Ladies Network Ch. 08

Story Info
Penny & her daughters succumb to incest.
11.6k words
4.67
200.5k
42

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Before beginning chapter 8 I want to clarify the difference between water sports and female ejaculation. I received mixed responses from readers about the exchange of body fluids between my female characters, namely Penny and her love partners.

Water sports such as Golden Showers and female ejaculation are two distinctly different phenomena. Golden Showers involve the exchange of urine that is deliberately peeing whereas female ejaculation is for many women a natural part of having an orgasm(s), some considering it the most intense orgasm. It is NOT peeing.

While a woman becomes sexually aroused, clear fluid builds around her urethra from small Para urethral tubes surrounding it. This fluid can be felt from inside a woman's vaginal canal above the soft, spongy area on the top where her G-Spot is located by pressing up with the pads of ones fingers.

Often when a woman has an orgasm, she might feel as if she has to pee/urinate even if she had emptied her bladder before engaging in sex; however, this is not pee. It is the Para urethral fluid that during her orgasm will often shoot, squirt, or ejaculate from her urethra/pee hole in usually one, steady stream. Some believe the fluid also can come from her vagina.

Unfortunately, when some women feel this urge that they think is to pee, they hold back because they would be embarrassed, and thereby, they deny themselves of perhaps the most intense orgasm(s) they have ever experienced.

However, from a physiological standpoint this is not possible. A woman cannot have an orgasm and pee at the same time since each function requires a different set of muscles. Female ejaculation is the release of the clear Para urethral fluid that builds up around her urethra during sexual arousal and activity. As to taste, this fluid is usually sweet but slightly salty, and its chemical composition is similar to male ejaculate.

There is alot of information to be found on the Internet about female ejaculation. Just go to a Search Engine and type in female ejaculation, and many Websites will come up with detailed written explanations; descriptions; photos; and short, stream video clips.

I wanted to share this information with the readers, especially with those who think female ejaculation, a natural, sexual phenomenon for some women, is a water sport such as peeing, a.k.a., a Golden Shower, about which they do not like to read. On the contrary, many women are discovering that female ejaculation is a natural, bodily phenomenon to be enjoyed.

I hope this explanation regarding female ejaculation is both informative and helpful.

Now, on to the ongoing stories about Penny and her sexual exploits as a Sister of the Ladies Network.

Maggie Red Rose

----------------------------------------

Since the day Penny and Gayesha left Lady Rose's estate mansion where her daughter Ginger and Gayesha enjoyed wild, sexual lovemaking with one another while Lady Rose and Penny got themselves off through self-love, many more exciting sexual encounters took place over the ensuing years involving Penny; Gayesha; Rhoda, the Headmistress of the Miss Jones' Academy; her beautiful Asian assistant Kiko; Lady Rose; Ginger; and many of the ladies of the Sisterhood.

During the time Gayesha lived with Penny and her two daughters Penelope and Pamela, also students at the Academy, and had been sexually involved since the very first night when Gayesha crawled naked into bed with Penny and seduced her, telling her about the incestuous relationship she had with her dad when she seduced him while he was asleep on the sofa in the living room, both thought they had been discreet and secretive enough so that Penny's younger daughters didn't know about their clandestine love affair.

Nevertheless, Penelope and Pamela had become aware of their mom's and accepted big sister Gayesha's sexual affair on the very first night she moved into their lovely home while attending the Academy. However, they loved their mom so very much, and Gayesha became to mean alot to them that they never brought up the subject with their mom. They just accepted it.

Penelope and Pamela first suspected something was going on between their mom and Gayesha when they started hearing moaning and groaning coming from their mom's bedroom just about every night. Their bedrooms were down the other end of the second storey hallway, but sound traveled quite well.

They often talked about what their mom and Gayesha were doing and were quite curious, but they still kept quite about the matter, neither one wanting to start any trouble or cause their mom any embarrassment.

So, they kept quiet for years despite their latent urges to know. In fact, four years went by during which time there were many changes.

Gayesha graduated from the Academy with high honours and Magna cum Laude and had been awarded a four-year scholarship to the University of Sydney that was founded in 1850 and was the first university in Australia. She was now a senior in her fourth year in Pre-Med. Her immediate plan was to go on to med school to become a physician and some day return to her hometown of Ratnapura in Sri Lanka to open a free clinic since there were so many poor who could not afford good medical attention.

Gayesha was now twenty-two years old.

Penelope, now twenty, had graduated from the Academy and entered the University of Sydney also to study Fashion Design where she was now a sophomore, and Pamela who just became eighteen had just graduated the Academy, also with high honours along with Gayesha and her sister Penelope, and to keep up the tradition she, too, entered the University of Sydney as a freshman to major in Photography.

Both Penelope and Pamela chose their professions with the idea that after graduation they would join their mom Penny in her modeling-photography business called Intimate Revelations. It was Penny's wish that it become a family business of Mother and Daughters, and her business had grown and done well over the years to allow for such expansion.

So, that is the way the lives of Penny, Penelope, Pamela, and Gayesha played out throughout the four years since Gayesha had moved into their home and began her intimate, sexual relation with Penny that expanded beyond the home to include many of Penny's Sisters in the Ladies Network.

Over the Christmas holidays in December when it is quite hot, Sydney being Downunder and Summer being in full-swing, Penelope and Pamela where at home, having a pool party with their mom. Gayesha was to join them later.

Penny, Penelope, and Pamela, taking full advantage of the sun and wanting to get tans, had gone for a swim and then got out of the water to lie down on chaise lounges that were close to one another. They each wore very skimpy, revealing bikinis that showed off their full breasts since both girls like their mother Penny had large breasts, not as large as Penny's, but large nevertheless. The bottoms barely covered their pubic areas and exposed their ass cheeks.

Penny wore such a revealing bikini at home because her forest of black pubic hair stuck out from beneath the small triangle of material; however, she was not ashamed to have her daughters see her that way because the girls grew up quite comfortable with nudity. As for Penelope and Pamela, both kept their pubic mounds shaved and velvety smooth as was customary especially among young girls. It was the "in' thing.

Penny, on the other hand, had always kept herself au natural, liking the look of her full bush of pubic hair.

It was no surprise, therefore, that all three took off their bikini tops before they lay down on their chaise lounges.

Penelope and Pamela took side-glances at her sister's breasts, noticing the pink areolas and darker pink nipples. They both looked over at Penny whose eyes were covered by her dark sunglasses.

Penelope reached down and picked up a plastic bottle of sunscreen and pointed it at Pamela as an invitation for her to put some sunscreen on her sister.

Pamela shook her head 'yes,' and Penelope smiled with pleasure, Pamela seeing it in her eyes.

Penelope got up from her chaise lounge, went over to Pamela's, and sat down beside her. She held the bottle up and squeezed the sides, causing a long line of cream run and drop onto Pamela's abdomen right next to her bellybutton, some of it running inside.

Compared to the heat of the sun the sunscreen lotion felt cool when it touched Pamela's skin, causing her to do an involuntary lifting of her ass off the lounge before lying back down.

Penelope used her left hand and began to rub the sunscreen all over Pamela's upper body, first over her abdomen, but she soon slid both of her hands along her sides until she had them opposite Pamela's full breasts.

Pamela had closed her eyes, enjoying the gentle touch of Penelope's hands on her body. She couldn't see. She only felt, but what she felt next unexpectedly thrilled her. Penelope slid her cream-covered hands up onto her breasts and gently massaged them, covering them with the lotion, eliciting a soft moan from Pamela.

Penelope worked her curved fingers up to Pamela's nipples and gently rolled them between her forefingers and thumbs. Her touch caused Pamela's nipples to become hard and stand erect.

Pamela caught her breath but immediately sighed and hissed a soft moan of pleasure as she was now breathing deeply through her nose and exhaling softly between her parted lips, but she kept her eyes closed, enjoying the erotic touch of her sister's fingers on her hardening nipples.

Penelope continued massaging Pamela's breasts for a while before sliding her hands off her oiled mounds and moving them down her sides and onto her lower abdomen, causing Pamela to writhe under her sister's gentle touch.

Pouring more sunscreen into the palms of her hands, Penelope ran them down Pamela's thighs, mainly the top of them, covering them with the lotion down to her knees. She then slid her fingers back up, dragging them along the top of her inner thighs that were exposed because Pamela had parted her legs. Eventually Penelope came to her crotch.

Penelope stopped for a brief moment before she separated the first two fingers of both hands and started sliding them along the leg seams of Pamela's brief bikini. Pamela stiffened, not knowing what Penelope was going to do but deep down inside she hoped she was going to do what she wanted.

Pamela got her wish. Penelope slid the tips of her fingers beneath the bikini legs and ran them along the outside of her labia, rubbing them up and down, and with each up and down stroke Penelope slid her fingertips further inside until they met and ran the full length of Pamela's pussy lips, spreading them open as she touched her from the bottom of her vulva up to her excited clit that had popped its head out from beneath its protective hood, now all shiny and creamy with the sunscreen.

Penny was lost in her own thoughts behind her sunglasses, so she didn't know nor see what was going on with Penelope and Pamela.

Penelope bent forward and brought her face alongside Pamela's while she continued to massage her excited clit with her fingertips. She could see Pamela's breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply from sexual arousal.

"Are you enjoying what I'm doing you to you, Pamela?" asked Penelope. "Do you like my fingers rubbing your hard clit? Are you getting aroused?"

For the first time Pamela opened her eyes and said, 'Oh, my gawd, yes, Sis. You're driving me crazy with your fingers. I never knew it would feel so good to have someone else touch me there."

Penelope raised her head, looked down into Pamela's limpid eyes glazed with lust, and smiled.

"I thought you'd like it. Feels so good. Doesn't it?" Penelope whispered. "But don't let Mom hear you. Okay?"

Pamela shook her head "yes."

"Hold out your hand, Pamela, palm up," said Penelope.

Pamela did as her older sister said. She held out her hand palm up. Penelope took the sunscreen lotion bottle and squeezed some into her hand, set the bottle down and rubbed the sunscreen onto Pamela's fingers. She then took her by the wrist and guided her hand down until she put it onto the inside of her leg that she had straightened and spread open.

"Do the same to me, Pamela. Put your fingers inside my bikini bottom and rub my pussy…massage my hard clit. I want to feel you fingering my cunt," Penelope hissed quietly.

Without hesitation Pamela did as Penelope had asked her to do. She slid her fingers underneath her bikini edge and began to slide them up and down her pussy lips until she came to Penelope's hard, erect clit. Once there, Pamela began to rub and massage her sister's velvety smooth pussy.

Penelope pressed her crotch onto Pamela's fingers to feel her touch even more.

While Pamela was enjoying her sister's touch, Penelope slid her right hand from beneath Pamela's bikini, reached up, and untied the two bows that released both parts of her skimpy bikini. She then took the top piece and lowered it off her pubic mound and tucked it between her legs, thus laying her sister's pussy completely bare to her sight and to her touch.

Penelope then did the same to her bikini. She untied the two bows and pulled down the front so that her pussy was free of any encumbrance. Thus free, both Penelope and Pamela brazenly massaged the pussy of the other, feeling the soft, velvety smooth flesh of her sister's flesh: the folds of their labia; their wet, creamy vaginal slits; their swollen love buds.

With such abandonment of their playing with the pussy of one another, by now both Pamela and Penelope were near to orgasms, and to further things along, Penelope slid her fingers down to her sister's slit and in one, smooth motion thrust her first two fingers all the way inside her vaginal canal. Pamela returned in kind so that that now both sisters were finger fucking the pussy of the other while rubbing their hard, excited clits with the pads of their thumbs.

Penelope felt Pamela thrust her hips forward and onto her hand and could tell by her quivering thighs she was about to cum. She, too, felt her orgasm nearly upon her. However, still not wanting their mom to hear them moan and groan when they came, Penelope bent her head and covered Pamela's mouth with her open mouth, pressing down in an intense lovers' kiss.

It was none too soon because just as they kissed, both Pamela's and Penelope's bodies shook with sexual vibrations as each was hit by a powerful orgasm, sending erotic thrills throughout their young bodies.

Penelope and Pamela held on to one another for dear life, trying so hard to contain their vocal responses to their intense orgasms because neither wanted their mom to know…at least not just yet.

However, they couldn't help but purr their intense sexual excitement and pleasure against the open, wet lips of one another. Their mouths were locked in a euphoric, orgasmic embrace.

Minutes passed. Pamela and Penelope held one another in their arms, breathing hard, and each felt the heart of the other pounding in their chests as their breasts rose and fell in unison, their hard, erect nipples touching sweetly.

In time Penelope and Pamela where able to part, Penelope sitting up beside Pamela, but not before they shared another intense kiss.

"Gawd, Sis, whatever made you do that?" asked Pamela.

Penelope smiled down at Pamela and said, "Because I've been wanting to do that to you for a long time, and don't tell me you haven't felt the same because I wouldn't believe you if you did tell me that."

Pamela shook her head back and forth in the negative and said, "No, Sis, I've been wanting that for a long time, too. We've just never acted on our shared desires until now. Gawd, it felt so wonderful."

Penelope looked over to Penny and nodded her head in her direction and said, "We have Mom to thank for that. Well, at least in part. Don't forget the old saying, 'An apple never falls far from the tree.' And we surely are from the same tree. Aren't we, Sis?"

Pamela smiled sheepishly as if caught doing something wrong by their mom, but said, "No, you're right, we are our mother's daughters."

Penelope replied, "And it didn't help our knowing what had been going on between Mom and Gayesha all those years we were growing up together but too bashful and intimidated to ask Mom about what we knew. Right?"

"Right. How many times did we hear moaning and groaning coming from Mom's bedroom, and they thought they were being so careful by having Gayesha go back into her bedroom before we got awake?" Pamela said.

Penelope and Pamela smiled knowingly at one another.

Penelope then spoke up.

"You know, I think it's time you and I have a little chat with Mom about this. Don't you? Now that we are both going to the university and so is Gayesha who is supposed to be joining us later today?"

Pamela smiled and said, "I think you're right, Sis. It's past time we opened up with Mom and tell her we've know about her little secret for some time now."

"Well, then, now is as good a time as any," answered Penelope.

Penelope took Pamela by her hand, stood up, taking Pamela with her, and they went over to the chaise lounge on which Penny had fallen asleep while sunbathing. They sat down on either side of their mom, pressing their hips up against her thighs while looking down at her large, full breasts with their big, pink areolas, and darker pink large nipples. No tan lines were visible on Penny's upper body since she usually sunbathed without her top; although, the areolas-nipples part of her breasts which her skimpy swim suit top barely covered were a lighter shade than the rest of her voluptuous breasts, making for a striking contrast in skin tone.

Her daughters' warm touch aroused Penny from her half-dreamlike state, and she lifted her sunglasses up and propped them onto her head, squinting because of the bright afternoon sun. Penny looked at her daughters' beautiful faces but could also not help noticing their gorgeous breasts as well as their firm, round hips. She also couldn't help notice that both of her daughters had clean, shaved pussies since there was no pubic hair visible at the top of their mons.

"Oh, my, they have grown up to be two beautiful women, my daughters have," thought Penny as she took in the full figures of Penelope and Pamela.

Penny smiled even though she was somewhat startled seeing her daughters completely naked and sitting so close to her that she felt their fleshly warmth of their skin. She also felt an unexpected twinge of sexual arousal as she appreciated their young, feminine beauty.

Both girls had her light, olive complexion due to their Greek ethnicity. Both had deep, dark brown eyes and sensual lips as did Penny, and like their mother both had large breasts, Penelope's being somewhat larger than Pamela's. However, because of their youth their breasts were more pert. Like Penny their areolas were of a deep pink hue, and their nipples were a darker shade of pink.

In height they were nearly the same, Penelope standing five feet eleven inches and Pamela five feet ten inches. As close in body and size as they were there was one distinguishing feature that set them apart, their hair, not so much in colour, both having dark hair with a reddish tint to it, but in the way they wore it. Penelope wore her hair long, below shoulder length, while Pamela wore her hair short that covered the top of her ears and was brushed back at the top of her neck.

While appreciating her daughters' beauty of face and form, Penny smiled both inwardly as well as outwardly which told Penelope and Pamela that she wasn't shocked seeing them both sitting naked beside her as they appreciated her beauty; her large, full breasts; her rounded hips; her slightly puffy abdomen with its dimpled bellybutton; and the natural line across the bottom of her abdomen just above her pubic area.