Lady Denisa's Gang Banged

Story Info
Lady & black men celebrate VE day.
3.3k words
4.02
149.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers

The young black youth aged eighteen was lying on the bed while I mounted him for the third time that day. I used his cock and muscular body shamefully to bring myself off with no thought for his pleasure. Kenny was my toy boy, an aircraftsman from the base my husband commanded when he wasn't away on active duty.

I'm Lady Denisa forty-seven year old wife of Lord Henry a Group Captain in the R.A.F. Its 1945 and he's been away fighting the Nazis for three years.

I was faithful to him until a year ago when I got drunk and had a one-night stand with a young black American pilot. My lover was killed the next day but I realized I still had to get sexual release somehow. The answer was a second black youth who I broke in as my odd job man and sex toy.

I realized I was now a cuckolding slut as were all the officers wives from the base that were left alone for so long. Mary my friend was still nineteen; she only had one night's sex with her husband before he flew away. At her age she needed male company badly and so seduced a series of young aircraftsmen.

We'd just had fantastic news on the 7th of May 1945 the Nazis had surrendered. Mr Churchill the British Prime Minister had declared the next day V.E. day. (Victory in Europe day.) This wasn't the complete end of the war as the Japanese were still fighting. Thus we weren't sure when our husbands would return.

We all assumed that the full victory couldn't be far off. The whole country wouldn't be working and street parties were hastily arranged. We'd gathered all the alcohol and food we could find for our party to end parties. Unfortunately my current young lover Kenny had a stomach upset so I'd left him tucked up in bed at my house.

Even without him I had to go to the party as was expected of the senior officers wife. It started well enough with plenty of booze courtesy of the U.S.A contingent. There was dance music blaring out and it was expected of me to lead the dancing so I did. Initially I only danced with the old and infirm officers who'd not been posted to Africa with my Husband.

However as the evening wore on everybody including myself got plastered with the free drinks. Now enlisted men were demanding my attention, dancing so close I could feel their erections pushed against me. The men's hands were everywhere. In private I'd have enjoyed it but not where everyone could see.

It was after midnight now and everybody was getting sexually excited. I watched as Veronica pulled two young men into a barracks block and hung up a pre prepared sign outside. What was she up to I wondered knowing she had the loosest morals of us all?

Times had changed since our husbands had been away. Originally the base only had white personnel. The first black man I'd ever seen was the young officer I'd had the fleeting affair with. Now I'd another black aircraftsman as my toy boy. Since then there were a dozen new ethnically varied arrivals, some other black guys several Indians and some Chinese blokes from Singapore.

Oddly though every temporally estranged officers wife was committing adultery by this time, none but me had cavorted with the non-white races. Even Veronica thought this wasn't on, though she liked group sex with any males or females going. Probably it was a class thing, we'd all been debutants, girls from titled families. None would marry beneath themselves or 'Daddy''d disinherit them. However having a bit of rough on the side was a normal thing if your husband didn't find out.

I staggered down to the barracks to examine the sign Veronica had put up, it said FREE and a black cat was painted beneath it. In my inebriated state I didn't catch on to its meaning. So pushed open the door to the aircraftsmen barracks room.

I stopped dead in my tracks; to my amazement on all but one of the twenty-four beds were the other wives completely naked. Not only that each was fucking enthusiastically at least one man. Some like Veronica were accommodating three at a time, the sounds of multiple bedsprings and the smell of steamy sex was overpowering. Of course the sign meant free pussy!

Leading from each bed was a line of other randy airmen waiting their turns. Most had their hardon's out and were masturbating slowly so as not to waist any fluid before a female hole was available.

I was shocked, appalled and fascinated in the same measure. Amazingly on one bed was an officer's mothers-in-law a highborn sixty-five year old Duchess nicknamed Bessie. Despite her age she was taking her share of hard cock with the best of the women.

I couldn't believe it; this ugly woman with sagging tits and massively fat bum was fucking an eighteen-year-old good-looking guy. She was also blowing another handsome man of about twenty and all her line up of guys were in their twenties and sexy. I noted with disgust that she'd removed her set of dentures and placed them on the side table. Mind you from the rapturous look on the boys face while having his cock sucked perhaps gummy blowjobs was her speciality.

On the next bed, her nineteen-year-old daughter my friend Mary was shafting one of the cooks who was in his seventies. Another pensioner had his hard little knob being sucked hard and her whole line of admirers was over fifty. But I could see from her face this was exactly what she wanted. She was orgasming on the septuagenarian's long thin cock.

This seemed to be par for the course the younger the woman the older the guys in her line up. In contrast the older the woman was the younger her potential sexual partners although all were over eighteen. Obviously this was an inter-generational thing after all; both my adulterous lovers were thirty years younger than me at forty-eight.

However this orgy couldn't be right I had to stop this or to get out of there fast! Not that I wasn't a slut myself after all I'd cuckolded my husband by taking two black lovers. But I'd only had one youth at a time and in the privacy of my own home. Not as was happening here in mass sexuality. This was definitely not my scene I had to escape now.

I tried to stagger to the door but Veronica spat out the twenty year olds cock she was sucking just as it spewed it cum all over her face. She shouted to me, "Oh no you don't my fine lady, we don't do coloured's, we've promised them all they can fuck you!" Then she yelled to several dark skinned men by the door, "OK you guys she's all yours she can't get enough dark meat, shag her brains out!"

She was right of course I did prefer black cocks and before I could protest two huge black men persuaded me to go with them to the one spare bed. I stripped myself completely and Immediacy a massively hard black penis was jammed down my throat and a fat black man forced his twelve-inch cock right into my vagina.

This wasn't the way I was used to, with sex I was always in charge and ensured I got foreplay until I was ready. Then I mounted the mans cock and brought myself off the way I wanted to. This was the opposite; it was pure male animal lust, nothing subtle about it at all. I couldn't complain I wanted these men as much as they wanted me.

I relaxed and started to enjoy it, already I was on the point of orgasm and when it came it was the best I'd ever had! Simultaneously the big cock in my pussy spurted his black baby making fluid inside my very womb. I panicked as I remembered I hadn't been intending to fuck anyone with my young lover indisposed. Consequently I hadn't taken any birth control precautions. But it was too late now the fat black man may have already given me his baby!

In my drunken and highly aroused state I reasoned as I'd already had one virile load of black sperm up me it didn't matter how many more did the same. The fact that today was my most fertile day of the month and I'd felt myself ovulating earlier didn't mater as the damage was probably done and I'd already been impregnated.

Immediately afterwards the other black man filled my mouth with his cum then got off me. Strait after another black guy got under me and forced his black length inside my vulva. I was laying face down on him when I felt one of the Indians forcing his slim cock into my anus. Now one of the Chinese guys pushed his small rigidly hard knob into my mouth.

I'd never been double penetrated till that night now I was being triple penetrated by three different ethnically diverse males and I loved every second. This wasn't all, two other men were mauling my tits and either them or even two more guys took my hands and got me to jack their black cocks. I was in seventh heaven enjoying every extra stimulus.

Amazingly I was having sex with at least five and perhaps seven men at once, what a cuckolding slut wife I'd become! I managed to get a sight through the mass of male bodies and could see another fifteen coloured guys waiting anxiously for their turn to use my body. Wow I wanted them all; already I was constantly orgasming screaming out for more cocks, for more cum in my cunt.

I wanted these men to inject their sperm in me, to give me their babies. I needed cum from every one of the wonderful black, Asian and yellow rampant males. I challenged them to be the one to give me my baby.

After this they all wanted to ejaculate inside my pussy to give them the chance of being my baby's father. But some couldn't wait and some entered my vagina two at a time. The first occasion this hurt but I soon got used to it and demanded double rations as much as possible from then on.

Then everybody cleared the way and a nineteen-year-old Asian girl was brought to me, she was so pretty. The girl was in a silk dress split to the waist and had left some buttons open. I could see she had large cup size breasts despite her slim shapely figure she was also impeccably made up. Why hadn't any of the men taken advantage of this sexy young woman? More importantly was she going to have lesbian sex with me?

The girl was shivering as the black men removed her silk dress. She stood there in bra and silk panties I thought her the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. Her bra was removed showing me her wonderful turned up breasts.

But it was when her knickers were removed that I got a big shock. She had small balls and a long hard cock between her legs. I didn't understand this but the lovely Chinese girl spoke to me. She / He said in a falsetto voice. "Don't be scared lady, you see I'm a shemale. Men normally fuck me and I've never had sex with a woman. But if you let me I'd love to try to give you my baby. How could I refuse this gorgeous creature whatever sex she/ he was, so I played with her / his penis! She had shaved genitalia and so felt silky smooth. As I did so her / his cock grew in length until it was fully eight inches long. I opened my legs to give this boy / girl full access and she / he entered me delicately with her now fully stiff cock.

Slowly she fucked me, not like the rutting of my line of horny black fully male potential impregnators, it felt absolutely wonderful. Within seconds I was cumming and she / he kissed me deeply our tongue's entwining. This Chinese girl / boy was making tender love to me, trying to make me feel good and was succeeding beyond my wildest dreams. I'd never had such feelings before; it was if this shemale was a woman and a man fused into a completely different entity. She was a third sex entirely, one that made my body shiver and shake in delicate but constant orgasm. She had my full attention now the room full of rutting groups and my personal line of black hard cocks disappeared from my mind.

I wanted this tiny Chinese babe, wanted her to be the one to impregnate me to stay with me forever. To fuck me daily for the rest of our lives I was instantly in love with this male / female. She was telling me she loved me; she wanted me forever, for me to have her baby. We were as one, as if no one else existed at the moment when he / she ejaculated inside my womb.

I wanted her to stay with me forever but my black line up was getting impatient. One of the dark men mounted not me but my shemale lover's arse. She / he was now sandwiched between us. I hugged her tight and cried because I'd been forced to share this delicate beautiful creature.

Soon she was gone and the rough black, Indian and Asian men were on and in me once more. This was different entirely as they pounded me into crashing orgasms that had me squealing like a teenager who'd just seen her pop idol.

I became aware that on the other girls line ups as each man finished he'd move to the next woman's queue. It seems they wanted to cum in as many different pussies as possible. My line of men however stayed constantly loyal to me, my coloured lovers returning to the back of my personal line each time.

One of my black lovers said I was a slut for black cock now, that now I'd gone black I'd never go back. Was he right I wondered as his ten-inch ebony rod pounded my now tender vagina? I didn't think so I just wanted constant cocks of any colour to take me to sexual ecstasy! But I did know those other stuck up sluts were missing out on this interracial fucking. That's their loss I concluded as the mans black cock shot the third load into me that evening and another even bigger stiff one entered me.

Eventually every good thing comes to an end, the men would have to face reveille in a couple of hours. Three of the black American airmen drove me home in a jeep with a uniform grate coat wrapped around me as my clothes had been shredded.

When we stopped in my drive I was lifted out and laid on my back naked on the jeeps hood while the three men took turns shagging me goodbye. The air was freezing cold and when I looked up I noticed the window curtains waver. My eighteen-year-old black lover Kenny's face could be seen with a horrified look as he watched me violated. The dawns light brightly illuminating his anguish, not to mention my unfaithfulness to him as well as my husband. One of my older black lovers opened my house door for me and removing the borrowed great coat propelled me inside naked except for my shoes. Kenny was there, a tear running down his cheek and sobbing loudly. "Mommie how could you!" he said pitifully. As the paraffin lamp illuminated the stream of sperm running from my pink swollen vulva.

My hair and body was caked with cum I was a forty eight year old married strumpet. I'd become a cuckolding slut wife, a dirty old slag an immoral trollop for black guys. I should have been ashamed but I wasn't, elation was how I felt. Not only had I had my first multiple sexual experiences but also I'd satisfied over twenty men of mixed race over and over again! Then there was my shemale lover, wow what a turn on he / she'd been.

But Kenny was still crying, so I cuddled him to my naked body then pulled his cock from his underpants and gave him a blowjob. "But mommie," he said with real anguish, "you always make me wear a condom so I don't impregnate you. But you let those men do you bare back! What if they've made you pregnant? I thought you promised it would be me that would put a baby in your tummy?"

I felt so sorry for him I told him to lick the other men's sperm out of my pussy and then he could fuck me bareback himself as a reward. He did a good job cleaning my cunt, removing as much cum as his tongue could reach before I mounted him.

Though my pussy was raw from the pounding it had taken that evening, being in charge let me move in the way that felt best. I received yet another load of black mans cum in my very fertile womb and shuddered in orgasm as his shot his virile sperm inside me.

In the morning we were surprised to get the news that the squadron with my husband in command would land back here at home base this very day. All the wives and male personal assembled to great the conquering hero's. As soon as they landed my husband the Group Captain arranged a home coming speech.

We wives dressed in our most conservative clothing to look the part. Though my pussy was still tender so I didn't wear any knickers under the tweed skirt. My husband Lord Henry welcomed the cessation of hostilities in Europe. Then he thanked us wives for being chaste and patiently waiting for our men folks return. Although well disciplined there were winks and sniggers from the other ranks at this.

Before we greeted our men Veronica whispered, "Don't forget girls, get your husbands to do you bare back tonight just in case!" Mary said she would but told me she much preferred old men, the older the better. She said old men took their time ensuring she orgasmed before they came inside her.

I kissed my husband and told him how much I'd missed him. This was true had he been here I'd never have cuckolded him and certainly not encouraged the black men to gang bang me.

That night I seduced him into having me, in the missionary position as usual. He came in me but I'd been spoilt sexually by now. However I resolved to return to being a faithful wife in future and to teach him the new sexual positions. That was if I could arrange it without him realizing how I knew them. Perhaps I could find a book that mentioned other positions rather than the boring missionary.

Of course I was assuming he hadn't strayed in Africa. There may be beautiful black women over there with little Henrys in their wombs at this moment. I really hoped he hadn't been faithful, as this would salve my conscience. In my mind I began to believe he'd screwed around in African whorehouses.

What a night it had been when I'd had being gangbanged by all those big cocked black and ethnic guys. Though I'd never let it happen again the memory would stay with me for life.

After all, my husband at least had a slim chance of being the one to impregnate me hadn't he? Only time would tell which man had made me pregnant, as one surly had!

gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers