Lady in Jeans

Story Info
18 year old girl desires a much older man.
1.7k words
2.81
80.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing skimpy clothes has always turned me on; sometimes I lay around the house with a towel wrapped around my narrow hips or simply nothing at all, usually nothing at all late at night during an erotic movie, imagining myself with a guy that was three times my age that enjoys watching my 18 year old body.

One night after cheerleader practice, late Friday night, I started down the highway on foot in a dream, one, which would involve a man that was well hung and wore his pants tight for my ever-green eyes to ponder the size of his vital organ. Constantly yanking up my 2 sizes too big jeans, pants that were worn-out (faded) with a hole in my right rear pocket.

Suddenly it begins to rain; pouring down in buckets as the shoes on my feet begins to squeak from the rain and the brown hair on my head turning darker. When a set of bright headlights nearly blinds me, attacking my eyes as I squint to try and see whom this person is that’s viewing my soaking wet torso, between the vast windshield wipers I can see slapping faster. Pulling over a few paces in front of me, I begin to jog, pulling up my jeans as the wet trousers nearly fell past my purple string-bikini panty. Dashing to the shiny corvette, grasping the slippery handle and lofting myself inside where I ring out my hair on the flooring and glance over to the handsome driver of this fast car that my older brother once had, similar that is. Erasing the memories of my past lovers, 18 and over, when this kind man smiles as his eyes drops to my crotch and white tank-top that must be showing the shade of my well rounded nipples. Frowning to what his eyes had seen briefly as I instructed him that I needed to go home right away to get ready for my dad’s 51st birthday bash that my mom and two brothers was having for him.

After we rounded the last curve, three houses down from mine, I cried out mercifully that I couldn’t go home looking like a whore. Demanding he take me to his place where I can call a friend that would enjoy climbing into my bedroom window to retrieve a pair of my good jeans. Working my eyes over the harsh swelling, broad chest, and his tan flesh that almost causes me to unsnap my loose pants to show him what his eyes were craving so much.

Ten minutes later I found myself above a dry cleaner, apartment that was the size of my bedroom. Smelling the chicken still lingering the air and the kind man tossing me a thick clean towel and pointing towards the bathroom in the narrow kitchen where I imagine myself bent over in a sexy see-thru white nighty with nothing on underneath the garment I can see him grazing upon with his rough hands. Then shaking out these dirty thoughts and took the clean blue towel from the man’s outstretched hands, shaking my ass and chewing my lower lip as I make my way to the quaint room.

Here I was, undressing my tender young body so elegantly, that was as fresh as a daisy but not exactly as innocent. Leaving the door ajar, cracked, for anyone to see the entire nakedness of my backside and tan lines. Allowing him to gather up the wet garments off the tile floor without as much as a small peek into the clear plastic curtain I stand behind washing between my firm small breasts.

Just as I step from the rusty tub, draw the towel around my hips, he came back into the misty room with a medium size T-shirt that he left on the toilet and glances to the green paint on my toes. Toweling off with him in the next room, lying flat on his back, eyes on the boob tube with me standing naked before the door, which I’d left a small gap that if he would look over the arm of the sofa could see me completely nude.

Suddenly as I was hypnotized by the rain on the windows, darkness, and this handsome man half-asleep on the couch. I stroll into the dark room with a few water spots still on my body. Where the bright screen is, casting the only source of lighting when I felt this need, need of a guy like him!

Anxiety begins to run throughout my soul. Melting in place. When I watch him fast asleep with his bulge at my dark brows and me, unconsciously, preying on his built as I begin to untie the towel from my gorgeous hip. Studying the hardness I yearn to feel upon my soft hand and the lips I wish to comfort with my own. Realizing from the odor from the car that he was out drinking with his buddies.

Excitement continues to mount inside my head, wanting desperately to undress this much older guy and fulfill my needs with the swelling I try to imagine it’s size and shape through the tight jeans he wears. Warning me to keep a safe distance that I can’t seem to refrain from discovering. Willing to sacrifice my soul to the devil just to have him inside of me one time!

Dialing the 7 digit number softly as not to awaken this perky…giant! Penis that leaves me no other choice but to see. Informing my mother that I wouldn’t be home for supper, to wish my father happy birthday. Even though his birthday wasn’t for another month, June to be exact. Then returning to the couch with my hands under the towel and forming a triangle around the fiery dark fiber. Burning up with utmost desire to scorn him in a deep sleep and give him my all!

Few moments has elapsed when I bent down, finally finding the courage to do something wild. Reaching down for his relaxed hand, dangling over the edge of the sofa, and taking the hand up the towel to hold it against my wiry filament. Working the ‘index’ in little circles, combing my hair’s with the pinkie and cooing softly with a twist of my ravishing hips as the towel drops and my cheek barely lying on my shoulder.

Goose bumps continue to bother me, climaxing all over his palm. “Damn! I want you tonight,” I whisper, wanting to insert his entire fist within me.

Urgency becoming a friend as I lower my nervous knees to the worn-out carpet and run my fingers up the outer leg to feel the warmth through this guy pants. Gulping down saliva when my mind says “yes” and hands saying “no” to these visions I’m having of doing something daring.

Knowing how drunk my dad gets, could sleep through a bad storm, realizing this man is no exception. Carefully unfastening the pants and drawing down the zipper with anxious eyes beginning to widen from the colorful and fullness of his body hair I can now see triggering something in my mind. Taking the denim flaps and peeling them back in order to capture the entire foundation of such a beastly structure. Petting ‘it’ with my head to one side, examining the hardness with each soft pet and the ambitious look I must have on my cute face as I lean forward to take ‘him’ into my mouth and swallow the whole thing. Bobbing slowly (in and out), while I study such a length, big and charming as I get carried away and begin to nibble on the wet tip. Rubbing his limp fingers against me and between my legs as I enjoy such a fascinating toy.

I knew right then that I couldn’t cease this momentum soaring within me. Lowering my naked body onto him. Then taking the slippery instrument inside my hole, where I begin to breath heavy and work my hips gracefully in tiny little circles to feel the serpent tickling my inner’s and prey upon my shimmering breast before I place ‘it’ back inside me with a cry of disbelief. Focusing on what lies between my trembling thighs that were bent in a certain shape to comfort the man’s warm thighs. Governing more of this feeling when I massage the broad chest and leant forward to taste the beer from his straight lips that shows no emotional thrill.

Riding this thickness harder as I begin to kiss his neck, comb his hair with both hands and whisper sinful words in one ear. Forcing my teats onto his, massaging them with kindness though my heart wants…more!

Just after I spilt my rich lava, I felt a craving coming over me, something rare and spicy. So I race to the bathroom where I knew he keeps his shaver. Plugging the Norelco into the socket behind the couch, feeling the vibes around my breasts and inner thighs, sucking wind when I suddenly quiver all over once the three round rollers were against my flesh, inner thighs. Working the vibrating razor around my wet vagina, then across my warm tan cheeks. Then back to the place where I’d started, finishing the job as every strand fell to the floor and I, well, feeling good about what I had done to myself next to this drunken guy.

Quickly I force the plug free from the wall with a quick jerk, tossing the vibrating machine to the chair adjacent me. Studying the man’s entire torso over with naughty nasty thoughts and visions coming clearer to me to me what I must do. Touching the baldness between my legs that felt smooth as an infant’s face as I “coo” softly with my wandering, weary eyes. Constantly thinking how great this will feel, how wonderful I might enjoy such a thrill.

Carefully, as not to awaken him. I lower my freshly cut pussy slowly down onto the straight lips I cannot see anymore and working the smoothness over the face of this stimulating man, gracious specimen that gives me hives every time my eyes comes in contact with his…like now. Maneuvering my hips in circles, up and down his face, around the world I went as I tingle deep inside. Muscles contracting with each naughty sway, each deep breath, and while I inform him how good this feeling has upon me, I tease my bosoms with both hands and lick the glossy lipstick from my lips as I release more of my lava I figured had long been gone. Knowing this gorgeous hunk would get drunk again in a few days, so I sat home watching the clock in my lonely bed, waiting for the chance to resurrect from my room and deliver what I crave.