A Ladies Man Diary Pt. 09: Helluva Shower

Story Info
The latest part of A Ladies Man Diary.
921 words
4.26
11.4k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers

We lay down on the bed, our bodies next to each other, our chests heaving, both of us terribly out of breath. The back of my hand is resting against her sweaty thigh, her sweet skin goosebumped after the fucking she's just received. My cock is quickly deflating as a wide smile of satisfaction spreads my lips, my body feeling good. The bed is so wet that my back gently itches, but I couldn't care less.

A little moment goes by, without us saying anything.

"Did you like it?" she asks, finally, as she sits down, facing the wall.

I don't answer right away. I take a long look at her thin, slender body, her ribcage, her ass. I gently run my index finger between her shoulder blades, going all the way down, then back up again. She shudders, then turns her head around, giving me one of her lusty looks: her eyes hazy, distant, her lips shining strangely, her whole body tensing. I can feel her sudden arousal.

"I loved it baby," I say, my grin widening even further. "I loved every second of it."

She leans in and kisses me lightly, but I know that's what she does when she wants more sex. I don't think I've ever met a woman with such sexual hunger, such passion. I think that's what attracted me to her, in the first place. I even forgot about my love of large breasts. If that isn't surprising...

She sits, looking at me now, holding my hand.

"What?" I ask, knowing fully well what's going on.

Instead of answering, she kisses me again, harder. She wants sex, but she's just too afraid to ask for it, worried that I might reject her. Her shyness always amuses me. I grab her head and start to suck her lips, her tongue, deeply, hungrily, making her moan.

I can feel it when her whole body starts to get hot, trembling. I gently caress her breasts, feeling her hard nipples. Her breathing becomes loud, heavy as she puts her hand between my legs. It's the precise thing I was waiting for her to do. I get up, leaving her staring at me confused. I extend my hand to her, an invitation.

"Come. Let's go take a shower."

She looks at my hand, then at my face. Then she smirks, and grab my hand. We head to the bathroom.

Her skin feels so good, slipping under my soapy fingers, as my hand glides up her thighs, pretending to clean her up. We stand, with my cock rock hard against her ass, my hands rubbing her shoulders lightly, water pouring down on her rock hard nipples. She moans slightly as she pushes her ass cheeks on my cock, working up and down. I gasp, and I slap her hard on her thighs. The slithery feeling is so good on my balls and the tip of my penis that I half close my eyes.

She turns around and look at me, a grin on her wet face. I grin back as I knead her ass. I feel wet and hot, and tingly from all the soap covering us. She continues to grind against my dick, scratching my balls, making me more horny by the minute, my own nipples rocking hard. Then, suddenly, I can't take it anymore. I slowly lower the tip of my cock inside her pussy, making her groan loudly. I grab her hips, pushing her against me, the water now in my face. I give a slow thrust, then grab her hair hard, pulling it down, making her stand straight and rigid against my cock, as I start to thrust upwards. She cries out in pleasure, her hands fixed on the wall as our bodies clean up from the soap because of the water running on our skins, blending with our sweat, covering out loud breaths and moans with its noise. I put my arm around her chest, squeezing her tits, my other hand caressing her belly, my mouth angrily exploring hers as she slightly turns her head, devouring my tongue.

I start to fuck her harder, my dick moving in and out of her in quick, low jerks, our bodies barely moving because of my hands over here. I can feel her hot pussy juice gliding over my member as she's cumming, her loud cries filling the bathroom. I slowly glide out of her and gently turn her around with my hands, supporting her body a little, because of her quivering legs. To my surprise, she grabs my cock with both hands, starting to stroke me, her eyes locked with mine.

It goes on for a minute. Her hands going up and down my shaft, faster and faster, as I feel my orgasm coming. A droplet of water appears on my lower lip, trembling. She moves forward, slowly licking it away, then sucking my lips. I groan, kissing her hard, my hands on either side of her head as a thick stream of cum jumps out of my cock. I bite her neck, gently, breathing hard.

"One hell of a shower, wasn't it?" she asks, her fingers running on my chest, gently twisting one of my nipples.

I don't answer. Instead I put both of my hands under her ass, making her giggle. We kiss deeply, as we head to the bedroom again.

"Where were we before our shower?" I ask, sprawled on the sheets. "Ah yes," I say slowly as her face lurks toward my dick. "That."

Alpha276
Alpha276
19 Followers