Ladislav's Search for Venues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at it in a meditative way, Tatiana waited for something to come out. After a full minute, she finally picked it up again with two fingers and wrapped them tightly around the middle of his shaft so that the top half of his penis drooped down over her fingers. It looked as if she was choking it. Nothing happened.

After a short wait she called out, "Don't freak out, I'm just going to imagine it's a tube of... something... a tube of oil paint we'll say. I guess that's appropriate. It's probably more like a cow's udder though," she laughed nervously and then finally gripped the entire thing with her hand and squeezed his penis firmly while steadily pulling upward. Tatiana exclaimed, "Success!" as more pre-cum began to ooze out liberally.

At the same moment, Ladislav silently lost his balance and fell. He wriggled on the ground trying not to yell from all of the pain in his wrists. He scrambled under the porch and then after a minute of wincing and rolling around, he finally got up. Ladislav didn't want his sister or father to find out that he had fallen from that particular window at that particular moment.

*******************

The true parts:

I have had my father pose for me nude on multiple occasions, and although he is more freewheelin' than the character Arto, I never gave his member a squeeze. We did pose nude together a couple times, with a timer on my camera, which was pretty interesting. In fact, I would basically use art as a reason to be in nude situations with my dad and my brother.

12