Lady In The House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

I went to my jewellery box and selected a small plain gold bracelet, which I fastened around my ankle. It glowed in the dim light, set off by the contrast of my silky flesh toned stockings, reinforced nylon stocking heels and the white leather ankle straps of my high heels.

I selected a simple gold chain for my neck and plain gold drop earrings. I slipped two gold and emerald rings onto my fingers. I noted my ruby red fingernail nail polish was chipped, but in this light who cared. I wondered how much, if any, of this jewellery was real.

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. I saw a mature, sexy woman with brunette shoulder-length hair, wearing heavy makeup and a lovely peach satin blouse. Her jewellery was exquisite, the emerald rings on her finger contrasting with her red polished fingernails, the simple gold neck chain resting where the hint of her breasts began to rise in the satin blouse.

Her tight white leather skirt stretched across her tiny little pot belly and clung to her well formed thighs, the hem resting against her sheer nyloned thighs, displaying just a hint of dark nylon stocking tops. Following her well-formed legs down, they are encased in gossamer thin, flesh toned, nylon stockings with sexy black back-seams. The black reinforced heels and toes of her stockings peeked through the high-heeled sandals, a glimpse of red nail-polished toes just visible through the nylon. The strappy white high heel sandals pushed her feet up at the heels so that her toned calves glittered in their nylon casing, the gold anklet smoulders in the red light.

I reach out and apply a coat of powder to my lower neck and decolletage where it disappears into the satin blouse. The final touch. I look gorgeous, sophisticated but highly desirable. I look eminently fuckable!!!

I turn around and Carmel and Charlotte are in the corridor leaning on the bars of my cell and looking in; cigarette smoke drifts past Carmel's heavily made-up face and creates a halo around the jet-black hair she is wearing teased high on her head and descending past her shoulders. Her heavy Goth makeup, red lips and pale skin make her look like the caricature of a vampire in the movies. This image is reinforced by the skin-tight, black satin sleeveless dress that clings to her body and descends to her ankles. The dress is split up to the waist and one leg encased in sheer black nylon is on display to up to her thigh.

'Sheer to the waist pantyhose,' I thought to myself, then: 'Stop thinking like that; you are not a woman!'

Carmel's outfit is completed with black, satin, opera length gloves, patent leather spiked high heels and a profuseness of silver jewellery. She has a huge silver cross around her neck, long silver ear drops and silver bangles on both wrists.

Charlotte has gone punk and even though she is a big girl she carries it off somehow. The heavy makeup she applied in the shower block has been enhanced even further with more black eyeliner surrounding both of her bright blue eyes. She has extended the dark pink blush from her cheeks to the corner of her eyes and added a powder blue blush to it as a contrast. Her bright red full lips have been glossed and she has added glitter to the abundant multi-coloured eyeshadow that extends from her eyelids up to her eyebrows. Her plump pretty face is framed in a shocking, frizzy, bottle blonde wig that has pink and blue streaks running though it.

She wears a black sequined top that is slashed and torn, her red lacy bra visible in some places through the tears. Written across the front of the ripped garment in silver sequins are the words: "Fuck Slut". She is wearing a red Lycra mini that barely covers her crotch; the waistband bulges around her big belly. She is wearing ripped black fishnet stockings attached to red garters that match her bra. The fishnet stockings stop halfway up her fat thighs and I can see she is wearing shiny taupe dance tights underneath as a foundation garment; the heavy lycra shimmering in the dim red light. Her feet are clad in the tallest high-heeled pumps that I have ever seen; the heels have to be ten inches high. Charlotte has finished the outfit with outrageous jewellery. She has four gold studs in each earlobe, so many gold chains around her neck that I can't count them, and as many bangles on both wrists. Ornate safety pins decorate her torn blouse and micro mini. A gold chain runs from one earring to a gold stud in her nose.

"You look gorgeous Michele," Carmel whispers through the bars.

I wondered if she had read my mind when I was standing in front of the mirror admiring myself.

"Well, I have to say you girls are looking something special. Special fetish requests from the punters?" I enquired.

"Well no Michele; there are no more punters tonight; we're closed for business." Carmel responded lighting yet another menthol cigarette and blowing a cloud of blue smoke towards me.

"Thank fuck for that," I breathed with a sigh of relief.

"Now I can get out of these stupid fucking women's clothes and get back to my own cell!" I said, relived that the evening had come to an end.

Carmel and Charlotte stepped into my workroom cell, silently closed the door, and leaned back menacingly against the bars,

"Oh no Michele, you don't understand! We've finished with punters tonight, but WE haven't finished with you!!!"

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12