Ladies Night

Story Info
Hot wife has a hot night at a male strip club.
5.8k words
4.37
50k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Brandi is a smoking hot forty year old sex machine with a tight killer body, 38d implants and natural full cocksucker lips. She works out and maintains her tan year round. She resembles a hotter version of the porn star Lisa Ann.

One night we were out for drinks with a black girlfriend of hers named Ebony. Ebony is quite pretty in her mid-thirties and although not fat she is a big girl. Large natural tits and the type of big ass that the black guys just love. Ebony was getting a pretty drunk and started telling us about a traveling strip show she goes to every third Saturday night of the month. She wove a tale of naked mostly black dancers with huge cocks rubbing their dicks against the women and how a lot of women would jack them off or even suck their cocks when the dancers presented it to them. You would actually get cheers for blowing them and booed if you didn't. At least one woman a night would fuck one of the dancers either on stage or at her table. When quizzed if she ever did that Ebony sheepishly grinned "Guilty."

Being quite the exhibitionist and no stranger to black cocks I knew this intrigued Brandi because she had lots of questions for Ebony and wanted details.

Ebony got pretty wasted so when we took her to our house and insisted she spend the night. She kept trying to grope me as I helped her to the guest room. She would kiss my ear and was saying some really nasty things she wanted to do to me. "You ever fuck a Nubian Queen with that big white dick of yours?" she needled me. I guess I looked shocked because she replied "Thats right your wife told me about that big cock of yours." Licking her lips "Put it in here you know you want it, you ain't had your dick sucked until a black woman's sucked it." she enticed.

When we got her to the guest room Brandi removed her clothes leaving her in her bra and panties. Her bra was transparent revealing her huge black nipples. All the while Ebony talked smack on what she'd like to do to me.

Brandi thought it was funny and kept encouraging her.

When Ebony said she wanted to see my dick and that she bet it was big to keep Brandi satisfied because she knew Brandi was a whore for big cocks Brandi burst out laughing.

At almost ten inches erect I've never had any complaints but I told her she'd be disappointed after hearing her stories.

After some encouragement from Brandi and more begging from Ebony I figured why not. All the sex talk had gotten me half aroused so she shouldn't be too disappointed I thought. So, I presented myself to her.

Ebony clumsily undid my belt, unzipped my pants pulling them down and reaching into my underwear exposed my growing cock. She gripped it and manipulated it around in her hand examining it. "Wow" Ebony said, "Not bad for a white boy. You could dance on Saturdays." She teased.

Brandi encouraged Ebony to show her what she'd do if I was one of her dancers.

That was all Ebony needed to hear. She lunged at my cock and began to suck on it. She was really good at it and before long I was hard as a rock. She'd suck on the head as she jacked me off then she took long slow deep throating strokes while massaging my balls. I was so engrossed in looking down at this black beauty sucking my cock I forgot about Brandi. When Ebony started moaning excessively loud I looked to see what was causing her outburst.

There was Brandi between her legs licking and sucking on Ebony's neatly trimmed pussy.

I reached down and undid Ebony's bra and let her massive tits bounce free.

As I rubbed and pinched her sensitive nipples Brandi sucked, licked and finger fucked Ebony to a rousing orgasm which caused her to suck on my cock like she was a vacuum cleaner. I thought she'd suck it off.

Her climax subsided Ebony released my dick and rolled over panting making her large tits heave up and down. She looked up at me in desperate need to get fucked. "Please fuck me."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Brandi asked, "Don't you want to fuck her? I got her good and ready for you."

"Sure" I said as I crawled between her legs and slid my cock into her slick wet pussy. She was much looser than Brandi no doubt from fucking big black guys but it still felt good.

Ebony let out a loud moan when I hit bottom. I fucked her with slow deliberate strokes at first then picked up the pace fucking her hard making her big tits flail about.

As I fucked her Brandi began making out with her and rubbing her tits.

I brought her to another orgasm before Brandi told me to fuck her doggie style. We repositioned and I was about to reenter her but before I could Brandi positioned herself so Ebony could eat her clean shaved glistening pussy.

As I pounded away Ebony munched down on my wife's pussy like it was her last meal. The two women moaned and carried on like there was no tomorrow as they both came simultaneously.

I felt my balls bubbling up and told them I was about to cum. I pulled out and both women attacked my cock with their mouths. One sucked my balls as the other sucked my cock as I exploded all over their tits, mouth and hair. They took turns licking my cum off each other.

Ebony stayed with us the rest of the weekend and we fucked and sucked until she had to go home to get ready for work Sunday night.

Ebony came over the next weekend to get Brandi for a "girls night out." I knew what that meant and I told the girls to behave themselves.

"Oh, like you did last weekend" Ebony joked as she reached down a grabbed my package.

They went to the master bedroom to get dressed for the evening. They came out later dressed to impress. Brandi has these thin spandex tube outfits that she can wear as a skirt or a top. She had on the bright blue ones. The skirt showed off her toned tan legs while barely covering her tight ass and the top really hugged her nice firm tits leaving little to the imagination while exposing her nice flat abs and her navel ring. Ebony had on the black set which barely contained her tits and ass. They both wore 5" stiletto fuck me heels.

"Looks like some lucky dancer is going to get his dick sucked tonight" I joked.

They lifted up their skirts to reveal they weren't wearing any panties. Brandi's clean shaven and Ebonies trim snatch really stood out when exposed like that.

"And, maybe some pussy if they're really lucky." Ebony teased.

"Well, if you can't behave at least take pictures" I said. They assured me they would.

The rest of the story is a compilation of what Brandi and Ebony told me and part my imagination of what happened.

They entered the club where the strip show was being held and sat down at a table. All the women were dressed to the nines and rowdy as hell. It wasn't long before the dancers came out. Mostly well built muscular black guys with big cocks. None particularly good looking mostly just a cock with a man attached is what Brandi said. They would come out and bump and grind in a woman's lap offering their cock for the women to do with as they pleased. Most women would apprehensively touch them and occasionally one would suck or jack off the dancers cock to the roar of the crowd.

Midway through the night the women were getting drunk and more rowdy and Brandi and Ebony were no exception. It was getting loud and crazy when Sebastian came on stage. Brandi liked Sebastian immediately according to Ebony. "I knew your girl wanted that big black cock in her tight white snatch the second she laid eyes on him." Ebony teased.

"Did you see his cock? He was the best one of the night" my wife protested. "Handsome about 6' 3" with a shaved head a muscular physic and his big thick beautiful cock made him even more attractive." Brandi gushed. "Oh God, his cock was amazing" my wife raved in utmost admiration. "Long and thick with a perfect sized head."

"He knew how to use it too" Ebony interjected knowingly giving me a clue as to where this night was going.

Three quarters of the crowd were black women the rest heavier white women with a few hot white chicks so you can imagine Brandi got a lot of attention from the dancers. All she would do though is embarrassingly stroke a cock when it was presented to her. But as Ebony chided her Sebastian was different. "I knew you're wife wanted to fuck him the moment he stepped on stage." Ebony teased. "She was in awe of his cock."

"You saw his cock, right?" my wife laughed defensively. "It was beautiful" she proceeded to lustfully describe it's length, girth and appearance.

Pulling out her phone and showing me videos and photos to go along with the next part of her story Ebony proceeded to go into great details about my horny enamored wife's exploits.

Sebastian came up to Brandi pushing her legs apart stood between them and provokingly danced for her including swinging his big dick around like it was a tassel. Eventually he stopped and enticingly held it up to Brandi's as an offering.

I watched on the phone as Ebony's story explained in great detail each photo.

Sebastian encouraged the crowd on as Brandi cautiously manipulated his limp tool. Even limp it looked as advertised easily an impressive 12" long and thick just as my lust filled wife described.

As the crowd grew louder Brandi grew bolder and eventually she gripped Sebastian's cock and was stunned by the weight. The pic of my wife holding Sebastians large tool and offering a feel to Ebony was priceless. Brandi giggled as she playfully stroked his cock several times. As she played with it the crowd started to chat "suck it, suck it, suck it." Brandi drunkenly giggled embarrassed and gave Sebastians cock a flick with he tongue when he held it up to her mouth.

This did not appease the crowd and they booed loudly before they started chanting "Suck it white girl."

Brandi acquiesced to the crowds pressure and sexily ran her tongue along the top of Sebastians massive cock all the way to the base then back up before inserting the head into her talented mouth. My wife got a rousing ovation as she sucked on the head of Sebastians cock while stroking it with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. Brandi's loves sucking cock and it didn't take much more encouragement for her to go to town on her new black toy. Bobbing up and down, playing with his heavy balls with her hands then licking the length of his shaft.

The crowd was really egging her on.

It didnt take for my wife to get Sebastian hard as a rock. He shouted to the women "Do you think this little white girl can take all this big black cock?! A loud "NO" filled the club.

This was all the challenge Brandi needed. My wife opened wide and inserted the head of his cock into her mouth but Sebastian startled her when he pulled down her top revealing her gorgeous tits to the women. She was a bit stunned when he slapped at them causing them to bounce. He tweaked her nipples proclaiming to the crowd "White girls got some nice titties don't y'all think?" As the crowd cheered Brandi got into it and shook them proudly.

Sebastian rubbed his cock on my wife's erect nipples before sticking it between her tits and started titty fucking her.

Brandi adroitly squeezed her tits around Sebastians cock as he continued to fuck them. He'd push his cock up to her mouth and let her lick it occasionally. After doing this for a bit he held his cock enticingly in front of my wife's eager willing mouth.

Brandi slowly lowered her mouth wrapping her full lips around his cock taking more and more of it into her yearning mouth. She grabbed his muscular ass with both hands and squeezed as more cock disappeared down her throat.

Sebastian motioned for the women to shout their encouragement which they readily did.

Ebony zoomed in as close as she could get for this shot giving a running commentary of my wife's mouth expertly engulfing Sebastian's big cock. Her big pouty lips swelled as Sebastian fed his cock into her ardent mouth.

Soon Sebastian's cock was completely impaled down my wife's vulnerable throat and his pubs were tickling her nose. She got a really big ovation from the raucous crowd. Brandi raised her arms up in celebration and gave the thumbs up all the while keeping Sebastian's black snake embedded deep in her mouth.

The sight of Sebastians huge black cock violating my accommodating wife's mouth was provocative as hell. I've seen her fuck and suck blacks guys before but something about this digression made it more exciting. Since I wasn't involved it was sorta like watching my own personal porn star on the screen My throbbing cock was so hard it was painful.

As Brandi's mouth eased off his cock Sebastian grabbed her head and told the crowd she wasn't done yet. Knowing what was next the crowd went wild. I heard Ebony say she was going to get it now. With that he grabbed her head with both hands and began to intensely face fuck her. He pounded her mouth violently causing her to gag with each thrust. Her gags were barely heard over the screams of the rambunctious crowd. He forced her to deep throat him again and held her there as he shouted "White girl can swallow the bomber."

"Cum, Cum, cum" the crowd chanted.

"Not yet" Sebastian scolded "She's got one more hole that needs filling." He laughed as he pulled his massive cock from my anxious wife's mouth and grabbing her by her hair he hoisted her to her feet.

My vulnerable wife frantically gasp for air her heavy tits heaving with each breath as Sebastian held her up like a trophy for all to inspect.

Powerless to resist if she wanted to Sebastian spun her helplessly around so everyone could get a view of her sweet tits. "She took a big cock so give her a big hand" Sebastian shouted as he spun her around and pushed her over a high table lifting her skirt revealing her naked ass to the crowd. He smacked it hard causing my weakened inebriated wife to yelp loudly. "She's not wearing any underwear" Sebastian announced as he rubbed her red ass. "You know what that means." He asserted.

"She wants it" the crowd shouted. "Fuck her, fuck her" the crowd chanted to Sebastian's delight.

Sebastian pushed my willing wife's legs apart and stood between them rubbing his cock around the entrance to her dripping covetous pussy.

The crowd continued to encourage him but he was gonna impale his anaconda in my wife's sweet pussy with or without their encouragement.

Sebastian slowly inserted the head of his cock into my wife's assailable pussy as she nervously braced herself on the table. He continued to push his cock into my wife's pussy causing her face to distort as she wailed out as more and more of his thick cock disappeared inside her.

"Ah! It's so big" my wife cried out. It wasn't long before he was completely engulfed in my wife's tight pussy to the delight of the crowd.

Brandi moaned lustfully as he began slowly fucking her. "Oh God it's so big" she snorted. "It's so fucking big." Gripping the table tightly with both hands ecstasy etched across her face as she raised herself off the table causing her tits bounced sexily with each thrust Sebastian threw into her. "Oh God, Yes, yes. Fuck me, yes, yes, yes" she squealed as her climax boiled up inside her.

To my wife's chagrin Sebastian stopped fucking her before he smacked her hard on her ass causing her to scream out in pain. "Fuck you with what?" Sebastian teased to the delight of the crowd.

Brandi's no stranger to the black mans power games and knew instinctively what to say. "Fuck me with your big black cock, give it to me, make me your black cock whore" my lust-filled wife implored frantically.

Satisfied with Brandi's response Sebastian grabbed her hips and started pounding his cock into my craving wife.

Brandi wailed out in delight as he pounded his cock into her over and over. Her tits flailed about sexily as he thrust into her and wasn't long before she exploded in a massive orgasm. "Ahhhhhhhh. Gooooood" she bellowed. If Sebastians massive cock wasn't impaled in her holding her up she probably would have fell to the floor. As it was she collapsed weakly on the table.

The crowd went ballistic at this turn of events. "She's your's now" "White women love black cock" "She won't get enough black cock after this." "You wont be able to get rid of the bitch now." "She's gone to the dark side now." Were a few of the things being shouted by the wild pack of women.

Seeing my wife was spent Sebastian pulled his hard cock out of her and helped her sit down. Another dancer brought over several shots of Tequila and the three of them held their glasses in the air to toast the crowd. "This will get the taste out of her mouth" Sebastian proclaimed to the cheering crowd. The three downed the shots then another round as well.

My disheveled wife looked sexy as hell with a just fucked look across her pretty face and her tits on full display. Her skirt was still pulled up exposing her swollen clit as she sensually manipulated Sebastians cock. She lustfully stared at his rock hard cock as she wistfully stroked it. "Can we go somewhere so you can fuck me in private" she purred as she snuggled submissively into his chiseled chest.

Sebastian eyes grew big not believing his luck he hastily helped her stand. Sebastian put his arm around my tipsy but cooperative wife cupping her tit with one hand telling the crowd he was taking her backstage to clean her up. Knowing what she was in for the crowd let out a collective "Woooooooo." "White bitch gonna get some more black cock." "Fuck that white bitch." Were just a few things the women shouted as Brandi was whisked thru the crowd to the backstage area.

Once backstage Sebastian told Ebony to put away the camera which she reluctantly obliged as he led them to a secluded spot in the dressing room and set my wife down on a couch.

Another dancer came by and asked if Sebastian needed any help with the white girl.

"You can help me" Ebony interjecting grabbing the new guy by the arm. "Sorry honey but this is my favorite dancer, you look like you're in good hands," Ebony said as she eagerly went with him.

Sebastian grabbed a damp cloth and sensually wiped my amiable wife off. With Ebony gone and having a big buzz Brandi said the cool dampness of the cloth revived her and his sensual touch caused her nipples to get erect which wasn't lost on Sebastian.

"You're one horny muther fucker, Aren't you?" he proclaimed as he flicked and rolled her hard nipples between his fingers.

Brandi sheepishly smiled as she gripped his cock. "I really like big cocks and yours is beautiful."

"You sure know how to suck one thats for damn sure, maybe the best blow job I've ever had doing this." He proclaimed. "Not to many white chicks can take the whole thing in their mouth, hell not to many black chicks either." Sebastian sat beside her and began to suck on my wife's erect nipple as he roughly kneaded and squeezed the other tit occasionally pulling the nipple roughly as far as it would stretch.

Brandi unashamedly moaned as he manipulated her tits. She'd let out little screams when he'd bite and aggressively suck her nipples. Horny as hell Brandi began to whimper wantonly as she sexily gyrated her ass into the couch.

"Damn, you like it rough, don't you bitch?" He asserted.

Brandi just gave him a coy smile and replied "Sometimes" which just encouraged him to get rougher.

He guided Brandi's hand back down to his stiff schlong and smugly smirked as Brandi shamelessly fondled his cock and balls then lasciviously jacked him off causing him to harden even more in her hand. "Married white women love the black cock." He extorted.

"What's not to like." Brandi purred looking longingly into her latest conquests eyes.

He pushed her skirt up higher and began exploring her clit. "I love you chicks that don't wear underwear" He laughed arrogantly. Sebastian vigorously massaged and slapped at her clit as he continued to roughly suck her nipples before inserting a finger into her wet pussy. "I own this pussy now?" He declared. "You'll come running whenever I call you."

12