Ladies Looking for Gents

Story Info
When the wives get bored... they decide to have some fun!
2.2k words
55.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

It was a Friday summer afternoon and Mona was with two of her best friends: Elsa and Amber at a sea food restaurant, having fun with being in each other's company. It was the start of the weekend and the three women had nothing else to do but wallow in their temporary freedom as their husbands, who apparently worked in the same software company, were off attending some symposium concerning the future of cybernetics in Seattle.

The three women were between the age ranges of thirty-three to thirty-six. Mona had shoulder-length blonde hair, almond-shaped eyes, and a long pair of legs of which she was seldom tired of displaying, which was why she was often too vain with wearing short skirts. Elsa was average-height, low-cropped brunette, a little thick-set with large pair of tits which she was very proud of. At the moment she was sporting a low-cropped blouse of which her enticing cleavage was well exposed. Amber was ash-blonde, tall and slender, her breasts were full and at the same time firm, her eyes were blue and her face angular. All three of them had known each other from high school, had dated and married the same high school sweethearts and sired children for them.

All three women were happy with their lives – they each had lovely kids, dutiful husbands, and were regarded as high class in their community – but at the same time they were each unsatisfied with their sex lives. It was a factor they'd each consciously stumbled upon themselves over time and it was Elsa on that Friday afternoon who brought the subject matter up.

"Girls, I feel like I've been hung dry," Elsa sighed.

Mona and Amber without any hint knew what she meant and felt the same way too.

"How long as it been since you got your legs toed up?" Moan asked with a sly smile.

"Two months and one week gone now," Elsa replied. "How about you, Amber? You feel the same way too?"

Amber blushed. "I don't know about you girls, but if I don't get me a strong cock before this weekend's over, I going to have to rape the first guy I see on the street."

Mona and Elsa burst into laughter.

"I know how you girls feel," Mona said. "Danny and I too haven't been hitting the sack lately – all he thinks about is work, work, and more work. I think we ought to take this seriously and try to find some fun for ourselves."

"What, you mean like search around for some guy to come fuck us?" Elsa enquired candidly; her friends were shocked at her brazen words and sniggered with their hands covering their lips, though Elsa wasn't. She didn't even care if her words had been overheard by someone at another table as she picked up her glass of wine and sipped her drink unmindfully.

"Elsa," Amber turned to her, "how could you say something like that?"

"About what?" Elsa asked innocently. "Isn't it obvious that's what we're here for?"

"In a way, it is, Elsa," Mona chipped in. "But not so open, mind you. Anyway, as I was saying, that's exactly what I have in mind. The boys won't be back till Sunday, so that means we've got between now and tomorrow to get our freak on and really have ourselves some fun. Unless you ladies are still happy with the way things are."

Their eyes looked at each other. Amber shook her head.

"I'm tired of working my dildo every night," she declared. "I say let's do it."

"Yeah, me too," Elsa said with glee. "I'm all for it. So, where are we going to find us some worthy gents?"

"Any of you girls ever heard of the Tongue Patrol®?"

Elsa and Amber shook their heads no.

"I forget, the only magazines you two ever read are Oprah and Cosmo. There's this agency, sort of, who specialise in the sort of stuff that we're looking for – giving lonely wives pleasure. I read up an article on them in last month's edition of Playboy, and I've even signed up at their website. I was going to make out a request but I wanted to discuss it with you two first." She opened her handbag and searched for her cell phone along with a piece of paper on which there was a number she'd previously jutted down.

"What sort of men are they?" Amber asked.

"Black, handsome, and muscular," Mona paused, smiled conspiratorially and then indicated for her friends to draw closer. "And they've all got big black dicks, and I'm talking dicks, not cocks," she giggled.

"For real?" Elsa asked, both her eyes and Amber's were wet with anticipation.

"You ought to check out their website to believe," Mona answered. "There're hordes of ladies out there that are really dying to get fucked. I watched a couple of their videos, and I tell you, the guys are just what we need. I'd already written down the agency's phone number and since I've got a gold membership, I can make a request right now. You girls still with me on this, or should I just drop it?"

"Are you kidding?" Elsa nearly screamed in the confines of the restaurant. "Go for it, girl! Make the call."

And so she did. They were set for an appointment tomorrow.

------------

The following afternoon, a Nissan Jeep parked in front of the Excelsior Hotel and disgorged three black men who went into the hotel and headed straight to one of the awaiting elevators. The three men were Booker, Tyrone, and Baby D., from the Tongue Patrol® agency, and they were expected. They got off at the right floor and it didn't take long before the found the room they were looking for.

Tyrone knocked on the door, and it was Mona who answered. She was dressed quite seductive today, and her makeup accentuated her beauty. She was ecstatic seeing it was the guys and let them in.

"Girls," Mona announced as she led the men further into the room where her two other friends, both of them dressed as well to impress but more to seduce, were lying on the bed waiting. "Girls, the boys are here." She introduced everyone and then selected Tyrone for her mate while Elsa had Booker and Amber had Baby D.

Each man settled with his appointed woman in different corners of the room. Mona and Elsa wasted no time unbuckling their men's jeans to get at what awaited them while Amber performed a sexual striptease dance over Baby D's thighs, rubbing her over his crotch while Baby opened her dress and began sucking on her breasts one at a time.

"My God, you're so big!" Elsa grinned as she took in the sight of Booker's humongous member. Her hand could barely go around its girth as she gave it a couple of strokes before planting her mouth over the purple head of his dick. Mona had Tyrone on the bed and they were performing a '69 on each other. Mona dug into her sucking with relish, slurping her tongue over his shaft while Tyrone nibbled and probed his tongue into her pussy. Meanwhile Amber half stood up to enable Baby free his jeans and pull them down his ankles, and then cocked her panties to a corner, searching for her pussy opening with his cock in hand and then driving it in. Amber held her breath at the same time gulped in air the moment she felt Baby's cock penetrate her wetness. Her pussy was crying to be well fucked, as it hadn't been fucked in a long while now. She wrapped her arms around Baby's neck and went ahead bouncing and grinding her ass against his throbbing pistol.

Booker extricated Elsa from his cock, got up from the couch and had her kneel over it. Elsa, unlike her friends, wasn't wearing anything underneath. She held up her skirt and shook her large round bum at Booker, urging him to come and give it to her. Booker acknowledged and came forward, shoving his cock hard and into her accommodating pussy. Instantly he felt Elsa's pussy walls wrapped itself tight around his shaft. Elsa cried out as she felt him pull out of her, and a couple more strokes of fucking, her body began a pulsating shiver that enveloped her body.

"Ohhh God! Ohhh God ... I'm gonna cum ... I'M GONNA CUMMMM!" she cried aloud, her hands gripped the head of the couch as she felt a rocket explode inside her body with orgasmic delight, the likes she'd never had in a long time. Booker didn't relent from pounding her ass, loving the way it bounced back to meet his cock which was now coated with her cum.

Mona still had her lips hammer-locked around Tyrone's cock, but when she looked up and saw that her friends were already enmeshed in their fun, decided it was about time she had some black cock in her too. She turned over and straddled Tyrone's cock. Her pussy was dripping with copious wetness his shaft met with little barricading force as it slid smoothly into her; Mona raised her head and sighed, and within seconds, she was riding and bouncing on his cock hard and fast like a deranged stallion. Her ass came down hard on Tyrone's cock like it hadn't gotten the taste of being fucked in a long while, which was true for all three wives. Tyrone held her forward and grasped her ass. He widened his leg and began pistoning his dick in and out of her pussy with as much speed her could muster, making her moan for more and more.

By now, the room was filled with the sounds of moans and grunts and of thighs slamming against asses; the room now had the funky smell of pussy juice and sweat, and the fucking went on like it had no tomorrow.

Along the line, the men swapped women: Mona went to Booker, Amber went to Tyrone, and Elsa became Baby's slut. She came and lay on the bed, her legs open wide with her pussy inviting.

"Come here, black boy," she said to Baby D., "come feed me with that cock of yours!"

Baby came and thrust his cock into her gaping hole. Elsa cried out at the same time enclosed her legs over the back of his waist, pulling him down to her. Baby dipped his hands under her back to grasp her ass from under and continued jerking his hips up and down on her, pounding her with pleasure after pleasure as she moaned and groaned into his ear.

"Ohh ... Ohhh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

She muttered expletive after expletive into his ear; it drove Baby into a frenzy hearing her curse aloud and in return he didn't let off from his banging her as hard as he could.

Booker lifted Mona into her air and held her before him while his cock went on pounding her from under. Mona had reached climax a couple of minutes ago from Booker's effective pounding and was about having another as she held unto Booker for dear life while still screaming aloud from the wave of searing orgasm that was exploding inside of her. Even after she had cum, Booker still held her in the air, grunting hot air into her face.

"Oh my God!" she gasped aloud, totally dazed and mesmerised by the bout of fucking she'd just received. "Oh my God! Booker, you can fuck my pussy anytime you feel like ... you fuck it so damn good!"

Booker couldn't help but burst into laughter – another job well done, he thought to himself – and gradually returned her to the couch from which he'd scooped her up from.

Later, the three men had their women side by side to each other on the bed and were pounding them from behind. Sweat poured from their faces and landed on the women's asses while each man went on pounding them from behind. Amber couldn't grasp how long they'd been fucking, but knew it was long enough, and though she'd too like her friends had arrived at climax a while ago, yet neither of their men were showing any sign of even slowing down. She couldn't stop the ongoing rise of exquisite emotion that was enveloping her like a spider's cocoon as she felt her black lover grasp her hair and pulled it back hard while his hand smacked her bottom as he continued fucking her like no man before her ever done.

When the men were ready to cum, they turned their women around and ejaculated their wad into their awaiting mouths.

Almost an hour later, after the men had long gone, the three friends still lay in bed, naked and dazed out of their minds.

"My God," Amber exclaimed. "I feel like I'd just been fucked seven days to Sunday."

"Me too," Elsa said, removing locks of her hair off her face. "I've never – and I mean never – been fucked like this in a long time."

"Me neither," Amber replied.

"You girls think we ought to do this again someday?" Mona presented the question.

"Hell yeah we should," Amber answered for herself and Elsa. "And soon, too. I can't wait to have another round."

The three friends burst into laughter.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Group sex

I'll look forward to the next installment of these ladies getting well and truly taken care of and expanding what the T P can do to these ladies. Not just one on one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not again

Once again with the myth that backs are bigger. And cause they are bigger all women feel more. Ain't so and I have lived a life with enough black female lovers that I heard their talk and was blessed with so much action I thought I had heaven on earth. By the way the prose does not flow and women cannot sire anything. Birth yes but men sire.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Stereotypical beliefs...

And true or false the story didn't do anything but reinforce tired old tales. No fresh breath breathed into the story of unhappy women. And, a couple of glaring errors: "...married the same high school sweethearts and sired children for them." Women cannot "sire". "I've never – and I mean never – been fucked like this in a long time." Never, in a long time... which is it?

If voting were possible on this story I would have given it a two.

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
Another good one dsoul

Nothing like a black cock to get a white married woman's attention. I love a big black cock occasionally,and it looks like the three in this story are gonna fall into that catagory. Keep em coming DSoul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nigger shaggin white ladies?

Just as it should be - Black cock balls deep in wet white cunt.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
The Trophy Wives Club 01 Rich MILFs in a private club get a big surprise.in Erotic Couplings
Housewife Transformation Husband has to find a date for a black business client.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories