Lady in the Water

Story Info
Kim Kardashian goes for a run.
2k words
3.63
22.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of rocks crackled beneath Kim's shoes breaking the silence along the trail, as the 36-year-old Armenian Goddess, dashed along the trail near her Hollywood home. Kim was charmed by the sounds of birds chirping in the trees and the sight of the numerous shades of oranges, reds, browns, and yellows of the leaves that laid along the ground below and hung from the trees above. The crispness of the fall air and tranquility brought a sense of ease to her. The angelic beauty's hips swayed from side to side from the weight of her famous massive bottom. The power of her strong, shapely legs driving her feet into the gravel caused a ripple through her tight, toned legs and up to her bottom causing her to lurch forward with each step from the bouncing of her immense rump.

The caramel kissed beauty powered through the curves and hills along the path as her breathing became heavier causing her massive chest to heave to supply enough air to her glistening body. Her heart pounded as she stopped to take an opportunity to calm her breathing. The elegant star's voluptuous bottom hung exposed as the vixen's posterior poked at the sky, stretching the now very translucent material of her skin tight black yoga pants as she bent to tighten her shoes. Her encasing matching black top fought to contain her 34D chest as she heaved to fill her constricting lungs in the nipping fall air. Kim's top teased fleeting glances of her areolas beneath as the slightly translucent stitching threatened to expose her ample breast with the slightest ill move. She soaked in the view of the trail and admired the sparkling water of the adjacent lake that danced below.

Kim felt a peaceful calm come over her as she stared at the water with its hues of blue dancing with the gentle breeze as it invaded its surface through the trees from above. As the breeze glided past Kim's body she shook with goose bumps as the waft made the moist spots of her body turn icy. Kim rubbed her body to counter act the rogue gust. After calming her heart rate, she tugged at her jet-black yoga top that, after being tasked to contain Kim's brimming bust. She fought a losing battle of pulling the embracing top to cover her glistening mid-rift and exposing the bulge and valley of her breasts, and pulling the top up to cover her mountainous chest and exposing the base and curve of her bust. The fabric rubbed over her breast, causing her to let out a small gasp as her sensitive nipples began to poke through her top. The stretched top allowed for the slightest view of the Armenian goddess' dark areolas as she began to massage her peaks softly through the top. She softly kneaded her large globes, she used a light touch as she made small circles over the material that raised over her now erect caps.

Kim became entranced as she stood staring at the mesmerizing movement of the water of the lake. It looked as if diamonds danced on its surface. She became lost in the awareness, or maybe lacked care, of her surrounding as she continued to knead her breast through her top with one hand, allowing the other to roam to her sexy toned stomach. The softness of her touch across her flesh, caused her to begin to perspire in her innermost depths. Soft deep moans escaped her moist lips as she began to move her succulent hips in small circles in return with the tall swaying trees as they now seemed, as a snake charmer moving in unison with his partner. The seductress explored her intimates over the top of her constricting pants that clung to her hips and backside. She lost herself in the rhythm of nature, as her pants received her hand. Slipping her hand inside the explorer could feel the heat and dampness of her cavernous depths.

The enthralled woman could not contain her soft moans as she pulled the honey from her flower bud. She continued with her passionate collecting of her honey and depositing it back into her depths as she meticulously moved her fingers into the utmost of her confines. Kim was lost in self-lust as she touched her ravenous body. Kim's soft rhythmic slapping of her palm acted as an erotic metronome as time floated by the self-seductress. Kim was lost in lust when the falling of a large branch in the distance snapped the centerfold beauty back to the consciousness of her surroundings. Kim blushed as she sucked her sweetness off her fingers and again adjusted her top over her mountainous bust, though her summits blatantly stuck out from below the clasping material and pulled the band of her encasing pants that clung to her 43-inch butt, until the material was impeded by valley of her lowest anatomy.

Kim gathered her bearings, she had it in her mind that she would start her journey home. Kim started with an easy gait back in the direction of her home. As she made her way home, she could not expel the thoughts of the lake and the glimmer of the water. She felt as if the water had a hypnotizing effect over her. She felt as if the water called for her, she felt a wanting, a longing for the water in the depths of her loins and pits of her stomach. The thought of the water hitting her soft, polished skin made her think of her shower. Thought of her and Kanye's showers raced through her mind, causing a familiar feeling in the delicate scarlet's love. The couple loved to shower together and had recently expanded the shower to fit them both and allow them room for moments of affection. Kim loved the feel of Kanye exploring her body as the steam engulfed them, in a fitting symbol of their passion. Kim felt a pull from the depths of her folds as images of her and Kayne in fits of passion.

The thoughts of the quakes and seizing as her body fought fits of pleasure, she experienced as Kanye probed her depths with his love. She longed for the feeling of him stretching and pushing her to her climax. The raven-haired beauty continued lost in thought along the path towards her home, when she subconsciously began to feel a force come over her. She felt as if the outside world began to fade away. She no longer felt the rocks beneath her feet and could not recognize the sounds of birds or feel the gently breeze. She felt as if time began to slow around her, failing to remember one step from another. The bewitching beauty's spirit attempted to keep pace with her body as the force seemed to lead her body along the trail. The feeling seemed to be eternal, but without prompt the force seemed to release the voluptuous star. Kim froze in confusion as she posted on a close tree and attempted to rationalize the sensations, she eased her mind as she stood and took deep heavy breaths as her stretched top became transparent with each heave.

Kim was prepared to shake the event from her mind, when she caught a gleam of the shimmering lake water. Kim again began to feel a pull from the depths of her stomach to the lake and its sparkling waters. The shimmering beauty made her way closer to the water as she found a path to the water's edge, peculiarly close to where she stood. Kim carefully made her way down the rugged terrain until she reached the edge of a rocky embankment that ended just above the soft banks of the water's edge. She stopped to sit on the embankment and untied her shoes so they would not get dirty in the soft dirt and mud. The cool saturated dirt was relieving to the stunning star's feet, as she placed her worked bare feet on the ground and ventured closer towards the waters fringe. Waves of pleasure rolled through Kim's body as the chilled water hit the soles of her feet. She stood enjoying as the gentle waves rolled over her feet and plateaued on the shore behind.

She desired to advance farther into the comforting waters. She turned to step out of the water and scanned the lake rim and trail for passersby. She gave a mischievous grin as she reached for the skin-tight band that rested just below the underside of her succulent breast. Kim felt a sense of relief as she pulled the constricting top over her head. Kim's enticing breasts fell with a slap as they fell against her soft tanned skin. The scarlet smirked as she admired her mountainous breast. She caressed under her globes as the subtle breeze rolled over her nipples. She thought of a paparazzi snapping the photo of his life as she slowly bent down and rolled her snug pants over her luscious bottom and down to her ankles exposing her folds from beneath her perfect heart shaped asset. As she remained bent over, she let out a quick moan as she separated and lifted her butt to knead the tension of the day out and expose it to the cool air. She brushed her finger tips over her bald lips, and traced along the slit of her pussy. She allowed her digit to slightly invade her cockpit from behind as she pulled at her cheek to allow easier entrance.

The water white capped at her feet as it called for her. Kim folded the constrictions and waded back out into the scintillating water. Kim stood thigh deep letting the water roll under her as the nipping vapors, cooled her warm pussy. Kim froze with pleasure as the first wave lapped moisture from the outskirts of her folds. She added to the pleasure of the soothing ripples, as her hand made its way to her warmth. Kim purred as she pressed her lips, kneaded the outside of her feline. She moaned mildly as waves of pleasure made their way throughout her body as she began to part the outskirts of her soaked love. The divine self-lover added and removed her fingers from her depths, she braced herself with one hand on her thigh as she quickened her locomotion. She reached the innermost of her walls as her palm pressed against her caramel skin.

The earth seemed to move as she pistoned her fingers in and out. The sounds splashing under and from her pulsing pussy filled the air, as the angelic ravenous filled her carnal aphronias and screamed with pleasure as bolts of bliss shot through her. Her blood boiled, Kim dug her toes in to the sand below as she began to cry in agony from need of release. The seductress' moans shook the earth beneath her as she could no longer contain her passion. Throwing her head back and screamed to the heavens, she lost function in her seizing legs, losing balance and falling in to the water behind, landing with a splash in the numbing water below. Kim seized engrossed in immense gratification, as she fought to free her fingers from their vise. The chilled water numbed her body as she reached a state of euphoria as she floated motionless in the water staring at the world circle around her.

Kim smiled devilish grin as she pushed her soaked fingers over her anticipating lips and into her mouth. She pulled every drop of her intoxicating sweetness, before releasing he former lovers. Kim's juices mixed with the surrounding waters, as there began a glow from underneath the ravished glistening siren. The eerie glow intensified as it encompassed Kim's opulent body. Kim was paralyzed as the glow swaddled her body and began to pull her in to depths of the water. She could not explain the feeling as she watched the water close like a roof above her as she sank deeper. She felt no need to gasp for air as the glow seemed to supply her with replenishment, but the force that stole her body earlier seemed to return as she began to lose consciousness as she sunk to the depths of the water, unable to make out any signs from above the water's surface.