until the time is right." Vera was very much into the game and had the advantage of creating the rules with Katrin.

While Vera and Olivia strategized, team Strike Force was off to a great start. They perfectly executed a double-lip slide against the sides of Ted's cock and seamlessly moved into a deepthroating and ball-sucking combo. Malena forced Ted's rock-hard, eight-inch cock all the way to the back of her throat repeatedly, causing spit to drip down onto his balls and onto Liz's face. Ted's heart was pounding and his balls tightened. He struggled to hold back against the all-out assault.

"Time!" Katrin announced. Ted's erection bobbed and dripped with spit as Liz and Malena backed off.

Vera and Olivia quickly took their place with excited eyes and went to work. Vera began with some aggressive dick slapping, bouncing his cock between their cheeks and on their foreheads. This made Ted throb even more than he thought possible.

"Ready?" Vera asked Olivia.

"Ready!" Olivia responded.

Vera held Olivia's head tightly and stuffed her husband's cock deep inside Olivia's throat. Olivia gagged slightly at first, causing Vera to go easier, but became more comfortable with each thrust and pushed herself harder and harder. Vera tickled her husband's tight balls and looked up at him with her scorching, hazel eyes.

"Cum for us, honey. Cum all over our fucking faces!" she commanded.

With only seconds to spare, Ted withdrew from Olivia's mouth and unleashed a sexual eruption unlike any he had ever experienced. Hot, white ropes of cum decorated Olivia's face and glasses and his wife's face as well. They started giggling as a seemingly endless load of cum poured out of him onto their foreheads, noses, cheeks, lips, and extended tongues.

"Excellent job, ladies, and in record time!" Katrin announced with excitement as she looked on admiringly at the massive facials. "That is one for the books."

"Damn!" Malena exclaimed. "We didn't even get a second round!"

"I know, right?" Liz replied. "We could have been contenders!"

"Hey, we're supposed to be taking pictures!" Malena recalled as she leapt up to grab her phone and started taking shots.

Vera and Olivia kissed and played with the cum seductively in response to the camera. They licked each other's cheeks and caught the dangling cum from each other's chins. They joined their tongues at the end of Ted's cock in a pose and then cleaned it off to the delight of the other jealous ladies in the room.

"Well I would say that we've already mastered the double blowjob, ball sucking, and facials today. Good work!" Katrin announced proudly as she handed the small spoons to Malena and Liz.

"Go ahead, team Strike Force, have a taste," Katrin suggested with a smile.

Malena handed her phone to Ted, who was still reeling at the experience with his pants at his ankles.

"Come on, Liz, time for your vitamins," Malena teased as they both approached their cum-drenched friends. Vera and Olivia squinted and laughed as Malena and Liz scooped up a taste of cum into their spoons and licked it off.

"Vera, you weren't joking," Liz commented with dabs of cum in the corners of her mouth "this is Grade A splooge. I'll have more!" she decided to her own surprise as she gently spooned another taste from Olivia's cheek.

"You too," Liz offered to Malena, who gladly accepted a taste from Liz's spoon.

"Vera, I'm going to need that super-semen recipe," Malena insisted sternly.

"Of course!" Vera offered proudly.

"Ted, get a group pic!" Malena begged as she and Liz sat next to their friends, all of their faces cheek to cheek with big smiles. They all kissed on the lips and giggled while Ted snapped photos, adding a spectacular showy finish to the first round.