Lady & The Tramp Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme tells her sub what he missed. A night of bondage.
1k words
4.11
19.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the revs... "mmmmm, I like a man on a bike"... I felt a quiver of lust.

It had been so long since we had played. And our last play ended so badly... all those emotions, such chaos.. (Some things are not your concern, my darling young man, how I felt for you.) You were worried so, for all the others. It is not your concern, not for you to worry about. I am your Domme.

All you have to do, is be here for me. You, are here for my pleasure, and your pleasure, is gained from my sighs and my smile. And you do make me smile.

I had planned what I wanted to do with you... I would be dressed in a skin tight black full body suit, zipper at my crotch. My corset, pulled tight, my hour-glass figure shown to its best, my waist and butt, framed to perfection. Long legs, finished with a set of mean stilettos.

My night was planned: you would be naked, on your knees, head bowed. As I walked around you, my 5 inch heels clicking a tattoo on the dungeon floor, my crop, tapping on my thigh, I would watched your breathing, as I pondered over your bent body, admiring your thighs, your strong back. Smiling at the unique quirks that make your body unique.... Knowing that for the next few hours , you were mine.

I'd start the night with a light flogging, just to get your attention to the task at hand. Facing the pole, tied with rope, not tight, not too loose. A light bit of bondage, to remind you who was really in charge. The floggers giving a thud thud thud on your back, I watch, as you start to relax into the rhythm. Then I give a few sharp shots with a leather slapper, as I long to hear you gasp in pain.

I want to take us both on a journey around your body. So I place pegs on your nipples, and flick them with my finger, and watch your face closely... I see you stiffen the muscles slightly around your mouth. I am pleased.

I trace a line with the hard edge of the crop, around your nipple, then down your belly, down to your thighs, I deliberately avoid your penis, which I notice has a bead of pre-cum glistening. I flick the crop on your testicles, and you pull back in pain. But your penis ... tells a different story, and it raises in appreciation.

I press my body onto yours. I feel your heat, I smell your scent. My hands reach around and caress your chest, I gently remove, the pegs from your nipples, one... gasp....two... gasp, I swing around, and suck your nipples whilst they are red and engorged. Right now, I no longer care how you feel, I am a vampire for your body.

Now I want you on the floor. The pole behind you. Kneeling before me. I take the cord I have sorted, and I run it through my hands.

I tie your testicles, an elaborate tie, that I find I get myself involved with. I want it just so, even, each testicle isolated, nice and tidy, and I tie a little bow, that pleases me.

Then I take another cord, and tie a loop around your penis, and testicles, and take the cord behind you and pass it around the pole behind you. I bring the cord back between your legs, and hold it tight in my hand.

I like the feel of the power I have in my hand.

I resist the urge to pull... not yet, I giggle to myself.

I run my hands down my body and feel my heat, I slowly open the zip between my legs, exposing my cunt. I touch the wetness.

I move forward and force your mouth onto my cunt. You lick me gently, then with increasing intensity as you smell my lust.

I move back, away from your tongue. You give a little whimper, and crawl towards me. I tighten the grip on the cord in my hand, and pull.

You cry out in pain, and I offer you my cunt again, you suck greedily.

I pull on the cord again, but this time I keep it tight, as you increase the pleasuring on my vagina. As you pull towards me the cord pulls tighter and tighter on your testicles.

I direct you to my clit, and with my right hand, I flick the crop along your body. Hitting you at that sweet spot between your bottom and your thigh.

I'm panting now, and you lick and suck as I crop you faster, pulling harder on the cord on your testicles. I close my eyes and start to drift in pleasure.

I want to cum.

But I want your cock inside me. I let go my grip, and order you on the floor on your back, your penis is how I like it. Hard.

I mount you, gently, and adjust your cock in my cunt. And I start fucking you, slowly, feeling your length, feeling your breadth, deeply I lower myself onto you, using you, enjoying you.

I remember the cord in my hand attached to your testicles, and pull slightly, increasing your pain, but swelling your cock, I increase my pace.

I look in your eyes, I see your pleasure, I see your pain, I see you yearning to be of service to me and I am pleased.

As I cum, I release so much, so much tension, so many thoughts, all come together at this one moment. And I fall on top of you... sighing, quivering, breathing heavy, with a giggling laughter, gathering deeply and uncontrollably.

I am pleased with you.

I release you from the cord. And caress your testicles, running my hand along your penis. And up along your body.

And I kiss you.

I would like you to stay, and serve me cognac, and chocolates... but that will be for another day.

I order you to put on your clothes and leave.

You have pleased your Mistress today.