Ladies of the Bordello Ch. 1

Story Info
Fairen tells of how she became a lady of the bordello.
5.5k words
4.57
34.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

It has been over a year since I left the bordello. Quite frankly, I had grown tired of the sex! Imagine that! At the tender age of twenty-seven, I had already felt worn out. I had advanced fast in the ranks, Co running the bordello by the time that I was 25, only four years after I had taken the job as a housekeeper there to finish paying for my college. I remember it like it was yesterday instead of 8 years ago....

"Can I help you young lady?"

I looked at the beautiful brown skinned woman who stood at the door of this HUGE home. "I came about the ad in the paper," I said nervously. The woman eyed me for a minute before she stepped aside to let me in. I followed her into a beautiful room that seemed to resemble an old saloon. "This is beautiful," I said admiring, the plush and velvety red couches, curtains and carpets.

"Thank you," she said in a heavy, yet beautiful accent that I had never heard before. "I take great pride in my home."

She offered me a seat on one of the love seat and sat in a high back chair across from me. "So you want to be the young lady that keeps my house clean, huh?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded solemnly. She remained quiet for a minute. Nervously, I scratched the top of my hand.

"What's your name, young lady?"

"Fairen," I replied.

"Okay, Fairen......Which is more important to you," she began, crossing her right leg over her left. "Sanitation or appearance?"

"Well, " I began clearing my throat. "I would say sanitation, but in a home as lovely as this one, I would say that they are equally important. They should go hand in hand." She sat there across from me, not saying a word. "Look ma'am-"

"Madam Nadia," she quickly corrected me.

"Madam Nadia," I continued, "I really, really need this job. Your ad said three hundred dollars a week. I desperately need it to pay off my schooling. I have a car note to pay and rent. I can't take of it all doing part time work at the Weenie Rack. If you hire me, I WILL take care of your house. You'll be able to eat off the floor. You won't regret hiring me." She eyed me for a while longer before a smile crossed her face.

"Fine," she said. "You start on Monday.....But, the position is a live-in position. If I need something taken care of late at night, I want you here to do it." Then she changed the subject. "you do understand that this an establishment that caters to the needs of men in our community and travelers also. This a bordello and openly so. You do understand that in the evenings, you will be surrounded by many different men, though you aren't to fraternize with them?"

I nodded, mainly relieved that I had gotten the job PLUS a rent free place to stay. I was only too glad to get out of the roach infested hell hole where I was paying $125 every two weeks. By that Monday, I was moved into my new bedroom, right next to the kitchen which was fine with me. Quick access to the snacks when I could sneak past the "guests" as she called them.

For nearly two months I cleaned and went to school, never taking the time out to meet the "girls". I never spoke to them, I did my work and left or went to my room where I felt totally comfortable by myself. I was always pretty much a loner. Growing up in the system, moving from one foster home to another, I was my own best friend, needing no one. One day, the Madam asked me why I chose to be by myself all of the time. I simply told her that I like it better that way.

"It's not good for you child."

"Maybe it isn't....maybe it is", was my remark.

"Are you sassing me child?" she asked in that accent, putting her hands on hips.

"No ma’am," I said. "I'm just letting you know how I feel. Being by myself keeps me out of trouble. I have my future to think of."

She looked at me with those sparkling eyes of hers and smiled at me. "I have big things in store you", she said.

I laughed a little at the comment. what could she possibly have in store for me, I thought to myself. I'm just the housekeeper.

One night, it was really late and I was cramming for an exam. I heard someone in the living room. Madam Nadia had already locked the door and all of the lights were out. I eased my door open and peered around the corner. Sitting at the bar with a glass of water was Angela, a pretty young girl who had been at the house just a little while longer than I. She was whimpering to herself. When she noticed me, she turned away. I eased my way up to her. Normally I would’ve just shut my door and pretended like I hadn't seen a thing, but for some strange reason, I felt like she needed someone to talk to and what the heck! It would be my good deed for the day. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Why do you care," she said accusingly. "I'm just a whore to you."

"Whoa lil' mama," I said, looking at her. "You don't know me well enough to assume shit about me. I was just trying to make sure that you were okay. I was doing just fine until I heard you doin' all this whinin' out here. So do you want to talk or what because I can continue my studying and easily say fuck you. The choice is yours." When she didn't say anything, I said, "Fuck you then." I had almost made it to my room when she asked for me to wait. She rose from the barstool, glass in hand, and followed me into my room. We both sat quietly for a few minutes before she finally spoke. She had confessed to me that she had been force upon by one of the customer.

"That probably sounds crazy to you," Angela said. "Sleeping with people is what I do. But this guy...."She continue to tell me about how harsh and rough he was and how she begged him to stop when she couldn't take anymore of the pain. He told me about how he pinned her down and covered her mouth so that she couldn't scream. She started crying all over again.

"Don't cry," I said gently stroking her hair as she laid her head on my shoulder. "It'll be okay."

She shook her head at me and said, "He'll be back next week for me. He said that he want's only me from now on." She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed some more.

"Why don't you tell the Madam?" I asked. "I'm sure that she would do something about it."

"I don't want her to think that I can't take care of myself," she answered. For a minute, I just looked at her. For some reason, I felt like I had to help her.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'll talk to her for you."

"Why?" she asked, wiping tears from her grey eyes. "I can handle it. After all, it's an easy five hundred dollars. All I have to do is lay there and take it."

For a brief moment I didn't hear past the five hundred dollars. I focused on what she was saying again. We talked for a while and she began to feel a little better. The longer that I talked to her the more I began to like her. For the next week she would come into my room after her "guest" left and we would lay on the bed and chatter like little girls. She was my first real friend and I waited every night for her to creep into my room so that we could talk.

She would tell me about her sexual adventures and a lot of times we would laugh about them. I found out that she always made at least three hundred dollars and the Madam always got twenty percent from all of her girls. She had thirteen girls who were busy almost every night. I was amazed at how much the girls brought in every night. With that kind of money, I could pay off my car and school loan in no time flat. But there was no way that I had the nerve to have sex with a different guy every night! But, the money did put a little something on my mind....

That Sunday night, Madam Nadia had a full house (as usual). Before that "guests" had started arriving, Angela had come into my room. Hey eyes were wide and it was apparent that she was nervous. She had slept with several other men with ease, but now she couldn't stop fidgeting. "Come here and sit down." She sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my knees and began to massage her shoulders and neck. I could feel her muscles start to loosen up as I spoke to her. "It'll be okay, Angie."

"How do you know?" she asked as her head rolled forward.

"Because if he hurts you tonight, I'll kick his ass myself." For a second, she seemed to go still. "You're my friend now," I explained. "I don't have any other friends, so it's only right that I take care of the one that I got."

She then stood and smiled at me. "Thank you," she said hugging me. She gave me a quick but soft kiss on my cheek before leaving my room. I sat there on the bed for a while, wondering what had possessed her to kiss me on the cheek. It felt warm minutes later and I kind of smiled to myself .

At around three thirty that night, I laid on my bed reading when Angela stumbled into my bedroom, trembling horribly. As she came close to me, I saw the blood trickle down her leg. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I felt the heat rise in me from the anger. As she held herself up on my bed, I stormed out of my room just as he was coming down the stairs. "You just stop where the fuck you are!" I yelled at him.

"Aren't you the laundry girl?" he asked with a sarcastic laugh.

"Fuck you, bitch" was my response as I met him at the bottom step of the staircase. "I know what you did to my friend."

"I tore the pussy up,”he said smiling a little bit. “So what?"

"You like to tear shit up right," I said, looking up at him. "Now I gotta tear YOU up."

"Move out of my way little girl," he said pushing me to the side to walk past me. I then grabbed him by his shoulder and turned him around. I sent a punch his way that would've made Mike Tyson proud. He stumble backwards a little in surprise.

"MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Angela from the doorway of my bedroom. I barely heard her as I watched this tall man approach me with venom in his eyes. The only thing that saved me at that point was the fact that he tripped over his own foot. As he fell to floor, I rush over to him, taking the opportunity to kick him as many times as I could. I stomped him with everything in me. When I was convinced that he wouldn't be to quick to get up, I went over to Angela to make sure that she was okay. As I tried to talk to her, her eyes grew big as waffles. Then I heard the sound of a rifle being cocked.

"If you lay a hand on one of my girls, so help me God..."

I turned around to find Madam Nadia standing at the top of the stairs with her gun pointed at the man who was now standing near me with a vase in his hand.

"I will put a hole in you so big that you'll need a glass and curtains to cover it up. Get the hell outta my house!"

The man scrambled out of the front door as Madam Nadia made her way down the stairs and over to us. She looked at me and said, "Let's get her to the hospital.."

Three hours later, a doctor spoke to us. Several of the girls had come with Madam Nadia and I. We all stood around the doctor.

"She's going to have to stay here overnight. She won't be able to do her....normal activities for at least a month. She has torn tissues, her cervix was badly bruised....."

After the long explanation, he let us all pay her a quick visit in spite of the late hour. Once the other girls had left the room, Angela reached her hand out to me. "Stay with me please." I couldn't deny her that. I pulled a chair up close to her bed and held her hand. We both fell asleep.

The next day, she was able to return to return to the Madam's home. She took a shower and then came down to my room. We both lay in the bed like sisters almost. "I don't know what I am going to do," she said to me.

"About what?" I asked, looking over at her.

"I don't have any money," she stated flatly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You made almost nineteen hundred last week."

"It all goes to taking care of my brother," she confessed. He was sick and in a home for kids she explained to me. My heart bled for her."If the people knew what I was doing, I would never get to see him. They think that I make this money doing hair! Can you believe that?!"

"Well," I said, "I heard there was good money in doing hair."

She looked at me and we both burst out laughing. "It will be okay," I promised. She laid her head on my shoulder as I said, "I am here for you."

She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. That's when I thought up a plan that would benefit both me and my friend. That night, I went to the madam..... "I want to go to work for you."

"Pardon me?" she said with a little disbelief. "What about your schooling, young lady?"

"I only have a little while left to go and I have no intention of quitting," I told her. "I just...."

"This is about Angela isn't it?" Madam Nadia said.

"Some of it," I confessed. "But not all of it."

"Oh really?" the Madam said, raising that elegantly arched eyebrow of hers. "What else is there, child?"

"Well," I confessed, "I'm curious."

"Curious?"

"I've been here for a while now, Madam," I began. " You pay me well and give me a place to stay for free, but after I pay my car note and insurance and pay on my loans and stuff, I barely have enough to do anything else. I haven't went shopping since I was in high school, ya know...."

"I understand completely," Madam Nadia said to me. "I was once where you are, Child, so I can see where you are coming from. But are you absolutely sure that this is what you want to do. This a lot different that keeping my place clean. This is a completely different lifestyle."

"I am aware of this, Madam," I said with more confidence than I actually felt. "I can handle it."

Madam Nadia looked at me for a few moments as though she was debating. After a few minutes, she asked,"Are you sure that you will be okay with having sex with sometimes six different men every week?"

"Madam," I said firmly, "I can handle it."

"If you're sure...."

"I'm sure."

"Fine," she said, finally giving in. "Do you own any sexy clothing?"

"Ummmmm.."

"I didn't think so," the madam said walking over to a painting on her wall. She pulled the picture to the side, revealing a gray safe. After opening it the combination padlock, she pulled out a stack of money and handed it to me. "Take this money and go to Fredricks Boutique. Angela can go with you and help you find some negligees that are suitable. You begin tonight."

She then gave me an upstairs bedroom but told me that I could keep my first one until she found a replacement for me. My upstairs room was for entertainment purposes mostly, she explained to me. I was to keep it looking elegant with the satin and lace curtains and silk sheets and oriental carpeting that she had already decorated it with. I understood this. I really hated to give up my bedroom downstairs, so an idea popped into my head. "How about letting Angela do the housekeeping until she gets better?"

Madam Nadia thought about this for a moment before saying "If Angela agrees, so be it."

I ran back to my room. A few minutes later, Angela came into the room. "What's going on?" she asked me.

"Tonight, I start working in your place and you start working in mine," I explained. "That is, if you don't mind doing housekeeping until you get better."

"I don't mind," she said, "But are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes," I said. "I told you that it was going to be alright, didn't I?" When she nodded, I said, "I meant it. Come on. You have to help me find something sexy to wear."

Two hours later, Angela and I were still in Fredricks. I had found several different negligees and was also looking for accessories. I saw Angela eyeing a royal blue satin strapless nightgown with a split on the side. "You like that?" I asked her.

"I think that it is gorgeous," she said still eyeing it.

"Try it on," I said. "The madam gave me a ton of money. If you like it when you try it on, I'll get it for you." She argued for a few minutes before I said, "When you get the extra money, you can always pay me back." She finally gave in and grabbed the gown from the rack. She ran into the dressing room.

A few minutes later, she said, "Don't laugh. Tell me what you think." She stepped out of the dressing room and my breath caught in my throat. The satin gown looked as if it had been tailor made for her. The split on the side on the gown ran all of the way up her thigh, revealing her smooth peach hued leg. She was stunning! My mouth gapped open at the sight of her. I don't think that I had ever seen anyone so beautiful before. "You don't like it?" she said tucking a strand of her jet black hair behind her ear.

"Are you kidding?!" I said in disbelief. "Girl, you are hot like fire!" She blushed at the complement. "You have to get it!"

"Do you really think so?" she said, smiling at me. I nodded enthusiastically. "Okay," she said, "but I am going to pay you back for it."

"Okay" was all that I said.

We both left the boutique with are packages, chatting like schoolgirls. That night as I dressed in my new bedroom, she came in and gave me a pep talk. We then talked until, Madam Nadia rang the bell announcing the arrival of the first few guests. "Here goes," I said to my friend as I began to walk to my door.

"Wait a minute," Angela said quickly. She walked up to me and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "For good luck" she explained. I nodded my head, somewhat dazed by the feel of her lips on mine, and walked out of the room. Thirty minutes later, I was still mulling over how much I enjoyed the soft kiss that we shared. I only half watched what was taking place in the saloon area as the men talked to the “girls”. I had yet to be approached, so I just sat quietly, lost in my own private thoughts. I felt someone nudge me. It was Simone (a gorgeous Black & Oriental girl with midnight black hair with blond highlights).

“Huh?” I said looking at her.

She smiled at me and said, “Robert has been looking at you since he arrived.”

“Who?” I asked. “I don’t know these men like y’all do.”

She laughed and pointed discreetly. “Him.”

My hazel eyes met a beautiful pair emerald green ones. “Oh my.” Robert was a handsome man! Besides those fabulous eyes, he had dark blond hair that seemed to have been kissed by the sun. His skin was bronze from being in the sun, not the tanning bed. He was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a blue polo shirt. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“He’s not going to come to you,” Simone informed me. “He likes to see if you’ll have the nerve to approach him. Believe me, it’ll be worth it.”

“Think so?” I asked.

“I know so,” she said, winking at me.

“Well, why aren’t you going over to him?” I challenged her.

“It’s not my turn, girlie,” she said. “Besides, you’re fresh game to him. Don’t be scared.”

I gathered my nerves and put on what I hoped was a sexy smile. I stood up from my seat at the bar and slowly made my way over to him. “Good evening,” I said standing in front of him. “I am Fairen.”

“I’m Robert,” he said in a deep timbre.

“I know,” I said, smiling at him. “Do you mind if I sit next to you?”

“Darlin’,” he said, looking me up and down. “You can sit anywhere that you want.”

I sat next to him and crossed my right leg over my left, giving him a better view of my smooth caramel thigh. We made idle chit chat for a few minutes. Then Madam Nadia cleared her throat from the top of the stairs. “Good evening, gentlemen. I am Madam Nadia and my girls and I welcome you to our home. My girls will take good care of you, BUT you also have to take good care of them. We aim to please but we don’t mind if you please us a little too.” She giggled a little bit. “You gentlemen may now retire with the lady of your choice......Have a nice evening, ladies and gentlemen.”

I then stood and held my hand out to Robert. I knew then that there was no turning back. As we walked up the stairway to my new bedroom, I gave myself a mental pep talk. When we entered my room, I realized that my personal pep talk didn’t work. I was a bundle of nerves! Robert made himself comfortable on my bed, putting his hands behind his head and crossing his feet at the end of my bed. For moments he just stared at me. “You are a very beautiful woman,” he said, looking at me from head to toe.

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers
12