Lady Gambler Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at my usual time the next morning and did my normal routine. Put on the coffee, grab a shower, fix my hair, put on my make-up and get dressed. I decided to wear a tan leather skirt this morning. I found a nice blouse that went well with it. I might do a little car shopping after work and showing a little leg to Janine's dad might get me an even better deal. It certainly couldn't hurt.

I made the drive up to Fountain Hills to the Ferris residence. His bodyguard was waiting for me when I pulled in. He opened my door for me and informed me Mr. Ferris was out on the patio. I walked around the side of the house and spotted Ferris sitting at the table under the covered patio. He waved when he saw me approaching. Michael and Janine came out of the house carrying a tray of coffee. Janine poured Ferris and me a cup of fresh coffee. Janine's leg brushed up against mine, sort of a "good morning" signal. The coffee tasted great, although I'd already had two cups at my apartment. The four of us enjoyed breakfast together till about 9:00. Ferris seemed in an especially good mood, cracking jokes one after another.

I informed Ferris that the contracts would be ready for his attorneys to review later this morning. I could still drop them off at his attorneys if he wished. He still liked the idea so that was our plan. I picked up my attaché and purse. Ferris and I strolled down the winding path to his office. His secretary, Charlene was already at her desk. She smiled when we entered the reception area. Ferris and I entered his office. He glanced out over the golf course to see how many players were out. There were quite a few on the course getting in a round or two before it got too hot to play.

I took a chair in front of his desk as Ferris sat in his high back office chair. We talked about me doing some research over the Internet on the type of stocks I felt were the best return. I suggested we also use the Internet to investigate the various types of properties that we might want to invest in.

"Even though I'll have a computer tied directly into Banks, Kellogg and Henderson's computer network, I think we should do all of our Internet investigations through another Internet service provider." I strongly suggested. "That way, the firm can't track what we're doing out here."

"We'll work completely independent from them except to make our transactions." I added. "I can also monitor them to make sure the transactions are being performed exactly as we've dictated them."

"Damn, I like the way you think!" Ferris exclaimed. "I'm glad we're going to be working together. You make me money and I'll make sure you're well rewarded.

I smiled when he mentioned being rewarded. That had to mean money. I made numerous suggestions to Ferris about how we should set the computer system up and use the Internet to our best advantage. He never stopped nodding his head in agreement the whole time. I was doing good, damn good. The more I talked, the more excited he got. By late morning, my voice was starting to give out from all the talking.

I needed to get down to the firm's office and pick up the contracts so I could get them to his attorneys. I suggested to Ferris I head back to my firm and get the task accomplished. Ferris looked at his watch.

"I've got an even better idea." He said. "Why don't you take Janine with you? You two can have lunch together and then stop over at her father's dealership and see if you can find yourself a decent car to drive."

That was a better idea. I had to agree with him. I made sure he didn't mind me being gone for most of the afternoon. He said he didn't mind. He thought he'd go over to the country club and have lunch with a friend, a long lunch. I wondered if Ferris had a lady friend he might be seeing.

Ferris and I walked out of his office. Charlene was getting ready to leave for lunch herself. Ferris handed her a list of things we needed to get done, including another cable line for our computer modem. Charlene said she'd take care of it.

Janine was watching television when Ferris and I walked into the house. Ferris asked her if she'd like to accompany me into Phoenix. She practically jumped off the couch to get her purse. I told Ferris I'd see him before the end of the day. I called Marla on my cell phone to let her know I was on my way. We drove into Phoenix; Janine hardly stopped talking the whole way in. I think she was starved for someone to talk to as much as she was starved for affection.

We arrived at the firm's office. Janine accompanied me inside. Jason and Marla were waiting just inside the ground floor lobby. I introduced Janine to both of them. Jason was really checking out her breast enhancements, he couldn't take his eyes off them. Marla handed me the folder with the contracts. I took them and we quickly left the building heading over to Ferris's attorneys. They law offices were just a few blocks from our firm so it was a fairly quick trip.

I suggested to Janine we stop somewhere for lunch. She knew of a nice restaurant up the street from her father's car dealership so we headed there to eat. Janine phoned her father on his cell phone and asked him if he could meet us there for lunch. He said he would. Janine and I met her father at the restaurant. Ted was very distinguished looking and quite handsome. You could see a lot of similarities between him and Janine. We ate lunch and talked cars. I was looking for something dependable. If it were sporty, so much the better. A sedan would be alright though. Definitely not an SUV. He assured me he'd have something at his dealership that would be just perfect for me. I smiled at his remark. He seemed very nice but I figured I'd have to keep the flirting to a minimum having Janine with me. We finished lunch, Ted picked up the tab, saying it was a business lunch.

We headed down the street towards Ted's dealership. I pulled onto the lot feeling very out of place. I could see he had nothing but expensive cars. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look anyway. The three of us strolled through the lot. The more I looked, the more discouraged I got. We looked at everything he had. I finally remarked that maybe I'd come back another time and see if he had anything. That's not a remark a salesman likes to hear. People very seldom come back, they go somewhere else. Ted being the owner of the dealership wasn't about to let me get away. He acted like he was in deep thought; I figured he was thinking about how he was going to get my money.

"I have a nice little Mercedes we just took on trade-in last weekend. It's back in the detailing shop." He stated. "I think it would be just perfect for you."

"A Mercedes, I don't think I could afford anything like that." I said, laughing.

Ted ushered Janine and me back to look at the car. It was a '95 SL500 convertible, red with light tan interior. Ted made the remark about my skirt matching the leather upholstery. Maybe it was a sign this was the car for me. I hated to ask the price, feeling I'd faint when he told me. He told me all about the car, except the price. I finally pinned him down, telling him I couldn't afford a big car payment. That made him think even harder. He'd have to hit the bottom line if he was going to get me to buy this car. It was hard for me to control my emotions. I wanted this car but I didn't want Ted to think I was all that interested.

Ted suggested we take it out for a test drive. A salesman's way of letting the car do most of the selling. We took it out on I-17 heading north. I pushed the car up to 90 mph. It was exhilarating driving the little convertible. I had to grit my teeth to keep from smiling. Ted kept looking at me to see my reaction. When he wasn't looking at my face he was looking down at my legs. I raised my left leg a little so my skirt would rise. We finally slowed down and I turned around and heading back towards the dealership. Ted asked how I liked the car. I loved it but I just told him it was nice, but I felt way too expensive. I wanted to talk dollars; Ted kept trying to talk around that subject. We pulled into the dealership and I pulled up in front of the showroom. Ted looked my car over. I knew it was way too old to put on his lot so I wasn't expecting much of a trade-in. We walked inside. Janine was sitting in the waiting room with several of the salesman. I'm sure they were checking out her boob job. She loved their attention.

Ted and I went back to his office. I handed Ted the keys to the Mercedes so he'd think I wasn't all that interested in the car. He told me the price and what he'd allow me for my old car. I didn't react so he didn't know if I was "on the hook" or not. I did a little quick figuring to approximate my monthly payments. I could handle them but I didn't let him know that. I finally told him I'd have to do some serious thinking before I made such an expensive purchase. He wasn't about to let me out the door if he thought he still had a chance to sell me the car. He pulled up some information on his computer. From where I was sitting, I couldn't tell what he was looking at. He rubbed his chin and looked towards me. I crossed my legs to draw his attention away from my face. He smiled and looked back at the screen again. He was going to have to come up with a hell of a deal or I wasn't going to waste anymore of his or my time. Ted asked me if he came down another $2000 on the deal, would I buy the car? That was the absolute best he could do. I looked down thinking. I should try for $3000, just for the hell of it. It was a gamble but what the hell, I'm a gambler.

I smiled softly. "I'll buy the car if you'll knock $3000 off the deal and let me take you out to dinner."

It was my way of saying, play your cards right and you might get lucky. My remark brought a big smile to his face. He didn't say "no" so I figured I had him on "my hook". He didn't know really what to say. I just had to reel his ass in. I stood up, smoothed my leather skirt down and tucked the front of my blouse in tightly to the waistband of my skirt. He bought it.

"OK, it's a deal, $3000 off!" Ted exclaimed, grinning.

We shook hands on it. Ted called back to the shop to have the little Mercedes washed again while he ran the papers through the computer. We had the papers all signed in about twenty minutes. I smiled, almost laughing when I put my signature on the documents.

"We'll need the title to your car so we can sell it off to a wholesaler." He stated.

"I can bring it by the dealership sometime tomorrow or you can stop by my apartment and pick it up, if you need it sooner." I said.

Ted caught my invitation and jumped on it. He said he could drop by and pick it up around 8:00 if that was alright. I smiled, telling him I'd be expecting him.

Janine and I jumped in the Mercedes SL500 convertible and headed back towards Fountain Hills. Janine turned on the radio and "Boogie Man" came blaring out of the speakers. The more it played, the faster I drove. We got back to the Ferris residence about 4:00. George wasn't back from his long, lunch meeting.

I did see the cable company truck in the driveway. Charlene must have gotten them out right away for the computer modem hookup. Janine and I chatted for awhile and then I left, heading back to my apartment. Janine's father, Ted wouldn't be there till about 8:00 so I had time for a quick nap. It had been a very busy day and I was a little tired.

My short nap lasted for more than an hour. I must have been more tired than I realized. I looked out the upstairs window at my little red convertible sitting in front of the apartment. I figured I'd be making a personal payment to Ted when he stopped by this evening. I fixed myself something quick to eat and then headed for a quick shower. I fixed my hair and put on my make-up. I picked out a nice skirt and blouse. The skirt was short and had zippers on both sides. Easy to put on, easy to get off. I checked myself in the mirror. I wanted to look sexy but not trashy.

I still had some time before Ted would be stopping by. I searched through my personal papers and got the title out to my old car. I still had some free time, so I looked over the notes Ferris and I had put together this morning. It looked like we'd covered all our bases pretty well.

The doorbell to my apartment rang a little before 8:00. I looked through the peephole in the door and saw Ted standing on the other side. I opened the door and smiled when he entered. Ted had a big smile on his handsome face. I motioned him towards the livingroom. I handed Ted the title to my old car. I'd already signed off on it.

"Since you're here, would you like a glass of wine or beer if you prefer?" I asked him.

"Oh, a glass of wine would really be nice." He said, smiling.

I went to the kitchen and poured us each a glass of chilled wine. I walked back to the livingroom and handed Ted his glass. I motioned towards the couch and asked him to sit down. I waited till he sat down so I could sit fairly close to him but not too close. Ted and I sipped the wine and talked about cars. We had nearly finished our wine; I figured Ted would be making his move if he was going to make it. He set his glass down on the end table. I handed him mine so he could set it down next to his.

Ted leaned towards me and I leaned in to kiss him. He put his hand at my waist and pulled me in closer to him. His kiss was soft and gentle. I put my hand on the back of his head holding his lips to mine. We kissed more passionately. Ted was fantastic at kissing. He worked his lips over mine nibbling on them. I felt his hand move up to feel my breasts. His hand was strong but gentle. He massaged my breasts, fondling them tenderly. He was taking his time working me up. I was panting from his kisses and his massaging hands. Ted put his hand on my leg and began rubbing it. He worked his hand up under my skirt along the outside of my leg.

Ted withdrew his lips from mine and started kissing me on the neck. He had me purring like a kitten. I felt his hand well up under my skirt working his hand up and down my leg. Ted kissed my neck down to the opening of my blouse. His hands worked the buttons till he had my blouse undone. He kissed over my breasts, his hands on the outside of my bra. I pulled back from him so he could slip my blouse off. We started kissing again. I slipped my tongue between his lips brushing back and forth across them. I reached down and put my hand on his crotch. I could feel his hard cock through the material of his Dockers. I rubbed lightly over his cock, teasing it.

Ted put his hand behind me and unhooked my bra, slipping it down my arms. He smiled when he looked at my firm, naked breasts. His hands cupped my breasts and he leaned down to kiss them. I felt his lips clamp onto my nipple and pull on it lightly. His tongue flicked out and teased it, causing it to harden immediately. I held the back of his head while he sucked on each of my hard nipples. He was so gentle; I didn't want him to ever stop. Ted noticed the zippers on my short skirt and pulled on one. The skirt immediately opened up. I lifted my butt up off the couch so he could pull it out from under me. He tossed it to the other end of the couch. I unbuttoned Ted's shirt and pulled it open. Ted slipped it the rest of the way off. He had a muscular chest with a little gray hair on it. Not bad for a guy in his late-forties, I thought.

Ted looked down at my little white bikini panties and put his hand on the elastic waistband. I lifted my butt up and he pulled them off, tossing them on top of my skirt. I could see the bulge in his Dockers was even bigger than it was a little earlier. Ted kicked off his shoes then removed his socks and slacks. He stood in front of me in his white briefs. His cock looked like it was going to rip through the material.

"Let's go up to the bedroom." I suggested, pointing towards the stairs.

"Let's just fuck right here on the couch." He stated boldly.

Ted was grinning as he pushed my legs apart. He held my legs as far apart as he could. He licked his lips and leaned down licking my pussy hard and fast. I gasped when his darted his tongue inside my wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh yesssssssssss!" I moaned.

Ted's tongue frantically worked my hot pussy. He put his lips on my hard little clit and sucked on it causing me to have a long orgasm. I felt my juices flowing while the orgasm took over my body. I was shaking. Ted held my legs farther apart. He was sucking on my pussy and using his tongue to swab between the lips. My butt was grinding hard into the material of the couch. Ted slowed down his sucking and kissed all around the slit. He let my legs down easily. I was still spread wide for him. Ted stood up and yanked his briefs down. He had a huge cock with a mushroom shaped head.

Ted looked down at me and grabbed my legs lifting them up and spreading them. He put one leg over his shoulder while he guided the head of his cock to my waiting pussy. He gently pushed the head inside me. I gasped feeling my pussy stretching to accommodate his thick, hard cock. He grasped my leg on his shoulder and spread me apart. He slowly worked it in and out till he had it deep inside me. He fucked me with a few strokes and then pulled all the way out of me. I looked down between my legs at his wet cock. He smiled down at me and slipped in back inside me with one long stroke. He repeated it several times. I loved the way he fucked me.

Ted began pumping his cock into me faster. I started to have an orgasm but he stopped his fucking. I looked up at him. His face was expressionless. I settled down and he started fucking me hard again. I felt myself cumming. I reached out but I couldn't reach him. I tightened my pussy around his hard cock. Ted just fucked me harder and harder. His pelvis slamming into me, making loud smacking sounds. I cried out loud as his cock fucked its full length deep inside me.

"Argggggghhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!"

I felt Ted's cock swell as he shot his first hot load inside my pussy. He pulled almost all the way out of me and then plunged back into me hard, shooting another load of cum. I clenched my pussy muscles around his cock, milking the cum out of him. Ted's arms relaxed letting my legs come down and back together. My leg muscles hurt so bad they started to cramp. Ted eased his cock out of me. I could feel his cum dripping out of me, down onto the couch. I was too exhausted to get up. I was breathless and weak. Ted leaned over me and gave me a loving kiss. He held me in his arms till I almost drifted off to sleep.

We finally managed to regain our strength. I pointed Ted to the bathroom so he could get cleaned up. I ran in behind him to wipe myself off. I went to the kitchen to get some paper towels and cleaner so I could clean the cum spots off the couch. I soaked the material good.

Ted came out of the bathroom. He looked totally spent. He got dressed, grabbed the car title and walked towards the door. I slipped on a robe and kissed him goodnight. After he left I grabbed another shower and went directly to bed. I slept like a baby till early morning.

I'd had sex with Janine yesterday morning and sex with her father this evening! I felt I was doing pretty well in the sex department. Let's just hope I'd be as lucky in Las Vegas.

12