Lady Gambler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Nice tits…………bet you like them sucked, don’t you?” I whispered in her ear.

Marla couldn’t speak, only nod her head yes. I played with her breasts then slowly lowered my hand to her flat tummy. I rubbed her tummy then lowered my hand to the elastic on her black panties. I slipped my finger under the elastic running it back and forth. Marla was quivering, her legs shaking. I wanted to get her off but I wanted to take my time doing it. I slipped my finger from the elastic on her panties and moved my hand down between her legs. Her panties were soaked. I think she might have already had a slight orgasm and I didn’t pick up on it. I rubbed her pussy gently, feeling her slit through the nylon.

“Oh God, Michelle…………… stop………….. I can’t stand it…….. mmmmmmmmm.” She moaned, breathlessly.

I knew she didn’t really want me to stop. I wasn’t going to stop till I was ready. I slid my hand

from between her legs. My fingers were moist from stroking her panties. I took her arm and motioned for her to get on the bed. Her footsteps were forced, her legs still shaking. Marla got on the bed and stretched out on her back. I slid in next to her. I lightly massaged her tummy as I kissed her softly. He lips were dry so I licked them putting my moisture on them. Marla licked her lips. I reached up and cupped one of her beautiful breasts. I held it while I sucked on her nipples. She moaned softly as I worked the nipple with my lips, flicking my tongue across the sensitive nub. I sucked her breasts, feeling her starting to have an orgasm. I slipped my hand down inside her panties, quickly pushing my middle finger inside her pussy. Her hips gyrated then lifted up off the bed as her orgasm consumed her body.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………….. ohhhhhhhh.” She moaned slowly.

I kept fingering her till her orgasm started to slip away. Marla’s butt collapsed and she lay there motionless. Her chest heaved, her breathing was so hard. She slowly began to breath normal. She looked up at me and smiled.

“I’ve never cum like that before!” She remarked. “God that was soooooo good!”

I could have stopped right there, I’d given her several orgasms. Her hot pussy was gushing her juices. I wanted to give her one more orgasm, one she’d never forget. I knelt beside her and pulled on the elastic on her panties. I slipped them down her legs, her cum very evident on the black nylon. I tossed them on the pillow next to her head so she could see them. She looked over at them as I spread her legs far apart. I knelt between her legs and put my mouth on her pussy. I kissed the lips and then slid my tongue inside her. Marla tensed as my tongue swirled inside her. Her legs lifted off the bed for a moment. I worked my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy teasing her clit. Her body was convulsing, her juices dripping out of her. I darted my tongue up and down her pussy. I had her groaning constantly. I put my middle finger just below her pussy, getting it good and wet. I built her orgasm up till she started to cum. She pushed her pussy down on my mouth and I trapped her hard clit in my lips. I stabbed at it with my tongue. She came violently. Her back arched up raising her butt. I slipped my wet finger into the crack of her butt feeling for her tiny hole. Her long hard orgasm started to subside, she lowered herself down. I pushed my wet finger all the way up her tight butt and she orgasmed again.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..… Rrrrrrrrrrrrr!“ Marla cried out.

I kept my finger inside her till she went completely limp. Her strength completely sucked from her body. I slid off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and took a long deep breath before going back into the bedroom area. Phillip was sitting at the table. He stared at me as I walked over to the bed. Marla was still lying on her side. She hadn’t moved. I climbed on the bed and tried rolling her onto her back but she wouldn’t let me. I got a little scared, thinking maybe I’d gone too far with her.

“Marla. Can you hear me?” I whispered. “Are you alright?”

She managed to nod her head. She couldn’t speak.

Phillip handed me a glass of wine. We sat down in the chairs and I propped my feet on his muscular legs. Marla walked to the bathroom. She was still a little unsteady on her feet. Phillip handed her a glass of wine when she returned. Marla said she’d never cum so hard and so often. I felt good knowing I’d gotten her off. Her orgasms had been very intense. I had the better hand between her and I.

Phillip was rubbing my legs. His strong hands felt good. I could sense he wanted a shot at me. I didn’t know if Marla would object or not. She didn’t seem to object to his rubbing my legs but having sex with me might be totally different. Marla got up from the bed and asked Phillip to stand up. He stood up and Marla pulled his tight boxers down his strong legs. His cock hardened immediately. He wasn’t too big, maybe 8” but it was thick. The bulbous head at the end of his cock was swelled.

“Michelle, I want to watch you suck Phillips cock till he shoots his load.” She ordered.

I stood up and walked towards him. Marla motioned for me to kneel down in front of him. She held his cock near its base. I put my hands on his muscular legs and put my mouth on the head of his cock. I kissed and licked it. I opened my lips as Marla shoved his cock inside my mouth. I almost gagged she forced it in so hard. I pulled my head back so I could breathe. Marla stroked his cock while I sucked on his hard shaft. I swirled my tongue around it, licking underneath the head. He moaned slightly letting me know he liked that. I worked my mouth back and forth on his hard cock faster and faster. Marla stroked his cock harder and harder. Phillips legs tensed as he shot his hot load in my mouth. I gulped it down just before he shot his second load of cum. Marla held the back of my head so I couldn’t pull away. I held the cum in my mouth while I licked his hard cock clean. I licked him clean. Marla released her hold on the back of my head and I stood up. She let go of Phillip’s cock. I put my hand on the back of her head and put my lips to hers. He mouth opened slightly. I forced my tongue deep in her mouth and spewed Phillips cum in her mouth. I kept my lips on hers, forcing her to swallow. Phillips eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me force Marla to swallow his last load. She licked her lips and then she licked mine. She loved the taste of his cum. I’m sure she’d tasted plenty of it.

I was getting worn out from all the sex. I needed some rest, maybe even a short nap. I wasn’t sure what time it was but it had to be late evening. I stretched out on the bed. Marla pulled the sheet up over me. She realized I was too worn out for anything else right now.

I must have been a lot more tired than I thought. I’d been sleeping for a few hours. I woke up hearing one of the late night talk shows host doing his monologue on tv. Phillip was sitting propped up next to me on the bed. I could hear the shower running. I figured it had to be Marla. I slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom in Phillip’s room. My hair was a frigging mess. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth out with warm water. I went back to Marla’s room and got my comb out of my purse. Marla was sitting on the bed toweling herself dry. I went to the bathroom and straightened up my hair.

I went back into the bedroom. Phillip offered me a soft drink with lots of ice in it. I welcomed the offer, thanking him. I drank it down and he refilled my glass. Phillip put his hand around my waist pulling me towards him. I looked up at him as he kissed me softly. I put my hand behind his neck and held his lips to mine. I ground my lips against his and he responded to me. I slipped my tongue between his lips, flicking it side to side. We kissed briefly before stepping towards the bed. Marla got up from the bed and stood over by the dresser watching us. I stretched out on the bed while Phillip took off his boxers. His hard cock sprang out towards me. He had a grin on his face. I bet I’d be changing that grin to a grimace shortly.

Phillip kissed me passionately forcing my head back onto the pillow. His hand brushed across my breast and down towards my tummy. I felt his hand rubbing my tummy very lightly. I like having someone do that. It’s very relaxing. Phillip lips started moving down my neck and over my breasts, sucking on my nipples. He flicked his tongue over them and they immediately responded. My breathing quickened the longer he sucked on them. I could feel his hand slide under my panties and lightly rub the mound of my pussy. I spread my legs a little to allow his hand to slip down between my legs. Phillip’s expert fingers found my little clit, rubbing it gently. He was a very gentle lover. He had me moaning. I lifted my ass up off the bed when I felt my panties being pulled off. It wasn’t Phillip who’d taken them off, it was Marla. She stood naked at the foot of the bed with my panties in her hands. Phillip pushed my legs farther apart and Marla slipped between them. Phillip kept working my clit with his fingers. I was almost ready to cum. Marla’s hot little tongue worked my pussy. She licked up and down the lips of my pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhh… ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I moaned. “Hmmmmmmm…… ohhhhhhhhh yessssss!”

Marla’s tongue worked my clit while Phillip held it between his fingers. My hips spasmed against Marla’s face. It happened suddenly. Marla put her arms around my legs forcing her mouth harder against me. He tongue went wild, slipping deep inside my wet pussy. I lifted my hips off the bed as I had an intense orgasm. Marla’s mouth sucked on my pussy, sucking my juices. I relaxed and let he suck on me as long as she wanted. She slipped back off the bed when she finished.

Phillip rolled me over on my tummy then lifted my hips till my knees were under me. I lifted myself up, my arms straight under me. Phillip was going to fuck me doggie-style but he was taking his time getting behind me. Marla got on the bed and slid underneath me in the sixty-nine position. Her face was right below my hot and ready pussy. I looked over my shoulder seeing Phillip kneeling between my spread legs. He put both his hands on my hips. Marla held his cock in position, rubbing the enlarged head against my dripping wet pussy. Phillip slowly pushed the head between the lips then paused for a moment. Slowly he began working the hard shaft inside me. Marla brought her knees up to my shoulders allowing me to lean on them. I slipped one hand around her leg and ran my finger up and down the slit of her pussy. Phillip pulled my hips back and forth till I had impaled myself on his hard cock. He fucked me slow and easy gradually increasing his tempo. Marla’s fingers toyed with my clit. Phillip began slamming his pelvis into me. We were making loud smacking sounds as he rammed his hard cock into me. I had an orgasm almost immediately and then another started building right behind it. My mouth was gaped open.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………… mmmmmmmmmm……….. Ohhhhhhhhhh!” I cried.

I had an incredible orgasm, my hips gyrated. Phillip’s cock slammed in and out of me. His hands gripped my hips with increased force. He took on long, hard plunge deep inside me and then pulled his cock all the way out. I looked back at him as he shot his load. I looked down at Marla. She had the head of his cock in her mouth. Phillip was filling her mouth with his hot cum. I watched her take several gulps as she held his cock at its base. She really loved sucking cum especially Phillip’s. Phillip finally released his strong grip on me. I climbed off of Marla and headed for the bathroom. I cleaned myself with a washcloth. When I went back to the bedroom, Phillip was laying across the bed face down. He was still breathing hard. Marla was slipping on a robe. I found my panties and bra and started getting dressed. Marla was putting a packet of information together for me to take with me. She talked about me coming out as soon graduation was over. I was anxious for the next couple of weeks to be over with so I could get out to Phoenix. I was finally all dressed. I looked at my watch. It was almost 3:00am. Marla gave me a big hug. I walked over to Phillips stretched out on his tummy and gave him a hard smack on his butt.

“See you in a couple of weeks!” I uttered to him.

Phillip just raised his hand waving good-bye, too tired to roll over. I headed for the elevator and took it down to the lobby. It was raining so I ran quickly across the parking lot to my car.

12