Lady in Waiting Ch. 02

Story Info
Kira is introduced to her new life.
1.8k words
4.24
25k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira awoke slowly, in darkness. She lay curled up on something that felt soft against her bare skin. She realized that she was naked; after another moment, she realized that she didn't care that she was naked. Then her memories came flooding back... and she was amazed to find that she wasn't upset about those, either.

"Good evening, Kira," said a woman's voice with a lilting accent. "Do open your eyes. I know you're awake."

The elven woman... Lady Melia, Kira remembered. She'd know that voice for the rest of her life. Still, she saw no reason not to obey. She blinked a few times and then glanced around the room. She was lying in a fetal position on a bench made of some kind of dark fabric that was softer than anything Kira had ever touched. The room was small, cramped, and lit by a fist-sized gem embedded in the low ceiling which glowed with soft light. The only furniture was two benches facing each other, each extending out from the wall with just a few feet of floor between them.

Lady Melia sat on the bench opposite Kira, studying the girl with apparent pleasure. Kira knew she should be afraid of the elf, but like embarrassment, the fear didn't come.

"Sit up, child," Melia said. "I am sure you have questions. Ask them - I know you are not afraid. I will give you true answers."

"What..." Kira's voice rasped, and she cleared her throat. "My mind... something is... different. Did you do something to me?"

"Yes," Lady Melia responded simply. "For a short time, I have suppressed some of your fight-or-flight reflex. As well as some of your inhibitions. Not entirely, but enough to keep you from acting too rashly. It's often necessary with wild humans; it helps you adapt more quickly."

"Adapt to what?" Kira asked. Everything was a little dreamy, but not as bewilderingly numb as back in the village. "What's happening?"

Lady Melia smiled. "I have chosen you as a gift for Their Majesties, Kira. It is a great honor for a human - few are ever deemed worthy to serve the Immortal Throne with their bodies."

"I don't understand," Kira said.

Melia leaned back against the wall. "What do you know of my people, Kira? Be honest - I promise not to take offense."

"I..." Kira blushed, deeply enough to be visible against her dark skin. "Well, elves conquer humans, right? You... enslave us. And... use us. For work, and for, uh, breeding."

Melia nodded slowly. "And we are cruel about it, of course - I can hear that in your voice." She sighed. "Few humans understand our ways, even inside the kingdom. I'm hardly surprised you have so much to unlearn. Sit up, sweet child, and look at me."

Kira did, and kept blushing. Melia's white dress had turned into a shimmering cloudy material. It was in the same style, slit in front to show off heavy breasts and a perfectly smooth stomach with no belly button, but now everything beneath could be seen hazily through the translucent fabric. The dress was utterly indecent, and Kira was amazed that anyone would wear such a lewd garment. Kira's own nakedness seemed like nothing, but Melia's dress was somehow worse.

The lady smiled encouragingly. "Do look at me, Kira. I am lovely, and I am not ashamed. In time, you will be just as comfortable with your own body without my help."

"What do you want with me?" Kira whispered.

Instead of answering, Lady Melia stood and moved onto the bench next to Kira. Without knowing why, Kira shifted herself toward Melia and leaned against her, shoulder to shoulder. Melia wrapped her arm around Kira and pulled her closer, and Kira's breath caught as Melia reached down to her breasts again.

"I am taking you to the capital to be a lady in waiting," Melia said gently as she caressed Kira's firm breasts. "Beautiful humans are prized at court, and one with your grace and talent is a worthy gift for the King and Queen."

"What..." Kira gasped as the unfamiliar pleasure surged from her breasts again. "What do I have to do?"

"This," Melia said, and once again reached down between Kira's legs. This time her fingers rested against Kira's clit, and she started gently tapping the hood. Kira twitched and started to gasp. "You see," Melia murmured, "it is not such a terrible life."

Kira spasmed and moaned out as Melia went on. "Sexuality is part of all beings, Kira. Humans are so ashamed of it, hiding it from each other and from God. We elves know better. Sex is one of God's gifts, and it should be exulted."

The tapping gave way to rubbing, Melia's finger drawing slow circles over Kira's clitoris. The girl's legs were thrashing now as she squirmed under the elven woman's touch. At last, just as Kira felt she would melt under this amazing sensation, Melia leaned over and bit firmly down on Kira's nipple. The sudden jolt of sensation pushed Kira over the edge, and she screamed out in ecstasy as her entire body flooded with pleasure. Her arms and legs flailed wildly for a moment, then went rigid as another wave of pleasure rushed through her. When that finally subsided, all Kira could do was lean into Lady Melia, feeling exhausted and content.

Melia slowly released Kira and sat back with a hungry light in her eyes. "I'm sure you've never felt that before, Kira. That was called an 'orgasm,' or 'coming,' and it will be your reward for faithful service."

Then she pulled the skirt of her dress aside, revealing perfect pale legs and a neatly trimmed bush. She wore nothing under the dress. "Now, Kira, it's time for you to repay my kindness. You should get a taste of your duties."

Kira, still in a euphoric daze, raised her hand to touch the elf. Melia took her wrist and gently pushed it away. "No, dear. I said a taste. Put your head between my legs and lick me."

Kira, startled and confused, didn't move. Melia smiled again and grabbed Kira's hair in her fist. She pulled gently, and the girl followed, sliding onto the floor and positioning her face in front of Melia's pussy. "Use your tongue, Kira," Melia whispered. "Lick me."

After just a moment's hesitation, Kira obeyed. She pressed her tongue against the place that Melia had touched on Kira's body, and was rewarded with a throaty laugh from the elf. "Good girl - you learn quickly. More!"

Kira kept eating Melia, and found herself enjoying the flavor of the elven woman's juices. They were sweet and slightly musky, almost like honey. Melia's hands brushed over Kira's scalp, stroking her hair.

"It is natural that humans serve elves, Kira," Melia said between moans. "Elves are immortal, and beautiful, and - ah! - magical. Elves were chosen by God to, mm, to be the first of creation."

Kira, with her mouth full of elven sweetness and her mind full of elven lust, couldn't disagree. She worked her tongue against Lady Melia's clit, relishing the sticky juices. She grew bolder and moved her face down, pressing her tongue into Melia's opening and her nose against the clit. At that, Melia's hand tightened in her hair again, and she brought her legs up to wrap under Kira's head.

Kira couldn't breathe now - her face was sealed tightly against Melia's pussy - but her tongue kept moving as if by reflex. She could feel heat building in her own pussy and welcomed the pleasure. This was right, she thought, and the words seemed to engrave themselves in her mind. The heat redoubled, and Kira moaned hungrily into the noblewoman.

That moan sent Melia over the edge. She tensed, and her grip on Kira's hair tightened. Then she bucked her hips against Kira's face and screamed at the top of her lungs in primal passion. Kira felt herself growing faint from lack of air, but never stopped moving her tongue inside Melia's pussy. At last, just as Kira's vision started to turn grey, Melia relaxed and released her. Kira fell over backward onto the floor, utterly exhausted.

"Mmmmm," Lady Melia purred. "You are perfect, little Kira. I knew it. Their Majesties will be pleased with you."

Kira said nothing. Her life was dissolving around her. This morning, she had been a free woman, supporting her family and village; now she was a slave to the elves, in some strange place with no friends. And some part of her insisted that this way was better.

Lady Melia stayed where she was, legs open, dress pulled away. She seemed disinclined to move. After a moment, Kira pulled herself onto the opposite bench. "Where are we?" she asked belatedly.

"In my coach," Melia replied, lazy satisfaction in her tone. "I was conducting a tour of my new holdings, looking for an appropriately local thank-you present for Their Majesties. Now that I have one, we are returning to court."

"We're... moving?" Kira asked. This place seemed so stable that she'd assumed it was a building.

"Certainly," Melia said. "You can't tell, of course - a little magic in the suspension is worthwhile to avoid a bumpy ride."

Magic again. It was easy to believe that God loved elves best with that in their corner. Kira felt a tide of weariness pressing against her, but resisted - she had to know more. "How far to the capital?"

Melia seemed amused at the questions. "About two weeks, depending on the weather."

"Will..." Kira hesitated. "Will I be allowed to see my family again?"

"That depends on you," Melia said softly. "If you are a very good lady in waiting, you will be allowed certain privileges. Visits might be among them. But for that to happen, you must serve your masters well. I think you can do that, Kira - do you?"

"Yes, milady," Kira said at once.

Melia laughed. "You say that now, with my spells in your mind. It will not be so easy, Kira. You have learned some very bad habits from humans, like chastity and monogamy and sexual shame. You grew up thinking that you were equal to everyone around you. You will have to unlearn all of these things and accept your place in creation."

Kira thought about it. Lady Melia was right about all of that... but it didn't matter. Kira told herself that her family was a good enough reason to submit. She wanted to see her parents, her brothers and sisters, her cousins - all of them were suddenly dearer to her than ever before. But somewhere inside, she knew that was an excuse. The incredible pleasure of the Lady's touches had changed something in Kira. Woken up something that had been asleep all her life, waiting for the right moment.

"Yes, milady," Kira repeated, her voice firm and conscious of the words. "I can do it."

"Good girl." Lady Melia's voice was warm and approving, and Kira felt another flutter of sensation between her legs. "Remember this promise. I will present you to the Throne in two weeks' time. We have a great deal of work to make you ready."