Lady in Waiting Ch. 01

Story Info
Kira is taken into servitude by an elven noblewoman.
1.1k words
4.29
31.4k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's heart pounded with nervous excitement as she stood at attention in the village square. She'd prepared as well as she could for this day, but now that it was here, she could only hope that she'd done well enough. The elves were here.

The only warning had been a shepherd's boy from one of the hills, who'd run into town ten minutes ago with the news of a column of white horses and silver-gilt carriages on the old west road. Growing up in the human-held wilderness, Kira had always been taught to fear elves. The elven kingdom was vast and powerful, ruled with magic that humans could not oppose. Humans had only two choices: find a sort of liberty in the dangerous wilds outside elven borders, or accept subjugation to... elven appetites.

Kira's parents had chosen freedom, and had taught their young daughter how to survive if the elves ever came. Like most of her fellow villagers, Kira had dark brown skin and black hair, but these were the only ways she was common. Rural life had made her athletic and trim, but had not toughened her skin or damaged her features. The young men of the village often admired Kira's firm breasts and thick bottom, her long and flowing hair, and her wide grey eyes.

None of that could be seen now, though. Kira had practiced for the elves since she had become a teenager and her parents had recognized her beauty. Now that she was 19, she'd become good at concealing herself. You couldn't hide from elves, but if you were clever and careful, you could trick them. That's why Kira wore her dumpiest clothes, an ugly rag over her head, and had smeared her face and arms with slimy mud. In ten minutes, Kira had transformed herself from a dusky beauty into - she hoped - the foulest young shepherdess in a hundred miles.

Now, standing stiffly in the square with all of her family and neighbors, she hoped it would be enough. Distant hoofbeats became a thunder, and then clattered to a halt just outside the village walls. The elves were here.

A dozen riders came into view through the main gate, followed by a carriage that practically glowed as the afternoon sunlight reflected off its silver decorations. More noise beyond the walls told Kira that there were many more elves waiting out of sight. A dozen was enough; for that matter, one would have been enough. There were stories about villages who'd attacked an elf.

The elves rode into the square, and settled down into formation around the carriage. Then the carriage door opened, and an elven woman stepped out into the square. She was tall and slim, with deep red hair and pale skin, and wore a white dress that seemed to shimmer in the light. The front of the dress was slit to her waist, revealing a generous cleavage and a stomach with no belly button. She walked to the petrified villagers and smiled gently.

"Good people, I come to your with glorious news," she said. "Our noble King and Queen have decreed that elvenkind shall expand its benevolent rule into the wild places beyond our borders. I am Lady Melia, and I have come to bring you into the comfort and security of elven society."

Kira could scarcely breath. She'd never believed that this could really happen.

Lady Melia continued, "I am here to survey my new holdings, and to meet some of my subjects. I know that you will have many adjustments to make - we elves approach the world much differently than you. I will do my best to make the change easy for you."

As she spoke, Lady Melia scanned the crowd, seeming to meet each person's eyes in turn. Kira had planned to avert her gaze from the elf, but as Melia reached her, Kira found that she could not look away. For just an instant, she met Melia's eyes... and suddenly felt numb. Her thoughts turned to jelly.

"You, young lady," Melia said suddenly, and beckoned to Kira with one delicate finger. Kira, without really knowing why, stumbled forward, pushing through the crowd. In a moment she was standing before the elf, who looked her up and down critically. Then Melia's eyes flashed silver, and the mud that was drying on Kira's skin seemed to slide off by magic. Literally by magic, Kira realized dimly.

Lady Melia smiled again, this time more fiercely. "Well done, lovely child," she murmured. "Given what you know of us, I am sure your precautions seemed reasonable."

Kira couldn't think. Her mind felt heavy and fogged, and there was a deep warmth building somewhere inside her. The elven noblewoman's voice echoed through her thoughts. "Take off those rags," Melia said. "Let me see you as you are."

Slowly, without a single word, Kira did as she'd been told. In moments she stood nude in the square. The villagers behind her stared, some in shock and some in frank lust. All of the town's men wanted Kira, and none had ever seen her so exposed. Kira felt no embarrassment. She just waited.

Lady Melia exhaled slowly and walked up to Kira. She reached out and cupped one of the girl's dark breasts; it just overflowed her delicate hand. Melia tweaked the nipple and her smile broadened as Kira let out an involuntary moan.

Still holding Kira's breast, Melia slid her other hand up Kira's smooth thigh and gently rested her palm against the girl's mound. Melia's hand was instantly covered in Kira's juices; the girl was wet. Melia gently pressed up and back, and Kira moaned more loudly, legs quivering. Melia slipped one finger into Kira's hole and found what she'd expected.

"A virgin," Lady Melia said with satisfaction. "I truly... appreciate humans. Your sensibilities are simply charming."

Kira couldn't respond. Her pupils were dilated, her breathing short and sharp, and her mind full of fog and... something else. There was a slow warm place between her legs that didn't seem to correspond to her body. She stood as straight as she could, naked before everyone she knew, and waited for the next command.

Lady Melia, still with her finger just inside the young village girl, looked past Kira's shoulder at the shocked town. "You have pleased me already, good people," she said, raising her voice so that all could hear. "I assure you, the work of your people has not been in vain. This girl shall come with me. She now belongs to Their Majesties as a lady in waiting."

With that, Melia pulled back Kira's head and bent down to kiss her. As their lips met, Kira felt the warmth between her legs become an inferno. The heat burned away the fog in her mind... and then it burned away her thoughts, and her sight, and the world turned to brilliant darkness.