Lady Darkness' Toilet

Story Info
New Bathroom Fittings, continued.
2.6k words
4.27
121.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had gone, the smell of her fart hung around my face for a while; and that, together with her piss all over it, made my cock get harder than ever. There are pools of her piss between my legs and at my sides.

At least she has told me why I am here. I am her new toilet. And strangely I like it. I never knew that I would enjoy this.

I'm not frightened anymore. She is not going to hurt me.

I'm not worried anymore about how I got here. I just hope that she is going to feed me and give me something to drink.

I wonder how long it will be before she comes back. She is not mad. She is an erotic genius. She is enlightened. She is enlightening me.

I want her to come back soon, but I think she won't. She won't come back until she needs to use the toilet again. I assume that it is morning, so she must be going to have breakfast. I hope she drinks lots of coffee with it.

Two hours pass. I guess that it's two hours, but I don't really know. There's no clock in here; just these white walls and the white bathroom suite and me.

Then I hear footsteps. It's the same clacking sound that her black stilettos made earlier. The door opens and she enters. She's dressed now, if you can call it that. She's wearing black stockings. They're ripped. She also has on black split crotch panties. She has no bra on though, and those big, heavy tits of hers swing as she walks. Her jet black hair is tied back tightly, giving her a stern look.

My cock starts to harden. This time I'm glad. I want her to know I like what she's doing to me. I think, though, that she knows already.

'Pleased to see me again?' she says.

I can't deny it,' I reply, trying to nod in the direction of my cock.

She is holding a cigarette and she takes a drag as she squats down over me. She looks down at me and her pussy is about six inches above my face. She smiles and she reaches between her legs and with her fingers she opens her pussy. She has a very nice pussy with soft, large lips that stick out. She continues to look down at me and she takes another pull on her cigarette.

How old do you think I am?' she asks.

I don't know,' I say, 'forty five maybe?'

'Flatterer,' she says, 'I'm fifty one. But I don't look it, do I?'

'No you don't,' I tell her.

'You know,' she continues, 'ever since I turned fifty, I find I have to visit the bathroom more often.'

'I see,' I say.

'It's very enjoyable, especially with my new toilet.'

I smile.

'You don't have to open your mouth, if you don't want to. It will excite me just as much to piss over your face.'

Without my really thinking about it, my mouth opens; perhaps of its own volition.

She smiles.

'I thought you might open it. I assure you, my piss tastes very good. I often drink it myself. I'm careful with my diet, but I did drink coffee with breakfast this morning and that makes it a little acid sometimes.'

She pulls her pussy lips open even further and I can see the round bud of her clitoris. It looks very swollen. Then she moves one of her fingers over her pussy and lets it rest just below her clitoris.

'That's my pee hole,' she tells me.

Then she moves it away again.

Her pussy glistens and I see its lips and the soft flesh between them move slightly; forward a twitch and then back again. She is pushing. She is going to pee. I am tempted to close my eyes, but I keep them open.

Then her piss comes. First a little jet that sprinkles over my lips and on my chin. A few tiny droplets fall into my mouth. Then her flow begins. It is strong and steady and she has a very good aim. Every bit of it goes straight into my mouth. I swallow all I can and the rest overflows from my mouth and runs over my face in all directions. It would be a nice way to drown. I see that she moves slightly every now and then, in harmony with her flow, to make sure none of it misses her target.

All the time she looks down at me, smiling.

When her piss flow subsides and then stops, she strains a couple of times and shoots out a few more little jets. They land on my face. Then she rubs her cunt vigorously with her fingers and the last drops fall down over me. I move my mouth around as much as I can to catch them.

Then she stands up and looks round at my cock. It is rock hard and throbbing. She smiles down at me again.

'Does my piss taste good?' she asks and she seems to really care about the answer.

'It does,' I say.

My champagne is a good vintage,' she says proudly, 'like me.'

And there is no doubting it; she certainly is a very alluring woman.

'You're a man who knows what pleasure is,' she tells me.

I thank her.

Then she stands over me again; though this time facing her back to me and positioned over my chest. I look at her arse cheeks. They are firm and round and strong, like the haunches of a racehorse. Given the heaviness of her tits and the gentle rolls of her stomach, she has surprisingly firm and tight arse cheeks. She is a little disproportionate, but in a way that makes her body highly desirable. Slowly her legs bend and her knees move outwards and her arse descends gradually towards my chest. She stops when her arse is about a foot above me.

'Do you know what's next?' she asks.

'I think so,' I reply.

'Good. I hope you like it as much as I do.'

She reaches round and takes each of her cheeks in her hands. I admire the well manicured fingers as they stretch over the firm flesh. She pulls her cheeks apart and the crevice between them is exposed, and at its middle her sphincter is a tight knot of angry pinkish red, with a shadowy hue of brown about it.

I hear no sounds of straining and see no movement. She is perfectly still and the room is silent. She is taking her time. I am not sure how I feel about what is going to happen. Neither is my cock. It has softened since she pissed into my mouth, but remains half hard. Like me, it is waiting to see.

We wait. Evidently, she is not in a hurry. She is smoking again. It would not seem odd if she began to read a magazine too; but she does not have a hand free to hold it. Her hands are busy holding her arse open. She is quite relaxed, like any woman who has the leisure to take time over her toilet.

Then she lowers her arse another inch towards me.

There is a low and soft hiss. It is a fart. It continues to whistle, barely audibly, for a few seconds. I watch to see if there is any movement. Did her arsehole minutely open and close again to allow that little rush of deliciously malodorous air to escape? I am unable to discern. I wish her fart was visible. I wonder what colour it would be if it was.

Then another fart rasps out, followed by another and another. They sound like a salute. She sighs deeply with contentment and satisfaction.

Then it comes. Her sphincter slowly opens and a dark brown orb appears just inside it. Still she does not push or strain, content to allow it to squeeze its own way out slowly. Her nugget slowly eases out. A full five inches of it hang from her arsehole and still it does not fall. Still she does not push. She just lets it slide out by itself. Her gently stretched sphincter grips it softly and it eases its way from her and into the world. Finally it stops; it must be eight inches long now and it hangs prone for a moment. It has a slight curve in it and it is thick and shiny. It looks like a dildo that has been inserted into her anus. Then it falls. I feel its soft warmth against my skin. Her sphincter slowly closes. There is a thin coating of the chocolate around it.

I look down at it and then I look up and wait for her to stand. Soon she does and she looks down at her turd on my chest.

'Doesn't that look wonderful?' she says.

Then, after admiring it for a while, she squats down again. She must have more for me. My cock is achingly hard. When she is back in the same position as before, she leans forward a little and I feel her fingers stroking my cock.

She starts to wank me steadily and her turd sits on my chest and its stink wafts up into my nostrils. It lays there a few inches beneath the arse that gave birth to it. Then she sits down on it. Its soft warmth seems to increase with her weight on it and I feel it squelch between the flesh of her arse cheeks and my chest. Then she begins to move about, using her arse cheeks to smear her shit over my chest. She grinds and slides her arse around over my chest, spreading her shit everywhere.

She stops after a while and raises herself a little and runs her hand over my chest and then smears some of her shit onto her cunt and rubs it over herself. She looks down at me and smiles.

Then she stands up and pisses a little on the shit that is coated over my chest. She lights another cigarette and stands over me, looking down. I stare up at her shit coated cunt and it looks intriguingly attractive.

'You're a good toilet,' she tells me.

'Thank you,' I reply.

'The maid will come and clean up later, 'she says, 'and this evening I'm having a little party. A few of my girlfriends are coming over. You will be busy.'

With that she turns and goes and sits down on the toilet. She reaches over to the sink and takes handfuls of water and washes herself with them.

About a quarter of an hour passes, and then the maid comes in. She is a woman of sixty five or so, and not unattractive for a woman of such advanced years. She is wearing the type of clothes that one would expect a woman of her calling to wear, though they are of a better cut than the average.

She looks down at me and says

'Mistress has made a mess today.'

Nothing in the scene seems unusual to her and she takes a sponge and some soap and wets the sponge. The sponge is a real one and the soap is expensive. I can tell by its scent.

'She told me that she had a new toilet,' she says in a matter of fact way.

Then she begins to wipe me with the soap and sponge.

'Who is she; your mistress?' I ask.

She stops wiping me and looks at me and says

'She is a widow. She has a lot of money, left to her by her husband. He was much older than her and very rich. When he died, he left it all to her. He died a year ago. Ever since then she was been indulging herself in many ways. I've been with her for many years, but I didn't know what imaginative tastes she had until she began to explore them.'

'I see,' I say.

'How did she find you?' she asks.

'I'm not sure,' I say, 'I woke up this morning and I was here.'

'It's often like that,' she says.

'What is her name?' I ask.

'I'm not permitted to tell you that, sir,' she replies, 'but she told me that if you asked, I was to tell you to call her Madame Darkness.'

Then she resumes her cleaning. She cleans my chest of the coating of shit. She shows no signs of surprise or disgust. Then she washes the sponge and wipes my face with it. She must have realised that some of the splashes would have missed my mouth.

'Did she relieve herself on your cock too?' she asks.

'Yes,' I say.

'I will wash that as well, then.'

My cock is flaccid, but as she takes it by the foreskin with her fingers in order to clean it, I feel a tingle and a stirring. I think she notices. Then she wraps the sponge around my cock and begins to move it up and down over it to clean it. My cock hardens. When she is finished it is fully erect. She looks down at it and gives it a little stroke.

'That's a nice one,' she says.

I thank her.

'My husband's does not get hard like that anymore. I miss it sometimes.'

'Do you share your mistress' tastes?' I ask.

'No,' she says, 'but if I had time, I might have a little ride on you, though I don't get wet anymore. It makes it difficult. And I'm in a hurry today, preparing her party. Another time perhaps.'

She lets go of my cock.

'She told me to give you something to eat and drink. I will go and fetch it,' she says.

She gets up and leaves the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she returns, carrying a tray.

She kneels down beside me and feeds me soup with a spoon. When the soup is finished, she pours a large glass of water from a jug and holds it to my lips.

'Drink it all,' she says, 'she told me to make sure that you drink lots of water. But don't pee. She says you must save that for later.'

Then, after giving me three large glasses of water, she gets up and leaves.

A few more hours pass and it must be late afternoon. The house, if it is a house that I am in, is quiet the whole time. Then I hear the sound of voices. It is Madame and the maid, but I cannot hear what they are saying. Then I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

It is Madame.

She is wearing a black sweater with no bra underneath. I can tell as her nipples are poking out strongly against the material. She has on a short black skirt and black stockings; though not the ripped ones. She has shiny black stiletto heeled boots on too.

'Hello again,' she says, 'have you had something to eat?

'Yes,'

'Good! And did you drink some water?'

'Three glasses.'

'Excellent. Do you want to pee?'

'Yes.'

'You must wait. My guests will begin to arrive soon. We will come to see you in a couple of hours.'

'Ok.'

'Good boy. I can't wait to show them my new toilet. That's the nicest thing about having new things; showing them off to your friends.'

'Yes.'

'Would you like a little something before I go to prepare myself?'

'Yes please.'

She stands over my face and squats down with her back to me. She has no panties on. She places her arsehole against my nostrils. She strains a little and out roars a meaty fart. It sounds more squelchy than her others, but dry and strongly scented. I savour it.

Then she stands up and smiles as she sees that my cock is hard again.

'I'll be back,' she says and smiles and leaves.