Lady Goodnight's Evil Sluts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year she ruined the wedding of two superheroes, Golden Boy and Nymphalidae, by seducing him at the wedding. She'd just stolen a navy battleship. He couldn't get his head round what she was doing here.

"Let's get a few things straight," She said, beginning to speak again, in a tone he recognised from speaking to his children. " I control your body, specifically everything except your autonomic nervous system, so whilst I can't stop you breathing by my command, I can make you go upstairs and kill your own children. Nod if you understand."

She was casually walking around the room, just keeping half an eye on John.

John could feel his heart pounding from a mix of fear, anger and adrenaline but he was able to nod.

"Good. Listen, this is important. I don't command your thoughts. Nod if you understand."

He nodded.

"If I let you speak, you mustn't shout or be belligerent. It will just annoy me. Tell me if you understand?"

"Yes. I understand." John replied, through gritted teeth. "If you hurt my children..." He growled, trying to keep his emotions in check.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane smiled enigmatically and walked over to the bar in the corner and poured herself some whiskey. She took a sip before she spoke again.

"Your children will sleep safe and soundly through the night."

"What do you want?" John asked. How could he believe her? What choice did he have?

Gethsemane paused and walked over to the man and stroked his face. John flinched, uneasy at this oddly tender gesture from a strange woman. "I want you."

John had heard the words, her intent was clear but he couldn't understand them. He swallowed at the ramifications and narrowed his eyes as he seethed.

"You're going to force me to...to?" He snarled. The idea disgusted him; she was going to take advantage of her complete control, without his consent...

"Oh no..." She chuckled. Where was the fun in that? She wanted to get him to want to cheat on his wife, to corrupt him until he wanted to betray his wedding vows. " I should let you know my power over you has a time limit; if you can resist by midnight you will be free. But the time I'm done with you, you'll be completely willing."

"I'm a happily married man..." He protested. The idea of cheating on his wife was repugnant to him. " I will never..." He would never give this bitch the satisfaction.

Gethsemane leant over and placed a finger on his mouth to silence him.

"I know all about guys like you John." She spoke with a confidential air. " Brought up to be a good boy, to treat girls with respect, to buy into that shit about love. You only dated good girls until you found the one you wanted to settle down with, raise a family." Her tone was full of contempt. "Good guys like you, taught to be ashamed of sex, I bet you've only ever done it with a girl you've loved, haven't you?"

John glared at her. He was a good guy. There was nothing wrong with trying to live up to good Christian values. He was proud of resisting sin and temptation to live a good life.

"You've bought into all that bullshit but deep down all guys want to be with a slut."

John had had enough of her diatribe. Who was she to come into his home and express her twisted views?

"You're wrong. Not all guys are like that. I'm not." He told her.

Gethsemane laughed, amused at his words. "You've got a cock. It knows what it wants. As much as you try and deny it, to hide your dirty, impure thoughts you've wondered what it would be like to fuck a nasty little slut, haven't you?"

John refused to answer but the way his cheeks flushed answered for him. He couldn't help remembering his thoughts about the girl in the bookstore, his masturbatory fantasy about his own teenage niece.

Satisfied for the moment Gethsemane retreated from him and sauntered over to the mantel. It was lined with photos of John and his family. It was such a shrine to familial contentment but this family's fate was in her hands now.

She glanced over to John. His eyes were closed and his lips were moving silently. She smiled. Let him pray to God all he wanted, before the night was through he would be corrupted, succumbing to base desire. The only thing he would worship from now on would be her body.

"John, watch me." She whispered and he had no choice to obey. The spell she had cast on him compelled him to watch as her robe dropped to the floor. He was forced to inhale sharply.

Gethsemane smiled as his eyes involuntarily travelled over her body. The skimpy black dress she wore had been specially selected to show off her figure. It was strapless and very low cut. It suggested that her large, natural tits were about to fall out at any moment. The sheer material clung to her body and emphasised her slender waist and perfectly displayed the voluptuous curves of her hips.

She turned around so his awed gaze could look at her ass. The short dress barely covered it. It was impossibly pert and round. It was the kind of ass that all men fantasised about holding, tasting, spanking. Below it were Gethsemane's long shapely legs, so erotically accentuated by the nylon stockings and the sexiest pair of red high heels.

"Do you like what you see John?"

He remained silent. He hated to admit it. He did like what he saw. He could feel his cock stirring in his pants. He realised that staying faithful to his wife was going to be harder than he thought.

"This is the body of a real woman. You don't need to say anything, I can tell you like it. Your wife's body isn't as hot as mine, is it?" She asked with a smirk.

John fumed. He hated this woman for what she was doing, for flaunting her body at him and mocking his wife as she did it. He hated himself for finding himself aroused by it.

"I love my wife." He growled.

"You won't be saying that much longer." She promised. Slowly, seductively she began to unfasten the zip on the back of the dress. Without losing eye contact she started to sensuously wriggle out of the dress. The first thing to be revealed was her chest, now just covered by a red lace bra.

The dress was at her hips now, so tight that she had to bend to ease it off over her hips. John's eyes couldn't help being drawn to her breathtaking cleavage. Was it a coincidence about the red lace? Was it another attempt to draw comparison with his wife?

His cock was getting harder.

The fabric dropped to the floor and she stood up. The villainess had on red lacy panties, enhanced by a suspender belt. John's cock was staining in his pants. He tried to tell himself it was an involuntary physical reaction, but he had a thing for lingerie and he'd never seen a sight as erotic as he now beheld.

Gethsemane trailed a hand over her collar bone, pleased that John's gaze followed it. Her fingers lightly caressed her body...

"My skin feels so good...." She teased.

Her fingers trawled down her heavenly cleavage, over her flat creamy stomach.

"Are you wondering what it feels like, what it tastes like?"

"Fuck you." John spat. He pulled his gaze to her face. "Its going to take more than the sight of a semi-naked woman for me to forsake years of love and fidelity to my wife." He was pleased that he sounded more confident than he felt. His erection was uncomfortably hard now and he could feel himself beginning to sweat. His throat was dry.

Gethsemane scowled briefly. By now guys were usually panting like a dog but she decided not to let it bother her. His reluctance would only make his eventual betrayal even sweeter. She could see that, despite his words, his cock was hard for her. She had told him to watch her, but it was his eyes that kept travelling to her tits.

His gaze was straying longer and longer on her prefect milky orbs. The length of time between each guilty act was decreasing. Despite his defiant words he was slowly falling deeper under their spell. How much longer could he resist?

She shivered with delightful anticipation and her pussy was flooding with juices.

John needed to be taught a lesson.

She walked back over to the couch and leant over him.

He'd have pulled away but he couldn't. What was she going to do to him?

She took hold of his left hand, a little frisson of electricity as she looked at the gold band on his finger. His wedding ring, a symbol of his vows, his commitment.

"What are you doing?!" John cried.

She pulled it off his finger.

"You see how easy it comes off? How little it means?" She asked, victoriously.

John wanted to plead for her to give it back. His wedding ring had never been off his finger for years, a constant reminder of the happiest day of his life and the vows he had made. But he would not beg, not because he was too proud but because it would only excite her more.

'Jesus," He thought to himself. 'How long had this been going on? How soon until midnight when this would be all over?"

Gethsemane walked away with her prize and sat down in an armchair. Just a few hours ago John had been sitting there, a normal guy, his fidelity unthreatened.

John, still compelled by her command to watch her, watched as the gold ring was brought up to her lips, to her tongue. It glinted as she slowly sucked on it, wet with her saliva. He knew it was wrong but the sight of it upon those perfect blowjob lips...he let out a little moan of arousal.

"Don't..." He sighed feebly.

Now it was good and wet Gethsemane slipped the ring inside her damp panties, tainting it with her pussy juices. She stroked it up and down her engorged labia, then up to play it against her sensitive clit.

"Ahhhh...." She groaned, closing her eyes and arching her back as she slipped her fingers inside herself.

As John watched Gethsemane frigging herself to orgasm, his cock was throbbing. If he'd have been able to, and regardless of his troubled conscience, he'd have pulled his cock out and stroked it. It was seriously demanding his attention.

As Gethsemane trashed and moaned, her musk filled the room.

"Oh God..."John groaned as he inhaled her scent. Libby had placed that ring on his finger in the eyes of God, in front of their friends and family, now its meaning would be forever altered.

"Mmmmmm...." She grunted. It was so depraved and dirty abusing this symbol of John's happy marriage, feeling it inside her, just as his cock soon would be.

Gethsemane was really working at her sopping pussy now and would cum soon, the sound of John's heavy breathing adding to her pleasure.

When she opened her eyes and looked at John and saw pure lust in his brown eyes it was enough to tip her over the edge.

"Ai ai aiiiiiiiiiiii..." She wailed as her climax assailed her senses, her body overcome, her consciousness shattered by all encompassing waves of sensory overload.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane placed the tainted band on the coffee table in front of John.

"When you put that back on you'll be mine." She warned him.

He glowered at her.

The phone began to ring. It would be Libby. It was a stark reminder of his wife, away from home and oblivious to the evil slut who was currently seducing her husband.

"Please...let me get that..." John pleaded. He wanted to hear his wife's voice, to remind him of marriage and bolster his waning willpower. Thinking of Libby was just enough to help his cock subside.

Gethsemane said nothing. It excited her to think of the wife, miles away, helpless to do anything, imagining the worst.

Eventually the ringing stopped.

Unable to fend her off John was helpless as the bitch began to unbutton his shirt, she finally wanted to get her hands on him. In no time he was bare-chested and Gethsemane was not disappointed as she ran her hands over his manly chest and fiddled with the silver cross around his neck.

Jesus could not come between a slut and a man she wanted to get her hands on.

He smelled so good as she lowered her head to lick a pick nipple hidden in his nice thick swirls of chest hair.

Then John's cell phone began to ring. As Gethsemane had known it would.

"Answer it."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hi Honey. Where are you? I tried calling home."

John had to think fast, which was not easy as his brain was somewhat addled by Gethsemane sucking on his nipples and raking her fingers over his hairy pecs. What could he tell his wife without letting her know another woman was sitting on his lap, writhing on the hard bulge in his pants?

"There was an emergency at the site. The kids are with my mom and dad." He said pre-emptively.

"Oh okay."

John felt sick as he heard the relief in his wife's voice. She trusted him completely but what else could he have done? She was too far away to do anything. Whatever happened tonight it was better that she never know.

Gethsemane smiled as this married man was forced to lie to his clueless wife.

"How does it feel to lie to your wife?" She whispered in his other ear.

John gulped as the seductress took the phone. Was she going to talk to Libby, to tell her what was happening? He wouldn't put it past her to get off on wrecking his marriage. His heart was beating hard as everything he cared about hung in the balance.

But Gethsemane just held the phone to his ear; she wanted his hands free for something else....

As Libby began to tell her husband about her sister's cheating husband and his bastard lawyer she had no idea that his hands were now on another woman's breasts. Gethsemane had brought them up to cup them.

"Ohhh..." John moaned, unable to withhold the moan of pleasure. The breasts in front of him, in his hands, were so firm and heavy. All night he'd been trying not to imagine what they would feel like.

"John?" Libby enquired, pausing in her venting for a second.

"Sorry, hunny...just stretching a bit...been a long day..."

As she talked about her sister's husband she was blissfully unaware that her own husband was being seduced into committing adultery.

'Would you like to touch them?" Gethsemane mouthed silently.

John nodded, too bewitched to stop himself.

Given permission, his thumbs travelled over her erect nipples. She shivered at his illicit touch, and writhed on his crotch. He squeezed her tits, God they felt good. Libby's small pair had nothing on these beauties.

"Uh huh..." He murmured complacently to something Libby said as he reached round to unfasten Gethsemane's bra. He couldn't believe he was doing this but he wanted to see these puppies free and uncovered.

His fingers fumbled at the catch because he couldn't keep his hands steady. Eventually the bra fell free.

He was not disappointed and he ran his palms over than soft creamy skin, punctuated by large, pink areoles. He took each tantalising nipple between his thumb and forefinger and lightly pinched them.

"Aaahhh..." Gethsemane moaned. She knew that no man, however happily married and faithful, could hold out when faced with her more than ample boobs. By now his hands were trawling over her body, down to her waist, to the bare skin of her thighs.

She felt so good to touch.

His attention was directed between her legs, the tent in his pants pressed against the damp fabric that barely concealed her hot snatch.

"Hunny...I gotta..go..." John stammered to his wife.

"What...er..okay..." Libby said, puzzled at this sudden statement. It was safe to say she was a little put out by this rudeness. " Well I guess..." Whatever she was going to say was lost because Gethsemane hung up on her.

'Your man is mine now, bitch." She thought to herself.

"You want to taste them?" She asked John.

"...yes..." He croaked. He couldn't believe he was saying it but he just couldn't fight it anymore. He finally admitted to himself that this is what he wanted.

She brought her tits to his handsome face, shivering as she felt his hot breath on her skin. John closed his eyes as his lips brushed over her forbidden flesh. Tentatively his tongue began to trace over them.

He sucked and licked them, pressing her hot white skin next to his cheek as he drew one erect nipple into his mouth. Gethsemane began to grind against him as his tongue flicked it over one then the other.

As John's lips worked, buried between her large mounds she could feel him falling deeper under their power. This decent man was becoming enraptured by their taste, their weight in his big strong hands.

"aghh...." he groaned as he fondled them, groped them.

"You've secretly longed for tits like mine, haven't you?"

"Hnnn..." He sighed, his assent obvious. He'd never realised how such a pair of tits could make him feel. He'd always told himself it was the woman they belonged to that mattered but Gethsemane was changing him.

His resolve was gone. What did it matter if he was married? His wife would never know if he allowed himself one night to be free of his vows to her. Where was the harm spending one night of extramarital pleasure with a slut like this?

As soon as the thought entered his head and his resistance was gone.

"You want to be with a real woman?"

He couldn't believe this was happening or what he was doing but he couldn't deny it.

"Yes." He confessed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane climbed off of him and retrieved the ring discarded on the table. She slipped his wedding ring back on his finger. It was tacky with her cum juices.

"You're mine now, aren't you?"

The clock ticked, a few seconds passed. It was approaching 11pm. In just two short hours this normal family man had been teased and seduced to the point where he was willing to completely betray everything that had mattered to him.

"....yes...." He sighed. His mouth was very dry. There was no point denying it. All resistance was gone. Gethsemane had proven her power over him, her ability to break up his marriage and her superiority over his wife. This slut had every right to steal him away from his wife.

"You want me?"

He felt detached from his actions. Gethsemane looked into his eyes and saw the exact second of his surrender. He looked like a lost puppy and his body was shaking from nerves and adrenaline.

He felt like a teenager, about to do it for the first time.

John nodded slowly.

Gethsemane smiled...she was going to teach him in all her wicked delights....

"Not here..." She breathed into his ear and he meekly let her lead him from the room.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Gethsemane stated a few eldritch words and spell that had bound him was gone. She had no need for witchcraft any longer; his own forbidden desire had a hold on him now.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

She guided him into the hall, Gethsemane ripping off his shirt and raking her claws down his broad back or running them over his strong arms. He excited her more than any man in a long time.

She wanted his mouth and she pulled his face to hers. His mouth that had spoken of his love to his wife and just a few hours ago had kissed his children good night.

He was kissing her back.

It started slowly. He was inexperienced, innocent even....until now. It became more urgent as she pawed at him. She gave him no time to think, for second thoughts. This was to be no sweet kiss between spouses, it was filthy pornstar style, a hot and heavy mangling of tongues and spit in-between their pants for air.

His hands were cupping her tight derriere or roving over the milky expanse of her thighs.

As the amorous duo reached the stairs, too caught up in their depraved pawing of each other to pay attention to them, and they tripped.

"Ah..." Gethsemane moaned at the discomfort but shrugged it off, touched to see a flash of concern in John's eyes.

A couple of steps lower he was perfectly placed between her long legs. As they both panted with passion Gethsemane watched as her illicit lover's eyes gazed over her lithe form.