Lady Boss and his way with women

Story Info
Rape of victims.
5.6k words
4
195.2k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called himself the Lady Lady Boss, and for good reason. His greatest joy in life was having his way with women -- whatever he wanted, however he wanted it -- and he didn't take "no" for an answer. He was a stocky, portly man, about 5'10", 220 pounds, with short, curly brown hair and dark brown eyes that could stare a hole in you. You could feel yourself being undressed and violated when he looked at you, sizing you up. It was a busy Saturday afternoon in the local shopping mall. Lady Boss sat quietly in the mall food court, munching his gyro and sipping a coke. The food court was an excellent place to scope out potential targets, and the place was just *swimming* in exquisite pussy this day. One after one, he considered the possibilities:

'Fine Fuck bitch,' he thought, examining a luscious redhead with alabaster skin and long legs. The redhead's male partner walked up and greeted her. 'Ooops. Not that one.' He continued to scan.

'What's this?' His attention was grabbed by a plump but curvy young blonde dressed like a student. 'Nice!' he thought, examining the blonde's ample bottom. 'That is SO spankable!' When the blonde's girlfriends appeared, he turned his attentions elsewhere.

'Damn, it's getting late,' he thought. It would be getting dark soon, and time was growing short. 'Something workable had better show up soon.' Just then, a cute girl with curly black hair walked by. 'Damn!' Lady Boss's cock immediately stiffened to a rock hardness. She was hot! He figured her to be around 5' 6" or 7", about 120 pounds. She didn't look like the type that carried a gun or knew Karate, and she appeared to be alone. She walked over to the sandwich shop and ordered. A moment later she collected her food, walked over to a table across from Lady Boss's, and sat down with her side exposed to him. Lady Boss stared with his blank expression, the tent in his pants almost certainly obvious by now. He traced the curves of her delicious figure, intently observing her body language and gauging her suitability as a target. After a minute or two, she caught Lady Boss out of the corner of her eye, quickly looked at him and just as quickly looked away. She tried to hide her discomfort at being sized up, but Lady Boss was skilled at detecting this kind of reaction. 'GOOD!' he thought. 'I won't have to follow this one around. I already know. She's mine!'

The dark haired beauty hurriedly finished her meal, stood, and collected her packages. This one had been shopping and was most likely on her way home by now. Lady Boss pulled the cell phone from his pocket and punched a couple of buttons.

* * * *

Lady Boss's partner in crime, Jack was parked in the north mall lot, waiting for Lady Boss to ring. It was coming up on the hour and almost time for Lady Boss to check in when the phone rang. Jack picked up the handset.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Bitch is on the move!" Lady Boss replied. "Get the car cranked up."

"Ok." Jack hung up the phone and started the engine. He backed out of the parking space and began to crawl through the rows of parked cars, waiting for Lady Boss's signal.

Lady Boss and Jack worked as a team. They took turns sizing up and following the targets. The one who did the sizing up ultimately got to have his way with the target. The other guy had to follow the target home and stake out her place just long enough to make sure that she was alone. It was a good system, they thought. Always changing rapists and using two guys to do the job probably reduced their chances of being discovered. They always stole a different car to use for each job, attaching fake plates to it so as not to be traced if the car was spotted, and dumping the car after the job was finished. Today was Jack's turn to follow, Lady Boss's turn to rape.

* * * *

Lady Boss followed the dark haired beauty carefully through the mall. He could tell by her quick gait that she was indeed finished in the mall and on her way out. She rounded the corner and headed for the east parking lot. Lady Boss whipped out the phone and dialed. He heard one ring, then Jack's voice.

"Yeah."

"She's headed east. Knee length red dress and red pumps. Short curly black hair. About 5'6", 120 pounds. She's carrying a couple of large Macy's bags and walking at a fairly fast clip."

"On my way," Jack replied.

Jack swung the car towards the east parking lot, speeding up once he got on the main drag. He quickly made his way to the east lot and pointed the car towards the east mall entrance, slowing down to look for a female that fit the description. There she was, stepping off of the curb and heading for her car, wherever it happened to be parked. "Now that's a mean piece of ass!" Jack exclaimed. All Jack now had to do was follow her home and stake out her place for a while. Not the fun part of the job but one that he had done a half dozen times before. Jack and Lady Boss had collectively raped 11 women to date.

* * * *

It was Sunday morning. Lady Boss sat on his couch watching a porno video and stroking his thick erection when the phone rang. It was Jack. Lady Boss listened for a moment, smiled, then grabbed a note pad and jotted down an address. "Sounds good. Thanks, Jack. I'll see you when you bring the car."

* * * *

On Monday afternoon, Lady Boss walked into his bedroom and opened the special drawer that held his selection of stolen uniforms. He selected the brown UPS uniform; he would be a package delivery man today. He put on the uniform and collected a pair handcuffs, a mask, a pair of latex exam gloves, and a handful of condoms and strategically stuffed the various objects into specific pockets of the uniform. He put on his brown UPS baseball cap, grabbed his car keys, picked up the fake package that he used for the delivery ruse and headed for the garage, where the current stolen car was now parked.

On the way to his victim's home, Lady Boss rubbed his erection through the brown shorts of the UPS uniform, thinking about the exquisite dark haired creature that he had seen just a couple of days before. 'What a sweet piece of pussy!' he thought. 'This is gonna be good!' Turning onto the Fuck bitch's street, he slowed down and took a careful look at her house as he drove by. She still appeared to be the only one at home. He drove a couple of houses down the block and parked on the opposite side of the street. Looking around it appeared that no one was outside, so he put on the latex gloves, grabbed the fake package, got out of the car and began walking towards the Fuck bitch's house. When he got onto the Fuck bitch's front porch he quickly took the mask out of his pocket and put it on. The mask was one of those affairs that cover only the eyes and nose. It had a thin elastic strap that was almost invisible in his dark brown hair. He pulled down the bill of his UPS cap and looked down at the package that he was holding so that the mask would be hidden from view. Ringing the door bell, he started pretending to write on the surface of the package.

The unsuspecting beauty was typing away on her computer when the doorbell rang. 'Who's that?' she thought, wondering who would be calling on her just now. She had not been expecting anyone. 'Probably a solicitor,' she thought. Looking through the fisheye peephole in the door she saw an UPS man holding a package. 'Wow! Who's sending me a package?' she wondered. Without further thought, she slid back the dead bolt and opened the door. That was a mistake that she should never have made!

When the door opened, Lady Boss tossed the package into the house and pushed his way inside. He closed and bolted the door behind him and whipped out the handcuffs. By the time Fuck bitch saw the handcuffs and mask, her adrenaline had kicked in. She turned and began to run down the entryway hall towards the living room, but Lady Boss reacted faster than she did, grabbing her by the waist of her jeans and managing to close the cuffs around one of her wrists. She struggled to get away and fell to the floor. Lady Boss took this opportunity to pin her arms behind her back and close the cuffs around the remaining wrist. "ON YOUR FEET, FUCK BITCH!" he barked, grabbing her by the arms and pulling her up off of the floor. "Were gonna go to the BEDROOM, BITCH!"

Fuck bitch's breathing was hard and labored. Gut wrenching fear engulfed her. "Please! Please don't!" she whimpered. The tears rolled down her face as she struggled to get on her feet.

"MOVE!" barked the rapist, as he began pushing her down the hall. "Move or I'll slam you hard! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he barked like a Marine drill sergeant.

"Oh...ok...OK," Fuck bitch replied, terrified that she would be beaten if she didn't obey.

"You mean 'YES SIR,' BITCH!" Lady Boss barked. The gloved palm of his hand came down hard against her denim covered ass in a muffled smack!

"YES SIR!" she obediently replied as she began to walk, without resistance, towards her bedroom.

Lady Boss guided the Fuck bitch into the bedroom and pushed her, face down, onto the bed. Grabbing a king size pillow off of the bed, he removed the pillow case, folded it into a blindfold and tied it around her eyes, making sure that she couldn't see out of the gap at the bottom of the blindfold. He removed his mask and stuffed it in his pocket. "Let's see what we got here," he said as he flipped the Fuck bitch over onto her back and began unbuckling the belt on her jeans. Fuck bitch's chest heaved. She was paralyzed with fear. Lady Boss unsnapped her jeans and opened the zipper. Grabbing her pants and panties, he yanked them down to just above her thighs in one, hard pull. He could smell the pungent aroma of her sex. Immediately he kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his shorts, and let them drop to the floor.

His cock was bone hard now. He reached into the pocket of his shirt and retrieved a condom. Tearing open the package, he squeezed the nipple at the end of the condom, placed it against his hard glans, and rolled the rubber the full length of his organ. Grabbing the Fuck bitch by both ankles, Lady Boss hoisted her legs over one shoulder, pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and began roughly probing her exposed vagina with a couple of fingers.

"Oh God!" whimpered the Fuck bitch, sobbing.

"Dry," Lady Boss said, retracting the fingers and moistening them with saliva, only to shove them back into Fuck bitch's cunt, this time with greater ease, and deeper. "NICE!" he exclaimed.

He retracted the fingers again and applied a large amount of saliva to the head of his stiff cock. Spreading the folds of her helpless pussy open with his thumbs, he shoved the entire length of his rigid organ deep into the most personal and private place in her body. 'Who needs permission,' he thought as he chuckled in delight. Grinding his loins hard against her violated sex, he brought the open palm of his hand down hard against her bare ass, saying "THIS IS MINE, BITCH!"

And now the fucking began...

At first his thrusts were slow, long and deep. He savored every luscious inch as he watched Fuck bitch's head jerk from side to side and listened to her grunts and whimpers.

"Oh God, PLEASE!" Her voice was beginning to shake heavily. The sides of the blindfold were damp with tears.

"SHUT UP!" he barked, bringing his palm against her bare ass in another hard SMACK!

Lady Boss began to thrust harder! He could see that the lips of Fuck bitchs vulva were turning a deep wine red, despite her terror and distress, and she was definitely getting wetter! This was nice! It felt SOOOO GOOD!!! Holding both her legs in one arm, he pushed off her slippers, tossing them to the floor. Still plowing into her, he grabbed her jeans and pulled them the rest of the way off of her luscious legs, but her rolled up panties still clung to her thighs, just below the knees. He grabbed them and pulled them over her feet and off. Pressing the crotch against his face he blissfully inhaled, his free hand grasping one of Fuck bitch's ankles while his loins slapped rhythmically against her wet sex.

Fuck bitch's pussy was burning!...and tingling! It hurt but it was oddly erotic. She could feel the shaft of her tormentor's cock tugging against the flesh of her labia and clit, over and over and over! Her sense of dread and panic were intense. She could smell this man's sweat and feel his heft pounding into her sex, sending shock waves through her belly! She could hear his hissing breath, his filthy grunts and moans. She wanted to cry out but she dare not make a sound lest he strike her again, or worse. There was nothing she could do but lay there and take the rape...and hope that this awful man didn't get any rougher with her. It seemed to go on for hours. How long would he rape her? When would he let her go? How would she go for help? Would he come back for more? Her head swam with fear and confusion while her pussy drooled!

Lady Boss took another deep whiff of Fuck bitchs fragrant panty crotch. The stimulation was more that he could take and, grabbing both of Fuck bitchs ankles, he got up on his tip toes, shoved Fuck bitch's legs back wide and high, and began pounding into her rape hole as hard and as deep and as fast as he could manage!!! The room filled with the sound of slapping sex! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Lady Boss's grunts and moans grew louder and more frequent. He became a wild, out of control rape animal! "RAPE!" he shouted! "RAPE!" ...SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!...

Every time Lady Boss shouted "RAPE!" cold shivers ran through Fuck bitch's body, emanating from her pussy, radiating through her belly and tits, and spreading up into her neck. She began to sweat profusely. Then something seemingly impossible began to happen; Fuck bitch could feel the unmistakable beginnings of an orgasm starting to build! Her head was screaming 'NOOOOOO!!!!' but her body was screaming 'CUM!!! CUM!!! CUM!!!' This terrible man had not only MADE her pussy wet but he was going to MAKE her CUM!!! The muscles in her vagina began to clamp around Lady Boss's cock, and wave after intense wave of orgasm swept thought her!!! Fuck bitch screamed with an awful mixture of physical pleasure and emotional torment! "GOD!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!..." Her humiliation was total. She had lost everything that had been hers. There was nothing left. It all belonged to this hideous monster of a man now.

Fuck bitch's screams pushed Lady Boss right over the edge, causing his loins to explode in squirting spasms of semen!!! "AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" he screamed! "UNGH!! UNGH!! OOOOOOH! OHHH! NGHH!..." He could feel the streams of hot cum filling the sheath of latex surrounding his shaft. His grasp tightened around Fuck bitchs ankles as he pounded into her wet, swollen, helpless rape flesh. It was a nice, long, very long orgasm, the likes of which he had not experienced with any of the other bitches that he had violated. There was something special about this bitch! Finished with his orgasm, Lady Boss yanked his cum filled condom out of Fuck bitch's ravished cunt and pitched her by the legs over onto her side. "STAY THERE, BITCH!" he barked, applying a hard SMACK to her already red ass.

Yes indeed, this little dark headed Fuck bitch was something special!...

* * * *

...It was a nice, long, very long orgasm, the likes of which he had not experienced with any of the other bitches that he had violated. There was something special about this bitch! Finished with his orgasm, Lady Boss yanked his cum filled condom out of Fuck bitch's ravished cunt and pitched her by the legs over onto her side. "STAY THERE, BITCH!" he barked, applying a hard SMACK to her already red ass.

Yes indeed, this little dark headed Fuck bitch was something special! Very special! So special in fact that Lady Boss raped her five more times that evening, savoring every delicious thrust and spank! He called her a slut! He called her a whore! He called her a cunt and a Fuck bitch! He used her asshole and mouth as well as her cunt! By the time he had finished rape number six, all Fuck bitch could do was just lie there limp and catch her breath. She was too exhausted to beg or plead; too exhausted to even think. Her mind was numb but her pussy was sore and sopping wet! Her ass was sore. Her jaw was sore for being jammed open with thick cock. She just lie there sobbing and gasping.

Lady Boss carefully placed the last used condom into the zip-lock baggie that he always carried to a rape, making sure that no semen spilled, and stuffed it back into his shorts pocket. No evidence. Leave no evidence. He supposed that the cops might find a hair or two but that was too much of a hassle for him to deal with. If they didn't get any DNA the evidence would only be circumstantial anyway. Bitch hadn't scratched him, so he didn't need to worry about cleaning out her fingernails. All he had to do was trash the phones, retrieve his cuffs and get the hell out of Dodge. He really hated to leave this one. She was absolutely perfect! A rapin' like this only came once in a lifetime, but it was over and time for him to go, never to return. Ah, but he would always remember THIS one!

Lady Boss threw on his uniform and ran through the house, checking for telephones. He found only the one in the bedroom and the one in the living room, ripping the wires right out of their modular wall sockets. For good measure he removed the coiled handset cables and used them to tie Fuck bitch's wrists and ankles together. Finally, he took out his key case, fingered a key out of it and retrieved his handcuffs from Fuck bitch's wrists. Then he spoke:

"I'm only gonna say this once, BITCH!" he growled. "You don't move! You don't look! You don't even breathe! You just stay right there until you wake up tomorrow morning or I swear I'll rape you again! And I won't be so tender next time! You got that, BITCH?"

"Yes sir." Her reply was soft and weak, but it was convincing enough to satisfy him that it would be safe to leave now.

Lady Boss made his way to the front door, picked up his fake package, and let himself out.

* * * *

Jack had been sitting in his own car, parked at the end of the street, waiting for Lady Boss to leave for about two and a half hours now. His patients was beginning to wear thin. That was the problem to begin with: He was getting really tired of doing so much work and only getting to dip his wick just half of the times. He knew that Lady Boss had to endure the same frustration, but that gave him no comfort. He also knew that he should stick to the program he and Lady Boss had established, for safety's sake, but dammit, he couldn't take it any longer. Especially not THIS time. The little curly headed piece of ass he had seen in the mall parking lot was just too damn good to let go, so tonight he would wait for Lady Boss to leave and quickly slip in behind him.

Jack was dressed in the HPD patrolman's uniform that he had bought on the local black market. It cost him a pretty penny, but it fit perfectly and it was a sure ticket into any woman's house! He liked the way it looked on him and sometimes he would just zip open the fly and keep the uniform on while he did a bitch. Playing a cop seemed the perfect approach to exploiting this particular situation. It would work just fine.

Jack looked down to check his wrist watch. When he looked back up, there was Lady Boss, dressed like an UPS guy, carrying a package OUT of this woman's house and over to the stolen car. Jack's adrenaline began to flow! This would be the first time that he would rape behind another rapist, and the thought of it made his cock begin to swell. He waited intently until Lady Boss's car had cleared the corner at the opposite end of the street, then he popped out of his car and made his way towards the woman's house...

* * * *

12