Ladies Tailor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reena while watching Nitu was imagining her own turn that would be soon in the future and felt her pussy fill up with juices as she thought about Raj's strong, studly body on top of hers.

Shweta was looking at the two and guessing correctly that Nitu had just been fucked and Reena knew about it. She was wondering if, in time, they'd share the secret with her. She needed it badly.

***************** ******************

When everybody was moving toward the elevators to go up for dinner, Reena was not feeling so well. Her husband asked Nitu's help and Nitu, acting with quiet reassurance, got Raj and told him to drive her home as Mr. and Mrs. Mittal had driven up without a driver. All perfectly normal and above board.

And that's how it happened that Raj helped an ill Reena Mittal into their Mercedes and got into the driving seat himself. He had gone about a mile when he noticed improvement in his passenger. In just a minute, Reena sat up straight and smiled at him, "Hello handsome!"

"Reena, are you not sick then?"

She grinned, "No, not sick, but I am hungry!", she put her hand in Raj's lap and started rubbing his dick through the pants.

"Wow, you are a good actress!", he couldn't help but smile.

"Why, thank you! What do I get for my prize?" She continued to rub his dick, feeling it get harder under her ministrations.

But Raj reminded her "Don't do that, Reena. I am driving."

She said, "Ok." but kept her hand on his thigh.

As Raj drove into the gate of Reena's palatial house, she said, "Don't go into the garage, just park it outside. You will have to go home too, no?"

Raj objected, "Oh, no, I can't take you car. I'll take a taxi."

"No, you won't get a taxi here at this time of night. Just take the car and return it tomorrow morning." She smiled meaningfully.

"Oh, well." Raj gave in, "Alright."

When he stopped the car in the driveway, she said, "Come on up, have a drink before you go."

"Oh, but what about Mr. Mittal?"

"He won't be home soon, after the dinner there will be some speeches by the mayor and the big shots of the city about how great they all are for doing this and how they are going to change the world by opening this office." Reena smirked.

Raj followed her inside, "Okay, let's have a drink then."

He noticed that even though the main part of the mansion was lit up, there was nobody to be seen, no servants or doorman. Reena simply opened the door with her key and walked in. He followed her upstairs to a room that looked like a drawing room, but Reena didn't stop, "Let's sit in my room, it's more comfortable."

He followed wordlessly.

She told him to sit while she changed into something more comfortable. Raj knew well the meaning of the well-used phrase. He was reassured by her assurance that the evening's program was going to run longer but he was still slightly concerned, "What if Mr. Mittal felt bored and left early?" he thought, "What if he didn't feel well for real?"

And then Reena stepped out of the dressing room and he forgot everything else except looking at her. She was looking very hot in the cocktail gown but now she had changed into a sky blue nightie that was completely sheer and with every step she took it clung to her body making everything visible. There was a small amount of lace that barely covered her nipples but her panties were perfectly visible under the sheer fabric.

And he could even see that the panties, the thong she had chosen, was sheer and when she took a step, the nightie bunched up between her legs, sticking to her mound, and he could even discern her lips if he looked closely.

The sexy, sheer nightie was hanging from two thin straps on her shoulders and, he saw as she turned for him, that the back was bare right down to her slim waist, showing about an inch of her tight ass crack. There was a slit that went up from her ankles to her hip, showing her smooth, milky leg as she walked.

She went to the bar along one side of the room and asked Raj, "What will you have?"

"I'll have a Diet Coke."

"Just coke? No!"

She brought two drinks of scotch and handed one to Raj, he held it but didn't take a sip. She came to sit beside him on the couch, and her thigh was pressed against his leg and her breasts on his arm as she leaned so very close to him.

In this position the nightie opened and her leg was exposed right up to her thigh joint. Raj put his on her thigh and starts caressing slowly. She moaned in response. Raj took her glass and put both of the glasses on the table.

He turned to her and pulled her on his lap. She clung to him wantonly and started kissing his lips like a hungry kitten looking for milk. Raj slipped his hand between her legs and starts caressing her soft, smooth thigh, his fingers feeling the heat coming from her pussy.

His right hand was rubbing her back as he enjoyed her soft, luscious lips, sucking them hard. Her breath was hot on his face and her moans were getting louder and louder as Raj's expert hands explored her soft, supple body, touching, teasing, squeezing in just the right places.

"Oh Raj!"

Suddenly Raj took a firm grip on her soft, dark hair and pulled her head up. Her smooth, shapely neck was exposed and he dug his teeth into her soft, warm skin, sucking on the soft spot below her jaw line. She moaned loudly as she felt her pussy oozing juices and soaking the panties.

And then he used her hair to push her down on to the floor and pulled her face up between his legs. Reena got on her knees and without being told started to open his pants. She was hungry, very hungry!

As his hard cock sprang out, she licked her lips, "Yummy!" and started to take it into her mouth. Raj jerked her hair and pulled her head up.

She looked up into his eyes, questioningly.

"Don't be a greedy slut, girl. Lick it first, slow and nice." She nodded with a smile and started to lick his thick shaft with her flat tongue, slowly from the base of his shaft to the wet tip oozing with pre-cum.

She licked the clear, creamy pre-cum slowly and swallowed it with eagerness. She looked up at him and he nodded, she smiled and opened her mouth wide, taking his throbbing, bulbous cockhead in her eager, hot mouth.

Raj pushed his fingers deep into her soft, silken locks and started fucking her hot, wet mouth in and out. She moaned and groaned as he made his strokes harder and longer, the bulbous cockhead pushing into her throat.

She gagged and choked but continued to suck, surrendering to his abuse of her gorgeous face, becoming his slut.

As she got more and more excited she started to take his cock much deeper into her throat, but before she could make him cum, Raj picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She stopped him as he started to get on top of her.

Reena took off her nightie. As she laid the panties aside they were soaked right through. Then she opened her legs and looked at Raj, "Take me, Raj. Now. Use my body as only you can!" Raj had shed his own clothes as she disrobed and now he mounted her immediately.

As he started to slide his thick cock up into her wet, dripping cunt she felt the stretching pressure on her delicate, soft lips and moaned loudly. Raj grabbed her shoulders passing his arms under her body and held her in place with a firm grip as he started to pump her wet, tight cunt in and out.

Reena felt the thick shaft taking her and bucked her hips in automatic reaction trying to take him in deeper and deeper. Her moans turned to screams as he increased the force of his trusts and his bulbous cockhead jammed deep into her cunt.

The slapping of his muscular thighs against her soft, smooth thighs created a rhythmic sound that filled the room. Raj leaned down on her and his manly, wide chest started to grind on her firm, soft breasts, crushing her soft, delicate body under his strong frame.

Reena could feel her whole body charged with passion and desire as if she were on fire. Raj started to suck her soft neck, and that made her moan even louder as she felt the electric currents pass down her body. Raj's heavy, strong body pressed down on her, forcing her thighs wider, so wide that her pussy lips were pulled open, making her small, soft pussy even more vulnerable for each new assault of his hard, brutal cock as it ripped into her.

"Oh Raj! Oh, God! Yes, yes, don't stop! Please don't stop!" Reena's moans and gasps were continue as Raj slammed his massive cock deeper and deeper into her helpless little pussy with each forceful thrust.

"Oh, Raj. Please, let me cum. I want to cum. Please? Harder, harder!"

Raj bit her soft neck, making his mark on her beautiful body, as he continued to use her relentlessly.

Suddenly Reena screamed loudly, "Aaaaaaaaaaah, god!" as she felt her body explode in a huge, sudden orgasm. She bucked her hips against him, trying to keep him inside, the orgasm continued as he kept thrusting her hard and deep.

Raj whispered in her ear, "Yes, that's it, slut. Cum for me! Feel my cock ripping you apart, using you, you are my slut now, my personal slut!" And he punctuated his words with hard, ruthless thrusts that nailed her body to the bed.

He pulled out of her hammered pussy and turned her around, positioning her on her hands and knees. Then taking her hands he made her grab the metal bars of the headboard.

She looked so gorgeous there, bent over with her legs and hands open, her fair, naked body glistening with sweat from being fucked so hard and she looked back at his face, then at his hard cock that was soaked in her juices, dripping...

His hand landed on her bare ass with a resounding slap, catching her by surprise.

"Ouch!"

He slapped her again, this time with a command, "Open your legs, slut!"

She obeyed without protest and eagerly.

He grabbed her shapely, slim waist and drove his hard, thick cock deep into her wet cunt with a forceful thrust that rammed her whole body forward almost ramming her head into the wall. She took a stronger grip on the headrest bars and prepared herself for the oncoming thrusts. She knew she was going to be pounded without mercy!

And she was not disappointed. Grabbing her hips in his strong hands, Raj started to pound her hot, tight cunt roughly. Every time he entered her deeper and every time she groaned louder than before but pushed back trying to take him in deeper still.

Her whole body felt like it was charged with electricity and the massive cock pounding her was taking charge, making her his slut with each thrust that invaded her body so incredibly deep.

The pounding continued for several minutes and Reena came twice during this, both orgasms so hard and intense that her vision and thinking clouded and she felt like she was floating in mid-air like a feather.

Reena was getting to understand with each thrust why Nitu had surrendered herself to this studly man. Even the last lover she had had, her driver, could never fuck her for half that long. This man knew what she needed, and he was the only one who could give it to her. She would do anything to keep him in her life. He was her sex god from now on!

Taking a firm grip on her soft hair he pulled her head up as he jammed his cock deep into her wet, hot pussy, slamming her tight, firm ass with his muscular thighs. She whimpered and moaned as he kept using her for his pleasure, hard, rough and completely brutal.

Suddenly he pulled out of her pussy and using her hair, slammed her down on her back on the bed. As his cock explodes into a liquid explosion he aimed it at her face, painting her beautiful oval face with his hot, creamy cum. She opened her mouth and tried to get as much as possible in but it spread on her cheeks and forehead, and some on her chin that started to dribble down her neck.

Another spurt and this time it landed on her chest, soaking her tits, coating her nipples in the creamy, sticky, hot cum.

He showered her in his cum like a master marking his territory, declaring her his property. She revelled in it, enjoying the warmth of his seed on her bare skin, basking in the glow of having been used completely and thoroughly.

He took her dark, silken hair in his grip and jerked it once. She looked up into his eyes, "Clean me, bitch!" He ordered as he lay back and opened his legs, his cumsoaked cock standing half-erect and dripping sticky fluids down on his balls.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, my Master!", Reena got up.

And the beautiful, gorgeous trophy wife of one of the richest men in the state, the famous socialite, the heartthrob of countless men, and envy of the women, Reena Mittal, got down on her knees and started licking his cock like an obedient, pet bitch, her tongue working slowly and carefully, licking all his cum from the sex god's thick shaft and carefully swallowing it without wasting a drop.

She licked his cock clean and then moved lower to his balls, then to his thighs, making sure there was not a single drop of cum left on his body.

A few minutes after that he left with the car and she went into the shower with a huge smile on her face.

********************* ******************** *******************

Raj had decided that the best time to return the car would be when Mr. Mittal would have already left for office so he drove up around 11.00 AM. He had planned not to insist on seeing Mrs. Mittal but just leave the car and tell whoever was there to tell her that it was back.

But to his surprise, the doorman who took the keys told him that Mrs. Mittal wanted to see him and had left word that he was to be shown in when he arrived.

He went in and was received by a young lady of about 22 years, a very striking, beautiful lady who underwent his personal scrutiny as soon as he saw her. She introduced herself as Sonia and that she was Mrs. Reena Mittal's social secretary.

She asked him to follow her to her bedroom, and he could not have asked for anything better. This girl was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a collar but it was evident in those boring and almost drab clothes that she had a killer figure. When she had received him he had been impressed by her lovely, full breasts and as he followed her up the stairs he was admiring her well-proportioned, perfectly-rounded, tight looking butt.

"Ma'am, Mr. Raj for you." She said as she opened her the door to Reena's bedroom and moved aside to let him pass her into the room.

He entered the room and as he passed her was aware of a feminine perfume, nothing very exotic but still charming.

Reena was perched on a table, reaching a newspaper which she put aside and looked up, "Oh, hello. Sonia?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"That press release for this afternoon, are you working on it?"

"Yes, Ma'am. It's finished. I'll bring it for your review when you are...free."

"Ok." Reena dismissed her with her eyes and nodded for Raj to come closer.

Reena was wearing a very short blue minidress that ended on her mid-thighs. It had 2 thin straps that crossed on her back leaving most of her back bare. Even though it was not as deep cut as the cocktail gown of the last night it was still pretty daring for something that will be seen by her staff. It showed a very liberal amount of cleavage and from the way it draped around her firm, full breasts she was not wearing any bra under it.

She had also decided not to wear any panties this morning, as he found out soon.

As soon as the door closed behind Sonia, Raj stepped forward and leaned down to kiss Reena on the lips. His right hand slid between her legs and under her short dress to cup her smooth, bare pussy.

Reena opened her mouth to accept his hot, hungry tongue into her mouth and let him explore her freely and enjoyed being kissed like only a real man could kiss a woman. His fingers started playing with her pussy and she gasped as she felt his middle finger enter her. She was already quite wet from his nearness and his thick finger penetrated deep into her lubricated cunt with a minimum of force.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "I should not be here too long." He said continuing to finger her pussy in and out.

She opened her closed eyes and nodded, "Yes, you are right, not too long." And bit her lip to keep from moaning as his expert finger did things to her that drove her crazy.

Presently Reena pushed Raj onto the couch and straddled his lap, opening her legs very wide. She lifted her already hiked up short dress and bared her smooth shaved pussy for him.

She looked into his eyes, "Enter me, Raj." She almost begged.

He unzipped his pants and his cock came out erect like a flagpole. She quickly lowered herself on it, impaling her wet, oozing pussy on his massive manhood. She bit her lip hard to keep from screaming as his bulbous cockhead entered too deep with her whole weight working on it.

She started moving up and down, fucking herself on his huge, hard cock, her soft, full breasts bouncing in his face as he grabbed her tight, bare ass cheeks and kneaded them as he fucked her.

She bent down on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Did you see that girl?"

"Sonia?" He kept pumping her wet cunt as they talked.

"Yes. Can you make her your slut?"

"I think so." He bucked his hips and jammed his swollen cockhead up into her tight cunt, "Why?"

"Ouch!", she groaned but continued to bounce on his lap, "She's been with me 4 years. She's 24. Her last boyfriend was 2 years ago. I suspect...mmmmm mmmmmm" His cock slammed in hard and she forgot what she was saying.

"Can I cum please, sir?" she looked into his eyes beseechingly and he nodded.

Her body jerked violently on his lap, her hot cum soaking his solid, thick shaft. Strong convulsions rocked her slim frame as she tried to keep her rhythm, taking him deep in her cunt while her pussy drenched his shaft in her cum.

As her orgasm subsided she continued "I think her last sex was also 2 years ago. I want you to make her your slut, teach her how to enjoy life as you have taught me."

He nodded, "She's a hot piece. I'd love to fuck her."

She nodded, "I will send her to your shop to pick up a dress for me. I don't want her to come out without your cum in her belly." Then added, "Please cum in me. Please my master! Cum in my slutty cunt, please?"

"Okay, I can do that." Raj said and leaning down grabbed her soft breast in his mouth, sucking it and biting it through the thin fabric of her minidress. She bit her lip, almost making it bleed as his teeth clamped around her erect nipple. He exploded inside her, his hot, creamy load filling her cunt as he thrust into her savagely.

And that triggered another orgasm for her and she felt like she'd pass out from the sheer ecstasy of it!

He was about to zip up his pants when she stopped him and got down between his legs on the floor, on her knees. She took his cumdrenched cock in her lips and quickly sucked him clean swallowing all his cum and hers mixed with it.

She was standing in the centre of the room, wiping the last of his cum from her lips with her finger and pushing it into her mouth with a kittenish smile on her face as he closed the door behind him.

End of part 3.

***************** ******************

12