Lady Gorgon Ch. 01

Story Info
Medusa's beginning.
4.5k words
13.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

Warning : This story has homosexual themes as well as erotic couplings.

*****

Lady Medusa was to wed Amyntas, one of the wealthiest merchants of Athens.

He was chosen at her father's approval, whether it was for riches or higher position. She however, only invested in passion. She was no virgin, nor was she a whore but she always appreciated the sensual pleasures of being with a man. She wanted a man who could penetrate her and leave her yearning for more. She had had a taste of Amyntas and he was lacking. He did not want to wait till their wedding night as was customary; a dying one at that. He wanted to taste her bronze skin upon their meeting and she could not deny her husband to be. Although his shaft had good measure, he did not know how to use it. He was too gentle and too sweet.

She longed for passion, for pain, as well as the immense pleasure derived from both. She grew angry at Amyntas, at his soft kisses and his gentle embrace. She directed him on their first night together, urging him on and letting him know what pleased her, what she longed for...but he refused her every wish and only he found pleasure that night. He fell asleep within a few moments, only bringing himself to satisfaction by his lazy thrusts. She left his side and covered her naked body, ready to walk without attendance to her special place.

Medusa adored the shores of Athens. In her youth, she as well as her sisters played among the Obsidian caverns which lined the shore, teasing the crabs and crawling creatures for amusement. Even though she was expected to outgrow her childhood love of this vast playground, she still felt a strong connection to the place. Her father, also a merchant, built his home on the high and sturdy cliffs overlooking the sea. She was even certain that Poseidon watched over her family. Her forefathers had fished the great waters and were blessed with food and treasures from the deep. They wanted for nothing and her house devoted their worship to Poseidon. Medusa was the only exception.She had always been a defiant tomboy.

One night Athena visited her in a dream and bestowed a blessing upon her. Growing into womanhood, she found herself blessed with lustrous, raven tresses, soft and fragrant golden-brown skin, heaving, luscious breasts and wide hips which only mothers could boast of. It seemed that not only Aphrodite could bestow the gift of beauty. She gave the goddess praise for not only these physical attributes, but for her great combatting skills and quick wit as well. Remnants of her wild years still remained with her.

Now she feared the Fates had doomed her to a life of boredom and mediocrity. If she was to serve as Amyntas' wife, she would do so only for the good-standing of her father. She loved him dearly and was prepared to sacrifice her happiness for him. She had no hopes left. All she cared for was now lost. Her thoughts fell upon Poseidon as her bare feet met with the fizzing sea-water. Would he grant her happiness if she called upon him? For a long time she neglected his worship but she had to try. It seemed that Athena's blessings would be wasted on a mate who did not match her. Her prayers to the Goddess seemed to fall on deaf ears as soon as she began to take interest in men.

She had heard stories of how the blood of the Sea Goddess Ceto ran through her family's veins. Surely that should mean something to Poseidon. She was not a vain woman but she knew that she was meant to be with someone greater than a mere merchant. What had changed? Was all this Athena's will? She had many other questions, especially for her father. Why Amyntas and why marry her off now? She should have been given to one of her guards...but that couldn't happen. That very first time came to mind.

*Untouched*

Many lusted after Medusa and she also had strong desires of her own. Her first taste of lovemaking was with her two guards, Alexio and Seneca. They kept watch over her in her younger years and were both beautiful men, as well as great fighters. They fought many battles together and were very well known as a result. Her father hired them as protectors for his daughters but when the other two were married off, Medusa became their sole concern.

She had seen them as her brothers since both were only a few years older. They taught her how to attack and defend herself with all manner of weapons and it seemed that they too were a blessing from Athena.

One night, while her father was away on business, Medusa was awoken by loud groaning coming from outside. The crashing of the waves below almost drowned them out, but she could still hear the sounds. Her senses were always as sharp as an owl's and she left her warm bed to venture out into the night. Curiosity led her to the opening of her brothers' tent and she was delighted to find them intertwined in their linen sheets. Seneca, the eldest of the two was taking Alexio from behind.

Seneca and Alexio were almost identical in form. Both were of imposing height and their entire bodies were golden tone; marked by the searing sun during long marches across dry desserts and unconquered lands. The only difference between the two was that Alexio's handsome face featured green eyes. Seneca's eyes were a muddy brown and he had a long scar which ran from his left temple down to his cheek. Still he was beautiful; both men were and as their bodies sheened with sweat, she became envious. The two moaned in their heights of ecstasy and for the first time Medusa saw what the naked bodies of men looked like.

Her two champions were giving her a taste of love and lust. She instantly desired them and the intense love they shared. To be held by those strong arms and to be subdued into every position imaginable was her only wish. Her excitement grew when Seneca pulled out of Alexio and exposed his thick and glistening member. She wanted to touch the length of it and to offer the same pleasure that Alexio had given. Even for Alexio she wanted to do the same, because she loved them equally. She continued to watch as Seneca flipped his lover over and took Alexio's long and erect organ into his mouth. Medusa could feel a hot liquid trickling between her thighs, inside that private place that she never dared to explore. She didn't know what was happening to her but she liked it... no, she loved it. If she could, she would have stood there all night, just to watch them.

Seneca's mouth rose and fell over Alexio's tanned cock and within moments a thick white liquid spurted out, even as Seneca still held it in his strong grip. She was fascinated and wanted to get a closer look but she had to leave them. The fiery sensation she was now feeling needed to be arrested. She was a young woman of 20, practically almost an old woman in her own eyes. Never in all her years did she ever feel such a longing between her legs. Her father had kept all knowledge and experiences of this pleasure hidden from her and she wondered why. Such exquisite sensations shouldn't be kept secret.

Back in her bed she began to fondle her heavy breasts under her garment, as well as the dark flesh between her thighs. As she did so, the pleasure grew beyond her control, but she did not know how to ease her suffering. Was there anything sweeter than this? How long would she have to continue touching her body? Did the quickening of her heartbeat mean that death would come if she continued? She didn't know what to do and began to cry out. Even in this moment of delight, fear gripped her but she could not stop her quick hands from teasing her hot center. Not one inch of her body was immune from the searing lashes of heat that burned within her.

"Well, I see our lady is enjoying herself!" a masculine voice said in the dark.

Medusa left her trance and could make out two figures in the dark. Her brothers came into her tent, curious about the noises she was now producing. She had forgotten about them and was only transfixed on this new discovery. Both of their bodies were glistening still, maybe with sweat or was it sea water? She was not aware of how much time had passed since she left them, yet it was very likely that they had cleansed their bodies. She could smell the salt water on them. That sweet musky scent which was present during their lovemaking was now gone. She clamped her thick thighs shut and hid herself in shame. She didn't know whether she should apologize or be angry at their intrusion. As she struggled to speak, both came closer and climbed unto the bedding.

"We apologize little sister. We had no intention of scaring you...nor were we hiding ourselves from you when you came upon us in bed. Why then do you hide this beautiful sight from us?" Seneca said spreading her legs apart.

"How...how did you know that I watched?"

"We could smell your lovely scent... coming from here." Alexio whispered as his fingers ran across her wet slit. "You are a virgin... are you not? If it were not for the pain you would have to endure, we would bring our lady much more pleasure than she feels now."

Seneca climbed over her and rested at her side. The moonlight from the slight opening in her tent allowed her to see his slow movements as his hand reached for her bosom. He tore away at the sheer garments which hid her body well and cupped her heavy breast in his hand.

"We still have other ways to please her." Seneca replied and his lips enclosed over the dark bud as his hot mouth suckled her.

She caught her breath as his tongue swirled over the hard nipple; the burning licks were causing a flood between her legs. Before she knew it, Alexio ripped the cloth away from the other and bit the flattened nipple. The pain caused the tiny bud to rise and he let go of it, only to assault her again with his teeth. The sharp stinging over her nipple caused even more moisture to trickle out of her and she squirmed, trying to control the flow. Both men were flicking their tongues over her nipples now. They held the luscious breasts to their mouths and buried their heads deep into the soft flesh.

Medusa grabbed at their dark, curled locks as they continued. She had seen mothers feed their children this way, but these two did not suckle her for sustenance. There were a great many things she did not know about her own body, but she hoped that they would teach her of all the secrets it held. She could feel their hard organs digging into her soft thighs as they pinned her down with their strong legs. She couldn't help but touch the tip of Alexio's cock which was causing her the most pain. She had only done so to move it out of the way but she remembered the pleasure these thick protruding rods gave to her brothers. His was smooth and as hard as marble and her tiny fingers slowly crept around its width. Her hands slid down over the surface and she loved the thickness and texture of it. As she stroked him, Alexio's mouth pulled away from her nipple and he sighed heavily.

"If you keep touching me like that little sister, I might have to hurt you by the end of this night."

"And how would you hurt me brother?" she laughed.

"This pain is something that every virgin must endure, when she gets taken by a man. After that, only ecstasy comes." Seneca breathed over her sensitive nipple.

"I want to feel it Alexio... I want to feel this ecstasy."

"Your father will be angry with us little sister."

"It will be our secret." she gasped as Seneca suckled her with a harder force.

"Do you swear it?" Alexio questioned sternly, even though nothing would stop him from having this beauty tonight.

"On the Goddess Athena!"

"We will hold you to your word Medusa. Open your legs wider for me sister." Alexio whispered as he crept between her legs.

She did as he requested and opened her thighs wider. Alexio's head dipped between them and he softly kissed the insides of both thighs. His tongue lapped at them and began to move closer to the wet slit which was encased in soft curly hairs. His fingers opened her nether lips and his hot tongue penetrated her honeyed insides for the very first time. She moaned as she felt his tongue slithering inside her, licking at the tender pink flesh she never even thought of caressing before tonight.

"This is not painful at all...were you intending to scare me?"

She could see Alexio grinning between her legs. Not a word escaped from his lips as he continued. Seneca's fingers also reached between her thighs, above Alexio's working tongue. He found the tiny nub which was the key to Medusa's fire and pressed on it gently.

Medusa flinched and was caught off guard as Seneca's fingers twirled against the tiny muscle. There was no hope of controlling her electric convulsions and she fought to pull his fingers away. It was no use, he was too strong. She began to whimper from the continuous hot spasms washing over her. Seneca quickly crouched over her belly but this time it was his tongue that went for her tiny clit. To feel two mouths feasting on her wet mound all at once made her lose all composure. She twisted and shook as they held her down, all the while lapping at the heavy stream of creamy juices which seeped out of her core.

"It's not over yet, dear one." Alexio smiled.

He straightened himself and climbed on top of her. He crushed his lips to hers and pulled away at the remaining garments which clung to her damp body. Seneca lay back on his side and watched as Alexio caressed Medusa's voluptuous body.

He and Alexio had been friends as well as lovers for many years. They shared a love for men as well as women and spent much coin in the brothels of Rome and the foreign lands of Asia. Of all the pretty women he had fucked, Seneca had never seen any as beautiful as Medusa. Even Alexio thought the same, yet out of respect for her father, they never dared to touch her. Instead they doted on Medusa. The other sisters never took kindly to them and went off with their husbands not too long after they were employed. She was all alone and for four long years they kept watch over her. Even then, their desire for her never departed. Now Eros had granted them a favor, one they had waited a long time for.

Alexio's hands traveled along her breasts and belly as their mouths remained locked in a kiss. The feel of her softness excited him and he rested the weight of his muscular body on her, almost crushing the air out of her lungs. He withdrew from the kiss and positioned the large bulbous tip of his cock over her nether lips. He caught some of the moisture and coated his shaft with it.

"You might have me banished after this." he joked.

"I would never Alexio!" she smiled.

"Then prepare yourself my love." and with those words he eased inside of her slowly.

She gasped softly as he entered her and he froze. He didn't really want to see her in pain but she squeezed his forearm, as if to urge him on.

"Go on, please."

He slid inwards carefully and her flesh began to slowly give way. She was moaning as he entered her body; not at all what he was expecting. Her hands reached for her breasts and she began to caress them. He went deeper still, penetrating the tight core, but not a cry or tear came out of her, only he was groaning now from the tight feel of her.

"Have you been with any man before tonight Medusa?"

"No, no I haven't...why do you ask?"

He slid deep inside her till there was no visible trace of his cock.

"Oooh yes... don't stop, please!" she cried as she arched her back.

"Am I not hurting you?"

"No brother, now please continue...don't concern yourself anymore. I feel no pain!"

Alexio frowned at Seneca in the dim light of the room. Both men were perplexed because she had no reason to lie to them. He still remained deep inside her and she pulled his face down to hers hastily.

"Why do you stop?" she asked curiously.

"Alexio, give our little princess what she wants." Seneca laughed. "Let us not waste her time!"

Alexio laughed at this statement and gripped her thighs. He pulled out of her and slid back in again with more ease this time. Her silky insides tightly caressed the entire length of him and he only grew harder as her juices flowed out over him. Medusa was moaning and giggling as he took her.

She was enjoying all of it... maybe a little too much but he didn't stop. He began to move faster and deeper. He pinned her hands down to the sides as he ground deep into her body. She begged him to go harder and his finger nails dug into her delicate wrists. He believed he drew blood; he could feel his sharp nails puncturing her soft flesh. He loosened his grip but still slammed inside of her, harder than he had ever done to any woman. Medusa lifted her pelvis into the air forcing Alexio to enter her at an angle. He never met a woman with so much vigor and gave it his all as the pressure in his abdomen surmounted.

"Uuuugh!" Alexio grunted loudly and all went hazy as the soldier suddenly released inside of her body. Seneca pushed him over and mounted Medusa.

"Now lady, was he too much for you?" Seneca whispered in her ear.

She slid out from under him and ran to the opening of her tent.

"Not at all...catch me and you may have me." Medusa teased.

She had taunted him like this many times before but now she wanted to be caught and taken. She felt very alive. Something beckoned her to the sea and she ran along the vacant beach naked, with her long dark hair fluttering in the wind. She slowed her running and waded into the shallow waters. Her arm stung from Alexio's scratches but she soon forgot the pain as she sank into the deep waters. Seneca sat down and awaited her on the sand. A faint blue ring of light surrounded her silhouette in the dark but against the already pale moonlight, neither seemed to take notice of it.

Slowly, Medusa emerged out of the warm waters and dropped to her knees. She crept on all fours to where Seneca sat and climbed onto his reclined body. Her wet skin glistened and he reached for Medusa, pulling her closer to him.

"You have great talent in the art of seduction my love." he whispered as he stroked her slippery body. "Tell me the truth. Who was it that took you first? I will not be angry. I just pray that they handled you with care."

"I have never been with any man before this night. Father always kept me close and never let me go out as my sisters did. I only had you and Alexio to talk to."

"Should I believe you?"

"I would never lie to you Seneca. Now please no more teasing. Touch me like you just did...take me like you took Alexio."

He smiled and licked the salt water from Medusa's lips.

"As you wish!"

She pressed her mouth to his, eager for his kiss. Seneca didn't mind the sweetness of her mouth but he wanted to be inside her; he had waited long enough. He directed her to lean on her hands and knees and crawled behind her. Her dark buttocks were magnificent as she bent over for him. They were soft and plump and his strong fingers gripped at each cheek. He spread her legs wider with his knees and aimed his hard cock at her moist slit. He separated the soft lips from the back and proceeded into her slowly. The opening to her center was tiny and he had trouble fitting the large tip into her. She moaned under him and he spread her lips farther apart, intending to make way for himself.

He jerked the head in and out slowly, impatiently waiting for her tight opening to give way. They soon did and he slid the hot tip into her awaiting pussy. As he glided into her, it was as if her walls were sucking him into her body. He vigorously moved back and forth as she trembled under him. The gritty sand was hurting her knees and elbows but she was in love with the feel of his cock inside her. Seneca's strokes were strong and hard. Each thrust jerked her forward and made it hard for her to steady herself. He pulled out of her just to tease her, and she whimpered as the cold air blew across her sensitive opening. She felt empty and cold without him inside her.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
12